Groundhog Daze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jen, I am so sorry for this morning. I really do love you. I just can't seem to express it very well lately." She stared into my eyes and smiled like she was seeing me for the first time. She threw her arms around my head and kissed me on the lips so hard I thought my toes would curl. WOW, was that hot!

"Bill, I love you too." I returned the kiss, softly pushing my tongue between her lips, probing hesitantly. She parted her lips, granting me access, while darting her tongue to wrap about and play with mine. I was still holding her up off her feet. We were at eye level, and I stared back into her beautiful blue orbs and could see nothing but love and passion. She doesn't just love me as her twin brother, she really is 'in love' with me. Those beautiful eyes, the sight glass into her soul were spelling it out to me loudly. This realization brought a whole slew of raw emotions from me that had been so deeply buried in my psyche for the last two years. I further realized my true feelings for her were more like true love for a mate than a sister. I was 'in love' with her too. Now how do we deal with this? I can't fall in love with my sister. It is so wrong. That is incest. They arrest people for that. But, how is she dealing with that little fact? I also now knew that she has been in love with me for a long time. I held her tightly and peered into the blue sapphires of her eyes, contemplating how I was going to handle this.

"I think we need to talk Jen."

"Yes, I think we do. Come to my room tonight after dinner to help me with my homework. I will tell Mom I need your help with some interviews I have to do for my psychology class. That should assure our privacy for a while."

"Ok, that sounds good." I watched her as she walked back to the house, studying her sexy ass as it swayed provocatively. She looked back over her shoulder, her long blond hair flying in the breeze, caught me staring and winked. When she turned back she was wiggling her ass even more for my benefit. Little flirt! She was so beautiful and sexy and could probably have any guy she wanted, so why would she waste her time on me? That was the total mystery I hoped to solve later. With a sigh I returned to my labor.

Mom called me for dinner a little over an hour later. I went upstairs to wash up. I was ravenous, but felt good, really good for a change. I found myself whistling to myself, something I used to do frequently. I am actually pretty good at it and can hold a tune pretty well.

I was trying to be nicer to Jen like my mother had told me, but I realized there was soon to be more to our relationship than harmless flirting. I ran across the hall to the shower naked. Jenny just giggled from her doorway as I sprinted across, obviously enjoying our little flirting game. I just grinned at the thought of her brother, the nudist, flirting with his beautiful sister. Yesterday I was naked in front of her twice. This was getting to be a habit. She did not remember it since yesterday was today again. Does this make any sense? I hope so. I showered and found a pair of boxers waiting on the sink for me as I got out. Jen must have done that for me. I figured she was probably tired of seeing me naked or continuing to be my super nice twin sister. I definitely did not deserve anyone as good as her. I dressed in my boxers and a pair of shorts and threw on a t-shirt, having no plans to go out tonight. I would be 'helping' Jen in her room with homework later if all went as planned. I went downstairs to a wonderful dinner that Mom had made tonight.

Mom and Jenny were already seated at the table waiting for me. Someone had already filled my plate. Both the women in my life were smiling as I approached. They both also looked great. Mom and Jen could be mistaken as sisters. Mom has some worry lines, no doubt caused from actual worry with the ordeal of my dad's protracted illness. She will be celebrating the big 4-0 next month, but still looks like half that. Her hair is kept shorter than her daughters, but her face and body are otherwise a clone. Both are beautiful women. I am starting to realize how lucky I am to have these beauties in my life, and to think I almost lost them to my depression and stupidity. God, what a fool I have been!

I sat down and ate my dinner. Dinner is usually a pretty quiet affair with me usually only talking long enough to piss someone off again. Tonight was indeed a delight with talk ranging from Jen's class schedule to my rehab. Both seemed to delight in my progress so far. Mom even quoted some ridiculous jokes she had read on her E-mail. My aunt Betty, Dad's sister in California, is constantly sending her that stuff. She and my Dad were always very close. My mom and her were now closer than ever since my Dad's passing. Anyway, the Email jokes were actually pretty funny tonight. When I openly laughed at the jokes, it got suddenly quiet, like I had done something wrong.

