Greek Myths: Medea and Jason Pt. 02

Story Info
Medea helps Jason and his crew make their getaway.
6.7k words
4.93
20.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

SYNOPSIS: Aided by Princess Medea and her favorite lady-in-waiting, Lascivia, Jason has stolen the Golden Fleece from the city state of Colchis, which is located on the eastern shore of the Black Sea. He had been commissioned to do so by King Pelias of Iolcus, who was Jason's uncle, and who had murdered Jason's father, the previous king. Pelias had promised to abdicate in favor of his nephew, who should have been the king by right of inheritance, once Jason returned with the stolen prize. With the Fleece in his possession, Jason is attempting to do just that in his boat, the Argo, which was built especially for this mission.

*

Powered by some of the mightiest men in Greece, the Argo sped across the waters of the Black Sea. Nobody in Colchis even knew the Golden Fleece had been stolen until the guards started waking from their drugged slumber and sounded the alarm. By the time any kind of marine pursuit could be launched, Jason and his cohorts had at least an hour head start. Even without the advantage, the Argo was designed for speed and could have easily outstripped the swiftest boat in the fleet of Colchis. Jason was well aware of this fact, but he still urged his men to make the greatest possible speed.

Prince Apsyrtus, the son of King Aetes and the head of the army and navy, was aware of it also. Jason's second in command, not wanting to arouse any suspicion or animosity, had shown him around the Argo, and the prince noted its lightweight structure and how it was designed to virtually fly over the water. Apsyrtus was as good a judge of fighting men as he was of boats, and he had also observed how muscular the Greek crewmen were, and how athletic. Considering these two factors, he was certain there was almost no possibility of catching the thieves by sea.

Nevertheless, he ordered the three fastest boats of the fleet, each carrying heavily armed warriors, to go in pursuit. That was just for show, and possibly to fool the Greeks. He was aware that Jason and his men would need to stop for water and other provisions, and he knew where they would need to go to find them. The prince took a detachment of the very best young soldiers in the Army, mounted on the very best horses available, to race them to the nearest of the likely places.

There was a certain advantage in knowing where their quarry would need to go, and Apsyrtus hoped to use that edge to get there first. With luck, Jason and his men would stop and try to replenish their supplies at nearer places, only to find game to be scarce and the water to be brackish, and they would waste time while they were finding that out. By the time the Greeks reached a place where they would be able to find what they needed, he hoped to be there, waiting for them at the head of his force.

He acknowledged the Greeks were probably better fighters than his men, but he would have the advantage of numbers. Furthermore, Apsyrtus expected the Argonauts to be fatigued from hours of rowing, and he believed his men would also have the intangible advantage of fighting for their country, while the thieves were just fighting for ill-gotten gain. The prince was a good judge of boats and fighting men, but knew little or nothing about psychology.

Besides his advance knowledge of where the Greeks would need to go, Apsyrtus had an advantage that he couldn't have known of. Jason hadn't known of their presence either but, after five hours of steady rowing, it was time for his men to take a short break. Such rest periods were necessary; not even strong athletes like the crew of the Argo would be able to continue pulling on their heavy oars indefinitely.

As they sat, resting at their stations, four young women came out of the shadows. They were among the most beautiful women of Colchis, a place noted for the beauty of its female population, and among the most sexually skilled and active. They had spent the previous night cavorting with the Argonauts and now, after resting up from those erotic adventures, they all wanted to cavort some more. Like almost all the people of that land, they believed nudity was necessary for the best sex, so none of them was wearing a stitch of clothing.

Almost all the Greeks, upon seeing the young beauties, let out a roar of appreciation. This was especially true of those who had enjoyed the sexual favors of at least one of the four hotties, which included a large part of the crew. Jason was not so happy. The purpose of the rest break was resting, so the crew would be able to row more and faster. Its purpose was definitely not to have the men wear themselves out fucking, even though he had to concede the naked women were all eminently fuckable.

