Greybeard: A Trapper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JH-1
JH-1
119 Followers

I broke open a box of the new rifles, and handed one to Spotted Owl. There was much murmuring among all the braves. "Yellow Hair will be back to show all of you how to use your new rifles."

Spotted Owl said, "Greybeard did not have to do this."

I told him, "Yellow Hair and I wanted to."

We trapped beaver one more time before spring, and took the pelts to the trading post. This time, I brought back dresses, of many colors, for all the women in the village.

A sense of urgency gripped me. I knew it was almost time for Yellowbird to birth our child. I rode into camp, and started toward the door of the cabin. There was a "smack", then a lusty cry. Yellowbird had just delivered her baby.

Mother came to the door, and beckoned me. "Yellowbird has a fine healthy daughter. She wants to see you."

I rushed to where Yellowbird was laying, to see this new infant. Yellowbird was suckling her new daughter to her breast.

She said, "She sucks just like her father. I would like to call her "Morning Star".

Our tribe had again grown larger.

As the weeks went on, the girls all started delivering their babies. I told Mother she might as well move to my camp. She just grinned at me.

Next to deliver, was Running Deer. She had a daughter, she named "Fawn".

Little Sparrow was next. She had a daughter she would call "Red Bird".

Some two weeks later, Little Hawk had twin boys. They both had black hair, with a yellow streak in the middle, noting their father Yellow Hair. Little Hawk decided to call them, "Running Wolf", and "Running Fox".

Finally it was Red Flower's time. she also birthed a fine son, which she called "Small Eagle".

As time went on, our wives presented us with more sons, and daughters. the kids grew up, raised in our naked lifestyle, they could usually be found swimming together in the river.

I thought to myself. Our once small group has now become a tribe of it's own.

Youngsters from Spotted Owl's village liked the naked lifestyle as well, because they frequently came to be with our kids.

As the boys grew older, Jeremy, and I began taking them with us, teaching them to trap beaver, and fox.

They were taken to the trading post, to meet the owner, when we took pelts to sell, in the following seasons.

More of the young people from Spotted Owl's tribe, came to mine, because they liked the naked lifestyle so much.

Spotted Owl was visiting one day, and laughingly remarked, "Many kids from my tribe are coming here to be naked, and swim with your kids. It is good. Greybeard has brought change to my people, I thought I would never see."

As the kids grew older, they began to pair off. They began to come to me to ask for my blessing. Our own sons, and daughter's picked each other for their mates. More log cabins were built to house these couples.

More couples from Spotted Owl's tribe came, and asked to live with us, because they liked the naked lifestyle so much. Many of these couples had girls that had helped chink our cabin, and had been naked, with our wives.

Yellowbird came to me one day, and said, "Greybeard did not know he was starting a naked Indian village so long ago, did he?"

I smiled at her, and said, "No, but I sure do like it."

Our wives never failed to sleep naked with Jeremy, and I, and always wanted to be funked silly. Jeremy, and I always accommodated them.

As the years went by, Jeremy, and I turned the trapping of beaver, and fox over to the boys. We could usually be found around our camp, seeing after our tribe. When we needed to hunt, we were out, after game, to feed our growing tribe.

One day, Jeremy came to me, and said, "Hey Unk, my guess is that we have the only naked tribe around. [We didn't know, at the time, but we had just created the first nudist camp.]

The girls joined us, and my girls said, "We had no idea what was to become of us when we were banished from Spotted Owl's tribe. Then Greybeard took us to be his wives. Suddenly we were naked all the time, and we all loved it. Being banished has certainly had it's rewards. Little Hawk, and Red Flower agreed.

It seemed like no time until babies were being born to our own sons, and daughter's, as well as the other couples of our tribe. This would make us grandparents.

One day, I thought to myself, there must be something in the water.

Finish.

JH-1
JH-1
119 Followers