Groundhog Daze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I am so lucky to have you as a sister. You are so nice to me even when I was such an asshole." Jen just looked at me like she had just seen an alien. My mother jumped in before it got weird.

"It's about time you decided to join us humans again Bill. Welcome back." Jen just cracked up at mom and I just laughed along. It was good to be back.

So, if my reality was following what happened in the movie, I would keep repeating today until I got something right that was screwed up in my life. Wow, that is a long list! I could be doing this a while. I decided to go to my room after dinner and think about this. I needed a plan for setting things right in my life. Some things were out of my grasp in one day, like my driving problems. I would have to fix what I could with the 24 hours I had. First thing was to fix my relationship with my sister and mother. I had a good start with Jen already there. I need to do something productive with my life. Going to college would require much more than one day. I certainly have no want or need to learn the piano like the movie, nor was I the hero type to rescue people doing stupid things in their lives. I had them all beat on stupid things in life. So, I need to focus on self-improvement. Well, I could start working out and getting in shape. That I could do with the old exercise equipment in the basement. Now, how about making money? I have no skills worth marketing, of that I am sure. I could work on those, but what? What advantage do I have with my repeating the same day over and over? I would know what was to happen around me each day unless I somehow changed it with my actions and the cosmos decided that needed to change as part of my rehab in time loop. As I thought about this with the TV on in the background, the lottery show came on with the winning numbers for all the drawings for the day and week. I would have the lottery numbers! YES, Salvation.! But I would have to purchase lottery tickets with the winning numbers every day until I got my life straightened out and the cosmos would allow me to move on again. Tonight the lottery was to be around 180 million dollars. Even with the cash option it would set me for life and then some. So, now I had a plan.

First thing tomorrow morning I will implement the new Bill improvement program. In the meantime I needed to come up with something to do for Jenny for being so nice to me all the time. It had to do be something really special for a very sweet girl. Mom bought her a car for graduation since she was class valedictorian and won a scholarship. Jen was very proud of her little Saturn. I would vacuum, wash and wax it for her to start. I could do the same for Mom's car too since it is Saturday and she is not going to work. That should earn me a couple of brownie points.

After another wonderful dinner prepared by Jenny, I complimented the beautiful chef. That got me a wonderful lapful of my sweet sexy sister kissing me. That was really nice. I could definitely getting to like this! I decided I better work off some of dinner so I went to the basement and put in thirty minutes on the treadmill. I didn't want to start too hard, but I needed to get an exercise regimen going.

That night I wandered into Jen's room before going to bed. She had been gone all morning and I wanted to know what she was up to. I wasn't trying to be nosy; I just wanted to come up with something else nice to do for her. She hemmed and hawed about where she had gone. She had a secret and didn't want me to know about it. Hmm, this was going to take a little stealth work on my part. I hugged Jen before leaving to my room for the night and told her I loved her. That got me a kiss and an 'I love you too' reply. I repeated this with Mom with almost the same results. This was starting well.

The next morning I was up at six am and showered and went to the basement and set up the rest of the exercise equipment and did another light work out. I did that for about thirty minutes. Next I grabbed Jen's car keys and washed and waxed the car in the driveway. I was just finishing the wax job when she came out and caught me. She squealed and hugged me, kissing me fervently.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you Bill! This was so nice of you." Then she stopped and considered what I had just done.

"Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?" she asked, now a little concerned I was setting her up for something. She was right, the old Bill would have done something like that. I assured her I did it because I loved her and was trying to get back on her good side after so many years and tears. She kissed me again and told me it was nice to have her big brother back again. After she left on her mystery outing I moved to Mom's car and did the same. She must have spotted what I was up to since she did not come out, but when I returned to the kitchen she had steak and eggs waiting for me. Wow, and I was hungry. This was great. Even though Mom was delighted with my washing her car, and she told me so, I still got 'the talk' and we proceeded to work on the yard again. It was a little easier today. By the time Jen came out with my water I was almost done and asked Jen if she wanted to go swimming with me. She told me she would love that. I invited Mom also, but she said she was going to make dinner while we swam. I kissed her and ran to my room to change. I decided I better shower before I hit the pool as I am the one who does the maintenance on the pool and hot tub. I walked into the shower, not even registering that the door was closed. Jen was naked just stepping in. I gasped and stood there looking at her. She didn't move, just letting me see her. I started to apologize to her.

