Greg Seeks Medical Help

Story Info
Scott Greg meets a sexy, older nurse.
4k words
4.07
117.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cashcrunch
cashcrunch
100 Followers

A sequel to 'Greg's Cum Laude'

*

The long, hot, fun-filled summer was drawing to a close. Scott Greg had spent half-days in the office, taking advantage of the flex-time offered by the company to enjoy afternoons of tennis, beach volleyball, and fucking Adena Abdel. Just before she left to attend a more prestigious law school, she noticed a strange blotch in the small of his back. His GP recommended he see a dermatologist, which is what brought him half-way across town on this sunny Friday afternoon.

After waiting for what seemed like forever, he was finally admitted beyond the mysterious locked door so well guarded by the (mustachioed) receptionist. A butchy nurse guided him to a room and stuck some papers in the door.

"Please get into a Johnny shirt and nurse Billy will be with you in a moment," she said firmly closing the door to the examination room.

"Great," Scott mumbled to himself, "A male nurse... just my luck."

Disrobing in front of the full-length mirror, Scott couldn't help but admire himself. Busting his ass in the gym all winter and an active summer put him in the best shape of his life. His triceps were toned, the spare tire he'd been carrying was burnt off to reveal a nice six-pack, and his pecs... well, he had pecs! Add to that a nice tan and Scott was pretty impressed with himself. Doing his best bodybuilder impression he gazed at the new and improved Scott, a modern day Narcissus clad in Calvin Klein boxers.

"Very nice, Arnold," came a sarcastic quip from behind him.

Spinning around, Scott turned to face this intruder. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) he was greeted by a beautiful pair of breasts. Unable to draw his gaze from her cleavage, he stood there momentarily stunned.

"Up here, Sweetie," the nurse said, grinning slightly.

Men were always staring at her amazing breasts, which was part of the reason she put them on display. After divorcing her good-for-nothing husband of 15 years, she craved the attention. Especially from younger men like Scott, who was quickly developing a hard-on.

"So what seems to be the problem?"

"Umm, I, uh, I got referred by my, uh..." Scott stammered. His face was flush with embarrassment and he still couldn't tear his eyes away from Billy's amazing cleavage.

"Your doctor, yes, an irregular mole on your lower back... Why are you not in your Johnny shirt? Sir, you really need to stop staring at my breasts," Billy stated firmly.

The attention was cute, but this was ridiculous.

Now thoroughly embarrassed and practically naked, Scott decided to at least rectify the former by donning the Johnny shirt without saying a word and looking down the entire time. His hard-on clearly stood out with the loose boxers and thin material of the shirt. An awkward silence fell over the room as Scott continued to stare at the floor. It was all he could think to do to stop staring at Billy's breasts.

"I'm sorry, it's got a mind of its own sometimes," Scott smiled. Looking up, he gazed directly into Billy's exquisite blue eyes. Her beautiful round face complimented her ample chest.

"It's alright dear. I'm flattered really, but can you remove your boxers and show me this mole?" Billy asked professionally.

Removing his boxers wasn't really required, but it did give her a nice glimpse of his cock. At forty-five, it wasn't every day she got to see a thirty-year old piece of man candy like Scott strip down.

"I think it's around here," Scott said. Turning and bending slightly, he exposed his lower back (and ass for that matter), roughly pointing to the spot.

Billy grinned and fought the urge to grab this young buck's firm, muscular ass. Her inner demon took over and she clenched his ass cheek firmly. "Such a cute, tight ass!"

"What?" Scott stood there, hands on the examination table, completely stunned. Did that just happen?

At that moment, the dermatologist, Doctor 'whatever-his-name-is' knocked and entered. Billy had removed her hand and, from behind, appeared to be simply studying the irregularity on Scott's lower back. Seeing nothing unusual with the situation, the doctor briefly greeted Scott then began talking medical mumbo jumbo to Billy. The doctor asked Scott a number of questions about the blotch, when he noticed it, any history of skin cancer, did he spend a lot of time in the sun... blah, blah, blah.

Scott's mind was racing. If he wasn't mistaken, he'd just had his ass grabbed by the sexiest older women he'd ever met in his entire life. And he really liked it!

The doctor told Scott another day; he'd do a biopsy and order a test.

"Get dressed and see Kitty on your way out. She'll arrange an appointment for you in the next few weeks."

