Grocery Shopping

Story Info
An enjoyable way to shop early in the morning.
4.1k words
4.46
65.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DgnSlayer
DgnSlayer
4 Followers

As the sun sets on a cool spring evening Brian gets into His car for a special date he's got with His submissive that night. As he drives to get Azure His mind is on what he wants to do tonight. He wants to make it a night that neither of them will forget. Tonight he plans to live out one of His favorite fantasies with His submissive; she is going to help him fulfill it.

When Brian reaches Azure's house she answers the door expectantly, a smile lighting her face as she sees Him. She’s dressed to kill wearing a loose but tailored dress. She runs a nervous hand down the line of her dress, checking to be sure everything is smooth and perfect for Him. The dress is v cut revealing most of her magnificent breasts. It's the color of golden honey...something you see as the sun hits the honey dripping from the hive. It shows off her emerald eyes and hair beautifully. He stands there just gazing at her at first with a glazed look in His eyes. She catches the falter in His step and her breath catches in her throat at the hungry look in His eyes. When he's finally able to move He steps into the walkway, pulling her to Him, kissing her hello telling her how stunning she looks; she blushes slightly and thanks Him; this is surely a night he will long remember.

As they drive to the restaurant they talk and laugh, Brian reaches over and caresses her thigh moving the dress up to see her stockings and touch her bare thigh. Casting an adoring glance at Him she shivers slightly at His touch. As the dress moves up exposing her sheer yellow lace panties He reaches between her legs feeling the lace material under His fingertips. She shifts her feet apart spreading her thighs, with a soft murmur of pleasure. Her belly clenches slightly as His fingers find her. He traces up and down her slit lightly, feeling stray hairs poking through the lace. He has her keep her pussy trimmed neat and close with the lips bare and only a small patch on her mound always loving the feel of it on His tongue when He eats her.

At the restaurant Brain is constantly playing with her under the table. His fingers moving under the leg of her panties to caress her moist lips, or He slips them part way inside to the opening of her pussy. His caressing and teasing touches move her along a fiery path. Her arousal grows, the shuddery ache moving through her body to rest deep in her belly leaving her aching for more.

After dinner they go out for drinks and dancing. He keeps her close to him as they dance letting her feel His hard cock pressed against her. The constant closeness of her to Him, the smell of her perfume, the pressing of her breasts against His chest keeps him hard. Brian enjoys keeping her aroused and wanting Him; it feeds on His love of control and keeps her submissive to His wishes. As he pulls her to Him on the dance floor the drink he bought her begins to flow through her, relaxing her into the rhythm of the music. Pressing her hips and breasts into him, she feels His cock press against her, the heady feelings of arousal growing stronger, as her nipples tighten where they press into His strong chest. Her thighs whisper achingly together rubbing her damp panties along her wet slit, as His arms hold her tenderly close to Him.

The night wears on to the early hours of the next day; Brian says they have one stop to make before going home. He has already found what he is looking for and turns into the parking lot of an all night grocery store. She wonders where they are going and what they need from the store. Finding a place to park was easy but he picks a place in the shadows not close to the door or any lighting. Leaning over he kisses Azure and slips His hand under her dress, fully playing with her pussy now, feeling her juices seep through her panties as he presses them back between her lips. She whimpers softly, looking with a quick glance to see no one is watching there deep in the shadows, before sinking into the seat with her legs tipped open to Him inviting His touch. Whispering to her to take her panties off he slips them into His pocket.

Once more leaning toward her he bends down and starts to lick her pussy forcing her lips apart with His tongue. She gasps as His tongue licking her sends hot flashes through her clit to her belly up over her taunt nipples and escapes her lips in a soft moan. Listening to her moan lightly as His tongue attacks her clit making circles around it before sliding down between them. It moves to the opening to her pussy and teasingly tongue fucks her there before pulling away. She arches her hips into His mouth, her body understanding and begging for more as she whimpers in dismay when He pulls away. She looks into His eyes perplexed as he straightens up. Brian looks at her and says they have a few things to pick up in the store should be fast and easy this hour of the morning.

