Greybeard: A Trapper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JH-1
JH-1
119 Followers

We traveled quickly, to make use of what daylight was left, and put as much distance between us and the mens camp as possible. When darkness came, we made a small fire. While the girls fixed the meal. I pulled the blankets from the mule, to make our bed. We ate quickly, and the girls went to the river to take baths. When they came back, I had three, very naked, very beautiful girls to go to bed with.

Yellowbird said, "Tonight is Little Sparrow's night. Please be gentle Greybeard."

We all laid down, and I cuddled Little Sparrow to me, and began to kiss her pretty mouth. With much coaching, from the other two, our tongues met, and we started frenching. From there I slipped to her breasts, and began to lick, and suck on her nipples. Her moans of extacy told me I was doing it right. I licked from her breasts, down her tummy, to her pussy lips. I parted her lips with my tongue, and began to lick. I finally cupped my tongue, and stuck it in her pussy, as far as it would go.

"Ahhhh, Greybeard," she shrieked.

I knew then that she had cum. I licked my way up to her clit, and began teasing that small nub. The girl went almost berserk.

"Ohhhhh, Greybeard, no more, no more."

I kissed my way up to her mouth, and began to kiss her. "Little Sparrow's pussy tastes sweet." I told her.

I reached for my hard cock, and began to rub her pussy with it. When I felt my cock was lubricated enough, I gently thrust the head inside a very wet, very tight pussy. Her gasp told me she had never felt anything that big before. Several more gentle strokes, and I was buried, deep inside her.

"Greybeard's lance is so big. I didn't know it would be like this."

With much encouragement from the other girls, she began to thrust her hips at me. I began to slowly thrust, in, and out of her. The strokes became faster, and she matched my thrusts.

It wasn't long until... "Ohhhh, Greybeard... I'm going to cum...

"Go for it." I told her.

"Ohhhh yessss, ohhhhh yessss, I'm cumming, ahhhhh, fuck my pussy.

Her bucking set me off, and I began to shoot cum inside her hot little pussy. It felt sooo good, and I didn't want to stop, but finally I was totally spent.

I slept for awhile, and was finally awakened, when I felt one of the other girls posting, up and down on my hard cock. Her actions felt so good, and I knew it would last a while.

It was Yellowbird, and she said, "Ohhhh Greybeard... I'm going to cum... yahhhhh, ohhhh yessss.

She rolled off of me, and immediately Running Deer took her place. With my prick in another very tight pussy, I knew I wouldn't last very long this time.

"Arghhhhh, Running Deer is cumming... yessss, ohhh Greybeard, cum in my pussy.

That's all it took, and I flooded her young cunt with jizz.

The next morning, as the girls went to the river to take their baths, I heard Little Sparrow say, "Greybeard made my pussy sore last night." The other girls giggled, and said, "You'll get used to it Little Sparrow. We did. It took some time, but we did. Greybeard fucks us all the time.

The next day was uneventful, and we reached our permanent camp. I had killed two deer, on the way, and when we reached our camp, I left one deer with the girls, to skin, and dress. I took the other to the Indian village, to Spotted Owl. I told him I now had all three girls at my camp, and that I had taken the third girl as my wife also.

Spotted Owls wife came out of their T-pee, and said "Did I here you say, you had all three girls at your camp, and that you had taken all of them for your wives?"

"Yes, you did."

"Greybeard, Spotted Owl, and I have known all of those girls, since they were babies. From what Spotted Owl has told me, about you, I see they are now in very good hands. They will all make you very good wives.

I related to them, what the girls had done to the two trappers, cutting their balls off, and throwing them away.

The old chief just cackled, saying, the girls had learned well. He promised to send some braves to check the camp of the two trappers. "If they find them, those braves will have their scalps." Apparently the trappers were not found. I never heard any more about it.

When I returned to my camp, the girls had the big pot going, and the smell of deer stew was strong. After we had eaten, and all of us had taken baths in the river, I met three lovely naked girls, who hustled me into the T-pee, to cuddle, and get well fucked.

The next morning, I was seeing after the animals, when a call came, "Hello the camp." I turned, and my nephew Jeremy walked up. Jeremy is eighteen, and has a head of blonde hair. He had come thru Spotted Owl's village, and asked if Jonathon was around.

"You mean the Greybearded one?"

"Yes." Jeremy told him.

"His camp is a short way up-river. What are you called?"

"My name is Jeremy."

The old chief just shook his head, and said, "We will call you "Yellow Hair."