The doctor walked out of the room with Billy fast on his heels. Just before leaving the room, Billy turned her head while pulling the door shut and flashed Scott a quick smile. After that fleeting glance, she closed the door quickly, restoring the privacy of the examination room.

Her toothy grin and swaying ass momentarily stunned Scott. He stood there for about 10 seconds before coming back to reality.

"Holy fuck she's hot," Scott mumbled as he shook his head.

Checking his watch, it was 4 o'clock, so he quickly donned his suit. He had to return to the office to make up for the time he had spent here. Summer flextime was over and the reality of a busy fall cast a cloud over his thoughts despite the sunny September sky.

Two hours later, across town...

Billy's house keys crashed on the small table beside her front door as she precariously balanced a grocery bag in one hand and Chinese takeout in the other. It was the end of a long week and she was looking forward to a quiet evening. Having taped 'Grey's Anatomy' earlier, her plans were to curl up with her Harry on the sofa and veg out in front of the TV to Doctor McSteamy.

"Hi Harry, did you miss me?" She cooed as her faithful cat rubbed against her legs.

The heat of her one room apartment was almost stifling as she shoveled down the takeout. The air conditioning had kicked in by the time she was finished, at which point she dumped the slimy remains of her meal into the trashcan. After opening a can of cat food for Harry, Billy made her way to the washroom. The sweat from the walk home and rather disgusting supper she had just unceremoniously dispatched within two minutes left her feeling a little disgusted.

The cool, quiet sanctuary of her bath beckoned. As she stripped free of her clothes, Billy caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Making a serious face, she flexed her newly formed tricep and stared at the vision of the 'new and improved' Billy. Her breasts and ass weren't as firm as when she was young, but she was a world away from the fuddy-duddy that had divorced John. Having been left for a younger woman, her self-esteem went from high to nil in no time. It had devastated her for months before friends helped her change. Now she was eating better (tonight was an exception, obviously) and exercising several times a week. Her new apartment was close enough to walk to work everyday. Her body was now showing the pleasing signs of her efforts.

Then thoughts of sexy young Scott entered her mind and she laughed. Turning on the tap, she ensured the water filling the tub was just the right temperature. Rising and looking back at herself in the bathroom mirror, she ran her hands underneath her breasts. Lifting and squeezing them together, Billy pouted and stared at herself.

"Still got it girls."

Billy shook her head, both at herself and the foolish young man in the examination room. He was such a sexy young man and yet, as horny as a schoolboy around her, it was hilarious. Part of her was insulted, she was a nurse after all and Scott should have taken her seriously. She was not some bimbo he could ogle. But, at the same time, he was so obviously embarrassed and it made her feel so sexy to have actually stunned a young man with her body. He was actually hard just from staring at her!

As the tub filled, Billy stepped into its warm, calming waters. The toil of the week washed away as she settled in. Her hands moved down her side, then along her thighs, as if pushing the stress away. As her left hand rose to cup her breast, the fingers of her right found their way between her legs.

Spreading her legs as wide as she could within the confines of the tub, Billy began squeezing and massaging first one breast then the other. The palm of her right hand, as if with a mind of its own, began rubbing her pelvic mound. Thoughts of Scott's piercing blue eyes and sexy, stubble strewn face floated through her mind. The picture of his firm, muscular ass seemingly drove her fingers deeper into her sex.

Biting her lip, Billy could just imagine running her hands over Scott's smooth, flexed buttocks. Her pussy was wet, not just from the bath, but from her own excitement. In her mind, it wasn't her digits playing with herself, but Scott's fingers plunging into her. His hard cock quickly following, as she would be digging her nails into his flesh.

Harshly squeezing and pulling on her nipples, she could just envisage Scott devouring them. His mouth, lips, and tongue, lavishing her with adoration. He wanted her so bad and she would give herself to him.

"Yes, yes..." Billy hissed into the warm, moist air of the room.

But it was into Scott's ears she pictured her words and her tongue entering. Teasing him, taunting him to ravage her. Billy's middle finger, then another, and another found their way over her clit (and over, and over) as she felt an orgasm wash over her.

To Harry, her constant companion, it looked as if she were wrestling with an unseen foe beneath the surface. Water slapped the sides, as Billy was oblivious to the feline's confused stare. In her thoughts the slaps were the sounds of Scott's thrusts into her, over, and over, and over. Her fingers began beckoning towards her G-spot with each thrust.

"OH YES!" Billy shouted, sending Harry fleeing from the room.

