Grocery Store Girl Ch. 01-A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At a few minutes before 7, I heard my doorbell ring. My heart started beating faster and I began to get nervous. She was the one in high school, but it was me who felt like the young teenager again.

I walked to the door and opened it up. What I saw stopped me in my tracks. She was standing there in a white sun dress with little flowers on it. The neckline showed that she was not wearing a bra, but many sundresses have built in bras so this was not surprising. Her hair was down, straight with a little body and fell a good 6 inches past her shoulders. She had a little makeup on, but it was conservative and her lips glistened with a clear lip gloss. She completed the look with a pair of white flip flops. She looked radiant.

I just stared at her for a moment before saying, "Hey, you made it, come on in."

"Thank you," she said shyly. She stepped in and I closed the door behind her.

"You look amazing," I said. She blushed and looked down, "Thank you, so do you."

She sounded almost as chirpy as normal, but there was the tiniest quiver in her voice. I guess the act of coming over to an older guy's house was a little more daunting in reality than it had been in her mind. Despite my own nervousness, I knew it was my job to make her feel comfortable.

"Well, come on in, I'm about to start cooking. You wanna join me?" I asked.

"Sure... err... I'd love to," she said, smoothing down her dress and stepping gingerly into my house, "whatcha cooking?"

"I'm making a pasta with grilled garlic and parmesan encrusted tiger shrimp, grilled asparagus, bell peppers, and a parmesan cream sauce," I said.

"Oh... wow... cool... that does sound good," she responded.

We went into the kitchen and as I cooked, I made an effort to put her at ease. We began to talk about her, her plans for the fall and college. I nodded along as she spoke and encouraged her to open up more, throwing in an amusing story or two about my own college experience. I was rewarded by little bursts of laughter from her lips. Boy was she cute.

Eventually, she asked about me, my job, why I was single. I told her about how I was married, but we had split amicably and I just hadn't gotten back into the dating scene yet. As I was cooking, she was just leaning on the counter and I kept stealing glances at her. She looked so deliciously gorgeous.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" I asked.

"Oh, I'd love one," she replied.

I pulled out a nice Pinot Grigio, a sweeter variety in case she wasn't quite accustomed to something stronger like a chardonnay, but that would still pair well with the dinner. I poured her a glass and one for myself and then held it up and said, "Here's to a great evening."

She clinked my glass and we both took a taste and then she said, "Oh wow, that's really good Mr. Harris!"

She paused, then went red, "I mean Steve."

"I'm glad you like it," I said, grinning back at her.

She laughed, her face still flushed.

I finished cooking dinner and we moved to the table. I grabbed a lighter and lit the two candles I had put on the table. She looked at me and just smiled. I went over and pulled out her chair and she sat down. I then grabbed the chair next to her at the square table and served her a portion of the pasta and topped it with some of the grilled shrimp.

She blushed again and looked down and said, "Thank you for doing this. This is really sweet and it's a great birthday present."

"Oh trust me, it's my pleasure," I replied. I refilled our glasses with some more wine and we ate our dinner, talking more about each other and our lives. She was young, sure, and still nervous a tad, but there was an air of maturity in her.

"So, what movie did you bring?" I asked. She mentioned the name of some Nicholas Sparks movie and while this makes most men groan, I realized the effect that his novels and movie adaptations have on women. "That sounds like a good one. I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard it is good."

"Oh good, I was worried that you were going to roll your eyes or something at a romantic movie," she said.

"Absolutely not, this is your night, remember, whatever the birthday girl wants," I said.

"Be careful what you say... I may just take advantage of that," she said, then grinned, then looked down in embarrassment at what she'd said.

"I can think of worse fates," I replied and smiled back.

She raised her eyes and her smile got even bigger, "Steve, that was an amazing meal. Thank you. You really are an amazing cook."

"Thank you, that means a lot," I said. "So, you wanna get started on that movie?"

"I was hoping you would say that," she said.

I stood up and held out my hand, palm up. Her grin widened and she placed her small palm in mine. I gently grasped her hand, then spun her to her feet with one smooth movement. She giggled, and then stared up at me like a deer caught in headlights.

I held her hand and led her away from the table, holding gently to see whether she' was going to try to pull away or let go; but her grip remained firm. And the tiniest skip in her step told me she was enjoying it.