Pulling a grocery cart out of the rack He has her push it and start down the aisle right in front of them. As he had figured the store is all but deserted, a few employees off doing things in other parts of the store. He calls to Azure to stop; picking up a can off the shelf hands it to her and tells her to read the label. She takes the can from Him with a confused look but obediently looks at what He has given her. Moving in close behind her He reaches round and eases His hand under her dress. She looks at him amazed, He would do this in such a public place, as His fingers move between her pussy lips and tweaks her clit. Pushing them down her slit they play over her lips and play along the insides before entering her pussy. Sudden nervousness rushes through her like adrenaline as she looks quickly up and down the aisle to be sure no one is about. She doesn’t even want to think of what the cameras overhead are catching.

As His fingers work very familiar magic over her mound she bites her lip to stay quiet leaning into him. His fingers playing inside her pussy, he kisses and licks her neck. Taking the can from her hand, he places it back on the shelf and leads her back down the aisle. She looks at Him a bit confused for He stopped so suddenly, but continues down the aisle; relieved she isn’t still exposed before the world. A little ways farther He once again hands her something to read, this time feeling braver He bends His head down to kiss her breasts, but before she can realize it pulls one out and starts to suck her nipple. Gasping as He bares her breast she reaches a tentative hand to His shoulder, unsure whether she should push Him away or hold Him there as His mouth licks and sucks on the nipple driving a shock of lightning through her to her belly. Her clit throbs and her muscles clench inside. Taking His mouth from her breast He keeps playing with the exposed nipple while smothering her lips with His for a deep tongue-tying kiss. Her knees weaken and she grips His shoulder, as her breath is lost in the deep passionate kiss. Placing the box on the shelf not even paying attention it’s in the wrong place Brian has Azure move to the next aisle. Her body is shaken as once again He pulls away and nonchalantly moves around the corner as she follows slowly starting to get the idea that this was planned. As she turns the corner into the produce aisle, her eyes widen wondering what He will do next.

Stopping and looking at fruits Brian picks up a bunch of bananas and places them in the cart. She watches with wide eyes and a thudding heart as He tears one from the bunch. Moving in close to her, His hand slides it up under her dress the tip rubbing her lips; then it separates them and moves against her clit. Keeping the banana between them He teases her clit and the inside of her juicy lips. She closes her eyes and bites back a moan, face flushing bright scarlet as He teases her with the fruit. Leaning into the banana it slides between her lips moving deep into her pussy, spreading the lips, filling her up right there. As the banana slides home she sucks in a desperate breath feeling it part and fill her juiciness. Moving it ever so slowly in and out He works her into frenzy. Her heart pounds so hard she is sure He must hear it, her eyes cloud, lust dances in the green sparkles of her eyes. She can smell the alluring scent of sex mixing with the dusty, fresh produce smell. As He pulls it out she is unsteady on her feet using Him to hold her upright. He pulls her head to His shoulder resting it there while she steadies herself, half lost, not believing what He just did, Brian looks down at the banana, the peel gleaming in the fluorescent lights from her sweet nectar coating it.

Leaving the produce section He wanders along the meat coolers, there He spies a summer sausage all wrapped in plastic; but a small one it is. Still shaken from the last encounter, a nervous frown crosses her face. Picking it up He walks back toward Azure with it, a wicked gleam to His eyes. Brian leans close to whisper something to her, as the sausage moves up under her dress she can feel the coldness against her mound. Remembering the banana her hand moves without thinking to stop Him from pressing the large piece of meat any farther into her as she looks over her shoulder hoping no one was seeing T/their lewd behavior. A dark sinister look crosses his eyes, a crimson flush of shame colors her face; she quickly draws her hand back to her side when she realizes what she has done. Pressing the sausage between her legs, she feels the cold dampness of the sausage along her thighs as He forces them to spread a little to let it between them. Having her close her legs to hold the sausage between them she can feel the coldness against her smoldering hot pussy causing her to get even more excited at the sudden change. Shamefully casting her eyes downward she watches as He reaches inside her dress and grasps a nipple between His fingers, squeezing it hard enough to make her whimper at the pain, biting back her tears, she knew she should receive some form of punishment for openly defying Him.