"It's ok Bill. I don't mind. You are my twin and we should be close and share things like what our bodies are like with each other, don't you think? You know we used to bathe together." I was astounded at her attitude but also thrilled. I mean she is gorgeous. No red blooded male would not want to see her nude. Her tits were about a 34C I would guess. There was no sag, they just stood up so perky. Her tiny waist at 22" curved gracefully to her curvaceous 34" hips. Her long blond hair was down and she threw it off her chest so I could see them better. Her matching blond vaginal hair was shaved into a heart at the top of her mound. How sweet! The lips were tightly clasped with only a little line where they parted. My hard on was obvious now. I found I was unconsciously stroking it inside my pants. Jen noticed and stared and licked her lips. Wow, she was hot!

"Jen, you are so beautiful!" I stammered sincerely.

"Thanks sweety. Can I see you too?" I dropped my pants and boxers so fast it could have been an Olympic event. She came to me and pulled my shirt off. Her breasts brushed up against me while she did this, eliciting a groan from me. She just giggled at my reaction.

"Am I doing that to you?" she asked pointing at my rigid rod sticking straight at her. I just nodded dumbly. My voice would not come out.

"Were you going to shower too Bill?"

"Yeah, I am pretty sweaty from the work in the back yard today and don't want to pollute the pool."

"Wanna share my shower? You could wash my back." She giggled nervously, her head held down demurely.

"If Mom catches us she will kill us you know."

"Mom is cooler than you know. I doubt it would bother her much since we are getting along again. She has wanted that for a long time you know."

"Are you serious? Mom would kill me and I can't afford any more screw ups. She threatened to throw me out if I didn't get straightened out."

"It won't bother her, I am sure. Trust me. Once upon a time we trusted each other. I hope we can again. I miss that relationship with you."

"Yes, I would trust you with my life Jen." I told her as I climbed into the shower stall with her, my fears of discovery temporarily assuaged. I wrapped my arms around her from behind as she was trying to turn on the water. She wiggled her butt in greeting as she felt my hard on poking her. We got the cold blast when she turned it on and that pushed us to huddle together for warmth for a second. As I relaxed with the warm water cascading over us now, I bent down and kissed her lips tenderly. She hugged me tightly, taking my breath away as she returned the kiss, forcing her tongue into my mouth. I moaned my appreciation and returned the favor. We locked in a hot embrace, all thoughts of the shower gone for now. Our tongues dueled, twisting inside hot mouths, our hands groping each other exploring, stroking, arousing each other. My hard rod was poking her belly. She reached down and placed it between her legs to hold it out of the way. With my height so much taller than her, it put it at a downward tilt, which caused it to rub through her lips, but would never be able to penetrate from this angle. Despite that, it was a wonderful feeling. The heat penetrating my rod from her sex had me moaning. I began to slowly thrust it back and forth through her legs. This brought a moan from Jen as she kissed me again.

"Ooh, that feels wonderful Bill."

"Oh Jenny this is so great and you feel so good. I love this." Jenny stepped back away and grabbed the bath sponge and wash, soaping it up in her hands before starting in to wash my body. I could see she was trying to cool things off before we did something we might regret. I remained still while she lovingly washed me head to toe, ignoring my rampant cock. I then took the sponge from her and proceeded to soap up her exquisite body, spending extra time on her breasts. I was scared to clean around her vagina. She sensed my hesitation and told me it was ok to wash all of her. Did I mention she was very smart? I cleaned her sex lovingly, drawing a moan from her as I continued my task. I was so infatuated with her lovely body. I could not believe we were doing this. I felt so ashamed for all the crap I had run her through the last couple years. As she continued to moan her appreciation of my gentle soaping, my willy was hard as stone. I could have drilled the wall with it right now. I arose and rinsed the sponge, dropped it and hugged Jen from behind. She giggled and snuggled into my embrace. Where was this wonderful woman all my life! My rampant hard on was pressing into her ass. She felt it and turned in my arms to kiss my lips, telling me we needed to get going if we were going to swim before dinner. I agreed reluctantly. We dried each other off and dressed in our bathing suits and headed to the pool, hand in hand. Mom saw us coming down like this and just smiled that bright smile of hers at us.

