Greek Week: Julie's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,150 Followers

With that we called it an afternoon. I went and got a bite to eat with some of the other cast members before returning for final preparations. I thought about calling Ronny to let him know what was going to happen, but I wasn't sure how he'd react and I really didn't need the stress if he freaked out. If I told him that I was going to take my top off on stage he'd imagine, as I did, that the entire audience would see my tits. Rather than try to explain it and then calm him down, I just decided to avoid him altogether.

The audience was definitely larger than Thursday night's, but it wasn't sold out much to John's dismay. Just before the play started John came over to me and asked if I was ready to do this. I looked at him nervously and told him, "No, but I'm here."

John just smiled and told me that I'd do great and walked away. I just thought, "Yeah, that's easy for you to say." I was filled with so much fear and excitement. I knew that a lot of people would be talking about me and the hot tub scene after this performance.

The beginning part of the play went relatively smoothly. There were still a few mix-ups, but not ones that most people would notice, unless they were here the night before. Then came the hot tub scene, and John and I stepped out onto the stage. We kissed lightly and almost immediately began stripping out of our clothes. I still had my bikini on underneath my clothes, so the audience had no idea what was going to happen. John got into the hot tub and sat down facing the audience as he said he would. I slowly walked over to the hot tub and turned so my back was to the audience.

I realized that the time had come. My heart was racing with the knowledge that I was going to take off my top. At this point I had to go through with it. I reached behind my back and quickly untied the knot. Even before I had finished untying it, the audience began to get loud. People were yelling different things out, but I couldn't hear very well what they were saying. I pulled off the top and threw it to the side of the hot tub. The audience erupted with a loud cheer. I couldn't believe that I was standing on stage topless with my back to the audience. I put my arms down by my sides and thought for a second about how many people could see the sides of my breasts. I figured not that many. It wasn't until then that I focused on what was ahead of me. I saw John sitting in the hot tub, staring right at me. I hadn't thought about John at all! While the audience couldn't see much, John was staring straight at my naked tits! I suddenly realized that Ray and Carter, a couple of the stagehands, were also looking my way and had perfect views of my tits.

I couldn't believe that I was showing my tits to these people. At least it was only a few people, but I hadn't thought about it until now. The audience was still roaring, so I knew that I had to wait a bit before proceeding. While I stood and just waited, John and the stagehands weren't taking their eyes off of me.

After a bit, the audience got quieter and I stepped into the hot tub. It felt strange to be topless and sitting in front of John. I had a strong urge to put my hands up and cover my tits, but I resisted it. After our lines, I stood up and crossed the hot tub. John stared at my breasts the whole way. When I reached him I stood over his legs trembling with my tits just inches from his face. As I began to sit down on his legs, I saw John's arms start to rise. I thought he was going to put them on my waist to guide me down. Instead, his hands went straight to my boobs! I was completely surprised by his action and quickly sucked in my breath to control my reaction. The audience erupted with cheer. He placed one hand on each breast and began rubbing them firmly. I was pretty confused and couldn't figure out what the hell he was doing. It then occurred to me that he was just acting the part. Judging from the audience's reaction, it was a smart move to create more excitement. Even so, I was utterly shocked that he was pawing my tits.

I finished sitting down on his legs while he rubbed my breasts for a bit. He then moved his hands to my back and we kissed. His hands slid down to my butt. He gripped it hard with both hands and pulled me into him. Our bodies slapped together harder than usual and we began to pretend to have sex. We were both thrusting our crotches together but John seemed more intense this time. His thrusts were harder and I could definitely feel his cock rubbing against me. John was still gripping my butt and was pulling me forcefully into him. Every time we came together my tits would bounce against his chest and I could feel his cock grind against me.

