Grocery Store Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My smile got bigger and I said, "Yep."

She sideways glanced at me with that stern, playful look I'd received several times from her and reached in to grab another item from my basket. Her hands gripped the massage oil and when she went to scan it she noticed what it was.

"Oh COME ON," she said out of frustration, "you are not playing nice!"

Again I smiled. "I like to make you feel good and besides, I know that a good sensual massage would definitely get you into the mood. Although, it's not like we need it," I said and leaned in close to her over the counter and lowered my voice, "I bet you're wet right now."

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. She stood motionless just staring at me. This definitely took her by surprise and I could see her searching for something to say, but no words came out.

"You are, aren't you," I said.

She slowly nodded and I smiled again. "Too bad you have to work."

"Uuuuuurgh," she said in frustration. "You are going to get it mister."

I noticed another customer wheel into her line. She glared at me, playfully as she continued to check out my purchases. She was trying to act mad and tough but I knew she wanted to jump over the counter and tackle me.

She finished checking me out and I paid. "Have a nice day Mr. Harris," she said and then leaned in close to me and said in a quiet voice, "Don't forget to check out my ass on your way out."

"Will do, thanks for the advice," I said in my normal voice. "Have a great day."

I walked out, past her lane and then looked back at her ass. She looked back at me as I did and just smiled.

Later that evening at a little after 9, I received a text from her.

----- Ashleigh: I don't have long cuz I have 2 b home, but do u want a visitor? :-)

----- Me: Sure. ;-)

A few minutes later I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see her standing there still in her work clothes. Now I truly had the grocery store girl at my house.

"You are not very nice," she started, "do you have any idea how hard it was at..."

Before she could finish, I pulled her into my house and began kissing her. We were mad for each other and kissed hard and fast, our lust for each other gushing from our very souls. I walked her backwards to my couch, her arms all over me and my hands groping her ass and tits.

We got to the couch and I turned her around and pushed her over the back of it and ground my hard cock against her perfect ass.

I knew we didn't have a lot of time so I was glad that today had acted as foreplay. I grabbed the waistband of her pants and yanked them down along with her panties. I spanked her ass hard and then traced my fingers down to her pussy which I found to be sopping wet. She let out a moan as my fingers on my right hand penetrated her. I used my left hand to undo my pants and free my straining cock.

I moved my right hand back up and grabbed her hip and lined up my cock with her wet pussy and rubbed the head up and down the slit.

"Is this what my bad girl has been needing all day," I said.

"Yes...yes....please....fuck me," she said, her request sputtering out of her mouth in a ragged fashion due to her labored breathing.

Without any more pre-course, I pushed my cock deep into her tight pussy and began to fuck her hard and fast. My hands held onto her hips as I slammed into her young body. She was wailing and moaning with each thrust and I reached forward and grabbed her ponytail and pulled back.

There was nothing sweet and tender about our fucking this time. It was raw, hard and filled with need. Her screams became faster, escaping her beautiful lips in a mixture of profanity, grunts, yells and begging. She was getting close and so was I.

I heard her let out a long scream as her body began to shake. Her pussy began to spasm and clench down on my cock as I pounded away at her. My hand gripped her hip harder and I pulled back on her hair as I growled and came deep inside of her.

I slid in and out a few more times before she pushed back, removed me from her pussy and spun around dropping to her knees where she took my cock into her mouth and devoured me, cleaning our cum from it. She made sounds of delight as she cleaned me. "Have I told you before how much I love your dick," she asked as she continued to lick me.

"You might have mentioned it once or twice," I said as I watched this fully clothed vision sucking on my slowly deflating member. I could have stayed like this all night as her mouth felt so good.

She regretfully pulled me from her mouth, kissed the head and then looked up at me. "I really wish I didn't have to go home," she said with a frown on her face.

"I know," I said, "but we still have the whole summer to play." I reached out my hand to her and helped her to her feet. She adjusted her clothes making herself presentable as I did the same. Merely ten minutes after she arrived, I was kissing her goodbye.

Over the next few weeks, we continued seeing each other as often as we could. She spent the night at "Samantha's" a few more times and we took full advantage of our time together. We were both insatiable and found different ways to explore our passion for each other.

