Grounds For Divorce Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers

"You're so fucking sexy." Tom hissed. "I've always wanted to do this too. Just look at you, watch you and touch myself." Tracy moaned in response and arched her back, accentuating her breasts. "Looking at you always gets me hard." He whispered as his hand moved faster and faster over his cock. He occasionally wrapped his fingers around the spongy head and smeared his precum down his meat before resuming his stroking.

Tom watched his wife draw her finger through her pussy and slowly circle her clit. She never quite touched it, just tantalizing it with indirect pressure. Tom's fingers were wrapping around his dick in a twisting motion as his fist flew up and down. "I've done this before" he shuddered as he spoke. "I've jerked off when I watch you in the shower." His hips were now moving spasmodically, straining for release. "I've cum all over your panties while I, oh! While I watched you on, oh God! On the toilet, aannghh!" Tom's fist was a blur for his last few strokes and his efforts were reward by a stream of cum landing on Tracy's tanned belly from her navel all he way to her breasts. His second shot pooled on her belly and his third landed on her pussy.

Tears were dripping from Tracy's eyes as Tom leaned down over her and she kissed Tom with a passion she'd rarely been able to exhibit. "I never knew." She whispered.

"I know. I was too afraid to say anything." He left little kisses all over her face as he cleaned up her tears. "Now, let's not keep your lover waiting. Change into something nice and come downstairs." Tom patted her ass just before he pushed her off. "Okay?"

Tracy sniffled and giggled at the same time as she sat up. "I'm gonna shower first. I seem t o have gotten messy again." Tom smiled at her then closed the door as he left. Evan was putting the last of the dried dishes on the counter as Tom walked into the kitchen. He heard the shower start upstairs and grinned.

"I'll put these away, Evan. Why don't you grab a quick shower. I think it should be warmed up in the master bath." Evan looked at him and raised his eyebrows and Tom just grinned, shrugged his shoulders, and nodded. Tom continued with the dishes, cleaning up, making coffee, and setting up the rec room. He lit the gas insert in the old woodstove and turned the lights down. He flipped on the television and waited, looking for something to distract him from the tent in his trousers.

Evan opened the door to the ensuite in the master bedroom and quickly doffed his clothes. He heard Tracy humming as he watched her shadowy figure moving and contorting as she washed, behind the curtain. When he quietly pulled the curtain back to slip in she was facing the shower head, lathering her medium length chestnut hair. He suddenly thought better of just touching her, since the bottom of the bath was slippery with suds, so he made a soft noise in his throat. She abruptly stopped her lathering and slowly turned. She didn't make a noise when she saw Evan but she did smile so he moved right in behind her. His semi-erection slipped between the curves her ass cheeks as he raised his hands to her head.

"Here, let me do that." Evan said softly. Tracy turned back to the shower head so Evan gently massaged the shampoo into Tracy's hair.

"Where's Tom?" she asked, quietly. She moaned in delight at the relaxing sensations and put her hand behind her. She groped until she found Evan's stiff member and Traced her fingers over it.

"Finishing cleaning up downstairs. He sent me up here." Tracy just nodded. She continued stroking him as he washed her hair. After a few minutes Evan leaned in and told her to turn around so she could rinse. Tracy did so and tilted her head back allowing Evan to run his fingers through her hair, spreading the water and dispersing the suds.. Both her hands went to Evan's groin, massaging and caressing his cock and balls. Her hair appeared black with the wetness and Evan leaned in and kissed her temples, smelling her hair. He never wanted to forget the scent.

Tracy felt Evan's lips at her forehead and smiled as they moved down to her eyes. She turned her head as his lips moved lower and joined with hers, already open wide. Their tongues probing, pushing, tasting. Tracy gasped loudly and her knees almost gave way as his strong fingers swiped across her mons. Tom's masturbation had primed her almost to the point of needing release herself, and Evan was reigniting her fire. Probing, his fingers flicked lightly at her clit before they found her already seeping hole and thrust deep inside her. This time she cried out and Evan had to support her when she spread her legs for him.

"Oh, God! Oh, Evan! What you do to me!" Tracy quickly dropped to her knees and inhaled Evan's cock. She swore she could feel his heartbeat as he plumbed the depths of her mouth. Tracy tried to keep up the pace as long as she could but her need was an over riding imperative. She jumped to her feet and swung back to face the shower. She held on to the shower head with both hands as she thrust her ass back. A guttural groan escaped when Evan's cock head first probed her opening but that was nothing to the squeal that she released when he rammed his cock inside her and quickly began pounding in and out.