I explained, that the Indians had never seen blonde hair before, hence the name,

Jeremy said that many people of the tribe, had come to touch his hair in amazement.

When he turned to my T-pee, three very naked girls were approaching him. They all wanted to see, and touch his blonde hair.

Jeremy's eyes grew big, and he said, "Holy shit Unk, are they like that all the time?"

"Fraid so Jeremy, at least at this camp they are."

I gathered all of the girls close to me, and introduced them to Jeremy. "This is Yellowbird, Running Deer, and Little Sparrow. They are all my wives."

"All of them?" Jeremy asked incredulously.

I grinned, and said, "Yes, all of them." I then told Jeremy the story, about the girls being raped, and that the tribe had banished them. Jeremy just shook his head.

The girls still couldn't get over his blonde hair. "What are you called," Little Sparrow wanted to know.

"The chief said my name would be "Yellow Hair." Jeremy told her.

"Unk, do you all stay naked, all the time?"

"We will. until the weather turns cold, and it gets uncomfortable, when we do not wear clothes." I told him.

"Can I take my clothes off too?"

"Of course you can. I think the girls want to see your "Lance" anyway."

"My lance?"

"Yes, that's what they call your cock."

"Oh."

Jeremy lost no time shedding his clothes, and when he was completely naked, Yellowbird remarked, "His lance is as big as Greybeard's."

Jeremy and I sat down to talk, while the girls fixed a meal. "Jeremy, before the weather turns cold, I want to build a log cabin for us, as well as a barn, for the animals. I want the cabin to be about twenty, by thirty feet with a fireplace in one end, and a divider in the other end, for about twelve feet, so it will make two rooms. We can go to the trading post, and get doors and windows. I think, with the girls help, that before the snow flies, we can have it built. It should be a snug place for the winter.

"Sounds good to me Unk, just show me what to do."

The rest of that day, Jeremy and I took axes, to cut logs, and trimmed the branches from them. I showed the girls how to hitch the logs to the mules, and drag them to where we would build the cabin. Soon, all three girls were dragging the logs we had cut. Late that afternoon we had the first logs laid, with spaces left for a fireplace. and doors. We called it quits for the day, ate our evening meal. and turned in for the night.

Several days later, Jeremy, and I went up-river to the beaver dam. the girls were going to drag more logs to the site of the cabin.

I showed Jeremy the huge beaver dam, and where we could trap fox.

"Unk, I've never seen a beaver dam, and pond this big before."

As we were returning to camp, Jeremy shot several rabbits, to add to the stew, for us to eat.

As we got to the camp, we could see the girls, talking to another Indian girl.

I approached them, and Running Deer said, "Greybeard this girl is called "Little Hawk." She is my sister, and she wants to join our tribe.

Little Hawk then began to tell her story."One of the braves came to my father, with three horses, and wanted to trade them to my father, for me."

My father said, to me, "You will go with this brave, and become his wife."

The brave already had one wife, and I knew that he beat her. I refused. My father flew into a rage, and banished me from the T-pee. I have no place else to go, so I came to your tribe. Word has it, that you are very kind to all of your wives. I would like to be a part of this tribe."

"Little Hawk, I already have three wives, and do not feel, that I could take another, however, you are welcome here."

Jeremy had been listening, while Little Hawk told her story. He spoke up, and said,"Would Little Hawk be Yellow Hair's wife?"

Little Hawk turned to look at Jeremy, drew herself up to her full height, and said, "Yes, I would be honored to be Yellow Hair's wife."

And so it was done. We had another addition to our tribe, and Jeremy had found himself a wife.

Little Hawk asked the other girls if we stayed naked, all the time. My girls told her "Yes. We find it much nicer. It saves a lot of time when we want to get fucked. Little Hawk lost no time in loseing her dress, and stood proudly naked in front of us.

She looked at Jeremy, and said, "Does Yellow Hair approve of his new wife?"

Jeremy's hard cock was all the answer she needed. Jeremy stepped to her, cradled her in his arms, and kissed her on the mouth.

Little Hawks eyes widened, and she looked at the other girls in amazement. My girls tittered, and told her, "Get used to it Little Hawk. There are many things different here in this tribe. You will like all of them,"

That evening, late, we were about to turn in, and I told Jeremy to take the T-pee that night. "Be gentle with her Jeremy. She is a virgin, and has never had a man before."

"I understand Uncle. You know, when I came here to find you, I only expected to join you to trap beaver. I didn't know I would find a beautiful Indian wife as well."