As we headed out of the kitchen I grabbed another bottle of wine and a corkscrew with my free hand, then led her to the living room, sitting her down on the couch.

I moved towards the Blu-ray player and inserted the movie. I glanced back over my shoulder at her. She looked truly gorgeous. She was sitting on the couch with her tanned legs pulled up under her to the side. She had removed her flip flops and I saw them sitting on the floor.

"So, how long do I have you for tonight?" I asked.

"Well, technically, I am spending the night over at my friend Samantha's house, so I would say you have me for all night if you want," she said, playing with her hair.

"Yeah, I remember Samantha," I said with a smile.

"Oh my God, I can't believe I sent that to you. We were pretty drunk last night," she said and whipped her face into her hands hiding herself.

"Trust me, I didn't mind," I said and moved towards the couch. I refilled her glass, mine too, and then set the bottle down on the coffee table. I flicked the remote to start the movie, sat down and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

My body tensed for a second, waiting to see how she would react. Jesus, I hoped she liked this. Everything had gone too well for me to fuck it all up now.

A long second went by.

Then she scooted closer to me. I internally sighed in relief. She readjusted her clothes beneath my arm and rested her head on my shoulder.

I knew it was on. I moved my hand down to her side just above her hips and marveled at the feel of her body. God she felt delicious. I could feel her tight, toned waist through the material of her sundress and it was already turning me on. I could only imagine how good it would feel to be stroking my hands across her flawless bare skin. I could smell her hair, very clean, very young, and totally intoxicating. She rested her hand on my chest as we laid there and the movie started.

We watched for a little while, silently, enjoying the movie, but truth be told, I was more interested in feeling her body against mine. I was trying to control my breathing, but I knew my heartbeat was beating faster than normal and with her head where it was, there was no doubt she could tell. I was lightly rubbing and caressing her side as we sat there.

I decided to turn things up a notch, "So, what made you pick a romantic movie for tonight? Was it just an excuse to cuddle up with me?"

"Well, I had thought about bringing over the movie 'Lolita' since it seemed appropriate..." she teased.

A grin spread across my face. I took my hand that was on her side and began to tickle her. Her jaw dropped, but her eyes lit up. She squirmed, trying to get away, but I just attacked her and tickled her. She yelped and giggled, grabbing at my hands and trying to fend off the attack. She writhed and scrabbled around, until she was lying across my lap. I let up, and she jumped up and straddled me, pining my arms to the sofa either side of my head. I could easily throw her off, but this was too delicious, I decided to let her win.

"That was no fair," she said, panting, but forcing her face into the stern look she gave me the day before, "No sneak attacks mister"!

"Hey, you got what you deserved with a comment like that," I replied back with a sly smile.

"Oh... sorry Mr. Harris," she said teasingly, her chest still rising and falling "I won't make fun of how very, very old you are again!"

"You better not," I replied, "but us oldies do have some tricks."

She cocked her head to one side, and bit her lip, "Like what?"

I locked eyes with her.

I knew it had to be now. I couldn't wuss out. I had to show her that I wasn't one of the little boys she knew in class: I was a man, I was in control and, despite my own nerves, I knew what I was doing.

"Come here and I'll show you" I said.

Her beautiful eyes widened.

Slowly, but surely, I moved my right hand towards her face. Her hand remained on my wrist, but moved with me. I placed my hand on the side of her face and held it gently.

My eyes bored into hers; letting her know that I wasn't fucking around.

Her lips parted and her breathing became quick and shallow.

Then slowly, very slowly, I pulled her face towards me all the way until I felt the very first microscopic tingle of our lips touching.

I held her there, our lips just brushing and I gave her the softest, sweetest most tender kiss I could. Almost unbearable little electric fizzes fired through my nerve endings. And her's too, I'd wager. Gasps left her lips. She tried to push forward for a deeper kiss, but I was in charge: teasing her skin with mine; showing her one of the ways that years of experience had taught me.

But even with this gentlest of gentle kisses, I could tell how good her lips felt. So soft, full, delicious and perfect. I knew I would savor this feeling forever.

As the soft kiss went on, the tiniest, barely-audible grunts and moans began to escape her mouth. I could feel her face pushing forward with a little more force. I held her firm.