"Oh! God! Evan! Keep! Fucking! Me! Don't Stop! Aaiiighhaa!" Tracy's words escaped with each thrust of Evan's and her pitch rose with each word until all she had left was a scream. If she'd thought about it she would have realized that was the fastest she'd ever cum before. It was also the fastest she'd brought someone else off too because Evan's own grunts announced his release.

Tom smiled as he heard the distant squeals, understanding that his wife was getting fucked while he sat there watching television. He continued watching the sports roundup for almost half an hour until he heard the footsteps on the stairs. He turned the television off and turned to face the others. Evan went and sat on a chair as Tracy walked up to Tom with a saucy grin on her face.

Tracy had dried her hair somewhat, so it wasn't sodden, but it stilled appeared black. She was wearing a royal blue bra and panty set with lace on the hems. "Sorry. We got delayed. Somebody's wearing too many clothes." she said softly as she leaned over and grabbed the waist hem of tom's shirt and lifted. Tom allowed her to pull the shirt off before he made her spin around.

"Nice outfit, hon. Where'd you get that?"

Tracy blushed, "I wore this the night I met with Evan. No secrets, baby. I'll wear all my slutty clothes for you."

"Mmm, I like." Tom stopped Tracy as she faced away from him and he held her hips as he planted his face against her pantied ass. He rubbed his face all over the satin before moving towards the soft skin at the edges. He started pulling the panties away from her cheeks and kissed the skin as he uncovered it. Eventually he had it all bunched in a bundle and pushed to the side as his tongue and lips explored inward. He could feel the difference in her skin as it went from soft and downy to smoother, somehow tighter. Even though she had just showered he could discern an earthy, musky scent. It was separate from the scent of her glistening vulva and he could smell Evan's semen that was leaving a trail down her thigh.

At first Tom could hear Tracy's groans as if from down a tunnel. Then he became so focused on the scents and sensations, the different textures, that he didn't even hear her cry out when his tongue pierced her anus. Tom was overcome, almost in a trance as he immersed himself in the sights, smells, and flavors of uninhibited debauchery. He used his hands to pry Tracy's ass as far apart as he could, just to see what he could taste. The sheer wickedness of it was like a drug and he was fast becoming addicted. After some time he slowly became aware of a high pitched screaming. As his cognizance returned he realized his wife was having an orgasm. When he pulled back he could see, through the inverted vee of her legs, that Evan was pinching her breasts brutally hard. Evan was also helping her stand and when Tom focused more closely on her pussy he could see it pulsating, clenching with her waves of pleasure. With a grin he placed two fingers at the portal to her womanhood and steadily pushed them inside. It was an awkward position and Tom had to remove his mouth from her rectum, but his fingers more then made up for it.

This time Tracy collapsed and Tom and Evan slowly let her down to the floor. Their fingers were never far from her pleasure centers and they continued their assault despite her protests. Tracy's sharp screams of pleasure gave way to wails, then whimpers and moans, as the two men slowed down their ministrations. Her hips were slowly undulating up and down as she lay on her back gasping for breath. Evan had bent over and began slowly licking her breasts, circling around each aureole before moving in to suckle, then moving over to the other one. Tom had pulled one of his fingers out of her pussy and slowly moved the other in and out, back and forth over her G-spot. His other hand was slowly stroking her vulva, caressing her folds and crevices as she came down from what had to be another milestone climax.

Tracy looked around as she felt herself being lifted up. She snuggled into Tom's arms as he carried her and she felt a blanket being placed over her. Off in the distance she heard a deep voice talking and she had to really concentrate to hear Tom.

"... so if she wants to be a slut, let's treat her like one. We have all night."

"Noooo." Tracy squeaked out. "No more. Must... must sleep."