I told my girls that we would make our bed down by the river, so that Yellow Hair, and Little Hawk could have the T-pee. the girls all nodded in agreement.

As we all snuggled together, under the stars, I began to fuck Yellowbird, while the other two girls pleasured themselves. We could hear sounds coming from the T-pee. "Ohhh Yellow Hair, your lance is mighty. Please be gentle when you place it in Little Hawks pussy. I've never had a man inside me before." Jeremy's reply was unintelligible, but Little Hawks wasn't. "Ahhhhh, you fill Little Hawks pussy so full of your lance. Aghhhh, aghhhh, yesss, fuck Little Hawks pussy... OHHHHH. I'm cumminnnggg.

The next morning, the girls, and I were waiting, when Jeremy, and Little Hawk came out of the T-pee. Jeremy had a big smile on his face, and Little Hawk was grinning. They were holding hands, as they came toward us. Jeremy kissed her, as they parted, for the girls to go to the river to take baths.

I heard Little Hawk tell my girls, "Little Hawk's pussy is very sore from last night. Yellow Hair fucked me three times." All the girls were giggling, as they went to the river.

"Three times huh?"

Jeremy just grinned, and said, "Hey Unk, it was much her as it was me. She couldn't seem to get enough either."

I just shook my head.

With a sixth person to help, it wasn't long before the walls of the log cabin were up. Some flat rocks from the river made the fireplace, and chimney. Smaller tree trunks, on top of the walls, tied them together. Saplings then made rafters for the roof. We found some long rushes, we could tie together, to make shocks for the roof.

When the roof was finished, Jeremy, and I showed the girls how to mix mud, and dried grass, to make chinking, to seal the gaps in the logs, and make the cabin snug. Jeremy, and I left with the mules, to go to the trading post for doors, and windows.

A few days later, we returned, with the new doors, and windows, as well as a swing rod. so that we could place the big pot over the fire, to cook our stew. When we got to our camp, there were naked girls everywhere. they were helping our girls chink the cabin walls. Jeremy. and I were amazed at all these naked girls.

Little hawk met us, and said, "These girls are all from the village. They heard about our naked lifestyle, and they wanted to see... so we put them to work. It sure went faster. We are almost finished."

Jeremy, and I , began the task of putting in the doors, and windows. soon we were finished, and our cabin was complete. Jeremy, and I got two more deer, as well as rabbit, and squirrel, to feed this naked crew. When Jeremy, and I got naked, there was much talking, among the girls, about our mighty "lances". Jeremy grinned, and I just shook my head.

The next day, Jeremy headed into the Indian village, with a fat deer, and one of his rifles. He had learned that Little Hawk, and Runningdeer's father was called "Big Bear". He went to the Indian village and asked Spotted owl where he could find Big Bear. The old chief pointed to a T-pee, a short distance away.

Jeremy rode up to the T-pee, calling for Big Bear. The brave came out, and Jeremy told him, "Big Bear, I don't have three horses, but I do wish to give you a fat deer, and a rifle. for your daughter Little Hawk.

Big Bear bowed his head in shame, and said, "I should never have agreed to give my daughter for three horses. Will you tell her, that her father is very sorry."

"I will tell her. I will also tell her, that her father is a really big man, for admitting that he was wrong."

Little Hawk, and Running Deer's mother, Mockingbird, wanted to know, how her daughter's were.

Jeremy told her, that he had taken Little Hawk, for his wife, and that Greybeard had taken Running Deer for one of his wives. "Will you tell the parent's of Little Sparrow, and Yellowbird, that Greybeard has taken them for his wives as well, and that all the girls are doing fine."

When Jeremy returned to our camp, the mass of naked girls had gone... all but one. This girl was still naked, and was talking to Little Hawk. Her name was Red Flower. She had already talked to me about joining our tribe. She said, she really liked our lifestyle. She wanted to be a wife to Yellow Hair, if he would have her.

When Jeremy walked up, she boldly walked up, stuck her titties out, and said, "I would be Yellow Hair's wife, if he will have me."

Jeremy took one look at this beautiful Indian girl, and said, "You bet, I would have you for a wife. What about your parents?"

I have no parents. They both died a while back. Another brave, and his wife took me in. They will be O.K. with me becoming Yellow Hair's wife.

"Well, Yellow Hair, our tribe is definitely growing larger." Jeremy just grinned.

