Greek Myths: Dionysus' Journey

Story Info
He roams the world pleasing women in their sleep.
1k words
3.4
19.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,371 Followers

The one the only, Dionysus, he is the only being who is half god and half human in Greek Mythology. Zeus became charmed with the fragilities of the human female, and he slept with the beauty Semele and thus she became with his child. When Hera the wife of Zeus learned of his transgression she went to Semele and convinced her, she should see Zeus in his true form. The next time Zeus appeared to her she asked him to grant her one request. The almighty Zeus too much in lust to see through the ruse said yes and then he swore on the River Styx that he would grant Semele her request.

As soon as he was told what she wanted, he knew he had been tricked but by his oath, he had no choice and thus returned to his true form in front of Semele. As he knew she would, she was instantly burnt to a crisp but Zeus managed to save their spawn, which he then stitched into his thigh until he was ready to be born. Dionysus' birth from Zeus alone conferred immortality upon him. Hera infuriated with Zeus' bastard seed unleashed the titans on Dionysus who ripped him to pieces. Luckily, the fair Rhea brought him back to life and then Zeus sent him to the mountain nymphs to be raised. Once raised, he left Olympus to roam the world.

Most people think Dionysus journeyed the world teaching man to grow grapes and make them into wine, which is true. Yet the real reason for his travels was to avenge his mother's death by showing the women of the world how to achieve an orgasm. As the gods need no sleep, it was quite easy for Dionysus to teach of wine by day and to teach of love by night. He came to the women in their dreams as he showed them the way gods gave orgasms to the goddesses. In the morning they would awake exhausted but with a sexual glow plus the knowledge of how to achieve this sexual delight and yet no memory of how they were taught this secret. Truth be told Dionysus enjoyed his nightly duties almost as much as the women who received them. Soon he was pleasing hundreds of women per evening and it became his mission to teach every woman in the land how to climax.

When Hera learned of how Dionysus had taught the females of the world to enjoy the pleasures once meant only for the gods she flew into a rage. Vowing revenge, she sent her minions into the world to tell the women how they had learned to orgasm. Instead of cursing Dionysus, they praised him and soon formed a cult and they all became the Maenads as they were called. They were known as wild women, flush with wine by day and sex by night. No other god had devotes such as the Maenads who gave up everything for the rights of pleasure from Dionysus.

Hera realized the only way Dionysus could be punished would be by her own hand. Again, she took on the human form a task she despised and returned to the world to find Dionysus and to dispense with him once and for all. Once in the world she quickly found out, she had no idea how Dionysus looked in his human form. The only answer was to become a Maenad and follow them until Dionysus could be located. These shrews drove her to the brink with the incessant praise of their god. Oh, Dionysus did this to me or Dionysus sent lightning bolts to my womanhood, didn't these women have anything else to babble about but him. At night they all slept together and Hera heard them moaning and screaming out with the sounds of passion. Yet he never came to her, and she wondered why. Did he know she was among his followers or was it something else? The thought came to her as the sun came up over the mountain, of course, these mortals slept and that was when Dionysus came to their bedsides. As a god who never slept so therefore never dreamed, he did not approach her with his magic.

She had to see him, to find him so with great sacrifice, she changed completely into human form and on that very night, she slept. She dreamed a human dream, as she lay in a field of grass next to a brook he came to her. His first kiss stirred her now mortal soul both chilling her and flaming her heart. His kisses drifted down her throat, each one searing her with passion. He tore at the bodice of her gown exposing her breasts and their engorged nipples. When he put his mouth on them, she felt the first tiny explosion in her groin. She started to moan as she begged him not to stop. Yet when he did stop, it only made her hotter as he pulled her gown down her body following it with more kisses.

He went to her center and peeled back the leaves of her most precious flower thus exposing that private nub, the secret of a woman's pleasure. She was aware of what was happening but could not stop, no would not stop him as the feelings inside her kept growing. The first touch of his tongue sent her into the throes of her first human orgasm. She screamed aloud and grabbed for his head hopping to hold it in place, as she dare not lose this feeling. However, by the time he stopped his assault, she was begging him to cease for the fear of her own death. He now turned her over and from behind her; he inserted his manhood deep inside her womb. The shock of pure pleasure this brought to her was almost too much to bear. All she could do was whimper as he finished with her and then left for the next woman.

In the morning when she woke, she realized she had not looked at Dionysus' face and still had no idea how he looked. As she thought about yet another night on the world as a mere human, instead of anger she found herself smiling in anticipation. Surely if this job took decades it would just be her task to finish.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,371 Followers