She pushed harder.

The teasing was getting to her.

"I want you," she finally gasped, the words simply escaping her lips.

"I know," I replied.

Before she could say another word, I pulled her in and kissed her hard. I felt her body sag.

I pulled my arms free and wrapped them around her tiny waist and began caressing her back. She moved her hands to my face and continued to kiss me. Our kisses growing ever more wanting and intense. With our mouths becoming more open, I slipped my tongue into her mouth and I felt hers begin to dance with mine. Her hair fell down on either side of my face, closing off the rest of the world. For now, it was just the two of us.

I moved my hand up her back, grabbed her hair in a bunch and pulled it back firmly. She inhaled sharply. Then I kissed her neck. She groaned in ecstasy, and as my lips kissed her sensitive skin I could feel her slightly gyrating her tiny body on top of me.

"That feels..." she started, "so..." pant, "damn..." pant, "goooood."

I released her hair, gripped her waist with one hand, and used the other to cup her firm little ass through her sun dress.

Her ass was so tiny, yet perfectly formed and very tight. Her straddling me had pulled each globe apart and I marveled at how each of her ass cheeks fit perfectly in my hand. I moved my hand down, under her skirt and grabbed her ass cheeks. The delicious sensation of her young, smooth skin flooded through my fingertips straight to my brain. I felt around and realized she was just wearing a small thong with the tiniest piece of fabric disappearing between her perfect cheeks.

She was moaning louder now as I caressed her ass and continued my kisses and nibbles on her neck. I moved back and we began kissing again with an even stronger, more intense kiss. Our mouths pressed together, our tongues dancing and then she moved and began kissing on my neck as I had done to her. I exhaled. A wave of tingly pleasure flooded through my body.

I grabbed the bottom of her skirt and began to lift. She sat up and let me pull the sun dress up and off of her young, tight body. Her breasts came into view and they were glorious. Small, but round, perky and gravity defying, with extremely hard nipples.

She pulled back on my lap, displaying her hot little figure to me.

"Do you like my body?" she exclaimed, breathlessly.

"God, yes," I growled, "You are so fucking sexy."

Then I moved my hands to her perky breasts.

"Even," she panted, "with my small boobs?"

I looked her straight in the eye, "Ashleigh, you are perfect, I wouldn't change a single thing about you." And I meant it.

I leaned forward and began kissing in the center of her chest while I continued massaging her breasts. Her head fell back and she was moaning. Her left hand was holding the back if my head, playing with my hair and her right hand was rubbing on my left arm and shoulder.

Her body began to gyrate against mine again, her panty covered mound was grinding into my very erect cock. I moved my mouth to her right nipple and took it in my mouth. I kissed it, sucked it and lightly nibbled on it causing her to wail in ecstasy. I moved to the other side and repeated the process, savoring her young breasts in my mouth.

I quickly readjusted us, flipping her onto her back with me between her spread legs. I grabbed her arms now and brought them above her head. With one hand, I grabbed both of her wrists and held them together, gently, but firmly; just enough to pin her down and make her feel dominated. Her eyes widened in excitement and her mouth hung open, panting.

My hard on raged in my pants, leaking pre-cum and straining for release. I desperately wanted to slide my cock into her pussy right there and then, but I was going to hold off. I wanted to savor this moment and I wanted to see her squirm.

I began to kiss her again, our lips pressed against each other, our tongues dancing together. I felt the smooth skin of her legs wrap around me, trying to drag me closer.

As I held her wrists, I kissed down from her lips, to her neck, then down to her chest, then all over her torso. I ran my lips and tongue over her silky tan skin; finding her sensitive spots, then exploring them as she squealed. At the same time I teased my free hand over her body, my fingernails running up the underside of her raised arms and then down to her hips.

I continued this for some time; alternating between kissing her lips, her neck, her tits and her sides. Every second her moans became louder and her wriggles became more frantic. I could tell she wanted more; but I wanted to make her wait.

Eventually, her hips started to thrust up and grind against me. The thought of her little pussy getting all desperate and wet almost drove me insane, but I held my cool.

