Green Pleasures Ch. 02

Story Info
The green man seeks new toys.
1.1k words
4.26
42.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 07/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The green man tired of his recent captures and let them go after three grueling days of non-stop fucking and sodomy. Of course, he gave them no relief at all. He sat against his trees and mourned his boredom now. What should be done now to pleasure him? He sat back and sighed, vines whipping around him. He needed more toys.

Hark...he thought. Outside the forest a couple in car had stopped to make a bed in his glade. Quickly, the green man made his way to watch.

Alicia moaned as Tom's fingers shoved in and out of her soaking pussy. He flipped her over and began spanking her bottom. She squealed in near childish glee. The pallet they had placed on the ground made it soft enough for them to lie on, and Alicia had already lost all of her clothes to Tom's rapid fingers. His cock was large and hard thumping against her leg.

"Oh Alicia, I can't wait to fuck you like a bitch..." he moaned and slapped her ass harder. He pried her butt cheeks apart and began reaming her brown puckered hole with two fingers.

"Oh, that hurts, Tom, don't do that!" she squealed. He smiled, getting ready to ass fuck her hard, one of his favorite things to do.

He would have except he found himself hanging upside down by his feet with a thick vine shoved down almost into his throat, undulating back and forth almost as though it was mouth fucking him. He watched as below him Alicia found a vine shoved deep into her mouth as well, but she was tightly shoved against the ground, her ass still high in the air.

"So, humans enjoy spanking do they?" a strange voice, almost like the sound of the wind through the trees announced. Before them they both saw a man that seemed to be formed of vine and leaf. "More amusement..." the voice said. Then Tom felt his legs being pulled apart and something wrapped around his still stiff cock and began to caress it.

Then he felt something snaking across his ass and he felt two probing vines slip into his anus. They pulled slightly at his muscles and then he felt something large at the entrance that began to press against his never used hole. He fought against his bonds to find that he was held quite tight. There was a pop as the large vine shoved its way into his rectum and he felt intense pain from the vine's presence. Then it began a steady back and forth rocking. Tears ran down his face, and the caressing of his cock stopped. "I have something else planned for that member," the green man whispered.

Tom had a wonderful view as the green man motioned and from the ground all around Alicia sprouted vines that began to whip her. She moaned against the vine raping her mouth, but it was no good. The vines entwined around her ankles began to pull her legs further and further apart, while the vine around her waist kept her ass up off the ground. Before long her feet were almost straight out from either side. Tom moaned against the vine in his mouth as the one in his ass seemed to get thicker and thicker. Tears flowed down his face... but still his cock wouldn't go down as he watched Alicia's ass be spread wide as the vines whipped her raw... He had a great view of her spread wide pussy and her ass...

Alicia moaned against the vine ramming in and out of her mouth. The green man sighed, "There you are sweetie, suck it on down, pleasure me..." She wiggled as one of the vines twitched against her swollen clit. Then, two vines coiled about her double d breasts and began to massage them and play with her nipples. She thought she would come unglued if something didn't start to fuck her.

She heard the green man's laughter and without pausing the painful spanking something that had to be as big around as a person's wrist slammed into her throbbing pussy and rammed all the way in. She moaned as it filled her full. It was pliable, yet hard as steel. She bucked backward into it, finding that she'd been left with enough room to push her hips up and down.

Then, she felt her ass being spread and something just as large slammed into her tight asshole. She wanted to buck but she couldn't... Then both the vines began a hard back and forth motion. Harder and harder and faster and faster they thrummed against her body.

Tom felt his cock getting harder and harder and realized he was being lowered closer to the ground. There was a beautiful naked creature in front of him, it appeared to be made out of wood but it looked like a woman. She came to him and touched his cock and then seemed to grow taller and eased her little pussy onto his cock. Then she began to fuck herself on him, upside down. Her legs wrapped around him and he bucked as much as he could and the vine in his ass gave him no stop, and neither did the one in his mouth, but damn her cunt was hot and it was tighter than anything he'd ever felt. He felt suddenly the spasm of an orgasm that clamped down on his poor cock so hard that he came instantly, filling her with his man fluid. She moaned and bucked against him, and he felt himself black out.

Alicia moaned against he vine as the intense spanking and fucking continued then a small vine began to rub hard against her clit and she couldn't contain herself much more. She bucked and bucked, sinking both vines deeper and deeper in herself as she fought and came suddenly. As she began to spasm the vines inside her sprouted some sort of substance that filled her with a warm full feeling. She moaned as her throat was filled with it too, and it tasted kind of like wood smells. She felt the world slip away with the power of her orgasm, and fell to blackness.

The green man sighed and slapped her ass a few more times and all the vines retreated. The dryad licked the man's cock a couple more times then giggled and ran off. He placed him on the matt beside the woman and left. They would wake with only a memory of amazing sex...like they had never had and never would have again.