Greenhouse Delight

Story Info
Sex during a thunderstorm.
1.1k words
22.9k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking out the window you can see the storm clouds rolling in. The sky darkens against the evening sunset. A warning to the bad weather approaching. Light drops of rain start to trickle against the pane. Focusing on the grass your eyes wander across the yard to the greenhouse.

The light is on. Honey, I will be back. The light is on in the greenhouse.

Grabbing your hat and jacket as you trod out the door.

By now the storm clouds have engulfed the light of day as you walk out to the greenhouse. Reaching the entrance, you notice the door open. Remembering you did not leave it open, you become concerned. With caution you open the door slowly. As the door fade back into the room you see me standing there. My hair wet, a faded green t-shirt, slightly soaked from the rain and deep blue denim jeans that show off my curves.

Lightning flashes and thunder strikes. We can feel the vibration through the building. The lights flicker. In shock you come over to me, placing your hands on my arms.

What are you doing here? I reach up and softly kiss your lips. I need you tonight.

Moving one hand inside your jacket, I reach under your shirt. I can feel the heat coming off of your body. I kiss you again more intently. My hand slides down your pants, faintly touching the outline of your hardening cock. I want you.

I reach down and unbutton your pants. Kissing down your neck, I lift your shirt and nibble down your stomach. My mouth reaches your c0ck; you can feel my hot breath against the head. I kiss the tip, then take my tongue and lick all the way around the head. I suck down the shaft, all the way down the vein and your cock swells as I reach your sack. Running my tongue back up, I look in your eyes and swallow you. My hot wet mouth sucking down your shaft as the rain pours just outside the door.

Faster and faster I move. The sensation overwhelms you and you are just about to cum when we hear the thunder strike. The rain pours down heavy and the lights flicker twice, and then go completely out. For a brief moment you look up at the house. I can see in your face you pondering should I do this? Looking back down at me your eyes change and become hungry as if you were a lion about to pounce on his meal.

I feel your fingers tangle in the back of my hair as you pull me up and kiss me. Your tongue pushes through my lips into my mouth. Your other hand grabs my ass. You pull me into you. Leaning forward, you back me up into the work bench.

You can really hear the rain now. It is very loud as it crashes on the greenhouse roof. We can see the lightning flashing as we touch each other. It adds excitement to the moment. Making your way down my neck, you lift me up on the bench, my legs straddle you. I can feel your bulge grind into me as you kiss and suck on my neck down to my breasts. Lifting my shirt up, pulling my bra down, you grab my breast with both hands and begin to lick my nipple. My hand knocks off your hat and I run my fingers to the back of your neck. Moaning I pull you into me. You begin to suck and bite the nipple. Even as the thunder strikes, you can still hear my moans permeating from my lips.

Lightning flashes again. Like a series of motion black and white photos our bodies grind against one another. The exhilaration overtakes us both.

You pull me off of the workbench; and unbutton my pants. Sliding my pants down to my ankles. You flip me around so that my stomach is facing the table; I turn my head and reach back to kiss you. One hand on my breast, you begin to kiss my neck and lightly bite on my shoulder. Your finger reaches in side of my thong and rips it away from my body. As the lightening begins to build you pull your pants down and bend me over the table, knocking over a sack of potting soil to the ground. Positioning your cock to enter, you rub the swollen head from my pussy to me clit, teasing me. I beg for you to enter me. Lightning flashes and illuminates the green house.

I hear you say Oh yes.

Two seconds later the thunder rumbles through the building and you penetrate me deeply. Grabbing my hips you move in and out. I start to become wet now. You glide with ease from deep within to the tip of my lips where the head of your cock touches and slides back in. The wind picks up and the door starts t swing open and shut. We can feel the cold air and slithers of rain enter by us, but the intensity of it all excites us more. Breathing heavy and moaning you reach down and grab my hair, pulling me back on your cock. Faster and faster. With the deep penetration I start to moan loudly. I can feel my G-spot being stimulated.

Oh my God, don't' stop.

Grunting and groaning you start to grind deep inside me. I start to moan uncontrollably. A gush of hot juice rushes out of my body wetting your shaft, down my legs and your sack.

Oh yeah!

I hear you as your grab my waist and begin to pound me as if you were an animal in heat. I feel your hot sticky cum inside me as you explode. My body goes limp from the overwhelming sensation as you continue to thrust until every last drop is milked out of you.

Collapsing on top of me. You kiss my back and pull out. Standing up you pull up your pants and then assist with mine. I turn around and you help me button back up. We hold each other and enjoy a long passionate kiss. I reach down to the floor and grab my purple thongs. Looking at them they are not repairable, completely ripped.

What am I supposed to do with these?

You take them from my hand, put them up to your nose and breathe in deeply and grin.

Mmmm, something to remember this night.

You stick them in your pocket, and head out the door back to the house.

I wait for a few minutes and sneak back to my car. Driving away I can feel your cum start to ooze out of me. Reminding me of the storm and the night of passion we shared.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

Excellent story! Makes me wish there was a greenhouse near by

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Pam's New Year's Celebration Ends W Drinking wife winds up pleasing the group.in Group Sex
The Teasing Comes To an End Beautiful wife and mother pleases husband.in Loving Wives
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Fitting Room Chronicles 01 What starts as a peep show, becomes so much more. in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Fall of Lana Craft Introduction by the narrator.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories