Grey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not, I wasn't-" I began without thinking. I couldn't finish. I couldn't tell another lie. I could only stare at her wide-eyed and accept the knowing in her eyes. I felt Grey kiss the top of my head. I took a deep breath through my nose, and let it out my mouth, I would survive. One thing at a time.

**

Luckily in an hour the mixture was finished and there hadn't been any more embarrassing topics. We put the big clay bowl in a corner on the counter and set a timer. Grey took my hand and we headed to shower, finally. We went together, but were 'good', simply enjoying the hot water and steam together, helping scrub the hard to reach places. It was soothing and I felt overwhelmingly loved. When we finished we settled into a couch in the main sitting room. It was nice to just sit. I felt almost normal. Gradually the rest of the family began to filter in. I wasn't quite as embarrassed to see them as I was clean, but I still felt a familiar heat in my cheeks.

It was a quiet evening. I had always slipped away soon after dinner, so I hadn't seen how nice Grey's family was. I had been too busy resenting being pulled from my old life to see the gentle acceptance of everyone here. No one teased, well, not with malicious intent. Everyone was so open. Somehow after a few hours stories of Grey as a child began to be told. I found myself giggling into Grey's shoulder and chest as a picture of a solemn but feisty child formed in my mind. When the timer rang I had no idea it had been 6 hours.

Grey grabbed my hand and the bowl from the kitchen, and then pulled me up to the bedroom. I realized I didn't know what we were supposed to do with the mixture. I stood in the middle of the room and twisted my hands. I really didn't want to eat it.

"Don't worry." Grey seemed to read my mind. "It's like a lotion." Oh no. That could be even worse.

"Does it go all over?" Grey nodded. He stepped toward me and began to pull off my shirt.

As soon as the mixture was all over my body the itch I hadn't even noticed began to fade. I stood like a scarecrow while Grey tried not to laugh. I thought again how long of a day it had been, and began to laugh too. Who knew what could happen in just 24 hours. As the itch faded into nothing I realized I still wanted Grey. I wanted to wake up in his arms. I wanted- I made myself think the words- to have sex with him, again, all the time. I wanted to learn about his family, I wanted to hear more stories about when he was a baby. I wanted to tell him about me. As my laughter faded I looked in his eyes, and voiced a sentiment I had never imagined with Grey, or anyone.

"You know. I think I could love you." The look on his face was worth every moment of pain and awkwardness, and his response would live in my heart forever.

"I think I already love you."

12