Growing In Japan Ch. 01

Story Info
The power of the oppahana.
8.1k words
4.23
127.9k
98

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Upwind
Upwind
67 Followers

I can't remember the exact moment my love for my mother turned into lust. I was a kid only just starting to grow into a man when I noticed how beautiful my mother was. Her long, dark hair shone, her face was gorgeous, and her big brown eyes were bright when they looked at me. Her slender body was always tied up in a kimono, but it was easy to see the curve of her hips and breasts when she wore them. My guess is that her breasts are just under the size of her head, likely the biggest in our village.

We live in a small town named Miyogi in Japan. My name is Sato Takahashi. My mother, Shiori Takahashi, and we have lived together in a small house with a large garden a short walk outside the town proper for all my life. My father left town soon after my mom became pregnant with me, but she has been content with raising me alone after the villagers collaborated to build a house for her. She sews kimonos for the people in town, and has a stall in the town's center to display and sell them.

The most recent event to have spurred on my lust must have been in the summer of last year, when I saw her masturbating. I was in the bathroom across the yard from the house when she returned home. I was 18, my birthday earlier in the spring, and spending my days doing little else besides taking care of the garden, masturbating, and going out to the woods with friends. She called for me, and I stayed silent, the bathroom door closed; there was a crack in the wood of the wall, though, and I could see most of the house from there. I saw her enter the house and heard her run into her room. She slid open the door that led outside from her room, looked out to the yard, and immediately began stripping. With the door still open, I had a perfect view as she sank to her knees and fingered herself. It was difficult to ignore the sight of her body and the sounds of her moaning, so I masturbated with her, keeping quiet in the outhouse.

From then on, I was completely infatuated. The next year, when I turned 19, I must've jerked off at least 5 times every day. As far as I know, my mother has not masturbated at all since that day last summer, but it was and still is great to reflect back to that day whenever I want to jerk off. Though I certainly did want to fuck my mom, it didn't seem like it would ever happen until I found the oppahana.

I was bathing upstream one day when I saw a plant I didn't recognize. It was a thin, many-branched and bright green plant with tiny red flowers. I picked a stalk and brought it home with me, and took it to the village elder later that day.

"Well, it seems you are the luckiest one of your generation!" the old man said as soon as a showed him the plant. "That is the oppahana. It grows only near the waters of this village, and is a gift from the god of our shrine. Once every generation, the plant shows itself to a young man; it has great magical power!" The elder pulled open his robes.

After I got over the initial shock of the flabby wrinkliness of old age and the fact that the village elder just flashed me (thankfully inside his home), the aftershock hit. "Your penis is huge!"

"Yes it is. The oppahana enhances the sexuality of anyone who consumes it. You would not remember my wife, since you were only a small child while she was alive, but she had the greatest tits in the world! They eventually got so big, it was tough for her to leave the house!" The elder gave me a big smile. "I miss those days, when I could actually get my damn cock hard."

I cleared my throat, more than a little creeped out already by the elder who had given such sagely advice on difficult life matters to me previously. "So I just chew on this plant, and my penis will get bigger, and if a woman eats it, they will have larger breasts?"

"It's not just boobs and dicks, Sato! The plant will make you more, shall I say, amorous, and will also have an effect on the rest of your body. You will be stronger, healthier, and more attractive. It truly is a miraculous plant. Also, instead of just eating it, I recommend drying it and making a tea with it, 4 parts regular tea leaf, 1 part oppahana. It tastes rather nasty."

"Thank you, village elder. I'll thank the god of our shrine on the way back home." I bowed to him to make my exit.

"Before you leave, though, might I ask who you will give the plant to? It only works on one man and one woman."

I grinned, and said, "I'm not so sure yet, but I have some ideas." Of course, it was obvious who I'd be giving the plant to.

So I searched all the rivers and streams around the village for the next few days. Surprisingly, I found the plant almost every place I went to, and gathered enough of it to last me a lifetime. Since my mother was always busy making or selling kimonos in town, I had plenty of time to dry the plants in secret and masturbate to the thought of us growing together. I already made the tea and the meals at home, so she wouldn't suspect a thing.