Tracy heard Evan laugh and felt herself being place gently on the bed. She opened her eyes and saw one of Tom's ties approaching and her vision faded out as it was placed over her and tied behind her head. She felt her head being lowered off the side of the bed and a minute later she felt the rubbery head of a semi engorged dick poking at her lips. Her interest suddenly regenerated she opened her mouth and felt it slide in. She could tell it was Evan's, being slightly smaller than Tom's, but she was pleased none the less because she could easily take this one down her throat. She put her hands above her head, on Evan's hips, and guided him in and out. She held him in and worked her throat muscles and only took him out when she had to breath. That was getting more frequent because Tom had immediately lowered his face to her pussy and continued his efforts to please her. This time he went right for the goal line, two of his fingers working in her pussy, one tickling her puckered anus and his tongue worrying at her clit. He alternated swiping up each side of her pussy then stopping and vigorously strumming her clit. In less than five minutes she could feel another orgasm approaching and she pulled Evan's cock out of her mouth. Her eyes had been shut but she opened them when someone pulled the tie off and she saw Evan fisting his cock right in front of her face.

"Oh, yeah!" Tracy panted. "Jack that fucking cock." She grasped her nipples and pinched them lightly with a twisting motion. "Cum all...! Oh God! Oh fuck!" Tracy's voice was rising in pitch as her orgasm began to wash over her. "Ohhhh, shoot your fucking cum all over me you bastard! Yeah!" Tracy managed to see Evan's first spurt fly over her face before her eyes closed on her again. She felt the subsequent emissions drop onto her tits and face as her husband's fingers worked away at her. This time he didn't let up as her orgasm passed and she quickly felt herself approaching another one. Just as it was about to peak she moaned in frustration when Tom pulled away. She quickly changed her mind though when she felt his rigid pole driving deep inside her. This wasn't lovemaking, it was fucking pure and simple. Her ankles locked around Tom's lower back holding him to her as his hips levered his cock in and out. Tracy loved the way Tom made love to her but she was quickly finding out that she loved the way he fucked her too.

"Oh, God baby. I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum again! Fuck meeee! Tracy squealed her release once again and Tom's grunts accompanied her screams as they both came hard. Tracy's arms clung to Tom like she was in danger of drowning and Tom's arms hooked under Tracy's shoulders as he tried to pull himself even deeper into her. The two of them shook and panted and made noises reminiscent of pain and anguish but were obviously anything but. As their passion waned Tom rose on his elbows to take some weight off Tracy but she pulled him back down. "Nooo." She moaned weakly. "Stay."

Tracy and Tom's breath slowly returned and Tom finally rolled off of her. Tracy gestured for Evan to join them on the bed, on her other side.

"Oh my God." Tracy muttered. "That was amazing."

"Indeed." Laughed Evan and Tom just grunted his agreement.

"How can that be wrong?" asked Tom, rhetorically. "I mean, we're made by God. We have the capacity to feel that, physically and emotionally." He turned on his side and traced a fingers from Tracy's cum splattered breast, across her sweaty stomach to her sodden pussy. "How can it be wrong? Honey, I feel closer, more attached to you now than I ever have. Even Evan." He looked over at his friend whose eyes were half closed. "I feel a connection with you that I never did in college. And it's not because of what we did together." He lay back on his back. "I think we have to do more research."

The others chuckled at his comment and Tracy rolled over to give Tom a soft kiss. "Thank you so much, honey." She whispered. "I love you. This is all I ever wanted, you and... and me and..." Tracy interrupted herself with a squeal as she felt herself being penetrated from behind. Evan had spooned up against her and she'd felt his erection but thought he was just cuddling. He lifted her leg to give himself better access. She was about to say something to Evan but Tom shushed her.

"Just go with it, babe. I want to watch." Tom peered into her eyes, watching the flickering emotions and sensations flitting across her face. Evan's not insignificant erection was hitting her G-spot just right in this position and Tom could see Tracy succumbing to the feeling. The little expulsions of her breath hitting his face each time Evan's cock head impacted that knot of nerve endings then the quick, subtle look of concentration as the length of that his meat dragged across it. Tom realized he was happy for Tracy. Not just excited by the whole sexual revolution they were experiencing but happy that she could now be free to enjoy her sexuality without guilt and fear of recriminations. Tom's concentration was refocused by the squeal that leaked past Tracy's lips. Tracy's eyes now held a wildness, like an animal that needed to escape. Evan was really getting to her. Tom wished he could see her being penetrated at the same time as he watched her face.