Around the end of May, I knew our now normal routine of her spending the night on Saturday night would not happen as it was her school's prom night. She and her best friend Samantha were doubling with two guys from her school that she repeatedly tried to tell me were 'just friends'. I'm not sure if this was some sort of effort on her part to make me not worry about anything happening but I continually tried to explain to her that it was ok. Her senior prom is a very big milestone in her life and since I wasn't going to go, she should have a date.

I made plans to meet my buddy at the bar to catch another baseball game seeing as I had the night free. Around the middle of the eighth inning, I received a text from Ashleigh.

----- Ashleigh: hey, watcha doin?

I was surprised to hear from her. I wasn't expecting anything from her tonight.

----- Me: Watching the game with my buddy. What's up? Aren't you supposed to be at Prom?

----- Ashleigh: OMG it sucks!!!! Our dates r SO LAME. We r trying 2 ditch them.

----- Me: Haha, lame? I'm sorry to hear that. What are you all going to do?

----- Ashleigh: I was hoping we could come see u, but it sounds like u r busy. :'(

----- Me: Yeah, I'm a little busy but I suppose I could squeeze you in. ;-)

----- Ashleigh: REALLY?!?!

----- Me: Sure.

----- Ashleigh: Yaaaaay!! So u don't mind hangin with 2 hotties 2nite? ;P

----- Me: Somehow, I think I will manage....

At this point, my buddy asked me who I was texting as I was continually typing away on my phone and smiling.

"You remember that girl I told you about before, the one from the Grocery Store," I said.

"Yeah," he said, "You still seeing her?"

----- Ashleigh: YAAAAAAY!!!! So it will b probably an hour b4 we can ditch our lame dates & b over there, is that ok?

"Still seeing her?" I replied with a laugh. "Try never stopped. She's as insatiable as I am." I smiled a big shit-eating grin with that statement.

"Is she wanting to see you again?" he asked with barely a passing bit of interest as he was fully engaged in the game.

------ Me: That's perfect. See you then.

"Actually yeah....," I started and then paused knowing this next release of information would really connect with him. "....and she wants to bring her friend over too."

It was fun to watch his head slowly spin towards me with his eyes wide. I now had his attention.

----- Ashleigh: Oh, I hope u don't mind, but can we stay there 2nite? Neither of us r expected home....

"She wants to bring her friend over as well? A female friend I assume," he said, making sure the situation was fully clarified.

----- Me: That's fine with me. :) See you then.

"Yes sir," I said, beaming. "It's her friend Samantha. Oh wait, here, I'll show you," I said, remembering the pictures that Ashleigh had sent me the night she had gone out with her friends for her birthday.

I decided to start off easy and show him just the one of the two of them, cheek to cheek, smiling for the camera.

"Dude, they are both hot," he exclaimed. "What are they doing talking to you," he ribbed, trying to downplay my luck.

"What can I say," I replied back slowly, ever so slightly raising my shoulders and playing as if I had no idea either.

"So what, they are both coming over....to your place.....tonight?" he asked, still shocked by his buddies good fortune.

"Yep, and not only that, they want to stay the night," I added just to rub it in even more. "Oh yeah, I forgot to show you this one too," I said before flipping to the picture of the two of the locked in a passionate kiss.

"You lucky motherfucker," he said before shaking his head and taking another drink of his beer.

I laughed and replied back, "I think you mean 'you lucky teen girls fucker' cause there isn't going to be a mother anywhere near my place tonight." With that, I placed some cash on the bar, enough to pay for both our drinks and told him I was heading home. He again requested a follow up and I just laughed and told him "we'll see."

I left the bar and headed back to my place. I had about 45 minutes till they arrived so I put the game on the TV with hopes to catch the end of the game, turned up the volume and then went and jumped in the shower.

A quick clean and rinse was all I allowed myself. I knew one way or another, I was getting some ass tonight, but my mind couldn't resist going to the possibility that I could possibly end up having a threesome tonight. The mere thought of two hot high school girls sharing me was enough to make my cock very hard. Ashleigh was definitely enough on her own to make me very happy and satisfy me, but no man in their right mind would say, "Two hot and horny young girls at the same time? No thank you."