I tested the tea myself first. One part oppahana, four parts tea leaf from town, one cup every day for a week. At the beginning of the week, I compared my hard cock to my hand; it reached from the bottom of my palm to the tip of my middle finger. I didn't even notice a change in the flavor of the tea. And it might just have been my excitement about trying it, but I swear I was hornier and hornier every day. That whole week, I jerked off around seven times every day.

I measured myself the next week. The whole head of my cock was past my hand! Either I had grown considerably, or my hand had shrunk; I had my money of the first possibility. And so, I started putting a dose of oppahana in the tea pot.

For a while, nothing changed. At least, not for my mom; my cock continued to grow, and along with that, my loads became bigger. I used to cum inside of a pot while I was home, and empty it out in the nearby stream at the end of every month. Now I had to empty it every two or three days. Not only was I cumming more, but I was masturbating more too. My cock was nearly as long as my forearm by the time my mother changed.

I remember that night very clearly. I hadn't been able to sleep because of the wind outside, and by the time it calmed I was still wide awake worrying about when my mother would start to change. Then I started to hear some noises from her room. I carefully stepped to my door and slid it open to the short hallway, and crept to the end where my mother's door was. Behind the door, I could hear my mom fingering herself, trying hard to keep quiet. I stood outside the room and listened closely, resisting the urge to jack off right in the hallway.

After a few minutes, she orgasmed. For a few minutes, she orgasmed. Continually. I had watched her last year closely, and she had cum then for only a few seconds, and then immediately gotten dressed again. Tonight, though, she was doing nothing but cumming, moaning very loudly. I had to run back to my room and cum three times before I was soft again!

The next morning was when I got to see the changes for myself. I came to the kitchen for breakfast and saw my mother from the back, wearing a men's kimono, her black hair reaching the floor. The kimono was big and dark green, and I was wondering why she had it on until she turned around. Her tits! They were huge! Last night, she must've gotten all her growing from the past few weeks done. I deduced that the growth only happens after you cum, a guess that proved correct later. That explained her hair, too, and why she looked so much cleaner and brighter than usual. Her face was shining, her smile was dazzling, her tits were bulging, and her hair was long and lustrous.

"Good morning, Sato."

"Hey, mom. Um, you look different..."

"Right. Well, when I woke up this morning, I looked like this! I don't know what happened, truly. I'll need to spend a few days fixing my current clothes to accommmodate for these changes. Would you be able to pick up the fabrics I need for it in town today?"

I nodded. "Are you fine wearing that men's kimono?"

"It is embarassing, but it really is the only thing that fits me in the house right now." I took a seat at the table as she set out some food. She sat across from me, and looked closely at me. "I think it's time we had a talk."

"About what?" I asked.

"About things that men must know. I should've told you these things when you were just starting to grow up, but it's better I tell you them later than never."

I was getting a bit nervous. "What do you mean?"

She continued to stare at me. "I mean taking care of their penises. I don't know if you have before, but that is none of my business. Now, I'll tell you how to take care of it."

Now I was nervous and confused. "Take...care of my penis?"

"Yes. Do you ever notice your penis getting hard?"

Oh god. I had already learned anything there is to learn on this subject from my own experience, but I couldn't refuse her. I nodded.

"Well, whenever it gets hard like that, that's normal. It happens to all men, and it can happen at random times. Whenever this happens to you, and you're back at home, you can go ahead and masturbate. Do you know what that is?"

I was nervous, confused, and now very horny, listening to my mom continue on with her lecture. I didn't want to interrupt her, so I shook my head.

She stood up from the table and grabbed something in the kitchen. It was a daikon. "Imagine this is your penis. All you do is grab it with your hand, and jerk it like this!" She was a bit more into the daikonsturbation then was totally necessary for learning, but I couldn't complain; I was stealing glances at her bouncing tits. "It should feel really good. After a while, you should start to feel better, and better, and better. Right when it feels amazing, white stuff will shoot out from the end of your penis."

