Grocery Store Exhibition

Story Info
In response to a story request.
4.1k words
4.04
48.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just spent the past three days sequestered in my apartment fucking myself for an old friend and was now ready to leave to forage for food.

Han, formerly a friend with benefits, had recently transferred overseas. However, we decided to continue our sexual interactions in the on-line venue. Even though we knew we didn't have anything in common relationship-wise, we had great sexual chemistry. Because he was one of my oldest and closest friends, we were able to shift into the sexual arena without disrupting our original friendship. Since I was still hesitant about dating, having encountered a few jerks in the past, and Han knew he wouldn't date until he settled in at his new place, we figured continuing our longtime fuck sessions electronically wouldn't hurt anyone.

In fact, it was absolutely convenient. Due to office downsizing, my manager encouraged me to work from home and, because of Han's time difference, we typically found ourselves on-line at the same time. In fact, we connected more often electronically than when we previously lived in the same city.

Even the occasional interruptions, including my traveling out of town, added to our sessions. Han had decided that he preferred the lack of disease provided by on-line interactions, and wanted to stick to that until he shifted to a real-world woman. As a result, he discovered a site called lit for the interim, which he shared with me.

It was actually a bit of fun interacting on the threads and it opened both of us up to new experiences. While I occasionally fucked for the people on lit, for the most part I just fucked for him.

Three nights ago, he e-mailed me suggesting a marathon fuck session. Since we only did these on a monthly basis, I willingly agreed. Admittedly, I wish they occurred more frequently, but we still had to work ;) Friday night we watched the same porn on-line while masturbating, but without camming or describing what we did.

On Saturday morning, horny from the previous night, I logged on, touched my tits for him and did the naughty, nasty things he suggested. On Sunday morning, I spread my pussy for him, inserted my fingers, and fucked as hard as he wanted. On Monday morning, I played hooky, pulled out my vibrator and put on a show. I loved these marathon sessions especially since we fucked for 6-hours straight. The unfortunate side effect was it increased my horniness and need to be fucked more often.

Han had just logged off and we decided to spend the rest of the week catching up on work. Since I was still a bit horny, I decided to log onto lit. I mentioned it to Han, but he took no notice. I figured he was sleeping wherever he was. Reaching for my 'favorites' folder, the empty coffee cup on my desk tipped over into a pile of discarded clothes. I watched it fall and for the first time in three days looked up from my computer.

I noticed the room around me had fallen into disarray. Unwashed coffee cups lay discarded on the table. The couch's comforter slipped shoddily onto the floor and dishes nestled in the sink unwashed. This always happened after our marathon sessions, but I always forgot to stock up ahead of time. The empty cupboards reminded me that I hadn't shopped. I was horny; but, I needed to eat. Pulling on the clothes at my feet and grabbing a bag, I wondered if I could combine both activities at once.

I looked in the hallway mirror. I wore my discarded clothes from Friday which included a v-neck button-up blouse, a black knee length skirt, and my underwear, albeit cum-soaked. Hmm. That wasn't what I was going for. Stealthily I removed my bra so that my tits pressed against the translucent material and slightly hung out. I then unbuttoned the first three buttons beneath the V. That was better. My breasts had grown in the ensuing weeks and I wanted to show them off. I rubbed myself beneath the thin material, feeling my nipples spring erect at my touch. That was good, but still not enough. I was horny and wanted people to know. I wore a knee-length skirt, but I rolled it up so that anyone could see my pussy if they wanted. Then, I pulled off my panties. I wanted my pussy open and accessible. I lightly touched my cunt's outer slit. It felt moist, but that wasn't enough. I slightly leaned against the wall, pushed my lips aside and stealthily inserted my fingers inside my hole -- it felt good, but it wasn't enough. I desperately wanted to fuck myself. However, I knew that if I started, I would never find the sustenance I needed.

I grabbed my shopping list and I felt ready to go. I noticed the two unopened packages that had arrived in the mail for me on Fri on the hall floor. One included a fedex from my manager regarding client documents she wanted me to review. I never understood why she chose to waste money mailing them to me, when I could have just as easily gone to the office to pick them up. The other was the lovely, lovely item I had waited the entire week for. Ever since Han and I had started our weekly cam2cum sessions, I had gotten into the habit of ordering a new vibrator every other week. Each one came in a different color and provided different fucking functions from swirling to vibrating to plunging. It added excitement to our sessions and gave him something new to try out on me. I hadn't gotten a chance to test the latest one out and was ready to do so now. It was a big, yellow, twisty cock of over seven inches in length and over .5 inches (almost over an inch in diameter). It was oh so pretty and gleaming, so I couldn't wait to play with it. I placed it in my bag and hopped in my car.