I was so wrapped up in the scene that I was truly surprised when the pirates ran on stage. Without thinking I quickly turned to look and my breasts swung around, right into the view of half the audience. I couldn't believe that all those people just got to see my tits! I realized immediately and pressed my boobs back into John. I was in total shock that so many people had just got a quick glimpse of my tits. And there were so many pictures being taken that I'm sure that someone got a decent shot of my tits. John nudged me back into the moment, and I realized that the pirates had already told us to get out of the hot tub.

I put my arms across my chest and stood up. I had to turn to face the audience in order to cross the hot tub and climb out. Even though my boobs were covered, I was still topless and facing a large audience. People were cheering, yelling various things, and of course taking pictures. I was just grateful to have my arms covering my tits.

I became concerned as I got to the stairs to get out of the hot tub. The stairs were wet and rather slippery, and while there was a handrail, you still had to be pretty careful climbing out. I realized that I was going to have to use one of my arms to hold the handrail while the other arm covered my tits. The thought went through my head that I really wish we had rehearsed this scene so I would have thought about this predicament earlier! Anyway, I needed to get out of the hot tub quickly to not screw up the scene, so I repositioned one arm to cover both tits and grabbed the handrail with the other. As I started climbing, I realized this was going to be extremely difficult. Each step I took caused my body to move all over the place, including my breasts. My breasts and my arm were slippery from getting wet, so my breasts were continuously sliding around trying to escape my arm. I almost died as I realized what was happening. My left tit slid out from under my arm and was suddenly completely exposed. I quickly moved my arm to cover it, but doing so let my other tit become exposed. They were both sliding all over the place and I just couldn't keep them covered with my one free arm! Not only were all of these people getting to see my tits, but people were snapping tons of pictures too.

I finally escaped the hot tub and was able to use both arms again to cover myself. Luckily I was able to turn and face the pirates for a bit because I'm sure that I was bright red from embarrassment. I swore to myself that I was going to kill John. Really, it wasn't his fault, but I felt like I needed to blame someone for all of this.

The rest of the play went okay. Afterwards I got quite a long applause from the audience, which I did appreciate. While I didn't mean to expose myself like that, I did like all of the attention that it garnered. I later gave John a playful slug to the shoulder, intimating that it was his fault, but I couldn't really blame him. He did apologize, but then raved about how much the audience loved it. He went on and on about it. I hadn't seen him that excited in weeks. I think that he was feeling real optimistic about our chances now.

John also brought up grabbing my boobs. "I hope that was okay and didn't take you too much by surprise," he said. "It just seemed right for the moment. A guy is in a hot tub with a beautiful woman in front of him that just removed her top. Of course he's going to grab her breasts! I think it would look quite artificial if he DIDN'T."

I told him that it was okay and agreed that it made sense for him to grab my breasts if I'm sitting topless in front of him. I didn't say anything about the complement, but I hadn't missed the fact that he referred to me as a "beautiful woman."

While John was happy, I cannot say the same for my boyfriend Ronny. He was shocked that I removed my bikini top and he was rather pissed off that John grabbed my bare tits. I tried to explain that it was natural in that setting and but he remained irritated. He also seemed concerned about all of the picture-taking going on, especially with my accidental flashes of my tits. Personally, I understood that having your picture taken was just a necessary part of acting and tried to explain that to him, but I'm not sure how much comfort that provided him.

On Saturday the ticket sales numbers were released. While we had a slight lead, it was far from comfortable. John was hoping that we would easily sell out now, but seemed to be less confident than the night before. He ultimately decided to raise the ticket price by $5.00.

John and I met privately to discuss any changes to the hot tub scene for Saturday night's show. I was curious about what he would propose. I figured that there wasn't much more that we could do.

"Jules, last night's show was great and I'm sure that the hot tub scene will really help with sales for tonight. So at a minimum, we need to repeat what we did last night."

"So you want me to take my bikini top off again?"

"Yeah, but also be sure to give some good flashes of your breasts to the audience."

"Oh gawd, really?"

"Did you hear the audience's reaction? They loved watching you get out of the hot tub! They're going to expect a repeat of that performance, at the very least."