He briefly considered ordering his men to jettison the stowaways, but discarded that idea. It probably would have resulted in a mutiny, so it was not even close to being a viable alternative. Medea and the Lady Lascivia were on board, and he and those two alluring women would be sexually pleasuring each other, and the democratically minded Greeks would not tolerate such command privilege. Besides the perceived unfairness, all the members of the crew really wanted to disport themselves sexually with the four young lovelies from Colchis, and Jason certainly couldn't blame them. A compromise was obviously necessary. The rest break was over anyhow, so Jason ordered his man to resume their rowing. However, he did not include every one of them.

"My Dear, Sweet Ladies," he began addressing the naked stowaways. "I know you are looking to enjoy yourselves here, in the way the women from Colchis are known to love, by bestowing your sexual favors on the men of my crew and receiving their favors in return. I know they also want to share those sexual favors with you but, right now, we have important business to attend to. So, each of you pick out one man, and take him back to the shady area you just left, and do whatever carnality you and he may choose to do. When each of you is through with your first choice, come back and, if you want, select another for your mutual pleasures, and let the first man return to his work."

The women saw nothing seriously wrong with that plan, although one of them would have preferred being able to enjoy more than one partner at a time. Each of them chose one crew member, and the four naked women and the four lucky men returned to the place where the inadvertent stowaways had been sleeping. In a matter of seconds, the sounds of rustling clothing, followed by giggles and moans and whispers and similar noises that indicated happy sexual activity began to emanate from their dark retreat.

The rest of the crew resumed hauling on the oars, and the craft started forward again, but not as fast as it had gone before the interruption. The men chosen by the women were four of the best and strongest oarsmen, and the loss of them was noticeable. In addition, those crew members who continued to row had their own priorities. No man wanted to be too tired, when it was his turn, to fully enjoy the skilled sexual favors of the beautiful women, so they all put less effort into their work than they otherwise would have. After an hour, the four happy women, accompanied by their first partners, emerged again and they selected four new men. The first four sat back at their oars, but not even the hardiest of them was able to apply his full strength after an hour of sexual frolicking with the horny woman who had chosen him, and the boat slowed even more.

The activities in the shadows were not a secret from Medea, or from Lady Lascivia, and both of them started thinking how much fun it would be to emulate the other women. They could have pleasured each other, and often had but, in their hurry to flee Colchis, they had neglected to bring anything from their extensive collection of sex toys. Taking turns eating and fingering one another's pussies would have been fun, but not as much fun as what Jason and every other man in the boat could do for the man-in-the boat of each of them. Medea knew she had the most influence with Jason, so she seductively approached their leader, who had promised to make her happy, and voiced her complaint.

"Jason, my Lord, some of the common women from Colchis and some of your ordinary crew members are disporting themselves sexually, and others have done so earlier, while still other men will be debauching themselves and the women later. Yet I, a princess, and my most faithful lady in waiting are forced to sit around as if we were tender, protected children. You, too, are being deprived of the carnal pleasures that we would be so glad to provide. Where is your sense of fairness? Do you believe, or do you not believe that you and we have as much right to sexually enjoy ourselves as anybody else does?"

As a matter fact, Jason did believe that he and the princess and her lady in waiting did have every bit as much right. Furthermore, the sight of the four naked, sexy women, combined with the thought of what he and Medea and Lascivia had done two nights before was making him horny as only a healthy young man can be. The knowledge of his head start and how much faster his boat was than any in the fleet of Colchis made him confident of his ability to continue making good his escape. This, in turn, convinced him that he could take a sex break with the two beautiful women, who were eagerly available to him, without endangering his mission.

"My Lady, I apologize. Let us, you and I and the lady Lascivia repair to our sleeping mats, and the three of us shall frolic together in the same way as those other persons you have mentioned."

Grinning, Medea turned to her lady-in-waiting and waved for her to join them. Jason and the two women went to the opposite end of the boat from where the women from Colchis and the second group of crew members were happily pleasuring one another. Once the three horny young people divested themselves of what little clothing they were wearing, they were ready for the same kind of activity.

"Lie on your back on the sleeping mat," Medea instructed her faithful friend. "I will eat your pussy, while my lord fucks me from behind. After we have all cum from that, we will decide what new positions we wish to use."