"Bill, it sure is good to see you laughing again. I don't think Jen or I have heard that in two years now." Jen shook her head in agreement. Jen then told Mom about me helping her with her Psych homework. Mom seemed to think that was a great idea. I also added that I had a movie for us to watch if she finished her homework. I invited Mom to join us if she wanted, but she declined, saying she was trying to finish a book she had been reading. She seemed pleased that I had included her though and smiled warmly at me. Jen smirked at me, a non-verbal 'nicely done' apparent in that smile. We used to be the masters of this type of communication but I had not had much practice lately. It was nice to see we were still on the same wavelength. I got up from the table, announcing I would take care of the dishes. Both Jen and Mom stared at me openly again, unsure if their hearing had failed.

"I don't recall Bill EVER offering to do that, do you Jen. Did you see the blue light last night that sucked your brother's brain out?" Mom chuckled. Jen, playing along and obviously enjoying the ribbing of me, chuckled and replied.

"No Mom, I didn't see it happen, but it is pretty certain those pesky aliens have visited and taken his brain for study. Good news is they won't find much worth studying." Jen was openly laughing now. Mom joined in. I went about picking up the dishes from the table.

"Ha, Ha, very funny. See how often I offer to do this again!" I replied in jest, trying like hell to sound sincere. I don't think either of them were buying it, but it was worth a shot. Mom and Jen rose from the table and tackled me simultaneously, hauling me to the ground quite unceremoniously. Jen sat straddling my waist and Mom on my feet. Jen bent and kissed me sensuously as Mom held my legs. I could not see Mom but I heard her sigh as if pleased to see us being so close again. I lifted Jen off me and easily set her aside me as I reached for Mom. She allowed me to haul her up on top of me for a kiss which I intended to do on her cheek, but she was having no part of that! Peering into my eyes from atop me she bent and kissed me like a lover. Wow, now I know where Jen gets it! Whew, was that hot or what. I looked into Mom's eyes, searching out an answer. She could sense what I was thinking before I mouthed it.

"I love you Bill and I am so proud of your return to us. I know your father would be proud also. He always wanted us to care for each other after he left us, and getting you back has finally brought that true. Jen and I are doing this for you and also for your father. I hope you understand." Mom told me as she arose, letting Jen crawl back on me.

"Thanks Bill. I wouldn't want you to think we were not grateful." Mom added, as she came up from the kiss that had surprised me with it's intensity, staring lovingly at her son and daughter playfully teasing each other again. It had been so long and she was so happy to see me turning around and close with my twin sister again. It was coming along much faster than either she or Jen had predicted when they had come up with this plan to save me from myself. Of course, I was blissfully unaware of these plans at this time. Jen bent and laid a huge lip lock on me again, her tongue seeking out my mouth in the middle of it. I stared back at my beautiful twins' baby blues, trying to gauge what she was thinking. I saw only love reflected in her eyes. She got up off me and pulled me up to my feet before swatting my ass playfully.

"Better get those dishes done buddy. I still need your help for my homework." Jen added, giggling.

I flashed a mock shocked look at her and caught her staring at my crotch, which, with her recent perch on my waist, had grown to an embarrassingly hard state, tenting the shorts I wore. She winked saucily and turned to her room, giggling again. What a tease! I pressed on with my task, intent to get done as soon as possible and spend more quality time with my very hot sister. And, with luck, it looked as if it would be some really good 'quality time' we would be spending this evening. My hard on bounced inside my shorts all during my task, leaving me frustrated and horny. I loaded the dishwasher and sprinted up the stairs, two at a time.

I walked into Jen's open door upon arrival. She arose, closed and locked it after I came in. We really did not need any interruptions from Mom right now. I was determined to discuss my developing relationship with my sexy sister and did not need Mom intruding on that. Not that I ever had a sexual relationship with her, or anyone before, but we were not old enough at that time. Now we were, our bodies achieving maturity. Our minds obviously mature also. I just needed to see how she and I were going to deal with the fact of incest. Jen seemed to want a sexual relationship with me. I still had to get over the 'incest' problem in my mind. Jen had obviously worked this out a long time ago. I did know that I truly loved her. I also knew that love was very important to my life and future happiness and I would do anything to keep that. Of that much I was very sure.