She paused to put the daikon back in the kitchen. At this point, I was completely hard, my cock only hidden by the tablecloth. She sat back across from me, and stared at me again. "Do you understand? Anytime you're hard, you go ahead and do that, and it'll be soft again."

Now I was able to find my voice. "What do I do with the white stuff?"

"Right, that. Well, just open the door outside from your room and shoot it on the ground out there. Make sure you open the door beforehand, though, or you might not be able to open it in time, and you'll get it in your room. Now, finish your breakfast."

I was barely able to eat. I was too busy staring at my mother, trying to memorize every word she had said, every moment she had jerked off the daikon. Her enthusiasm and openness was sexy, and when I finished eating, I was, if anything, harder than before. "Mom, I think my penis is hard."

"Oh, then, well, go to your room and take care of it. I'll clean the kitchen. When you're done, come back and I'll tell you what I need you to get in town."

That day, and for the next nine days, I always brought it to my mother's attention that I needed to jerk off. Granted, I was jerking off a lot while she was gone; she was able to go back to work two days after I brought the fabrics back home. But constantly reminding her of what I was doing was a special thing. I continued to put a portion of oppahana in the tea, and my dick eventually reached from my elbow to my wrist. The growth seemed to be slowing down a bit, now. My mother's newly done kimono was quickly filling up. Her breasts, which had plenty of room when she finished tailoring, were now snugly fit into the top. They were each a good bit bigger than her head, and still very firm. Her ass was becoming more prominent, as well, and she had to continue to cut her hair every few days, or wrap it up into a compact bun. It still reached further than it ever had before, right down to her butt, a perfect vision from behind and the front.

After these nine days, I noticed a problem. I had just finished cumming for the second time this session and the eighth time today, easily enough the past two orgasms to overfill the pot. As my cock was softening, I noticed a strange smell. I looked down to the ground, and saw a huge, partially dried, patch of cum. It looked like someone had dumped a bunch of white algae from ponds at the back of our house. And I wouldn't say it smelled bad, but it wasn't exactly a blooming field of flowers. It was sweat and sex, a powerful stench, and it was drifting into my room. I closed the door and went to tell my mom about the trouble.

We went together into my room, and I opened the door to show her. As soon as the smell entered the room, she gulped and pulled a bit at the collar of her clothes. "Well, this might not be good," she said. "It's almost summer, and the heat won't make this smell any better." She put her hands on her wide hips and thought for a bit. "Follow me," she said.

She led me into her room, which I had never entered before. It was a two part room, and the second part was a small closet, just enough room for both of us and her sewing equipment/spare dresses. On the floor was a small lid, and I could hear something bubbling beneath it. "This is my private bathroom. I only use it on occasion and during the winter, but you can go ahead and cum into it. It's an underground part of the stream."

"If you have this, why do you bother using that far bathroom?" I asked.

"Well, this one is for my special time during each month. You've been taught this by the teachers in town, right?"

I had. It was an embarassing time for all the kids in class; we were all made to talk alone with the teacher, and everyone knew what the topic was. I was only about 12 then, but I remember being really embarassed to be hearing about it. I nodded.

"Good. You can come into my room any time you need to and masturbate in here. The bathroom outside is just a hole, so it'll end up smelling bad, too, if you use it." In my opinion, it already smelled terrible, but I wasn't about to complain. "Just make sure you don't get your semen on any of my equipment! This is all very expensive stuff, and you could easily ruin it."

"What if you're sleeping?"

She smiled and yawned, stretching her arms high into the air and pushing her breasts close together. "Just try not to wake me up when you come in. Now, could you make an early dinner? I'm pretty tired, and I'll be going to sleep soon."

I went to the kitchen and prepared a meal. There was a festival at the end of the week, and my mom had to fix and adjust and sell kimonos all week long for it. It had been tiring for her to say the least. But she had been up many nights for the past while, fingering herself, sometimes for several hours. I tried to listen in for as many of these sessions as I could, and she eventually got loud enough that I could hear from my room, but even I was bone-tired after a day of masturbating and cooking and gardening. I don't know where she gets the stamina to continue fingering for that long!

But this presented an interesting dilemma for her. How could she get off at night if I was going to be in there every night, jerking off? Would she be able to hold out for a while, until she eventually gives in and masturbates while I'm in her room, leading to a huge growth spurt for her? I thought that was the best possible outcome until that one excellent night, about a month later.

It was early summertime. My mom was becoming visibly more and more beautiful every day. Her boobs were now at least twice the size of her head. She had twice now re-adjusted her kimonos, and made a few new ones in preparation for further growth. By this point, though, I had stopped giving doses of oppahana. My penis was huge, reaching down to my knees when it was soft (which was a rare occurence) and nearly hitting my neck if I was standing up. My balls hadn't grown as much, and were only about as big as my fists, but I could cum for about a minute without any sign of stopping.

I didn't want to grow any bigger than I already had, so I went to the village elder to ask him what I could do. Before I could get a word in, though, he pulled me in for a great big hug. With tears in his eyes, he said, "Thank you. You are doing a great service to the men of this village."

At first I had no idea what he was talking about. Then, I realized that my mom had been growing not just for me, but for everyone in the village as well! She must have been the head of all the gossip this summer, with her blooming tits and her often-resized clothes. In a moment of kinship, appreciation, and mutual love for boobs, I hugged the elder back. "I don't care that she's your mother," the elder said, "just keep the oppahana a secret from the villagers, and your secret is safe with me."

I asked him about stopping or reversing the growth. "Ah, I see you ran into the same issue I did! I feared that I would not fit into my wife if I continued to grow the way I did. So I prayed to the shrine god, and my penis shrank, exactly as I had asked! If you just ask the god to bring your penis back to the size it was last year, it should work. You won't lose your libido or any other physical changes you had, but you'll need to grow it back from scratch." I couldn't believe it. Not only was it possible, it was also really easy! I thanked the village elder and went to the shrine to pray.

The next morning, my penis was down to a managable size. It was once again the length of my forearm. I had specified that I wanted to be able to cum the same amount, and I tested it that morning in my mother's bathroom. She woke up as soon as I went into the closet, though, and couldn't get her clothes until I was done. She stayed in her bed, under the blankets, until I had cum three times. I could hear her breathing heavily while I was in the closet, and when I came out, she was red-faced, both hands gripping the blankets tightly, her huge breasts pushing the blanket past her feet, her nipples pressing hard against the fabric. Nervously she asked, "How did it go?"

"Fine," I said, "I'll go make breakfast." As soon as I closed the door, I could hear her moaning and begin schlicking. I'm pretty sure I could've opened the door and jerked off right beside her and she wouldn't have noticed! Before I could get hard again, though, I ran to the kitchen to make some food.

Most times I came into her room at night, I didn't wake her up, or only brought her from deep sleep to dozing. She called me once while I was in there, just to check if it was me, before falling asleep again. This was the first time she had been fully awake the whole time I was taking care of business, so she must've gotten worked up quickly. The oppahana definitely wasn't just making her more beautiful; she was now almost as horny as I was!

When she finally came into the kitchen, I asked her jokingly, "How did it go?"

Seeing my mother caught out of place was rare and amazing. She blushed scarlet, sat at the table, and dug into the food without saying a word. It wasn't until she finished her meal that she said, "That isn't very funny, you know."

"Sorry. Want some tea?" I had begun putting oppahana in the tea again, since I knew now that I could reverse the changes to me. I poured her a cup and she drank it down. Her voice lost its dryness after she drank a few cups.

I thought that she was done with the topic of masturbation a while ago, but she brought it up again before she left for work. "Since you are invading my private space every night to masturbate, I hope you don't mind me masturbating every once in a while." Her face was cold.

My dick immediately started hardening. "Is this about that earlier joke? I'm sorry, I won't make light of the topic again."

"No, I'm just telling you, if you hear me making noises in my room, don't pay attention." Still cold-faced.

"Well, I have heard you doing it before, so I'll continue to pay it no mind."

"You have? Well, if you're in my closet jerking off, don't be surprised if I start while you're in there." Her face finally began coloring red. Three times today, I've seen my mother embarassed. This was quite the day!

Upwind
Upwind
67 Followers