Greek God - Apollo the Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2alay2
2alay2
30 Followers

Apollo made a noise, he couldn't help himself, "damn the human." The sound of his razor sharp teeth popping the delicate flesh rung within her ears. Red hot ecstasy ripped down her neckline to her breast, igniting her bottle like nipple to harden and attempt to spear the man on top of her. It rolled down her belly like a tidal wave only to make her throw her head back to scream once more. Her stream of pleasure hit the base of his shaft like a miniature fire hose, pressure and all as she drowned his thumping balls with her orgasming ejection. His cock flared within her as it filled with her own blood, as the shotgun loaded member swelled within her it rejuvenated her mind bending orgasm.

Apollo made no other sound as he filled the girl with his seed, he held her tightly in place so she could not ruin his delicious moment. Cathy felt her belly extend with the amount of fluid he trapped within her. The room faded, spinning, he was purring into her ear as he kissed the side of her face, once more lavishing her in feather like brushes of his lips. "Mine... love me forever."

She let the wave carry her away, the wafting curtains adding to the dreamlike array of exhausting sensations around her. Darkness would save her until she could be found.

2alay2
2alay2
30 Followers
12