The gristle of her long, dirty-blonde hair against the tub was Scott's stubble against her shoulder as he took her from behind. His hard, young cock not confined within boxers but pounding her hard now, driving her wild. His hands exploring her breasts, squeezing them with fervor.

"OOOOHHHH," Billy moaned as her orgasm exploded.

In her mind's eye she could see him, Scott tensing and thrusting, pouring his seed into her pussy. Their bodies coated in sweat, entwined and tangled as only lovers can be. His fingers would be the ones tracing lines along her body.

"RING -- RING.... RING -- RING," the peaceful bliss of their imaginary tryst was torn apart by the telephone.

Annoyed by the interruption, most likely that of a telemarketer, Billy opened her eyes to the sunlight streaming lazily onto the door and the phone rang to no avail just feet away.

Meanwhile, across town...

Scott had been wise to leave the window to his condo open as the early evening breeze blew through, alleviating the heavy heat of the day. It was almost 8 o' clock and he was just getting in after working overtime to make up for the afternoon's appointment. To make matters worse, Adena was gone and he found himself alone on a Friday night. Although it was only a couple weeks, he missed the excitement of being with the sexy, intelligent coed.

After checking his mailbox, which was largely filled with bills, he was delighted to find the latest issue of Playboy. Settling onto his large, comfy leather couch, he opened the illicit magazine. Skimming quickly past the articles, he found the pictorial for the Playmate of the month. The scenes of a gorgeous blonde bent over a barbed-wire fence, implausible as they may be, aroused him. As the stress of the day began to drift away, Scott's pants became unbearably uncomfortable.

Undoing his belt and sliding his dress pants to his ankles enabled his hard cock to spring through the slit of his boxer shorts. The magazine was now dangling from his left hand, within his field of view, as Scott instinctively enclosed his hard-on with his right fist. Tugging slowly on his cock quickly had the desired effect as it stiffened in his hand.

"Oh Miss September, you dirty, dirty girl," Scott scolded the scantily clad image.

As he stroked his cock harder and faster, the grin on his face widened from ear to ear.

"You dirty, dirty blonde. Just like... Ohhhh, naughty nurse Billy..." Scott trailed off as his thoughts passed from the Playmate to Billy.

"Big... juicy... tits... fuck..." Scott grunted as he pounded his cock with abandon.

Billy was so damn sexy. She wasn't Playboy Playmate or porn star 'perfect' sexy, but that imperfect sexiness. Her tummy showing through with the shirt she had on. God, that thing could barely contain her breasts. Oh, and that fat ass. God, she probably hated it, but Scott couldn't get the image of her walking away from him out of his mind.

"Oh yeah, bend over," Scott ordered his imaginary lover.

In his mind, Billy was bent over. Slowly peeling her pants down along her ample butt cheeks. Scott was with her now, not bothering to even take off her panties, just moving them aside and plunging himself into her.

"Oh, sweet ass," he hissed as his hand worked overtime on his cock.

Copious amounts of pre-cum coated the head of his cock and his fingers. His fantasy played on as he could feel his groin slapping against Billy's ass. Pounding into her as she egged him on, begging him to take her faster and harder, faster and harder.

'Fuck me, yeah! Fuck my ass!' the voice of some porn actress floated in from his memory.

Scott slowed his strokes as he felt his orgasm quickly approaching. Taking time to cool down, he squeezed and rubbed his balls. His left hand, tired from holding the magazine in his field of view, tossed it aside. The striving starlet had done her job and kick started the fantasy that now engulfed Scott's consciousness.

Retuning his digits to the soaked and dripping shaft of his cock, Scott could wait no longer. No sooner had he begun beating again, a slow, hard rhythm than he felt his need to ejaculate return with a vengeance.

Scott returned to the realm of fantasy, picturing Billy once more. Her ass was presented perfectly as she was bent over. Her pretty pink panties soaked in their sex pulled just to the side of her pretty pink pussy. His long hard strokes on himself were, in this world, long hard thrusts into Billy. That dirty blonde hair of hers covering her back and she convulsed under his gyrations.

'Yeah, fuck me!' she begged.

"Shit! I'm gonna cum!" Shouted Scott, both in fantasy and reality.

Then Scott pictured her as he saw her last, Billy turning to him and flashing that amazing smile.

"Oh yeah, Billy yeah..." Scott grunted as sperm shot from his cock, soaking his dress shirt.