"Okay," I said, not quite believing that I was agreeing to flash the audience again.

"I would really like to push it a bit further though. Word has gotten out that we're going to make that scene sexier and more exciting each night, so I'd hate to just do the same thing again."

I was suddenly rather scared. I knew he was right, that we had to push that scene further. But I had a hard enough time just agreeing to flash the audience again. I wasn't sure that I even wanted to hear his proposal. It came anyway.

"So I was thinking that we could do two things to spice the scene up. The first change is all on me. I'll remove my shorts after getting into the hot tub. Getting out will be an adventure. If you're going to show a little skin, it's only fair that I do too."

"Well, good!" I said, laughing. It was still a nervous laugh because I knew that the second change involved me. "What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Rather than have your back to the audience when you remove your top, I'd like you to be facing the audience. The audience would get to see your breasts anyway when you get out of the hot tub. It will just be more blatant this time."

I just stared at him in disbelief. It was several seconds before I could even construct a response. When I did, it came out of my mouth almost painfully slowly, "I really don't know if I can take my top off staring into the faces of hundreds of people. John, I really don't know if I can do that!"

I really felt bad. I felt like I was being weak and that I was hurting John and everyone else that had put so much effort into the play. A tear began to form in my eye.

John could see the agony in my face. "Okay, okay," he said, to comfort me. "We don't need to do that. Taking off my shorts will still add something. It will just have to be enough."

He was really being nice about it, but I could see that he was disappointed. I thought about the way the scene was now set to go down, with the only change being John's removing of his shorts. The male members of the audience were not going to be satisfied if they were expecting a sexier scene.

"John, what if instead of facing the audience, I have my side to the audience. They would still see more than yesterday, and I wouldn't have to actually face them while taking off my top."

"Yeah! You'd do that?"

I nodded. I was happy just seeing that John was cheering up, and hadn't really thought about what I was proposing.

"Great, I think that will be a real nice improvement for the scene. I really appreciate all of the hard work you're putting into this play. If we win, it will be because of you."

John was clearly happy now. When he left to talk with other cast members, I was left to contemplate what I just agreed to. I kept trying to comfort myself by thinking how common it was for women to show their breasts in movies, even in serious, Academy Award winning movies. I kept trying to tell myself that it wasn't a big deal that people would be seeing my breasts. I just wasn't that convincing.

The hot tub scene was all I thought about, right up until the start of the play. I managed to not think about it during my first few appearances, and that respite helped to calm my nerves. When the scene came, I could feel myself tightening up again.

The beginning part of the scene hadn't changed at all. Still, when I stripped off my clothes to reveal my bikini, I heard a lot of applause. More so than on the previous night. I couldn't help but think that a lot of people came just to see me.

John got in the hot tub like usual, but sat down with his side facing the audience. I watched as his hands reached under the water and emerged holding his shorts. He quickly tossed them out of the hot tub. The audience reacted with widespread cheers. I heard a bunch of hoots from women. Reaction from the male members of the audience was more mixed. There were cheers and hollering, but also some laughter. Regardless, everyone seemed to be having fun and that's what mattered.

After the crowd calmed down some, I walked over to the hot tub and stood with my side facing the audience. The audience was now real quiet. Many knew from the previous night that I was now going to take off my top, and they were waiting for it to happen. They probably figured I was going to turn away from them before taking it off, but that was not the plan. As I looked straight ahead I could still clearly see half the audience. I realized that they were all about to get a good luck at my breasts. Time seemed to have frozen as I was lost in thought, and then I suddenly realized that I needed to proceed.

I reached behind my back and unsnapped the bikini top. There were a few hollers, but people were still probably expecting me to turn before removing the top. I then just let the top fall off my breasts and into my hands, and tossed it to the side. The crowd cheered louder than I had ever heard it. Suddenly I was blinded by all of the camera flashes going off. It seemed like everyone had a camera and was taking my picture. I fought off a strong impulse to cover my breasts. I was then about to continue with the scene and get in the hot tub when I realized that I couldn't with the crowd still going crazy. So I stood there, with an audience full of people staring at my boobs and taking picture, after picture, after picture.