"I am so pleased to see you two getting along again. It has been so long." Mom remarked as we headed out to the pool. Neither of us commented but I thought I saw Jen wink at my mom when she thought I was not looking. What the hell is going on here? Big secret between the women I guess. Jen and I swam a little, then she splashed me as I came up from under the water, igniting a fierce water splashing war. We were carrying on like little kids again, splashing and giggling. Soon I attacked Jen, grabbing her and tossing her into the air where she went under the water with a huge splash. I lost track of her after the toss. She did not come back up. Suddenly I found my suit being stripped from my body. I grabbed at her but she was already gone. My suit was at my ankles. Jen was laughing at me. I told her I would get her back. She just stuck out her tongue. I lay down in the water like I was pouting, but I got my legs on the pool wall and pushed myself off explosively toward her, grabbing her top and stripping it from her, leaving her gorgeous tits on display for me. She squealed and came after me, wrapping her legs and arms around me. My hard on was poking her pussy through her bottoms. She stared into my eyes briefly before kissing me on the lips then broke away from me and swam to the ladder. I just stared in lust.

"Can I have my top back now please?" she asked as she stood in the shallow end facing me, her gorgeous tits on display for me. Willy was hard as stone. I could not stop ogling her. Finally she commented on my staring.

"AHEM, if you have time maybe you can give me my top?"

"Uh, sorry I was distracted by this beautiful topless girl in my swimming pool."

"Flattery will get you everywhere you know," she giggled as she turned and sprinted into the house without her top, her breasts bouncing wonderfully as she ran. What a sight. I didn't see Mom, but she had to have seen the display. I wondered if I was going to hear about our behavior at dinner. I grabbed my suit, put it back on and took Jen's top in with me, intending to take it to her. I heard the shower running again. I assumed it to be Jen rinsing the chlorine off. I walked into the bath and dropped her top on the sink. I told her I was there so she would not be startled.

"Come on in Bill. I don't bite.....much!" Wow, invited to her shower again. How lucky can a guy get? I dropped my trunks on the floor and climbed in behind her. I mean who wouldn't, right? I hugged her from behind, my hard mast poking her ass as I did so. I nuzzled her neck, nibbling and kissing around it then up to her ear lobes. She purred contentedly, stopping her rinsing as I paid attention to her body, eliciting moans of pleasure. I wanted to make her as happy as she made me. I just now realized it---I was HAPPY! That had not happened literally in years! I had Jen to thank for it all. I continued my kissing and nibbling on her neck and moved to her face as she turned to me, kissing me softly. I grasped her face in both hands as she turned toward me. I stared into her eyes, drinking in her beauty. She was smiling radiantly back. I pulled her face to mine and delivered a soft gentle kiss, no tongue, just nice and gentle, soft and loving. She kissed back, pressing her tongue to part my lips as we took it up a notch or two. Sister or not, I was going to love this beautiful woman. My willy was throbbing between us, pressing on her tummy. She was panting in her desire now. I did not move it, just left it there, holding my spot so to speak. I kissed down her neck again, but continued to her breasts, licking around the areolas, but avoiding the nipples for now. They were sticking out hard and proud. Jen grabbed willy and placed him between her legs. Due to our height difference it applied a downward tilt to it. It was applying pressure on her slit, possibly her clit, but I could not tell. Either way, she was enjoying it. That was my whole purpose, to make my beautiful twin sister feel good like she was doing for me. I could feel wetness encompassing my willy, and it was not from the shower. Jen was excited. I was way beyond that.

"Jen, sweety, I have to tell you how much I love you and appreciate all you have done for your asshole brother."

"I have a wonderful brother who just needs a little emotional support. I don't know who you are referring to as an asshole," she countered with the sweetest voice I had ever heard from her, or any girl for that matter. She was purring like a contented kitten. God, she is sexy!

"Well, aren't you just so sweet? I could love you to death."

"Promises, promises!" Jen giggled as I continued to mouth her breasts, sucking the nips and sucking for all I was worth, pulling them out with the suction, then biting lightly before releasing them. She moaned and writhed in my arms.

"Bill, that is wonderful, please don't stop," she purred in my ear.