Lady Lascivia did as her friend bade her, lying on her back and pulling a pillow under her head, while the princess got to her knees and leaned forward, to gaze on the sweet, juicy pussy that awaited her eager mouth. When her lady-in-waiting raised her legs, Medea leaned forward to duck under them and her tongue began sluicing up the juices that had already started dripping from the delightful pink hole. Later, she would wrap her arms around Lady Lascivia's thighs but, for the time being, she had to reach back to hold open her own pussy lips.

Jason's cock was as big and as hard as one of the oar handles of the Argo, and he got behind Medea and approached her on his knees. While she continued spreading the lips of her pussy, which was already trickling juices down her legs, he rubbed the tip of his cock in the wetness. With one firm thrust, the head and an inch of the shaft wedged into the wet pussy.

"Ooooo, My Lord Jason, you know what I want. I want every inch of your mighty love tool inside my yearning pussy. Give it to me, I beg of you."

There was really no reason to beg, because Jason wanted the same thing. Still holding his shaft to guide it, he thrust once more into Medea's pussy, and almost two inches of the hard cylinder squeezed into her. She wasn't really tight, but for a cock as big as Jason's, all women were tight. Enough of his thick shaft was buried inside her that he no longer needed to guide it, so he placed his hands on her curvaceous ass. Jason really enjoyed the feel of her soft, smooth skin, and he would be able to pull against her hips, giving him leverage to get his entire cock into the place where he and the princess so badly wanted it.

Medea sighed blissfully as the mighty tool of her lover slowly worked its way inside her pussy. As wonderful as Jason's cock felt, the sight and aroma of Lady Lascivia's pussy, inches from her face, with fresh nectar almost gushing out, was not something she could resist. The princess leaned forward and licked up some of the thick, delicious fluid, just as another thrust by Jason drove his cock more deeply into her. She moaned her delight at the best of both worlds that she was enjoying.

Lady Lascivia echoed the sound of joy when she felt Medea's tongue caressing her pussy. She always reveled in licking another woman or of being licked by a man or woman, as well as sharing men with her friend, either one at a time or in groups. Although they had left in such a hurry their favorite toys were left behind, they could be replaced once the Argo arrived in Greece. Until then, they could share Lord Jason, and his cock and the mouths of all three of them would be more than adequate. When she felt the clever tongue slowly working its way upward between an inner and an outer lip, the lady-in-waiting moaned even more loudly and joyfully. Her excitement was already mounting rapidly and visibly when the wet, smeared face of her mistress came into view between her spread thighs.

Medea raised her head slightly and smiled at the grimaces of intense pleasure she saw flickering across her friend's face. Although she had gazed upon it many times before, she leaned in closer to admire Lady Lascivia's swollen clit. As always, when her friend was in a high state of sexual arousal, it had pushed itself most of the way out from under its protective hood and resembled a lovely pink pearl. Medea's tongue slowly caressed across the top of the hood and curled agilely underneath it to fondle the adorable little morsel sheltering there.

After gently stroking her tongue across and under the clit hood of her lady-in-waiting, the princess of Colchis brought her mouth back down to the dripping pink hole to relish the fresh nectar that had just been produced. Even as she devoured it, bringing delight to her taste buds, Jason's big cock was bringing even more excruciating pleasure to her pussy. He had driven his entire long, thick shaft inside her and placed his hands affectionately on her hips. Slowly, he drew his cock most of the way out, and equally slowly he thrust it back into her. Medea shuddered with joy at the incredible sensations radiating out from the path of the hard cylinder surging into her pussy, and she fucked back to meet it. Once again, the stroke ended with their two different shades of blonde pubic hair mingling.

Medea, whom Jason had already started thinking of his betrothed, did not have a tight pussy or ass but, to a cock as big as his, either place on any woman was a pleasantly snug fit. Moving slowly, he drove his huge shaft in and out, pulling back on her hips to make sure of maximum penetration every time. The muscles in her pussy skillfully massaged the entire length of his cock, sending waves of delight rocketing through his body and evoking sighs and grunts of pleasure from his mouth. An avid student of sexual pleasure, Jason was moving slowly and making their first coupling that day last a long time, bringing them both maximum joy. Everything about fucking Medea was close to perfect, from the way her beautiful body writhed in front of him and thrust back to meet his strokes to her loud moans of unabashed bliss.

