Green

Story Info
He loves it when she handles his ass in the dark.
1.6k words
4.35
25.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He flexed his fingers in anticipation, his back flat on the bed, muscles twitching. Leather cuffs bound his wrists and ankles. His eyes were closed behind a silk blindfold. "If you want me to slow down, you will say, 'Yellow.' Do you understand?"

"Yes, my love."

"If you want it to stop, you will say, 'Red.' Do you understand?"

"Yes, my love."

He inhaled deeply. A candle burned on the bedside table. The air above him smelled of warm leather. A small bottle popped open. Then, he smelled spicy oil as she slicked it onto her hands.

She kneaded the flesh under his collarbones, working the oil into his skin. Her fingertips stroked the side of his neck, just up to his earlobe. As her hands glided down his shoulders and back to his chest, a low hum escaped his throat. "Out loud," she warned.

"That feels good."

The stroking stopped suddenly, and a leather riding crop stung his inner thigh. "Try again."

"It feels good, my love."

"Good boy."

The end of the riding crop came up to caress his face, from his temple down to his chin. Her fingertips glided slowly across his chest, then down the side of his body, and turned back when they reached his hip. His eyes closed as the tension dissipated, and his eyelashes brushed the inside of the blindfold. "Do you like the way that feels?" she asked.

"I do, my love."

"Then think before you speak."

Her fingers left his body, and she took his hand in both of hers. She kneaded the small joints lovingly. Her hot, wet tongue enveloped his middle finger, followed by her lips as she took it into her mouth. She swirled her tongue down and around its length, then pulled it out, leaving it soaking wet. "Turn it over."

He obeyed, turning his palm to face the ceiling. Her heels clicked sharply on the floor and she positioned herself over it. "Apologize." She guided his hand up to meet her, then allowed him to continue. He pushed the silky fabric aside to stroke her folds with his middle finger. His cock twitched when he felt her wet, swollen heat. He pushed the finger in and out of her slowly, then removed it to gently stroke her clit. "Good boy."

"Thank you, my love."

Her heels clicked again as she stepped away from his hand. She fisted her hand in his hair, gently pulling his head back as she leaned over his mouth. She ran the tip of her tongue along his lips. He parted them obediently, and she pressed his face to hers as her tongue entered his mouth. She sucked on his tongue, then nipped at his bottom lip when he needed to breathe. He hardened completely. "Do you want me to make you feel good?"

He answered, short of breath, "Please, yes, my love." A drop of sweat ran from his hairline down the side of his face. His cock was straining, and its tip was already wet. His blood burned beneath his skin. She found his ear with her tongue, and he hissed as she licked and sucked on it. She straightened up, quickly releasing his head from her grip to tie her hair back. She knelt on the bed between his legs and stroked the place on his inner thigh where the riding crop had struck. She kissed and licked the reddened skin, then moved her tongue to flick the tip of his cock. She tasted clear, salty fluid and smirked while she ran the backs of her fingernails against his balls. His cock ached.

Her tongue and fingers abruptly stopped teasing him. She slid her body forward and took hold of the headboard, kneeling over his head. Without a word, his mouth opened and his tongue glided back and forth through her folds. She dropped down further, allowing his tongue to enter her. "Yesss, pet," she whispered as she tangled her fingers in his hair once more. "Earn it." He lapped at her pussy. She bucked her hips back and forth and lowered herself, her knuckles turning white as they gripped the headboard. His tongue swirled around the opening of her cunt, then dragged the wetness down to her tight, pink asshole. He tongued it hard until she shook, her pussy dripping onto his face. He licked it up, then tilted his chin upwards to capture her throbbing clit with his lips. He sucked hard and she came, groaning and drenching him.

He continued to lick her softly as she caught her breath. She released the headboard and stood next to the bed once more. He heard the soft click of a bottle opening as she asked, "Does it please you to make me come?"

"It does, my love."

"Do you think you've earned your own turn?" She poured some of the lube into the palm of her hand.

"That's your decision, my love."

She knelt between his legs again. "You're a fast learner," she cooed as she took his erection in her hand, "and you've been a very good boy." She slowly pumped her hand up and down. "Tell me how it feels."

"It feels good, love. I don't want you to stop." Her hand continued, and her tongue lapped at the tip of his cock once more. She took his head into her mouth and swirled it around.

"That's good, pet. You have my permission to let me know." She cupped his balls in her hand and gently rolled them around. He groaned with pleasure and arched his back. She allowed his cock to glide into her mouth again, rubbing its underside against her tongue as far as he would go. She swallowed several times, massaging his cock with her throat as she palmed his balls and raked them with her fingernails. His toes curled and his legs pulled against the restraints while he moaned.

She lifted her head away from him to watch him sweat while her hand pumped his cock. His chest and stomach heaved up and down, gleaming in the candlelight. She kept stroking him as she laid down on the bed, taking one of his balls into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. She let it fall from her lips with a pop, then engulfed the other. Her teeth lightly grazed his skin and his back arched again. "Do you like it, pet?"

"Yes, my love." He fucked her hand as she licked him. As his back arched and his hips were raised, she moved her tongue lower. She pressed the tip of her tongue against his tight entrance, and he moaned. He bucked faster and she licked him harder. Her hands moved to cradle his ass from underneath while she pushed her tongue into his opening. The tight ring squeezed against her tongue. "Oh, fuck," he bellowed.

She slapped his inner thigh with her open fingers, hard, making him grunt and his cock jump. "Such a dirty mouth on such a dirty boy." She poured more lube onto her fingers, then pressed one against his tight hole. "Does that feel good, dirty boy?"

He hissed through his teeth, but didn't answer. She moved her finger in small circles, pressing it into his ass. She slid it in slowly, then pulled it out for what seemed to be an eternity. She thrust it back in, and he gasped. "Yellow." She pulled her finger out to the first knuckle, then brought her lips up to his ear.

"Shhh." She licked his ear hotly as her finger traveled around the rim of his ass. "I'll take care of you, pet. You need to relax." She stroked his hard cock with her free hand. "Open up that tight ass." She put her lips around the head of his cock. His hole yielded. She pressed her finger in deeply, and he sighed. "What do you say, pet?"

"Thank you, my love. Touch me there. Please, do it again." His cock hardened even more and began to throb. Her finger gently thrusted in and out of his ass. She dripped more lube onto his hole and eased a second finger next to the first, twisting them against his wet opening. He groaned and stretched his head back. Her fingers opened him wider. His ass relaxed, and she pushed the digits in, stroking and licking his cock as she had done before. She took his cock into her mouth and bobbed her head in rhythm with her fingers.

She slowed down and sucked on his head hard before letting it slap against his stomach, her slippery fingers still fucking his ass. "Tell me what you want, pet."

She took him in her mouth again and listened. He panted, "I want to come, my love. I want to fuck your throat while you touch me." He thrust into her and his balls began to slap against her chin. "I want to come so hard that you can't pull your fingers out of my ass. I want to watch it."

Without another word, she reached up to pull the blindfold from his eyes. She moved back down so that he could fuck her mouth. Her free hand grabbed hold of his balls and tugged while she jammed a third finger into his dripping ass. She pushed her fingers up into him and rubbed against his hot, pulsing inner wall. With her thumb, she kneaded into the flesh just below his balls. It was his undoing.

He roared as hot strings of come shot down the back of her throat. She continued to pulse her fingers inside his ass as it clamped down around them hard enough to make them go numb. He bucked his hips up and down as he emptied his balls into her.

She swallowed it all while his cock was still lodged in her throat. She pulled back and licked her lips, slowly rotating her fingers in his ass and pulling them out as he sighed softly.

"Good boy."