Growing Hunger

Story Info
a new submissive seeks fulfillment.
979 words
3.86
32k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

lori's face crushed against the soft pillow.

Master Charles had instructed her to put it on the floor for her comfort. Now she found herself face down in its softness.

Hands obediently clutching her ass cheeks, she had no means of supporting her upper body as she knelt there. Thus the pillow.

her shoulder bore most of the weight, of course, but having her face so close to the floor was an exquisite reminder of her obedience to Him--even with His concession to her comfort.

Master was so considerate, she thought.

"Wider!" He barked.

The sound of His voice made her jump a bit. Instinctively, she stretched her bottom wider, giving Him the best view possible.

she mustn't let her concentration lapse like that, her inner-sub reminded her.

Slowly, a distant longing awakened within her. It had been SO long since a man--any man--had penetrated that most-private of openings. And she was hard-pressed to think of a better gift for her new Master. Tonight, she would offer Him her ass.

she knew what Master liked. Even as a new sub, their many e-mails had taught her to know and fulfill his expectations, needs, and fantasies. she knew how to get his attention. she knew how to get his cock.

Slowly she shifted the grip on her round cheeks, making them as inviting as possible. Pulling up and down. Side to side. And occasionally even wider than she thought she could. she loved the stretching feeling centered on her tight little hole. And she suspected (maybe even felt) His penetrating gaze centered as well.

That made her smile a secret smile into the pillow.

Next she heard the heavy step of His boots as He walked up behind her. He dropped something on the floor between her knees. It sounded soft as it hit the floor. Another pillow? A bath towel? she tried to look back to sneak a peek at what it was...and was rewarded with a swift, ass-warming swat of His hand.

That made her smile, too. she wondered why.

Then something splashed her ass. Cool. Oily. she felt it aimed at her crack... Coating her hungry little pucker. Dripping down her legs.

He wiped it from her inner thigh with the towel. (she was RIGHT! she was so proud of herself. And maybe her ass stuck up and out a little more pertly with that pride.)

(Or maybe that was just her inner-slut, yearning to have her back-door fucked like there was no tomorrow.)

Then He stepped back to enjoy the show...

"Finger yourself."

her hands crept in. No longer able to get a good grip because of the oil, they slowly crept their slippery way to their target. Soon, slippery fingertips were massaging her anus...dipping in. Penetrating.

"Cunt, too."

her head spun. she used to hate that word. But He taught her the power of it. Not just His power...but her own. Knowing that a woman's sex is the center of immense strength.

Obediently, one of her hands moved around under her...parting the hot, wet lips of her smooth, shaven pussy.

"Deeper."

she did as she was told...feverishly slamming fingers as far in as she could. That distant longing was much closer now. her ass clenched hungrily on her fingers.

Soon, she couldn't control herself. Even without His permission she blurted--half pleading, half demanding--"Sir, please fuck my ass now!"

He was silent. her wet fingerfucking noises filled her ears. she hoped she had not offended him. (Then she'd NEVER get fucked, she feared.)

"Patience, My little slut. Patience."

His words had just the opposite effect. The urgency of her hunger increased. she rubbed her clit feverishly and slammed fingers up her ass in an attempt to quench its emptiness. But fingers weren't what she really wanted. she wanted the long, thick roundness of his cock.

Without even noticing it, her mouth opened roundly into a warm, wet hole, suitable for sucking Him--or being fucked by Him.

Then, as if answering an unspoken wish, she felt Him grab her hair, and pull that open mouth to His cock. Instinctively, she opened wide to accomodate him. The hunger of her ass and cunt expressed itself through her mouth, which gobbled greedily on his long shaft.

He moaned appreciatively and pressed deeper into her mouth. she took one quick breath, and then relaxed her throat, surrendering it to Him. Letting him hold her head firmly and use her mouth however He wished.

It must have been that surrender that He was looking for. He caressed her hair and pulled out of her mouth. The absence there increased her attention on her other two holes.

He walked around behind her, knelt, and waited tantalizingly. Oh, why wouldn't He just do it? Do her. Take her ass!

she stretched herself wide. Two fingers opened her ass as invitingly as she could manage. Afraid that that wasn't enough, she gave up on her pussy and reached back with both hands to spread her ass for Him.

The fingering definitely had its impact. Her ass was loose and she felt it stretch and quiver and gape open for him, blooming like a flower.

Why hadn't he taken her yet? she knew he was kneeling there behind her. her ass was an open invitation for Him. Why? Wasn't she good enough? Didn't she deserve it?

her face collapsed back into the pillow. Tears of emotion poured out onto the cloth. she realized that it wasn't about her "invitation" (however much He enjoyed it.) It was about Him.

And with that realization, all her muscles relaxed. Even her ass. Perhaps it was her imagination, but it seemed to relax and open wider than it ever had before. she was dizzy with excitement. her breathing was ragged and passionate.

Soon she felt the head of His cock tingle against her anus.

And then He pressed in...