Jen surprised me as she actually DID have some psychology interviews to do for her class, and who better to interview for a chapter on depression than her asshole brother who is still battling the after effects of severe depression in his life. That took us about a half hour, upon which Mom came up with snacks for us on a tray. She included a bottle of wine and glasses. Jen and I caught this fact together and looked at each other with the same wonder.

"What's the occasion Mom? You never give us wine," Jen inquired, beating me to the punch. I just nodded my head in agreement, looking like the doggy in the back window of a car.

"Well, it is to celebrate Bill's return to us as a human being and member of the family again. I am also glad to see you two getting close again. You two were always very close, sometimes to the exclusion of everyone else. I and your father always chuckled at how close you were and some of your antics. We always knew you loved each other. The nights we had storms, we would leave the door open to see when Jen would come to your room Bill. It was just a matter of time. It always was a source of pride to your father that you could rely so heavily on each other. He always wanted you to care for Jenny as he had Betty. He was very proud of you doing that by offering her solace from the storm in your bed and arms. We were both very proud of your relationship, and sometimes a little jealous." Mom explained.

"You mean you knew when we slept together and didn't say anything?" I asked, quite surprised.

"Those nights were Dad's favorites since he knew you were taking care of your sister. He always told you that was your duty to take care of her. Maybe you remember him saying that to you. It might make more sense now."

"I remember hearing Dad tell you that one time and thinking 'I can take care of myself, I don't need a boy to do that for me' when I was very young, but as I grew older it was very nice to have Bill's shoulder to cry on and bed to crawl into for comfort, but I never suspected you guys knew about that stuff," Jen replied.

"We were both very proud of you two. We only wanted the best for you both. You always took good care of Jenny, Bill. Your father always worried about her since she was so pretty and small, afraid someone was going to take advantage. It was comforting to know that Bill would never allow that to happen, or if it did, God help the sorry individual who did. Dad was so proud of you when you found out about the prom incident and wanted to kill that Jake Smalley who attacked your sister. It was all we could do to hold him down Jen. I know you never knew about that. Bill was ready to kill for you. Dad and I were very afraid that he would have done it too if we had not gone to the police that night and taken him with us. Do you remember what the detective told you that night Bill?" Mom asked as Jen stole a longing glance at me. I had forgotten all about that incident.

"Yes, I remember it now. He told me I could not protect her if I was in jail, and that scum was not worth it." Jen squealed and jumped on my lap, surprising me and Mom alike. She kissed and hugged me.

"My hero! I love you so much Bill. Why didn't you ever tell me this?" Jen asked, while perched on my lap, causing a painful swelling in my shorts. I just shrugged.

"I really didn't think I needed to tell you how stupid I almost was. I really did consider it my job to take care of you always. I just didn't talk about it. I'm sorry."

"There is nothing to be sorry for Bill. That is why your father and I were never concerned with you two being together. We knew how much you loved, and would never hurt one another. It was a great source of pride for us to see how independent you two could be, yet had each other if you needed it. Dad knew about his illness for years and that he would not be around to always protect and guide you two as he thought he should. You have no idea how glad he was that he did not have to carry that burden. He had enough worries with his failing health. He knew with certainty that Jen would always be protected and loved." Mom added, now crying. Jen arose from me and went to Mom, hugging her, matching her tear for tear now. It seemed we were going to have a family cry-fest. Oh, well, where are those Kleenex when you need them. I went and brought them a box each. I got kisses from both as I returned.

"Who's ready for a glass of wine?" I asked as I filled a glass for Jen and one for Mom, handing it to them. Mom handed hers back to me.

"This is for you two to celebrate your rediscovered relationship. I am very proud of you both. I will be reading in my room if you want me, but otherwise I will leave you alone for now. I am so proud and love you both." I hugged and kissed Mom on the cheek, but she returned one to my lips, then she did the same to Jen. She and Jen then held their foreheads together for a second, just staring at each other, as if exchanging confidences together silently. I had no idea what these two had planned or talked about without my knowledge. I would soon see.