I kissed her lips, then started kissing, excruciatingly slowly, down her body. Her neck, her chest, her stomach. Each kiss lingering, but the direction of travel unmistakable. She knew what was about to happen. Or at least she thought she knew. She started groaning loudly. Her hips grinding with more force. Until I kissed the very top of her panty line.

I waited.

Then scooted down the sofa further. Much further.

A wail of desperation escaped her lips.

I kissed the inside of her knees, then up her inner thigh. My lips pressing against her delicious skin. All the way up to the crease between her crotch and her thighs.

"Oh God!" she squealed, her fists clenching and her legs starting to twitch under me. It was wonderful feeling this hot 18 year old writhe in desperation.

I stiffened my tongue and traced it around her panty line. She was squirming and moaning, I could feel her body trembling under me as I continued to tease her. Her hands were running through my hair. I glanced up at her. Her beautiful teenage features were tense with arousal and frustration. Her eyes alternated between focusing on me and rolling back into her head.

I looked back down to her panties. A damp patch was clearly visible, glistening with moisture. I flattened my tongue and ran it up the center of her pussy, over the fabric. A gasp escaped her lips.

I pressed my lips down on her panty covered clit and began to lightly suck and lick through the material. Her grip on my hair tightened and I heard her moan,

"Please..."

I grabbed the sides of her panties and slid them off, she lifted her legs to allow me too, and then I moved back, placing my mouth about a quarter of an inch away and drinking in her heavenly aroma. She squirmed some more, thrusting her hips up and I pulled back enough to deny contact.

"Please..." she moaned again with a more yearning in her voice.

"Please what?" I teased, my mouth hovering over her soaking pussy.

"Please lick me," she wailed, "please, I need it! Please, right now!"

I reached out with my tongue and ran it up the center of her pussy, tasting her sweet juices. She moaned loudly and I felt her body quiver. I continued to lick her pussy, going deeper and deeper with my tongue. I sucked on her tender lips, extracting a moan from her lips. I moved up and pressed my mouth on her clit and began lightly sucking while flicking my tongue over the sensitive nub.

Then I took one of my hands, and slipped a finger, palm upwards into her hot, wet slit. I felt the rough patch of her g-spot, then started to press my finger upwards rhythmically. Timing the presses exactly in time with my licks.

She let go an almighty gasp of pleasure. Her movements became jerky, and she began writhing around but I held her hips down with my free hand, determined to ride her out.

Her legs wrapped around my upper body, holding me there.

As I went on her moans became louder and longer.

Then her body tensed.

Her pussy started to clench down on my finger.

"Oh! My! God! Please! Don't! Stop! Oh! Fuck! Oh fuuuuuuuuuck," she wailed

I felt her body begin to convulse as her orgasm rocked through her. Her muscles tremored and twitched, but I kept on sucking, licking and pulsing my finger until I'd milked every last ounce of climax out of her.

As I pulled back, her body lay back on the sofa quivering involuntarily. Her neck was still strained backwards in ecstasy and her mouth hanging open.

"Oh God..." she exclaimed, through gasps.

After every few breaths, her body twitched hard again as an aftershock pulsed through her.

"oh God... oh God... oh God... I have never... cum so hard... and so fast... in my life..."

I gave her a minute or so to recover. Then I slid off the sofa and stood next to her, looking down at her body. I had never seen anything quite so beautiful, but I wasn't done with her yet.

I reached out and held her hands, helping her to her feet. As she got up, she staggered slightly, her legs struggling to keep her upright.

"Steve... you've destroyed me!" she grinned.

"Hmmm," I replied, "I don't think I've destroyed you enough yet."

As I stood in front of her, the corners of her lips twisted up into a delighted smile and her cheeks flushed with post-orgasmic bliss.

I reached down, grabbed her tiny waist, and lifted her up. All the way up, so that my face was pushed into her crotch. She draped her silky legs over my shoulders. With her in this position, I walked over to the wall and rested her back against it.

"Whoa... crazy man! What are you doing?" she asked with an excited giggle.

I replied by pushing my tongue into her still-wet pussy, eliciting a loud groan from her lips. As I tongue fucked her, one of her hands shot up to the ceiling to steady herself.

"Fuck!" she squealed, "you... are... insatiable..." her voice collapsed into moans and gasps as the pleasure rippled through her body. I felt her smooth thighs start to rhythmically clench and unclench around my head.