Greetings to the New Brunette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,752 Followers

My brain felt like cotton wool and I couldn't think straight for a few moments. I'd seen plenty of pictures and videos of women doing anal on the internet over the last couple of weeks and had genuinely wondered what it felt like...but to actually do it, left me cold.

I meekly obliged and positioned myself on the sofa facing away from them, legs apart and cunt dripping with spunk.

Without a word both boys began caressing my legs, arse and sopping cunny. Each scooping Nikki's cum out and smearing it across my arsehole and occasionally poking a finger inside which made me squirm. It felt deliciously uncomfortable as their fingers took it in turns to poke my bum and I was soon rolling my hips to try and tempt them deeper inside.

"I think she's ready." Nikki chuckled as I began squeezing my tits and flicking my clitty.

"Oh God," I sighed as I pressed my face against a cushion and rested my shoulder on the back of my leather sofa.

The young skinhead pushed one hand underneath me and firmly gripped my tummy then he nudged his bell-end against my arse hole. My whole body stiffened as his knob pressed against the taught opening.

Nikki sat beside me and began stroking my hair. "Just relax babes," he whispered, "it'll sting at first...but that's the fun part, then it'll get easier."

"Uuuggghhhh." Jamie grunted as he struggled to ease my anus open.

"Just relax." Nikki kept whispering as he continued stroking my hair then squeezing my tits.

Jamie's cockhead was just beginning to stretch my bum hole when Nikki grabbed my shoulders and hissed, "Just fucking do it!"

With that Jamie pushed forwards forcing his cock deep into my arse.

"AaaaaaAAAGGGGHHHHHH you bbbbaaassstttaarrrdds!" I screamed through clenched teeth as my arse felt like it was being ripped in two.

The lad immediately pulled back leaving my stretched cavity suddenly feeling very empty; then WHOOSH he plunged his cock back inside my bowels. The pain was so sharp I had to bite the cushion and I could feel tears running down my cheeks but...but... the adrenalin rush was making my head spin and it felt bloody marvellous. The harder he fucked my bum the better it felt. It really was painful at first but it was a mouth-watering pain and I very quickly acclimatised to it. So much so I began fumbling with Nikki's long soft cock until it began to swell in my hand and I was soon sucking it at the same time that his friend was buggering me.

"That's good isn't it?" Nikki asked as I filled my mouth with his brown cock, "I knew you were a slut the first day I set eyes on you and would like cocks up your arse."

I nodded my head and carried on sucking his yummy cock as Jamie grunted and groaned behind me.

It took him a few minutes to cum again but when he did Jamie's cock was like a fucking piston banging in and out of my arse until he filled it with a load of lovely spunk.

My legs were shaking as his cock slid out a lot easier than it had gone in. My arsehole was stinging and sore and my bowels felt bruised and battered; but the last time I'd felt this happy and sexually satisfied was probably on my honeymoon!

After regaining my breath Nikki told me to make them a coffee. I dutifully obliged; walking to the kitchen naked with their spunk still running out of my cunt and arse and down my thighs. I made no attempt to cover my body as I wandered around the open plan kitchen not caring a jot if any of my neighbours could see me.

The past couple of years have been a whirlwind of wild sexual shenanigans – I've had numerous threesomes with both men and women; several girly encounters and I've lost count of the number of cocks I've sucked and fucked.

My job has been wonderful – Nikki and I agreed to keep our work and sexual/social life separate and secret. I am now a regular on the local club scene and can be found 3 or 4 nights a week in a funky pub or club usually with at least one young man (or woman) on my arm. I now have my own website that costs £10 a month to join and I have hundreds of members. I update it every week with solo pictures or me and my young lovers.

If I get a good response to this story I have so many more tales to tell.

Mag58
Mag58
2,752 Followers