The supermarket was pretty abandoned when I arrived. Then again, Han and I had stopped at a pretty late hour. It was almost always like this after I left my apartment following an all-night fuck session. But, that was fine with me because it meant I'd find more opportunities to fuck myself in a half-empty grocery store.

Taking off my coat, I placed it in the cart I pushed. Then, I rubbed my nipples through the thin fabric so my tits stood out. They sprang up, saying hello to anyone who looked. I was partially excited and felt drops of pre-cum slowly congeal on my thighs. I desperately wanted to fuck myself, but I forced myself to finish my shopping first. Being in a phallic mood, I grabbed some of the larger cucumbers and a couple of cylindrical squash. I'd never fuck myself with them, but I liked the shape. Mm, cock. I was definitely in the mood for meat. So, I walked over to the beef aisle. Han and I frequently joked about my addiction to meat -- both human and animal. As I looked at the case, I noticed a man squinting at me with a piece of paper in his hand. The package I wanted sat in the back of the case. When I leaned over to get it, I felt the vulnerability of exposure as my almost-wet pussy bared itself to the world. I remained there for a bit, enjoying the feeling of my horny cunt open to everyone, until my logic caught up with me. Suddenly shy, I stood back up and noticed the guy back in place still watching me curiously. I overlooked him as I walked away.

I already had the basics for dinner, so I trotted over to the supermarket's video rental aisle. Recently, they started carrying couple-oriented erotica which I figured would hold me until the next time Han and I 'hooked up.' While I hoped they'd have something like cum sluts 3, they were out of even the most basic materials. By that point, my horniness had increased so much that I decided to touch myself again. I walked over to the corner to hide myself from casual human view, opened my blouse wider, inserted my left hand, and started rubbing my tit. While my left hand pinched my horny nipple, I hiked up my skirt, placed two fingers inside my pussy, and started fucking myself. I wanted to insert three and rub my palm against my desiring clit, but I decided to save that for later. I felt myself starting to cum, but when I almost reached climax, I heard a cough from behind one of the DVD displays. I looked up. It was that same guy who had watched me earlier. Afraid that he would report me, I placed my fingers in my mouth, quickly sucked myself off and savored the salty juices.

Feeling I should leave before security arrived, I ran to the cereal aisle, picked up a couple boxes, moved over to the dairy aisle, grabbed some milk, and contemplated grabbing juice for a full breakfast complement. While I hurriedly stocked my cart with products, I suddenly realized that I had forgotten to button my top. My tits had started to hang out of my blouse while my erect nipples waved wildly beneath the store's fluorescent lights. Plus, my juice had already trickled down my leg in two separate streams -- one slightly thin and watery, but the other was thicker and pure white.

It was clearly a sign that I should not leave until I fucked myself fully. I remembered a darkened section beside the store's ongoing renovation project. The boxes would serve as a nice shelter for my wanton desire, unless someone wanted to join me. I knew I could've gone into the bathroom to do it or, even my car, but I didn't want to. I wanted someone to catch and maybe watch me doing naughty things to my pussy.

Finding the boxes, I slowly lowered myself to the ground. I fully unbuttoned my blouse while leaning against a box package of tissues. Letting it prop up my back, I then took out the toy I had been waiting to use. Like I said, I had gotten into ordering a new vibrator every other week and fucked myself for the first three days with it before turning its control over to Han or until I needed to go to work. This new one would be no exception. It was big, yellow and shiny. It was almost 7 inches in length and over .5" in diameter. I got down on the ground as comfortably as possible and spread my legs. I rubbed it slowly up and down my glistening slit, enjoying the vibrating sensation. It felt soo good. I slightly opened the moistened lips of my pussy. A trail of cum glistened between them as I rubbed my fingers around my clitoris, enjoying the feeling. I wasn't finished teasing myself, but I knew that if I didn't fuck, I might explode. I tentatively placed two fingers inside my cunt. I was so wet I didn't need any lubrication. Sliding them in and out, a thick layer of mucus coated them. I wanted to taste my pussy, but that was only fun when someone made me do it. I was ready to be fucked, but I didn't feel my cunt was wide enough. I attempted to push all three fingers in, shoving them in as far as they would go, but, clearly, my pussy wanted cock. I turned the vibrator back on while rubbing it around my trembling clitoris until a thin coat of cum covered it. There were so many slutty things my body wanted, but for now it needed a good fuck. Lubricated, I slipped the vibrator inside me and started moving it in and out like a hard, erect dick. I started off slow, enjoying the feel of a plastic cock sliding inside my lips, withdrawing and then re-entering again. It almost felt like a real cock. I wanted someone there to watch me. Then again, I was having fun, so perhaps it didn't matter.

