Grow Your Own Girlfriend!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnevil9
Carnevil9
739 Followers

"Relax, partner. I knew they'd cough up more than that. I told them it was a hundred per day to rent her, or a thousand to buy her outright." He tapped his shirt pocket. "I've got the first day's rent money right here. They know if they don't come up with the rest, we'll want her back tout suite."

"Like hell!" shouted Harold, shuddering with the memories of his repeated oral raping.

"Dude! Relax!! Fifty horny frat boys are NOT going to let that little beauty get away from them. We could squeeze them for ten thousand if we wanted to."

"No! I'm just happy it's gone. Here, help me up."

Harold and Deepak looked around the lab. It was a mess. Broken beakers and test tubes everywhere, furniture overturned, and cabinet doors swinging broken on their hinges. They started slowly to clean up the debris.

"Look at the bright side, dude," said Deepak. "We have some cash, and we got our rocks off. And we probably won't be craving any more sex for at least a day!" He laughed.

"Right. I'll be lucky if I can ever look at a woman's mouth as a sex organ again in my life," griped Harold.

"Oh, you'll get over it, dude," laughed Dee. "And with your half of the thousand bucks, I'll bet you can entice Gloria Van Arsdale out to the swankiest restaurant in town." He arched his eyebrows a couple of times at Harold. "And I'll bet she won't blow you more than twice in one night!"

Deepak ducked just in time to avoid the Bunsen burner that came flying straight toward his head. He always did have good reflexes.

Carnevil9
Carnevil9
739 Followers
12