"Anything for you, gorgeous," I replied, whispering between licks. I added my hand to the other breast, tweaking the nipple between thumb and forefinger, drawing louder moans. She started to hump her hips against me, dragging willy back and forth over her labia, spreading her juice on him, lubricating our movements. I moaned with the feeling. It felt wonderful! Willy was throbbing as he moved back and forth. I dropped to my knees in front of her and stuck my tongue into her lower lips, tasting the elixir there, running my tongue the length of her slit, licking, nibbling, teasing her body to new heights. I didn't know what I was doing ,but her moans signaled my success rate. I applied my thumbs to her labia, opening it and teasing the clit out of hiding with my tongue. As I swiped my tongue over the protruding bud, she grabbed my head and thrust my face harder into her. I went from licking to sucking, then just as I thought she was getting close to orgasm, I stuck my rolled up tongue into her like a little cock. That did it and she exploded, soaking my face with her girl cum. After her orgasm stopped, she slumped and I had to catch her from falling in the shower. I grabbed her and eased her body to the floor of the shower. She seemed to be out of it, just staring into space with her eyes open. She started to move and her eyes opened wider as she looked at me. Her eyes were on fire with lust and love in them.

"Oh my God, Bill that was the most awesome orgasm I have ever felt. Thank you love. As soon as I can move again I intend to return the favor."

"Jen, I would love nothing more, but I think we better get out and get down to dinner before mom comes looking for us, don't you think? I would hate to have her catch us like this."

"Well, don't underestimate Mom. She is cooler than you think. I told you to trust me on that one. I also think we need to do something with this," as she stroked my hard willy with her fingers. She got up on her knees and proceeded to swallow almost half of willy on her first attempt, driving me insane with delight. Wow, could she suck cock! I wonder where learned that talent? She proceeded to bob her head up and down on my member, getting a little more of me into her on each stroke as I grasped her hair now, my fists knotted into her blond locks, holding her in place. I was blasting a hot load into her tonsils faster than she could say 'go' or cum in this case! Now it was my turn to sink to the floor. I was dizzy and my knees gave out. Jen grabbed me and held me slide down safely to the tub floor where she had recently been. She joined me there, sitting on my waist, watching me for a reaction. I came to, gasped and looked up at her. She was looking down at me, the face of an angel with a drop of my come running down her chin. This angel was in heat though. I pulled her down to me for a hug, wrapping my arms around her, almost strangling the breath out of her. I kissed her passionately, attempting to show her how much I loved her. Even with my best performance, I was woefully short of showing her adequately.

"Jen, I love you so much, but I think we outta talk after dinner."

"Yes, we do sweety. Meet me in my room after dinner. We can tell Mom we are going to watch a movie together in my room. I have that new stereo sound system on the TV. We could watch an action movie of some kind. They sound the best, not that I care tonight, but it will convince Mom to leave us alone." I was tempted in my sorry post orgasmic state to mention her psych homework but then caught myself. Since this was a repeat of yesterday I should not know about that. Whew, that was close!

"Ok, I'll follow your lead." I bent down and kissed her again, tasting my cum on her lips. It was not as revolting as I thought. Of course we guys expect the woman to swallow us, but we don't consider taking it ourselves. That seems a little shallow. We kissed a bit more before getting out and drying each other off. I tried to play grab ass with her but she slapped my hands, telling me to wait. She didn't say no, just wait. Did she intend to continue this? It sure seemed so. Bang, I was hard again. Thoughts of her sexy body inflamed my senses leaving me with a hard on leading the way out of my suit again.

"Are you always hard?" Jenny giggled at me.

"Just around you, gorgeous!" She stretched up and kissed me softly. As I said, I could get used to this. Hell, I could very easily become addicted to this. We changed into bed clothes as we weren't planning on going out tonight and headed down to dinner, holding hands again. Dinner was great and uneventful. Jenny and I kept stealing little smiles and glances at each other. She even blew me a kiss when mom's back was turned. Mom finally came out and asked about our attire. Jen explained that she and I planned on doing movies together in her room tonight and had no plans on going out. Mom told us she thought that was wonderful for us to be spending 'quality time' together again and getting along so well. She also commented on my changed attitude. I was surprised she had picked up on it, but I guess happiness is hard to mask.