I heard a noise from behind a few boxes. It didn't disrupt my fucking but I looked up to see what had happened. It was the guy who had caught me before. And, here I was with tits out, legs spread, and vibrator half inside me. I was so horny that I kept fucking myself knowing that he might express shock or horror at my lust. I was partially afraid he'd turn me in, but felt my arousal grow when he walked towards me while slowly rubbing himself. A bulge appeared in the front of his pants which I seriously wanted deep inside of me.

Ordinarily I wasn't a fan of stranger fucks, but I was so horny at the moment that if I didn't let him help me, I'd probably attack someone. Plus, he looked a little like Han.

"Do you mind if I give you a hand?"

I smiled up at him. "Please do."

I was horny, but I didn't want to talk too much. I was hoping he'd prove a man of action. He did. He kneeled in front of my pulsing wet pussy, gently caressed it with his fingers, and then pulled the vibrating cock out of my gasping wet hole. I groaned with shock as a cascade of cum rushed down my thighs. I thought he was going to push the vibrator back in me, but instead he swallowed me whole, ingesting my clit, my pussy lips and cunt. I loved being swallowed like that. His tongue roughly pushed itself within my moist mound and licked for all its worth. I felt cum and saliva intertwine in my pussy. My juices gleamed on his face as he inhaled the whiff of my fresh cum. While his tongue fucked my hole, his finger fucked my clit. I felt myself tingle from enjoyment. For ten slow minutes he sucked me for all I was worth. I came again in his mouth and eagerly waited for more. He didn't disappoint. Slowly, he inserted two fingers inside me, filling me, and then licked the healthy helping of cum off his fingers. I was so horny while he tongue-fucked and pussy-sucked me, that I started touching my tits, hoping he wouldn't mind that I hadn't asked his permission. He seemed to know exactly what I wanted and exactly where to touch me. And I felt so comfortable with him I was willing to do whatever he wanted.

He chuckled. "mm, I love a pair of hot tits. They deserve a nice cum fucking with my horny cock."

I orgasmed at that and spread my legs wider in invitation. "Fuck me however you want, I'm ready."

He re-inserted the vibrator into my wet pussy while rubbing my clit with the other hand. But, I personally got hotter watching his cock harden under his pants.

He slowly unzipped his pants, revealing a cock larger than my monster. He wore boxers beneath, but the erect tip forced itself through the hole. I hope it'd force itself into my pussy hole later on.

He re-kneeled in front of me, placing my right hand on my pussy and his left hand on my tit and started to suck. It felt so good having my dry nipples in his moist mouth. His tongue brushed roughly against my tit, making it even harder. I was so turned on they hurt. I bucked against my hand even more so as he placed pressure on it with his own free one. Slowly, he pressed both our fingers into my fuckhole until I came again. "Do you mind if we swap fuck toys?"

I was so uninhibited at this point that I merely nodded.

He removed the vibrator while spreading my pussy lips wider so he could see deep inside me. We were already going on half an hour. I wondered why no one had noticed, despite the lateness of the hour. Then, I spied the security camera above us. I felt even naughtier and wanted him to treat me like a fuck toy while some unknown person watched. Instead of shyness, I wantonly writhed beneath him.

If his cock appeared 7.5" partially erect, through the key hole in his boxers, it sprung up to 8" fully unleashed and it started to thicken as he stroked himself. I loved looking at the hard veins on his moist erection, even as precum gleamed on the tip. He masturbated while looking at my naked pussy-fucked body. I wanted that fat cock inside me so badly that I pushed my fingers back inside to indicate what I desired.

"mm, push those fingers in deeper, I want that hole wet, ready and open for me when I want it."

He held up a pack of condoms and some lube from one of the displays that he had left on one of the boxes. "I thought we might need this. Do you mind?"