It seemed like an eternity, but eventually the crowd mellowed out a bit and I took the opportunity to start for the hot tub. John and I got through our dialogue, although I'm not sure how much of it was really heard because the audience was still making a lot of noise. As I approached him, the audience got even louder. We kissed as usual, and I saw him start to move his hands. I thought they were heading for my breasts again, but instead he brought them to my hips. I was rather confused by this and just stared at John, not sure of what he was doing. I started to sit down, but I could feel his resistance as he was holding me up. Suddenly I felt his fingers slip inside the band, and start to work my bottoms down. I sucked in my breath as I didn't want the audience to see the shock and panic that I was feeling. I wasn't sure what to do and so I just froze. Meanwhile John kept sliding the bottoms down until they were at my ankles. I felt him pull the bottoms and I instinctively stepped out of them. I then watched as John tossed them from the hot tub.

The roar of the crowd snapped me out of my trance. Thankfully, the waist-high water prevented the audience from seeing anything besides my boobs, but it still felt extremely strange being on stage completely nude with a large audience watching my every move. I gave the audience only a few moments to calm down before I started to sit down in John's lap.

As I sat down I was thinking about being nude on stage, and having all of these pictures of me and my tits taken. I was thinking about how John was, once again, grabbing my breasts and guiding my body down. I was not thinking about the fact that we were both completely naked and I was sitting down in his lap.

It happened real fast. One moment I was lowering myself down, then I felt some contact, and then I realized that I was sitting on his lap with him completely inside me. I instinctively jumped and lifted myself off of him. I quickly moved about six inches back and sat down on his legs. I immediately realized that I was too far away. The fake-fucking wouldn't appear at all real if I sat so far away from him.

I slid my body forward on his legs. Our crotches met, again, but this time he wasn't inside of me. I could still feel his entire cock against me, from his shaft pressing against my pussy up to his head on my stomach. I felt his hands grab my bare butt as he pulled me into him tightly. We began thrusting into each other to simulate fucking as usual, but this time it was our bare crotches grinding against each other. I then felt him slide his hands underneath my butt and start to lift my body. We were still pressed firmly together so I could feel the length of his cock sliding over my pussy. He raised me up several inches and then lowered me until I was sitting on his legs again. The whole time his cock was in firm contact with my pussy. He then raised me again and I felt his head nearly enter me but he then lowered me down to his legs. While I really didn't have any interest in dating John, I couldn't deny that it felt good. The third time up I instinctively pressed a bit harder into him. At the peak of our motion, I felt his head enter me. As he lowered me back down, he slid deeper into me. I was shocked that he was inside me again. I mean, it felt good but I didn't want to cheat on Ronny. At the same time, I didn't want to ruin the scene by jumping back off him again. I figured that he would slide back out when he lifted me again, but he didn't lift me quite as high and remained inside of me. The next pass was similar and I realized that his cock was going to have to stay inside me if I didn't want to ruin the scene. It was about another minute before the pirates came running on stage, and that whole time I was bouncing up and down on his cock.

After we were ordered out, John stood up to exit first. As he crossed the hot tub and stepped out he tried to keep his cock covered with his hands. But he had the same problem that I did. One hand was needed to hold the railing, which left only one hand to hide anything. In John's case, he had a full erection and one hand just did not suffice. I must admit, I was glad to see that people were taking pictures of him too.

It was then my turn to leave the hot tub. I hadn't anticipated being completely nude when trying to get out but my predicament quickly became clear. One hand had to hold the railing, which left only one hand to cover what it could. Since my breasts had already been seen by all in the audience to some extent, I figured I would just try to cover my pussy. As I got out of the tub, my tits were bobbing all over the place and I could see tons of pictures being taken. But I did succeed in keeping my pussy covered the whole time.

DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,150 Followers