Group Therapy

Story Info
Champagne threesome.
1k words
3.97
227.4k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,117 Followers

My name is John. I am tall, tanned and not bad looking. I have a very fit body due to my Landscape gardening work. I love swimming at the nude beaches which also helps my tan.

I was home alone, relaxing in my Spa and fondling my cock playfully - just dreaming of what it would be like to fuck my 19 year old sister Marie. Suddenly, I heard a voice calling, "John, are you home?"

I recognised my sister's voice and answered, "I am out here in the Spa, come and join me."

She ran out the back door quickly shedding her outer garments and was wearing just a small bikini. I immediately thought to my self that this was the opportunity that I had been waiting for.

I invited her to get herself into the spa, and asked her if she would like a drink. I bought out a bottle of Champagne and 2 glasses. "Why the Champagne John,?" she asked.

"I just thought it would be good to drink in the Spa, bubbles inside and bubbles outside the body."

"Good thinking babe," she replied.

"Why don't you pour sweetie," I said.

"Okay."

I watched as she opened the champagne and took a mouthful. Her lips looked so luscious as they sipped the drink, I thought of kissing them and also of feeling them on my cock. She lay back and looked at me. "What are you thinking John."

"Just how lovely you are, I don't get to see enough of you lately, you are growing into a really beautiful woman."

"Why, thank you big brother, its not often I get compliments from you."

"Well my sweet little sister, you should come around more and you will get them."

As I lay there, Marie noticed a movement in the water, and looked down at my body. She saw my cock starting to come to attention. "John, is that what I think it is, and is it because of me."

I looked down and lifted the length of it out of the water and said, "Would you like it to be because of you."

"I would love to see you fully aroused Johnny."

"Can I touch it."

"Come over here beside me Sis, and I will let you touch me."

After taking a sip of her drink she slid around the Spa so that she was sitting beside me. She placed her hand on my groin and slipped her fingers over the shaft. "My goodness, John, you are so big."

"Do you think you can handle it Sis."

"I'm sure I can," she replied.

She then bent over and took the length of my shaft into her mouth: the bubbles of the champagne making my cock aware of the small, but hot sensations fizzling through my body. I let out a sigh of pleasure as she ran her teasing tongue swirling around the head of my cock and she sucked the whole length down her throat, all the while, running her tongue up and down the glans of my shaft.

I reached down and ran a finger around the edge of the tiny bikini panties she was wearing and worked my finger up and down her slit. It was smooth and wet as I gently worked it back and forth on her pussy lips. I felt the walls of her cunt tighten around my finger as she moved up and down on the digit.

I lifted her and placed her on a blanket at the side of the Spa and shifted into a 69 position so that my mouth found her sweet cunt at the same time that she was sucking on my rod. I could smell her pungent woman cum fragrance and feel the small nub of her sensitivity, as I gently sucked and licked that precious jewel. We were both in heaven as we sucked each other to an incredible climax.

"Oh John, I haven't felt like that before, that was the best orgasm I have ever had."

"Marie, I think that was the best blowjob I have ever had. Why hasn't this happened before."

We lay there in each others arms for a while, and I heard a sound coming from the back door.I glanced up and noticed Lena (our cousin) standing in the doorway, naked as a jaybird, fingering her pussy and playing with her tits, as she watched the two of us. I couldn't take my eyes off her and felt the cum rising in my cock again. I decided I was going to enjoy this and slipped my cock into Maria's hot, wet and eager pussy.

At the same time I called Lena over to the side of me so that I could see more clearly what she was enjoying. I leant over and fingered her clit with her. It was so warm and wet. I then leant over and ran my tongue over the mound above the top of her wet slit, then slipped my tongue right into the open space between her thighs, all this time, slowly easing my cock in and out of Maria's tight pussy.

The ultimate move was made by Marie when she pulled Lena over and made her sit with her clit over her face so that she could bury her mouth in between Lena's thighs. As she sucked the lips and the clit as far as she could into her mouth, it was like a countdown and the "rocket took off"; Lena came, Maria came and I came.

After that, Marie and Lena kissed and got into a 69 position and proceeded to suck and lick each other. Watching this, my cock was hard again in no time, so I got behind Lena and pushed into her hot wet cunt. As Marie sucked, I fucked and we all came at the same time.

That was the beginning of many more nights and days spent in a fabulous threesome with my sister and my cousin. Sometimes I would just get off by watching Maria and Lena make out, in all manner of places; the kitchen, bathroom and the pool patio as well as in the pool. Other times I would fuck both of them, one after the other.

What a wonderful way to spend time!!!!!!!!!

This was my first story submitted to Literotica and hope that it is accepted.

Jena121
Jena121
1,117 Followers