Green Eyed Party Games

Story Info
Rag doll finds himself playing coat rack.
865 words
3.12
41.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rags
Rags
2 Followers

I'm jealous of the light, the sounds, the laughter.

It's muffled and dim and I only get snippets. For all I know, it could be a simply miserable party. But all the same, I am filled with envy.

She's out there, with them.

What was it she said? A night away from herself? A night to wear lace instead of leather, to be held down instead of.... No! Try not to think about it. But, what else is there TO think about? I lay there, strapped to a bed, nearly suffocating under the weight of coats of every sort and size.

Most parties have one, a bed where trench-coats and leather coats and over-coats and ponchos and furs are lumped upon. Only, most of those beds don't have a man bound on top of it, nude, laying underneath the discarded garments. I wonder, does everyone at the party know? Are they all laughing at me?

The door opens for just a moment. The blessed beautiful light, sounds and smells all explode into my awareness. But suddenly, none of that is important anymore. Because now your in here, with me, in a dark room, while outside a party goes on.

It couldn't possibly matter. Their lives, loves, needs; nothing of consequence because we are back together, Mistress and toy. You look at me and smile, sitting on the bed, resetting those tan nylons you know I have a personal fetish for.

You tell me there's a wonderful man out there. Tall, dark and handsome; like every fortune cookie promises, but few deliver. His name is Stan and my but is he forward. Already he's touched you, tasted your lips. You mustn't keep him waiting.

You leave me in the dark, to brood over Stan. I can't really be jealous can I? If Stan is who brings you pleasure tonight, then so be it. I've always said whatever and whenever. It should be whomever too, shouldn't it? Is a toy allowed to feel this way? I've never begrudged your husband. I've even loved him in my own quiet way, for what he is to you, the family you deserve.

And the other Mistress; when you spent a night in her arms while I just watched. Though my body ached to be touched, though I writhed against my bounds, though I begged helplessly against a double dose of wet panty gagging.... I never once felt that somehow, she was taking my place.

Whether you've brought a playmate in with us or just told me of someone wonderful you'd met on some wild raucous party night, I've only ever felt joy that you made a connection. There had been times I had wished to be there, to share the moment. It was voicing that very wish that had put me here. Goddess, I'm a writer. I should KNOW the Monkey's Paw backwards and forewords, and yet, here I am.

Maybe it's because it is our night to be together.

Am I humiliated because I'm naked, under coats you threw on me, listening to a party I'm not invited to? No. At least, no more then is natural. But Mistress, it IS our night.

I....

Oh goddess, in the room next to this one. The walls are too thin, I can hear. Someone, grunting, groaning! Oh please Goddess, no! The bed is squeaking, whatever is going on, it's more then I've ever managed, right to it and with a passion and strength and....

"OH STAN!"

....

Dear sweet Goddess, the voice is muffled, but it's definitely female, and it definitely just moaned Stan. I lay there and BURN. Burn from toes to balls to nipples to nose. Burn that I'm hearing this, burn that I'm helpless, burn that you TOLD me about this... wonderful... tall dark and handsome.

And my erection burns too.

I can't help myself, I smile and murmur, still on fire. "Give it to her Stan, give it to her like I cannot, oh please Goddess, show her something she's never seen before." Finally I whimper, "and if she has time for her toy afterwards, please Stan, send her back to me."

I hear the door shut behind me, and then a maple syrup voice I know so very well. "Oh pet, nobody sends me anywhere. I go where I want and do who I want. Do you know who I want right now?"

I listen to the sounds of Stan making love to some woman I don't know. I give a silent prayer to my Goddess that they both have the time of their lives. My Mistress answers her own question as she locks the door and walks toward me with a look I've come to love and fear with equal intensity.

I intend to scream tonight, at some point, my Goddess willing. I hope everyone out there sipping punch, eating stale cake and listening to boring topical conversation... hears it and looks to the door and wonders. I hope they wonder just what's going on and will they have to get their coats dry-cleaned.

I hope they become jealous of the dark... the sounds... my Mistress' laughter.

End

For my Mistress in the dark.

Rags
Rags
2 Followers