Pulling the sausage from between her legs upward it trails along between her lips and over her clit before escaping from between them. Brian tosses the sausage into the cart and has Azure move towards another aisle. Walking along behind her He admires her firm ass and thinks of the spanking she is going to get for her disobedience just then. She feels His eyes on her back and a nervous shiver runs up her spine. She doesn’t know what came over her, what could have possessed her to … her thoughts trailed off as she hears His voice steady and clam behind her. He strolls along behind her telling her what to put into the cart. Spying some kitchen utensils ahead of them He has her stop in front of the rack as He catches up to her. She watches Him curious as to what they could possibly need here as He looks over the items undecided what He wants, then He sees it, it’s a flat wooden mixing spoon; it’s not very wide but it’s the same size all the way down. Removing it from the peg He enjoys the feel of it in His hand. The wood looks smooth but it is rough to the touch. She watches as He examines the spoon, comprehension dawning in her eyes as her heartbeat skips in her chest, her cheeks flushing even deeper. Checking up and down the aisle, there is no one else around He has her lean forward across the cart handle.

A small shiver of fear and embarrassment flood through her but she dare not hesitate this time to do as He tells her. With a resounding smack Brian brings the spoon down across her ass. She jumps as the wood slaps across her. She is barely able to bite back the yelp that chokes her throat. Giving her total of just four smacks, two on each side of her ass. He turns her around to look at Him, tilting her head up so she is looking Him in the eyes; she blinks back tears, more of the humiliation of Him punishing her in public than the real sting of the blows. He looks to make sure she understands what those were for. Holding her frozen with His penetrating look. He moves the spoon forward to press between her lips and against her swollen clit. She feels the rough texture of the wood as He just waggles his hand back and forth moving the spoon against her clit forcing a moan from her lips even after what just occurred. Moving His other hand up, He wraps her hair in His hand. She feels a sharp little tug as He pulls her to Him urgently, smothering her mouth with His taking her breath away with a long hard kiss. His hand presses the spoon harder against her clit as He continues to move it back and forth across it, making her whimper against Him. Letting her go, He lays the spoon, darkened from her juices, on the seat of the cart for her to see for the rest of the time in the store There as an unspoken reminder as to what will happen if she disobeys Him again.

Reaching into His pocket He knows this is the right time for His added surprise. Pulling out a small remote control dildo He lets her see it, then slips it up and sharply into her. Her eyes go wide with surprise and she gasps at the sudden insertion into her quivering pussy; smiling He tells her that will remain there the rest of the time in the store, if it falls out she is to put it back in herself right then. The control is small, easy to fit into a pocket, has an on and off switch which activates the vibrations then a dial that lets you adjust the speed at which it vibrates. Keeping this inside His pocket He turns the toy on, letting her feel the vibrations at first then raising the control up to it highest speed. Brian slowly lowers the speed then raises it again, then without warning, turns it off. Still looking into her eyes He can now see the hunger and need growing there, her eyes shine and she bites her lip holding back whimpers from the waves of pleasure she finds racing through her. Like a smothering fire it’s lit; now He gets to enjoy adding to that flame until it burns out of control.

They continue to walk down the aisle Azure putting the items into the cart as He tells her, trying to keep her muscles tight to hold His toy in place. He has her get an item off the bottom shelf, as she bends to retrieve it He turns the control on only after turning it all the way up. It is getting harder and harder for her to concentrate on what is going on around her because of what she is feeling deep inside her luscious pussy, panting lightly she raises to her feet struggling to keep her control. He turns the remote down but doesn’t turn it off this time. Having her walk down the next aisle with it vibrating insider her the entire way keeping her to a constant aching edge. Catching up to her He turns her around to face Him, He pulls her to Him, she feels His raging cock press against her as T/they kiss, making her heart race and her breath catch. Again His hand moves inside to play across her nipples making them hard from his touch.

As their kiss continues, He takes hold of the toy and slowly starts to work it in and out of her pussy. Her juices make it so easy for Him. A soft, barely auditable moan escapes her lips, her body beginning to shake as her thoughts turn to liquid… the only thing that matters is Him and what He is doing to her body. With His lips next to her ear He asks if there is anything special she needs right then. Her thoughts are fragmented by the sensations she is feeling and before she can answer Him, He pulls the toy all the way from her pussy.