Mom went back to her room, shutting her door and locking it, something she NEVER did. I guess she was pretty sincere about giving us our privacy. I grasped Jen about the waist as she stood looking out the door and hugged her to me lovingly. I bent and kissed her neck, then moved up to her earlobe and whispered into her ear.

"I think we should talk now, don't you?" Jen turned in my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck and planted one of her famous (well, with me anyway) lip locks and then stared into my eyes. I could see the love and adoration shining in those beautiful eyes. They answered most of my questions without a word.

"Talk is over rated." Jen whispered sexily in my ear. She took my hand and led me to her bed. She crawled up and lay down in the center, beckoning me with a crook of her finger, a 'come hither' smile adorning that beautiful face. I did not know where this was leading, but I knew in my heart I would do anything for my loving sister, and if that meant becoming her lover, I would without question.

Despite her sexy remark, we spent most of the night talking, with some kissing and a little groping, but we both kept our clothes on, well sort of. We were taking this slow. We finished the wine and crawled into bed together in just our underwear. It was so great to hold her in my arms as I spooned her from behind. She remarked how safe she always felt in my arms. I was also reminded how much I relished having her snuggling next to me. We had discussed how we each felt about the incest taboo. Neither of us were all that concerned by it. Our love for each other felt so natural and right to us, who had the right to tell us we were wrong. We weren't hurting anyone. I found out, as I suspected, that Jen was on the pill, as per Mom's insistence after the attempted date rape incident. We discussed where we each felt our relationship was headed. I felt that we would be boyfriend/girlfriend right now and would see where we went from there. Jen had hoped for more, but was willing to accede to my slower relationship. We both agreed that we would definitely be each other's first sexual partner, we just differed when that would be. Jen was ready tonight. I wanted more time to be sure of myself. I kissed her tenderly on the neck as I held her spooned to me. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke in my own bed to a light tapping sound on my door. I wondered how I had gotten here. I didn't remember ever leaving her bed. Then I thought of my situation. Could I still be stuck in that damned time loop? I checked the computer on my way to the door. Jen was at the door looking even more beautiful than last night if that is possible. In my mind she was. As I opened the door she stepped to me on tip toes and wrapped her arms around my head, bringing me to her lips for a light kiss.

"Good morning Sweety. Are you OK Bill? You look like you just saw a ghost." I had to remember that yesterday has not happened for Mom or Jen so I don't embarrass myself like yesterday. I looked into her beautiful face and those eyes stealing into my soul, reading the dark thoughts hidden in my heart. Her smell wafted to my nostrils waking me out of my stupor. She smelled of strawberries and her shampoo. It was a Jen smell. To me it was the most wonderful smell in the world.

"I'm alright sis. I guess I need to get something to eat. I haven't been eating too well lately." She stared into my eyes and I saw the genuine concern there. I don't think she bought my fib, but she didn't question it. I told you she is smart, didn't I? I threw on my robe and we walked down to the kitchen holding hands where my mother was making breakfast. We used to do that a lot, but not lately. It felt so nice again. I sat down and Jen got me a cup of coffee and sat next to me, looking at me curiously. I thanked her for the coffee and assured her I was ok. She leaned over and kissed my cheek and got her own coffee and returned. My mother brought us plates of pancakes and bacon. I wolfed them down like I had never eaten before. It felt good to eat. I had not noticed or cared much about anything lately, and what I ate was certainly on my long list of 'who cares' items. Mom told me to sit still after we were done eating. Mom just nodded at Jen, obviously showing they had discussed this scenario already. Jen cleared the dishes and went outside. I knew 'the talk' was coming. It was identical to yesterday. I was ready for it. I was surprised I felt so much better today. I was not sore as I thought I would be.

Mom and I went out and worked on the digging that was just like it had been yesterday morning before I did anything. I did it all again like yesterday. When Jen brought me water, I hugged her, and lifted her in my arms, spinning her around before setting her back down. She was giggling like a little school girl and kissed me on the lips as I set her down. Mom just looked over and smiled, glad to see us getting along again.