Green Eyes and the Goddess

Story Info
He's waited forever for his dream woman.
837 words
4.02
19.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesus. Her eyes. Those great big beautiful green eyes. God, she's beautiful. The eyes of the goddess. Green eyes, clear as day, staring up at me, in all their beautiful innocence. She was tough, she had to be the way she grew up. She could beat the crap out of anyone who crossed her, but in those eyes it was a different story. In those eyes she was a little girl, asking for help, needing it badly. I'd been thinking about those eyes for months, they were burned into my brain. But here I was, looking right into them. They did not disappoint. Good God, I love her. I want to marry her...

I want to help her.

She'd been out of town for quite some time, family trouble or something like that. The whole time I was miserable. Before she left, we did everything together, I was always with her, but being the big stupid retard that I am, I never sat down and told her how I felt. Then she was gone. She was gone, and I was miserable. My brain damn near exploded trying to find the justice in the twist of fate that brought her away from me. She knew a guy down there, she knew him before she knew me. I envied the bastard; he must have thought he was the luckiest man alive. But that didn't matter. Nothing mattered. I was looking into her eyes. I had no problems, no worries. I felt like Buddha receiving enlightenment. Her eyes...

I had just told her I loved her. I waited so long to say it. I prayed many nights about what her response would be when I finally said it. Then her lips parted and it was like a dream...

"I love you too..."

And then I looked into her eyes. It must have been forever that I looked into those great big beautiful green eyes. My eyes fell to her lips. Back to her eyes. My eyes closed. We moved closer. I had longed for this moment...

closer...

I had imagined it thousands of times...

closer...

sweet bliss...

We kissed.

As we kissed, I thought to myself. I don't deserve her. I don't deserve shit. But somehow, by some miracle, she loves me. What can she see in me? I'm no great guy, I can name a lot of guys who look better, a lot of guys who're nicer. I didn't understand it, but I couldn't refuse it. In her kiss I found redemption. I wasn't perfect, but that didn't matter, none of that crap mattered because she was kissing me. She helped me see. When I kissed her, I knew what I wanted to be, I knew the Man I wanted to be. She believes in me.

We broke our kiss. Her eyes... we kissed again. And again. This time I wrapped my arms around her, my hands feeling her soft skin. The kiss broke and I looked into her eyes. She looked at me with a wanting look in those pleading eyes. I understood.

I moved behind her, pressing her body against me. The way her spine stiffened up, I could tell could feel what was in my pants, but she didn't protest. She wanted it this way. My hands moved to her breasts. I was sweating. She turned her head and kissed my nose. I was sweating profusely. Good God, she's a goddess. One hand remained there. The other started moving slowly down her stomach. Her eyes closed. She wanted it this way. My hand continued. She bit her lower lip. Goddess. My hand reached her jeans. I reached her panties. Her pubic hair.

I found her. She breathed in. I kissed her neck. Zen.

My fingers worked. She was wet. I was stiff. We were feeling great. As my fingers worked, she began to rock in my arms. I heard a small groan. I wanted to see how far I could go. Her arms moved swiftly, discarding her shirt, then her bra. Her breast was soft in my hand. I rubbed her nipple and she groaned louder. I wondered how many wonders lay within her.

She groaned louder and rocker faster. Then, suddenly, she looked at me and her lips moved again. "Stop..." I obeyed. She looked me in the eyes. Those eyes. Those great big beautiful eyes. Still wanting. Wanting what? Her sudden kiss, this time a deep passionate kiss; long and full. She broke the kiss. Her eyes again, but this time a mischievous look. She grinned at me as she brought be around to the front of her. Her gaze never left my eyes as she unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down with her panties. She stood there, naked goddess. She put her arms on my shoulders and pushed me down to her wet sex. She wanted it this way.

At this point, all I wanted to do was to please her. My mouth met her and her moan pierced the night...