Diminishing squirts of semen oozed from his cock as the elation of Scott's orgasm surged through his system. All the stress and worries of the week that was were flushed away as he lay there slowly drifting off to sleep.

Seven days later...

Scott had hoped he could have avoided another Friday appointment at the dermatologist, it was bad enough he was alone and single, now he'd have to work late a second Friday in a row. However, Kitty was less than concerned as she booked him in for a test at 2:00 pm. So here he was again, in the examination room awaiting the doctor.

Having already stripped quickly and donned the Johnny shirt, Scott managed to avoid the awkward situation of being caught admiring himself. Minutes felt like hours as Doctor Johnson and nurse Billy arrived together for his biopsy.

Scott and Billy made only momentary eye contact as he gave a sheepish smile.

'So cute!' Billy thought to herself as she fought her carnal desires and remained professional. She'd been fantasizing about Scott all week and now that he was laid out in front of her, she could feel butterflies in her stomach.

The doctor, as before, was all business. 'Do this, do that, blah, blah,' he barked instructions as he took a small, circular chunk out of Scott's back.

"Ow, Jesus!" Scott swore as the doctor, literally, tore a strip off his ass.

"We'll be in touch within the next week with the result Mr. Greg. Clean and dress that for Mr. Greg nurse," Doctor Johnson stated flatly as he left the room with his desired sample.

Billy and Scott were alone once more.

After applying a bandage to Scott's back, Billy slowly ran her hands down to his ass, squeezing his taught cheeks once more. Turning away, she walked to the door and shut it, affording them some time together. Scott turned over and stared at the beautiful ass that had provided him several fantasies in the last week.

Turning to Scott, a huge grin passed over Billy's face. Her smile was stunning. She knew the doctor was leaving for the day to play golf, and now she could play around too. It'd been ages since she'd been fucked and the chance to play with this young piece of meat was too good to pass up.

"You want to see my breasts don't you?"

"Well, yeah, but, what the fuck?" Scott asked incredulously.

"Lose the Johnny shirt and show me your cock, pervert. You know you want me."

Quickly tearing off the shirt and tossing it to the floor, Scott could barely contain himself.

"Is that as big as it gets, dirty boy? Why don't you play with it for me?" Billy began loosening the buttons on her shirt, exposing the white lace of her bra.

"Oh Jesus," Scott moaned as he began stroking his cock in anticipation of Billy revealing her amazing breasts.

"Good boy. I bet you've been dreaming about this all week, haven't you? You jerked off the second you got home last week, didn't you? "

"Oh god yes," Scott hissed as Billy peeled off her white blouse.

She stood before him with hands on her hips.

"You're so hard Mr. Greg, beating that poor dick of yours...." Billy cooed as she slowly undid her bra and slid the straps over her shoulders.

"You're so hot nurse Billy, oh God," Scott groaned as the noise of him slapping his now dripping cock filled the small room.

Billy removed her bra completely and took a step forward. Scott, pounding away with his right hand, reached up and cupped her breast with his left. The soft skin of her beautiful breasts felt amazing. It'd been only two weeks since Adena left him, but he was still ready to burst.

"Let me..." Billy whispered as she grabbed his cock.

Scott allowed her to take hold of him while he ran his pre-cum soaked fingers over her nipples. "Ohhhh, you're so hard baby."

Scott fondled her breasts as Billy began to expertly stroke his cock.

It had been too long since she had felt a hard cock or had a man run his hands over her breasts. She knew she shouldn't be getting involved with a patient, let along jerking one off in the examination room. It was so bad, so very bad.

"Good boy. Your hands feel soooo gooood," Billy hissed in his ear as she licked his earlobe.

"Oh Jesus!" Scott moaned as Billy's expert fingers ran roughshod over his erection. He could feel his orgasm rising from his balls, higher and higher with each stroke. "Oh God, Billy, I th-ungh," Scott's gasps were abruptly stifled with Billy's lips as she kissed him. Her tongue quickly found its way into his mouth, silencing him further.

Billy's left hand found their way up his muscular chest. Scott's firm, tense pecs and shoulders felt so good. She lightly ran her fingers through his hair, bringing them back along his unshaven cheeks.

It had all happened so fast, so intensely. Billy's beautiful breasts, her hand on his cock, and now her devilish tongue were all driving Scott over the edge.

"Unnggggg!" Scott grunted into Billy's mouth as he quickly reached the climax he had hoped to prolong.

cashcrunch
cashcrunch
100 Followers
12