Those moans were somewhat muffled, because Medea's mouth was plastered against the writhing pussy of Lady Lascivia. She had thoroughly licked between one pair of inner and outer lips and was busy pleasuring the second pair. When she reached the end of those labia, the princess raised her head to admire the sexy body of her favorite lady in waiting and good friend.

First, she gazed at the adorable clit, admiring anew its resemblance to a pink pearl, and noting how it had completely separated itself from its protection. Smiling, she observed that the lady was giving herself completely over to the pleasure she was receiving. Lady Lascivia's body was thrashing on the sleeping mat, with her pussy strongly fucking up into Medea's face while her head rolled back and forth on the pillow. From long and delightful experience, the princess knew her friend was on the verge of cumming.

The friend knew it too. Her pussy had been eaten many times, but she never grew tired of the glorious orgasms a tongue and pair of lips always induced. "Suck my clit," she implored the princess. Lady Lascivia didn't know if her plea was heard or not, but she was aware of it when her royal friend's mouth engulfed the succulent morsel in question. "Ooooo! Ooooo, yes! Suck my clit!" she beseeched the other woman.

She got what she wanted. While her lips formed a seal at the base of Lady Lascivia's clit, Medea sucked greedily on the adorable pearl, while her tongue caressed the swollen sides and top. As much as she relished sucking on the sweetest of her friend's many sweet spots, it was hard to concentrate while Jason's cock was plunging in and out of her pussy. Nevertheless, Medea continued her licking and sucking until the beneficiary of those attentions cried out some delightful news.

"Oh! Oh! I'm cumming!"

Lady Lascivia's thighs squeezed her friend's temples, while her hands went to the back of Medea's head, pressing the princess's face against her pussy. Her legs thrashed in the air, opening and closing like a pair of scissors, while her pussy continued ramming into the mouth that was giving her so much pleasure. "Oh! OH!" the lady cried out joyfully as she climaxed.

When Jason saw and heard Lady Lascivia starting to cum, he rammed his cock all the way inside Medea's pussy, until his pubic hair was pressed snugly against her swollen lips. He left it in her like that, so its thick hardness would continue pleasuring her while Medea took the maximum joy from having the third member of their threesome cumming under her mouth. Even as he watched, Lady Lascivia's back arched; all her muscles clenched, and she rammed her pussy against the mouth of the woman who had been so avidly licking and sucking it. After the orgasm of her friend, Medea moved slightly back, and Jason knew she would be feasting on all the fresh juices. He resumed plunging his cock in and out of her pussy faster, and reached under her body so he would be able to fondle Medea's clit and bring her to the best possible climax.

Feeling her friend cumming the way she had and devouring every drop of the fresh nectar that had been produced, combined with the huge cock plunging in and out of her pussy had brought Medea close to her own orgasm. She turned her head to look at Jason. "Fuck me good and hard, My Lord, and play with my clit. Really make me cum, as only you can!"

Whether he was responding to her plea or not, she felt Jason's cock driving in and out of her pussy at an increased pace, and she felt his hand on her clit, skillfully fondling and playing with it. "Yes! Yes! Like that!" she urged him.

Jason didn't really need any urging to fuck Medea harder and faster. Every time his cock plunged into her, the muscles in her pussy tirelessly continued their caressing of its full length, and the sensation was enough to make him drive it into her as hard and as fast as he could. The right hand that he had reached around her hip found her dripping pussy, and he scooped up some of the gushing fluid. Jason brought them back to his mouth and licked everything off, finding the juices to be as delicious as he knew they would be. After scooping up and relishing more of Medea's nectar, he felt for her precious clit to begin caressing her. Knowing how sensitive the dainty organ was, and not wanting to cause any injury by being too rough, Jason carefully pinched folds of her inner lips on either side of her swollen clit. After taking these precautions, he began stroking it at the same tempo as he was driving his cock in and out of her pussy.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers
12