I tidied up the place while the game finished, my team holding on to their lead for the win. The post-game show rambled on for a bit before my doorbell rang.

I walked to my door and opened it. I've commented before on how radiant Ashleigh can be, but again, I was taken aback by what I saw.

Ashleigh was wearing a short, tight black dress that was strapless on one side. The dress sparkled, but not in a gaudy fashion. She was wearing black heels that must have given her a good three to four inches of lift. Her skin was so smooth and appeared to also have a bit of shine to it from, I imagine, a glittery lotion. Her hair was pulled up into a fancy bun on top of her head adorned with several small flowers and bobby pins. Her make-up was present, but not overdone and her big, beautiful eyes were framed by a decent, though not overbearing, amount of eyeliner and eye shadow.

Samantha was wearing a long, off-white evening gown that was completely strapless. The dress was long, with an almost obscenely long slit running up the right side to almost her hip which revealed matching high-heels. The dress was tight and it too had a bit of a sparkle to it. The material up top perfectly encased her larger breasts that I assume were closer to large c-cup, but either thanks to a built-in bra or her gravity defying youth, they sat high and perky on her small frame. Her long blonde hair hung down across her shoulders, large bouncy curls maintaining the requirement of "prom" hair. She too was wearing a reserved amount of make-up that served to accentuate her natural beauty and bring out her features, but refrained from being garish. Samantha, while not pale, had a lighter complexion than Ashleigh.

I realized I must have been obviously taking on their beauty for too long as Ashleigh said, "So, can we come in or do you want to just keep staring at us on your porch?" She was playfully messing with me but it did serve to snap me out of my trance.

"Ha-ha, my apologies, yes please, come in," I said before stepping aside. I saw them reach down for their bags and I stopped them. "No, no, come in, I'll get those for you two."

Ashleigh smiled the sweetest smile at me, her forehead furrowed as if her face was silently saying, "aaaaaaahhhhh." She turned to Samantha and said, "See, I told you he was amazing. In other words, the complete opposite of our douchebag dates tonight."

They both said thank you and stepped in while I grabbed their bags and brought them in afterwards.

"Steve," Ashleigh said, "this is Samantha; Samantha, Steve." I reached out my hand to shake her hand and said that it was nice to meet her and she responded in kind.

"You two look absolutely stunning," I said.

"Aaaah, thank you Steve," said Ashleigh who then walked over to me and threw her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her tight body and pulled her in close and kissed her sweetly. At this distance, even with the gentle kiss, I could easily detect alcohol on her breath, but seeing as this was prom night, that didn't surprise me one bit. I wanted her, but I kept my advances polite so as not to be rude to Samantha. Even still, the display still elicited a response from her.

"Oh, get a room you two," she said with a playful jab but I noted something else in her voice too. Jealousy maybe? Was she jealous of Ashleigh? Me? Us in general since she was here alone. I'm not sure, but I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable, however, Ashleigh had other plans.

"Oh whatever bitch," Ashleigh playfully shot back, "you better shut your mouth now or I'll do him right now in front of you."

"Go ahead," laughed Samantha, "someone should get some dick tonight."

All I could do was laugh at them as they playfully bantered back and forth. I still had Ashleigh cradled in my right arm as she had turned sideways to mess with Samantha. I was running my hands up and down her tiny frame, half hoping she would follow through with her threat. Ashleigh turned back to me and said, "Hey, would you mind if we used your bathroom to get more comfortable? These dresses look good, but they are not exactly the most comfortable things to move around in."

"Sure, you know where it is," I replied and then kissed her on the cheek. "I'll just be out here when you all are done."

"Thanks baby," she said and then flashed me a wicked grin. She moved out of my grasp and she and Samantha grabbed their bags and headed back to the master bathroom. They walked with the confident swagger of two girls who were riding high on life and secure in the fact that they knew they looked good. They went in closed the door. With them in the bathroom, I thought about what Ashleigh had just said. "Thanks baby." She has never to this day called me 'baby' and it struck me as odd. What we had amounted to nothing more than fuck-buddies or friends-with-benefits as we both agreed this was for the best with her leaving for college in the fall. I wonder if she was saying that because she was starting to have feelings for me or if this was more of a way of letting Samantha know that I was "hers". I didn't want to think too much into it, but the thought did creep into my head.