Evan wasn't going fast, just sawing in and out and enjoying the sensations. His one hand was on Tracy's shoulder and the other on her hip as he pulled her onto his rod methodically. He could feel her arch her back, trying to get more of him inside her and he moved his hand from her hip to one of her breasts. He softly kneaded it, palpated it before tweaking the nipple and moving his hand to the other one. His knuckles dragged across Tom's chest, the hair reminding him that he was boning his friends wife right in front of him. When he'd let the cat out of the bag on Saturday night, just 24 hours earlier, he had no idea the weekend would end like this. He remembered Tom being very straight laced in college and that he hadn't changed at all until shortly after Saturday's dinner. But then something seemed to snap and Evan would never have believed it if he hadn't seen the transformation himself. His musings were interrupted and he was quickly brought back to the present when a particularly strong spasm coursed through Tracy's pussy. It caused him in turn to thrust a little harder wringing a squeal from Tracy's lips.

"Oh, fuck!" Evan moaned. All of a sudden he was on the edge. "I'm gonna cum." He bucked faster, his changed motion drawing more noises from Tracy.

"Ohh, baby. Just a minute!" Tracy cried out. "I'm almost there too! Oh! Oh! Aahhhiiieee...." Tracy's moans were muffled by Tom's mouth as he joined her in a kiss and her climax hit sooner than she expected.

Evan heard her squealing into Tom's mouth and it triggered his own orgasm. It felt like his dick was ejecting the whole of the universe through it as another coat of sperm soaked Tracy's uterus. After the last twenty four hours he knew there couldn't be much cum left but he felt like he'd just expelled a few more litres. He gave out a loud cry when he was done, his heart was beating madly and he could barely catch his breath. Tracy turned her head to give him a kiss and their tongues danced. He had to stop kissing to breath, he simply needed more oxygen than his nose would allow passage. He rested his forehead against the back of Tracy's neck and inhaled her scent while he recovered.

"I love you." Evan whispered. His eyes immediately opened wide in shock at what he'd just said. He hadn't even thought it before it came out. "Oh, shit! I'm so sorry, it just came out!

Tracy and Tom just looked at each other for a second, each one trying to gauge the other's reaction. When Tracy saw that Tom wasn't immediately upset she allowed herself to giggle and look back at Evan.

"That's okay, Evan. It was a pretty fuckin awesome fuck. I understand." She leaned into Evan and gave him a light kiss on the cheek then turned to Tom.

"You okay, baby?"

Tom gave a short chuckle, "Yeah. That was a little weird, but I understand."

"Really, Tom. I didn't mean any disrespect..."

This time Tom laughed out loud. "Disrespect? You've been banging my wife like a snare drum all weekend, that didn't sound like disrespect. It sounded honest. Believe me, I can understand how anyone could fall in love with her."

Tracy turned back to Tom. "You wanna go again, sweetie? I'm still horny."

"I'd love to, babe. But honestly, I just wanna sleep." Tracy pouted for a minute then Tom continued, "Why don't you go spend the night with Evan?"

"I don't know, Tom." Tracy looked doubtful. "It doesn't seem right to do that with you here and not playing."

"Babe, Evan's leaving tomorrow. Go spend the night, have fun and wake me in the morning." He gave her a kiss and settled back into his pillow.

"Oh, okay." Tracy frowned. "It won't be the same now without you there."

Tom chuckled again, "Bullshit. It'll be great without me there. Go on. Have some more one-on-one and let me sleep."

Tracy gave Tom a deep kiss as she climbed over him then got out of bed. Evan got out of bed on the other side and bade Tom good night. Tom watched Tracy's full hips sway, the cleft of her ass calling to him, as she took Evan's hand and they left for the guest room. The thing was, Tom did want to stay up to play and he did feel a little jealous and possessive. But he also knew that he had to try to let go a bit. He had to try to let Tracy go and have her fun and he had to see if he could eventually be okay with it because the truth was, he wanted to continue with the sexual freedom they'd discovered. He wanted to experiment and see what he'd missed all these years. There were a few people he wanted to experience too and he knew if he let Tracy have what she wanted, the odds were better that he would get what he wanted.

Tom lay in bed and imagined what Tracy was doing in the guest bedroom with her lover. The images he conjured were part artifice and part memory as he felt his cock swelling as he took it in hand. He did feel like masturbating but he was just too tired. He also wanted to get up and join the other two as he heard his wife cry out in pleasure, two doorways away. He was simply too tired to join them and he fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers