Groupie Gives More

Story Info
You take it a little further, but who's watching?
2.4k words
4.28
52.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed my way towards the front of the crowd. Bumping bodies as I try and hold my beer above my body. I defiantly don’t need to be spilling that all over my shirt. With each person I passed I could feel hands roaming over my ass or my boobs. Gotta love going to shows. You never know what you’re gonna find here.

Guys in bands, no matter what they look like usually, I find attractive. I don’t know it’s something about their hands either moving over the strings of the guitar or pounding on the drums that just make my heart beet faster and my body feel all hot. So you could just imagine my excitement when I got towards the front and there you were playing guitar. Immediately I wanted to get closer. So I pushed my way towards the front, my body rubbing against the guys next to me, but I didn’t mind. I loved the feeling of their sweaty bodies. I looked up at you and noticed how you got so into your music, your face so serious as you play. I just smiled up at you, biting my lip as I watched your fingers play. I love your long fingers and masculine hands. Hands tend to be my favorite and yours are so sexy.

As I was bouncing to the music a bit I couldn’t keep my eyes off you. I looked next to me and there was a few other girls’ there- and they must have had the same idea that I did. When the song had finished they were screaming and I couldn’t help but look at the blonde. She was jumping up and down, her breasts almost falling out of her small tight shirt. I looked down at my black shirt and decided if I was to jump up and down like that my breasts would try and fall out as well I smiled at that, maybe it’d get your attention. I looked up and sure enough your eyes were glued to the girls next to me.

I looked back over at the girls and they were giggling at the attention they were getting. The next song started back up and they decided to get your attention again. They began bouncing up and down but this time they would graze their hands along each other’s breasts- innocent fun one would think. A couple of guys noticed what was happening and began cheering them on. They loved the attention so they began grinding with each other- although it didn’t seem to go to the music they didn’t care. The boy’s hands next to them started to roam over their young bodies as well. By now many people noticed and you could tell everyone was enjoying the new show.

I glanced back up at you and you were back to playing your music with a serious face, but you kept looking back at the girls every now and then watching the show as well. The girls’ shirts were being brought up little by little as the guys got more daring. The girls loved it until an older girl came over and grabbed the blonde’s arm. All that was heard was “Mom… we’re leaving now!” The older girl pulled the two girls off the floor. Hmm…wonder what their age actually was, looked around 20, but maybe they were only 16 or 17?

All the other guys weren’t too happy about this, but decided to get back to the show on stage. The band started picking the pace up and everyone was having a good time. Because the two girls left I think the guys in the audience thought they could do that to anyone, so as I was bouncing to the music I felt a hand on my hip. I didn’t think anything of it at first because that was normal for such a large crowd. When someone’s hands moved up to right under my breasts I knew something more would be happening. I looked back and kind of leaned into the guy’s hand, letting him know I didn’t mind his touches. It was exciting standing there in a crowd and having someone feels me up in front of everyone. I closed my eyes and swayed to the music as his hands began to slide over my nipple, it became instantly hard and I couldn’t help myself I began moving my hips up against his crotch.

I felt another set of hands begin to move up my thigh. A chill ran down my spine. I opened my eyes to find you watching what was happening. Your eyes traveled from my thighs up over my stomach, and up to my breasts. Your eyes finally got to my face; I smiled a slow smile as our eyes met. The hands covering my breasts began their assault at a faster, harder pace. My eyes never leaving your face as I watched you drink in my body. My hips started to rock as the guy’s hands on my thighs began moving up under my skirt. I could feel eyes on me and it just turned me on even more.

The crowd started cheering, I hadn’t even noticed but they were playing their last song. I looked around and I could see the next band on the sides ready to go on up after this band. I didn’t want to stop watching you play so a frown was on my face. The hands roaming my body were still making me hot, but I knew it would soon end right after this song.

The band finished up their song, said their thank-yours and headed out to the back of the club. I bit my lip thinking what I should do next. I didn’t really want to be a groupie following them back there, but I needed/wanted to see you and let you know exactly how much guys who play in bands turn me on. The entire time you was playing I would picture those hands to be yours running all over my body. Your long slender fingers running up my thighs… god how I wanted you. That’s it; I’ve made up my mind. I stood up straight, pushed my chest out and marched back behind the stage area. There were three doors; one was clearly the dressing room. I started walking up to it when the door opened.

I came face to face with you. You were so much taller then me, but once again that only turned me on even more. Just being this close to you made me want to touch you. I smiled and gently reached out my hand to touch your chest. “I really loved the way you played. You’re amazing.”

“Oh you think so huh?” You smirk down at me. “You seemed to be having a good time out in the audience.”

“Yea well I took whatever I could get. I was imagining they were your hands.” I reached down and held your hand looking at your fingers. “Very skillful fingers you have there. Are they good with other things other than your guitar?”

“Why don’t we find out.”? You draw me into the room across the hall. It turned out to be an office. You shut the door and lock it.

I lean behind you and unlock it. “It puts more excitement in what’s going to happen.” I grab your shirt and we move over to the desk. I sit down and you lean into me. “I wish you had played for longer. I couldn’t keep my eyes off you. Although I like having you here right now.”

You lean in and our lips touch. My hands move up your chest loving the feel of you under my fingers. My legs spread wider to let you lean in closer. I run my tongue along your lip as we continue to kiss. Short quick kisses then turn into deep passionate kisses. Your tongue plays along with mine as my hands begin to unbutton your shirt. I lean my head back giving you access to my neck which you quickly begins to kiss and lick. Your hands move to my shirt as you lean back so you can get it off of me. Your eyes devour me as you remove my shirt. Your hands find my waist and bring me closer. My arms circle around your neck as we kiss some more. My hips begin moving closer to you, wanting to feel your body along mine. I get your shirt off and kiss down your chest. My hands run lightly down your chest to the buckle of your pants. I undo your pants but instead of lowering them I move my hand over your pants to feel your cock. A smile quickly comes to my face.

You tell me to lift my ass up a bit, and your hands are instantly taking off my panties. You throw them onto the floor and run your strong hands up my thighs. I quiver with the feeling of you. I reach back and take off my bra so all I have left on is my skirt, which is now getting pushed up to my hips. You look down at my pussy and smile; I’m already wet for you. I quickly push you back onto the chair and jump off the desk. “I really want to please you first.” I get down on my knees and pull out your hard cock. It’s so beautiful, so long and hard. I run my fingers up the length, tracing the thick vein to the head of your cock. I lean down and lick the tip. But then quickly take the head into my mouth. Sucking it up. I take more of you into my mouth as my hands begin caressing the base of your cock.

You lean down and pull my hands behind my head, making me pose for you as I continue to massage the head of your cock with my tongue. This stance has my breasts thrust out towards you and has only my mouth doing the work. I love your cock so much. It’s so big and thick in my mouth. I run my tongue down the length for a second, but find more pleasure in sucking the head with more pressure. I can taste you and I love it. You pull me up towards you letting me know that’s enough. I stand in front of you as you’re still sitting on the chair. You ask me to spread my legs and I quickly obey. You have me put my hands back up over my head like before. You sit back and just stare at me. I begin to blush, but I can feel my pussy getting wetter.

Your eyes move up and down my body. Your hand reaches out and slowly traces the lips of my pussy. Oh god I’m dieing for you to touch me in the inside. You lean in a bit more and run your finger on the outer edge of my pussy lips. My hands still on the back of my head, but I need to touch you. Your finger finally dives into me finding me very wet and hot. You stroke the inside of me back and forth then find my clit. You begin moving your finger and my hips start rocking. You circle my clit. “Please…”

You understand right away and pull me towards the desk. I lean back on my elbows as you spread my legs. I can’t wait anymore; I need to feel you inside me now. You pull your cock fully out of your pants. My breathing is so loud that I don’t hear what you hear, you look up at the door but I don’t notice. I’m just waiting for you to fuck me. I start to look at what you’re looking at but you quickly thrust into me. You slam your hard cock all the way into my pussy making me scream. I head is thrown back but my eyes are closed. God you feel so good filling me up. You thrust into me with long hard strokes. I wrap my legs around you trying to get you closer to me. Your hands are spread out on both sides of me as you fuck me harder.

My moans are getting louder as your fucking me. It feels so good. You lean down and take one of my nipples into your mouth. You suck it all the way into your mouth then let it go. You then lean down and nibble on the other one. “Yes..oh don’t stop.” My hips are thrusting upward to meet your body. You lean back up and grab my hips forcing to fuck me harder. I can feel my pleasure building and know I’m about to cum any minute. You pick me up and pull out of me, I gasp as you turn me over so I’m lying over the desk. You quickly enter me again from behind. I pick myself, my hands spread out on the desk in front of me, and my head is dropped as I feel my orgasm building. Your cock moves in and out of my pussy. My breasts swaying each time you thrust into me. Your strokes start getting short but build speed. I can feel your pulsating into me, your groans getting louder. You hit my spot a few more times and I can feel myself cumming. “Oh yes… fuck me. God yes.” I throw my head up and only then notice another man in the room standing by the door jerking himself off. I gasp but my orgasm doesn’t stop. You reach down and rub my clit so I cum even harder. I can feel you begin to cum as well. You thrust a few more times, slow and hard as you fill me with your cum.

You groan again then lean down onto me. I look up at the guy in time to see him cum all over his hand. You pull out of me and lean down to pull your pants back up and put your shirt back on. You walk over to the door. “Hope you liked the show.” You say to the man by the door as you walk out.

I’m still leaned over the desk trying to compose myself. The man walks over to me, his cock still hanging out of his pants. “I liked both of his shows. I’ve always wanted a groupie- guess I can share his. Now why don’t we have a little fun? ”