I went into my room to put my cell phone on the charger by my bed and that's when I heard them talking through the door of the bathroom.

".....agree, you were right. He is hot. You are such a lucky bitch," said Samantha.

"Oh, you have no idea. Yes, he's hot, but what that man can do to your body is un-fucking-believable. The way he takes control, the way he uses his hands, his mouth, oh my God, his enormous dick, it is just too much."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. You only talk about it every fucking second of the day. So do you really think he will go for it, you know, both of us tonight?" said Samantha. My jaw hit the floor.

"Uh, did you not see the way he was eye-fucking us on the front porch?" said Ashleigh. "Of course he will. Besides, what guy is going to turn down a threesome?" I chuckled quietly to myself as these are the same sentiments I had thought earlier. I then heard the water to the shower turn on and I could no longer make out their conversation, but I now realized that these two gorgeous girls were going to be naked, showering together in my bathroom. I debated with myself as to whether or not I should join them, but I thought it best to wait. I didn't want to come off as a creeper who was just sitting outside the door listening to their private conversation and that would be the only reason I would know that it would be ok to enter the bathroom as they showered together.

I walked back out to the living room and sat down, turning on the TV. I am not even certain what was on because I was just thinking about the possibilities. If these two had come over here with the idea that we were going to engage in a threesome, then I was going to make it a threesome that they would never forget.

The minutes passed and I heard the water finally stop. About ten minutes later, the girls emerged from the bathroom and joined me in the living room. They were laughing and bouncing as they entered the room.

"Hey," I said, "you're back. You two enjoy your shower?" I had a big grin on my face and the girls busted out laughing.

"Yeah," Ashleigh giggled. "Sorry we took so long. Little miss horny here couldn't keep her hands off me."

"Really?" I said in a calm, inquisitive manner.

"Whatever," snapped back Samantha with a laugh. "More like you couldn't stop playing with my tits."

"Well, mine aren't as much fun to play with, so I was taking advantage of the opportunity," laughed Ashleigh. "Besides, it's not like I heard you complaining. In fact, the only sounds I heard coming out of your mouth was 'oh, oh, oh' like a little slut," she said making exaggerated moaning sounds.

"What, it felt good. Shut up," replied Samantha who had become several shades redder from embarrassment.

I laughed at this playful exchange between them. They pushed each other playfully and then Ashleigh swatted Samantha on her ass before jumping on the couch next to me and giving me a quick kiss. Samantha bounded over and jumped down on the love seat and pulled one of the throw pillows into her lap.

They were now each wearing small, tight t-shirts that hugged their breasts. It was painfully obvious that neither of them were wearing bras underneath as both of them had extremely hard nipples that were poking through the thin material of their shirts. Ashleigh's shirt was a light pink and she was wearing some white Soffe shorts that hugged her body and she had the waist rolled down. Samantha was wearing a similar outfit with a light yellow t-shirt and black Soffe shorts. The amount of young, tight flesh that was on display was driving me crazy.

Both of the girls' hair was down and damp, all traces of the elaborate prom styling washed away. They looked absolutely stunning.

"So, thank you so much for letting us come over baby," said Ashleigh as she rubbed her hand on my leg just above my knee. "It was literally a horrible tonight."

"What happened," I inquired, looking back and forth between her and Samantha.

"Oh, you know how it is. You agree to go with some of your friends and then you get there, they think that since you are their date, they have full right to try and grind on you like a dog in heat," said Ashleigh.

"Oh my God, it was so pathetic," said Samantha. "These guys had no clue how to talk too or treat a girl, they were just pathetic jerks with boners and no clue how control them. God, why is it so hard to find a guy who knows what the fuck they are doing?" "I don't have that problem," said Ashleigh and then she smiled and rubbed my leg a little more adamantly.

"Well that's great for you bitch," Samantha replied playfully, "but that doesn't solve my problem." With that, she picked up a pillow off the couch and threw it at Ashleigh hitting her across the shoulder. Ashleigh squealed and grabbed the pillow and lunged at Samantha, tackling her on the couch and playfully smacking her with the pillow.