Greek Soccer Fans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loucas_e
loucas_e
15 Followers

The two cocks entering her and filling her up, along with the attention her tits were receiving by Dimitris led Maria to yet another strong orgasm, making her scream and thrush as wave by wave she was overwhelmed by her orgasm. All this was enough to drive the two men off the edge, and Dimitris first, and Panayiotis later filled her with their hot cum in both wholes. They all crashed the one on top of the other, their breath fast and troubled as they basked in the nirvana of their orgasms.

It was well after the game that the guests left the house, the games that followed all being the perfect excuse for another orgy between the five of them, Maria getting abused by their desires and wild fantasies. It was after quite some coaxing that Dimitris, the other married man of the group agreed to bring his wife along for more games and diversions.

loucas_e
loucas_e
15 Followers
12