He hears her deep sigh of frustration as it is pulled from her quivering pussy, only to be replaced with a sharp intake of her breath as He moves it over her clit charging her system once more almost to the brink. Rubbing it back and forth across her clit faster and faster, the vibrations adding to the feeling drives her closer and closer to her edge, to her point of no return. Slowly pushing the toy back into her pussy He pulls away having her continue to do their shopping.

She stands holding the cart, visibly shaken now and He has to call to her before she follows Him to the last aisle in the store. They have been there for almost two hours and only have a dozen items to show for it. The last aisle is odds and ends of things; Brian didn’t really expect to find anything there. Then something caught His eye; it was a knife display. She whimpers softly to herself as she watches Him, A gleam in His eyes, His hands moving over the different blades. As He finds one He likes He slips it from the display. Turning the blade this way and that way He watches the light reflect off the silver surface. Her breath catches and holds in her chest, her teeth sink into her bottom lip trying to hold back the deep groan inside her as the light catches the blade. Holding it down beside His leg He walks up to Azure. Standing just inches away from her, their eyes meet and she knows what is next. Her heart races and her breathe comes in short little gasps. Raising the blade slowly at His side, she stands perfectly still, knowing He is comfortable with the blade. She stares into His eyes as she first feels the cold steel against the inside of her thigh. Keeping the cutting edge out, He runs the flat of the blade up and down her thigh; drawing it ever closer to her drenched pussy as she struggles for control over her quivering limbs; all the while her eyes are locked with His, she stands stone still. Pulling the blade from between her legs He moves it up and tantalizingly moves it across her breasts through the neck of her dress.

Letting the blade rest between her heaving breasts He can see the pounding of her heart as she draws and holds her breath. With the cutting edge up, He saws it back and forth sometimes pulling it all the way out so only the point is resting between them. Then ever so gingerly push it back between them. Her nipples are erect and clearly showing through her dress now; she wants to squirm from the feelings flooding inside her but knows she must stay still. Removing the edge now, she lets her breath out in an agonized rush, whimpering after Him as He calmly walks over to the display case and replaces it where He had gotten it from.

After paying for their items they leave the store and stroll back towards the car. Brian has her wait by the side of the car as He puts the bags into the trunk. Azure is standing there fidgeting back and forth, her hunger and need starting to rage out of control. Opening the back door to the car she is confused as to why He would have her get in there. Not questioning or caring she slides in, her dress working its way up her thighs and exposing her pussy with the toy dildo clearly seen. Standing by the door He has her start to fuck herself with the dildo, its vibrations on high as she moves it in deeper into her pussy.

As He moves inside the car He leans down and pushes her dress up to her waist. Bending down starts to lick her slit as she continues to fuck herself. As His tongue glides up and down her lips, she starts to moan and lets the sounds go that she had to bite back in the store. Thrashing her head from side to side as His mouth covers her throbbing clit. He sucks it between His lips, pinching it with the tips of His teeth as His tongue continues to wiggle back and forth over it. Pulling back away from her clit, her juices on His chin, He stops her hand with the dildo. Her eyes open, pleading with Him to let her continue, she was so close. He asks her what it she really wants at that time, what is she needs more then anything right now. She hesitates, not sure what her response is suppose to be, she wants release; but more then that, what she needs right there and now is for Him to take her, to fuck her as hard as He pleases. Do anything He desires to her, anything just so she gets the release she so desperately needs.

Seeing the need and surrender in her eyes, He pulls His cock out, moving between her legs He uses the head to tease her starving pussy. Pushing just the head of it in, using His hands on her spread legs He keeps her from thrusting her hips up to take all of it. Moving His hips ever so lightly teasing her pussy with the head of his cock, slowly, agonizingly slow He works His cock into her. Once all of it is buried into her He starts to work it faster and faster in her pussy. The sounds of her pussy taking Him fill the car as He starts to pound it into her faster. His hips are moving as fast as He can now…fucking her deeper and deeper…harder and harder. His own need is now taking hold as He has been holding it in check all evening. Pushing her farther into the seat each time He thrust His cock into her, both are nearing the end, she’s forced to hold back as long as she can, needing His final permission to come crashing back to earth.

DgnSlayer
DgnSlayer
4 Followers
12