Grossest Place Ever!

Story Info
First night at an adult theater is not pleasant.
1.4k words
2.96
40.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayla69
kayla69
12 Followers

Last night I was feeling pretty frisky, so I decided to indulge a long-time fantasy of mine. I have always wanted to dress up in my sexy girly clothes and go to an adult video theater.

I did the necessary trimming and shaving and got my breast forms ready. (I have three sets at present -- all from Truekare.com and they are awesome! -- and decided to use the largest set and go for the bimbo look tonight. :)

Once I had everything ready, I sneaked out to the car and out of the neighborhood, then once on the road I applied my medium length blonde wig and removed my outer garments, leaving me wearing only outfit number one, a cute grey sports bra and some tiny blue shorts.

I drove to the place without incident and parked toward the back of the lot. It was dirty and in need of some serious cleaning, but there was a high fence and at least it was decently lit.

I waited a few minutes to see if anyone was in any of the other cars, and when it became apparent that I was alone in the lot, I stepped out of the car and into the 40 degree wind. I turned around and reached into the car and pulled out my sexy stripper heels (7" heels!!! so sexy :) then sat back down to put them on.

As I finished sliding them onto my feet I heard a noise from the front door, and saw two other patrons leaving the building. With nothing between us but the cold night air, I could feel their stares as they checked me out from across the lot. Then, they each got into a car close to the entrance and drove off.

I stood again, slipped my keys and some cash into the only pocket in these shorts and closed the car door. I checked my reflection in the window, and realized that the sports bra was not doing a very good job of hiding the breast forms. I could see the whole top end of the breast form sticking out from the bra. My illusion was ruined, for now, so I unlocked the car, climbed back in, removed the heels and drove off.

I headed down the road a few miles to check out the other video store, but it was apparently out of business, and the sleazy strip club in the same strip mall had a huge crowd, so I kept on driving.

I reached into my bag and pulled out outfit number two -- my short denim miniskirt and my Naughty Kitty t-shirt. I also found my white bra to wear over the breast forms, and headed back to the video store.

Once in the lot again, I parked closer to the entrance, then got out and proceeded to change my clothes right there in the lot. (I love showing off like this :)

I pulled the little blue shorts down my legs, leaving only a tiny thong hiding my boy parts. Then I threw the shorts into the back seat and grabbed the miniskirt. I stepped into the skirt and pulled it up my legs, wiggling my hips to get it all the way up, then pulling the zipper snug. The skirt is only about six inches tall, so it just covers my bottom, and shows off my sexy long legs.

I turned my back to the door and slipped the sports bra over my head. From the back it looks like I am just changing tops, since the breast forms aren't visible from there. Then I tossed the sports bra in the car and put on the white bra, settling it carefully over the breast forms. It didn't quite cover them, but under a t-shirt they would look perky and bimbo-ish -- just the look I wanted!

Now I pulled the Naughty Kitty t-shirt over my head. It fit around my boobs snugly, and when pulled into place leaves about 4 inches of my tanned tummy showing. I can't wait to get a clip-on belly button ring, but that's a story for another time :)

I once again grabbed some cash, my keys, and being optimistic I grabbed a bunch of condoms, shoved it all into the two front pockets on the mini, and headed into the store.

It was pretty well lit, with three walls covered with sex toys of all types. I browsed the selection for a few minutes (especially the butt plugs, as I wanted to get one), then headed to the cage to meet the theater attendant. I handed him a $20, and he gave me my change. Another customer walked up right behind me, and the clerk buzzed us both in.

That's about where the fun part ends, actually. All of my expectations and fantasies were about to be erased by the reality of what I saw behind that crappy door.

I walked into a very dark hallway. It reminded me of a Halloween haunted house, with just a few black lights illuminating black-painted walls and floors. I was obviously a new sight in these parts, being nearly seven feet tall in my heels, wearing a vary short skirt and bright blonde hair, and everyone watched me as I explored the area.

I heard the sounds of love coming from a back room. I followed and found a few rows of movie-style seats facing a large screen, showing a large black woman getting pounded from behind by a large black man. There were no customers watching the film, and I wasn't in any way attracted to anyone on the screen, so I turned to walk back out and nearly bumped into a few of the other customers.

They had all come to see what I was going to do, I guess, and as soon as they saw me, they all looked away. It reminded me of middle school boys daring each other to go and talk to the new girl!

I walked around a bit more and found a total of about 15 little cubby holes, some with movies playing, most just dark and empty. It didn't smell bad, but the cigarette smoke was overpowering in a few corners. (My clothes still smell like that the next day!) I didn't see anyone doing anything remotely sexual with anyone else, or even stroking themselves off, so I wandered back to the theater.

I walked all the way around the back perimeter this time, and then made my way back to the entrance. I leaned one shoulder against the wall and attempted to watch the video on the screen (same scene apparently).

A black man walked in just after me and passed between me and the rows of chairs. He of course "accidentally" brushed his hand along my upper thigh. That is one of my favorite things -- having a stranger bump and rub on me, especially if it's in public someplace where everyone can watch me get used like a sex toy! He came up behind me a second later and slid his hand up my skirt and across my bare bottom.

Had he kept going this would be a very different story. I really wanted him to keep rubbing, then slide his other hand around my waist and guide me to a chair, where he would then be to use me in any way he and his friends saw fit.

Unfortunately, he felt about four fingers worth of my outer butt cheek, then walked away to talk to his friends in the other room. The one other white guy in the place peeked his head in, saw me notice him, then quickly backed away into the nearest booth.

I walked around the arcade area again, watching what seemed like every other patron in the place (7 or 8 I think) look to see where I would go next.

One booth had a small tv showing a white girl getting fucked, but I had to lean all the way into the booth to even see the screen. I watched this for maybe 30 seconds, standing with my head around the corner and by backside still in the walkway. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the white guy (5' 7"ish with a baseball cap, kinda skinny but not unpleasant, I think?) just standing there and watching me.

Again, if he had made a move, this story would be ending much differently, but when I turned my head to make eye contact, he quickly looked away.

Having seen what I came to see, I headed out of the theater and back to the store, then out to the car. I changed once more into outfit #3, a cute Aeropostale tank top with a teddy bear on it, and some homemade Daisy Duke shorts. I went back in and bought my butt plug, then headed home for the night.

Maybe I had something in my nose?

kayla69
kayla69
12 Followers