With the girls help, we quickly finished the barn, for the animals. Our summer was coming to an end, and we all moved into our new cabin.

It was a few weeks later, when Yellowbird came to me. "Greybeard, I am with your child. It will be born in early spring. Will you go to the village, and get "Mother" for me?" I learned that Mother was what the Indians called a midwife.

I rode to the village, and asked Spotted Owl where Mother's T-pee was. He pointed to a T-pee that was some distance away.

"Why do you want mother?" he asked.

"Yellowbird is with child, and she asked me to come, and get Mother."

"Ah, your tribe grows larger."

"Spotted Owl, if I don't miss my guess, the other girls are with child also. Yellow Hair, and I seldom miss a night, that we don't fuck all our wives."

Spotted Owl grinned, and said, "Ah yes, it is good."

I found mothers T-pee, and told her I needed her to come to my camp, and check the girls. I told her, I thought all of them were with child.

"I can come now. We will ride your horse, yes?"

The word had spread quickly, and the parents of all the girls met us as we were leaving. The women all wanted to know, if their daughters were with child. Mother told them, "I will know, after I check the girls."

I told all of the parents, that they were welcome at our camp. "The girls all miss you very much."

The women, and the braves, all told me, they had not agreed with the Council, when they banished the girls.

"Why don't you all wait a couple of days, and let me tell all of the girls, that you are coming. I know they all want to see you, and tell you the news, after Mother checks them.

When Mother and I got back to my camp, she shooed Jeremy, and I out, while she checked all of the girls. In about an hour, she appeared at the door, and called to both Jeremy, and I. "Your wives are all with child, except Red Flower. I should know about her in another moon. you are both going to be fathers."

Needless to say, Jeremy and I both, were ecstatic.

I went in, and told all the girls, how proud of them I was. "I have talked to all of your folks, and they want to come and see you. I asked them to wait a couple of days, until I could talk to you, to tell you they were coming. I know that when they come, they will be happy, when you girls tell them that you are with child.

The girls all had big smiles.

Jeremy, and I went the next day to kill some deer, so we could feed all those people. I knew all of the parents, and their daughters would have a happy reunion.

Summer ended, and fall began. Mother came, and checked the girls once a month, as she said she would. Jeremy, and I killed deer, trapped rabbits, and shot squirrels, and pheasants for our meals. I always took part of a deer, some rabbits, quail, or pheasant to mother. I told her that her T-pee would never be without something to eat.

As winter set in, Jeremy, and I began to spend more time at the beaver dam, setting traps, for fox, and beaver. We quickly had enough pelts to load all the mules. heading back to our camp, we got more game for food. We were unloading the pelts, when Spotted Owl came into our camp.

"You're trapping of fox, and beaver goes well. Bring the pelts to the village, and the women will cure them, for you to take to the trading post."

Jeremy followed him to the village, with the mules, and left most of the pelts with the women. The other pelts, our wives were going to cure.

Even though they were with child, our girls all wanted to be fucked, as much as possible. I think, at times, those girls wanted it more.

Before Jeremy, and I went back to the beaver pond, Mother told Jeremy, that Red Flower was with child, and she would have her baby in early summer.

I think Jeremy was floating on air, as we went to trap more beaver. That meant that all of the girls were with child, and would deliver in late spring and early summer.

We brought the mules back, again loaded with pelts, which the women of the village began to cure. When all of the pelts were ready, Jeremy, and I, loaded the mules, and headed for the trading post. When we got there, the owner took one look at all the beautiful pelts, and said he had never seen pelts that looked that good. He gave us better than top dollar for them.

I bought some supplies we needed, then asked him if he had any rifles.

"Yes, I have the new lever action carbines."

I told him, I wanted forty-two. That would be enough for Jeremy, and I, plus all of the braves, and the chief. They came, ten to a box, and we loaded four boxes on two of the mules. The other two rifles, Jeremy, and I placed on our horses. Ammunition was loaded on the other mule, with the supplies. After I had paid him, we still had money left over.

As we headed back to our camp, I explained to Jeremy. "The Indians have no need for money. Where would they spend it? I think they could use the rifles better. They could use them to kill game to feed their families, and to protect the village."

We rode into Spotted Owl's village, and stopped at his T-pee. I unloaded the boxes of rifles, and asked him to call all of the braves. When they were all assembled, I said, "Spotted Owl, because all of the women helped tan the pelts, we wished to return the favor. These new rifles are for you and your braves."

JH-1
JH-1
119 Followers