Although we had just had unprotected oral sex, I figured better late than never. But, I was almost glad that he had sucked me off. I always loved when a man tasted my cum. "May I suck you, please?" I moaned.

He kneeled in front of me, rubbed his cock around my lips and slowly inserted. It felt so good tasting his erection push its way inside me. I opened my lips wider to let him fuck me orally, feeling the slight taste of fruit provided by the latex, and beneath that, his delicious precum when he withdrew. He grunted while inside me. I felt like a nasty cock slut as I sucked him off.

"I want to fuck you fully, but in case we get caught, I might not be able to fuck your ass or suck your cunt again, so we'll have to skip this" he whispered. I felt so slutty at this point I hoped he'd fuck me as hard as I wanted, but I shouldn't have worried. He was ready to top me as much as possible.

"I'm going to hurt you when I enter, is that okay?" he asked as his cock rubbed against my pussy.

I nodded. I loved a tight fit and the pain of first penetration. I hoped this would be no exception.

He mounted me, slowly sliding his cock within my almost-fucked cunt. I spread my legs even wider and pulled his ass closer to me. Mm, it felt so good. "Call me a slut," I whispered, as his speed increased, causing my cum to leak out of me.

His eyes slightly widened, but his grin indicated that's what he had been waiting for --almost as if he knew me. But, he gave me what I wanted while he got so far up inside me I swore his cock came out the other end. "Are you a fucking cum slut? Are you a nasty girl? Do you want me to fuck you like a nasty fucktoy? Do you want to cum?"

"I am a nasty girl. Please fuck my pussy however you want, whatever you want to see, just tell me," I orgasmed, cumming all over his cock as he fucked me harder and harder until we came together. Even through the condom I felt the explosion of his cum. I wanted him to fuck my tits with that cum, but he was right, we needed to go.

As he slammed his cock in and out of my fully fucked cunt, while whispering 'Fuck. I love fucking you my delicious little fuck slut,' I noticed a sales clerk watching us. Oddly, he didn't appear shocked so much as aroused. That's when I remembered that Han frequently brought his one night stands here and that we probably had more time than I initially thought. I furiously waved him away. Luckily, he complied.

"I think we have time for anal," I whispered.

He looked at me quizzically. "Don't you need a warm up for that first?"

I wondered how he knew that, but I ground my pussy against his slowly-withdrawing cock which re-sprang to life. My horny pussy came again as he fully withdrew, missing the feeling of insertion. He seemed to understand what I wanted.

He bent me over the cartons, with my tits pressed against the cardboard, stuck his fingers inside my cunt and used the pussy lube to rub around my ass. Then he squirted a generous dose of lube against my ass while slightly spreading my cheeks. He held me down with his right hand, while the left hand removed and then placed a new condom on his cock.

"I'd love to fuck your tits, slut, but I want to give your ass a generous fucking first. Would you like that, cum slut, having my cum all over your tits or deep inside your ass?"

I felt him stroke his cock to full hardness with the last of the lube before placing the tip against my ass. "Let me know if you don't want this, slut, because I'm ready to fuck you and I want to cum deep inside both your fuck holes. I love fucking all the holes belonging to dirty, nasty sluts."

I started to rub against him, when I felt the fullness of first penetration. He had fully inserted himself and he moaned as it happened. I loved hearing a guy moan as he fucked me. It felt so good feeling him withdraw and re-insert and then re-fuck again. Clearly all of the clitoral stimulation, oral sucking, and pussy fucking had warmed me up. However, the lube greatly helped. Normally, I enjoyed spending more time on anal and needed to be stretched more fully. However, I wanted to suck every last bit of cum out of his cock before we parted. By this time, I had already cum several times and didn't want to climax again. So, I just lay there and let him fuck me as much as possible while enjoying the sensations.

I heard a cough. It was the salesboy again and I realized I had let the Han-lookalike fuck me for a solid hour. I was just getting warmed up and ready to go for a bit longer. However, clearly we had overstayed our welcome. I now knew why Han had never gotten caught. Reluctantly, I felt the man's cock withdraw from my ass as I re-dressed myself. Somehow he had fucked me without removing my skirt, but both it and my top were fully wrinkled. As I gathered my groceries, I noticed him scribble a number on a card and leave it in my cart. I planned on tossing it later. If I had learned anything from the men on lit, it was that no matter what they indicated, they rarely went for continuous sessions, hence my preferring Han over all.

12