Growing In Japan Ch. 04

Story Info
Mikao joins in.
8.1k words
4.18
40.3k
30

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Upwind
Upwind
67 Followers

"Come on, big boy, I need your cock hard again! You can't just go soft on me after such a long time, can you?" My mom was in my lap, rubbing her gigantic tits across my chest, her hair pulled into a tight bun that had loosened from the fucking I had just given her. Her pussy was on fire, leaking both of our juices onto my leg. For the first time in who knows how long, my dick was soft.

My name is Sato Takahasi, and my mother, Shiori Takahashi, and I have been living together in a house outside of the village of Miyogi, Japan for all of my life. The spring I turned 19, I found a magic plant called the oppahana. The village elder explained that I could dry it and serve it in tea to myself and one other person to made radical sexual changes to the body! I've always been in love with my mother, so of course I served the tea to both her and me. It's now midwinter, and although it's been a while since our last big session, there hasn't been a single day of rest from the endless fucking we did. If any of the changes get out of hand, I can pray to the shrine god of our village, the one who gifted the oppahana to one man every generation, and reverse anything that grew too much!

The shrine god, Mikao, had revealed herself to us at the end of our last session. She promised to come to our next one, and I could summon her whenever I wanted by shooting a bit of sperm on the necklace she had given me. I kept it in my room, in the same closet that I kept the oppahana, and had only used it once, just to see if it would work. It was an early morning, and I had woken up before my mother. Rather than shooting onto her face and body as I usually did to awaken her, I went to my room (really just a storage room now) and pulled out the necklace. I jerked myself off, thinking of Mikao's delicious body, smelling her sex from the necklace she had pulled out of her pussy, and came all over it.

While I was still cumming, she appeared before me. I felt a bit blasphemous, blasting my wads all over the shrine god, but she licked up every bit she got. When I finished, she looked at me, big sheets of my sperm falling off her face and giant breasts. They were slightly bigger than my mom's, which were about twice the size of her head, and they were leaking milk still. She didn't look pregnant anymore, but she continued to drip cum down her legs, which mixed with some of mine on the floor. "Hello, Sato. Are you and your mom going to have another session soon?"

Now I felt a bit nervous. I did not want to invoke our god's wrath, and lose the gifts she had given us. "Not yet. We're thinking of having one during the winter, but since it's still fall, and we only just finished the last session a week or two ago, we haven't even planned anything yet."

Her brows furrowed. "Then why did you summon me?" I began to shoot precum onto her belly, which she occasionally reached down to cover her hand with and lick.

"I just wanted to see if the necklace worked properly, and see if you wanted to have just a regular fuck today." I smiled, my cock jumping up a bit and my blast of precum smacking her right in the face. I had learned to control these impulses a bit more, and shut down the jet after a few seconds. "Forgive me, Mikao, for shooting my precum on you."

"No need," she said. She licked up more of it, slurping it off her fingers, but not moaning like my mother usually did. "Well, I suppose I can put off my duties for just a single day." She gave me an almost evil smile, and grabbed me by the cock and led me to my mom's room, where we woke her up. After that, I forget everything about that day. I remember it being crazy, and when I woke up the next morning, there were holes from my blasts in almost every door and wall in the house, letting in the cold. My mom's room was especially coated in juice, and it stayed at least damp for the rest of the year, even when we took breaks that lasted for days. We figured it was where Mikao had cum. It stayed warm, too, and sleeping on it was heaven, and made me cum a lot more in my sleep, since the sex dreams were always awesome! Most of them involved me fucking Mikao, in some big abstract place that I never payed attention to. I loved my dreams just as much as I did my waking life!

Speaking of waking, back in the present, my cock was finally starting to stir. I had enjoyed the relief my dick felt from softening, even if only for a few minutes, for the first time since summer. My mom's brown eyes brightened with joy. "At last! Sato's dick make a triumphant return! Quick, shove it inside me, I want to feel it harden inside my pussy!" She grabbed my shoulders and lifted herself a bit high, and plunged herself onto it. Since she was still really stuffed with cum, and good amount sprayed out around my dick, all over my legs and lower chest. Later in the week, there would be a festival in town. My mom and I planned to go and have sex in front of all the village! We had already been in people's houses, in the town square, and up in the shrine in town, spraying cum wherever we wanted and fucking hard in plain sight. Nobody could care less! I even hit a group of women with a blast of my cum, and they just wiped it off, slightly bothered expressions on their faces, and went somewhere else. I could barely believe it!

It was tough getting my dick hard while I was inside my mom, so I picked her up by her boobs and lifted her off me. She started to whine, as she always did when I pulled out unless she was in the middle of an orgasm. "No, baby, I need your dick! I was just about to cum, too!" I wouldn't doubt it; we always came quicker and harder while inside my mom's room, if not only from the reek of sex that constantly permeated, but also from the strange power Mikao's girlcum gave us. My mom put on her pouting face. I had learned to, for the most part, resist blowing a load of precum when I saw her face like this, but today I couldn't. My dick shot up, hardening instantly and smacking my mom in the face, and then began to shoot precum all over her. She lapped it up eagerly, one finger in her cunt and rubbing the sides of her pussy. It was hard to tell now, with my cum leaking out as well, but my mom usually released a small and steady stream of cum at all times, and when she orgasmed, a great flood was released, not nearly as powerful as when she had drank forty cups, but enough to feel a strong resistance if I was inside her.

I had already placed her on the ground, and as she worked herself, she tried to blow me once again. It was impossible to do while I was shooting precum, though, so she waited that out, swallowing plenty of it, and letting some drool out of her mouth. She opened wide, and managed to fit my cockhead inside her mouth. My penis was about as long as my arm, from elbow to the tip of my finger. I don't know how she managed to do it, since my mom was quite a bit shorter than me, but she could fit my entire length inside her pussy. She had been practicing blowjobs every morning, and could keep herself shoved down onto me and hold her breath for a few minutes, but she could never handle the sperm I shot out. She was halfway down my cock, as far as was possible for her to go, when I began to cum. I grabbed her and lifted her off my shaft, and she coughed and spewed my cum out as I blasted her tits. She began to cum, too, but was too busy recovering from the blowjob to moan and shout. I reached down to the torrent she was releasing, drinking a few cupfuls of her cum mixed with the stuff I had shot into her earlier.

It was while I was shooting all over my mom's tits, layering them thickly with my wads, that I got a great idea. "Hey mom, what if we had our next session during the festival, in town?" But she was too busy moaning my name and enjoying the pleasure from her orgasm.

She recovered a minute later, and began to eat my cum and talk to me. "What was that you said?" She used her finger to trace lines in the sperm on her breasts, shoved it into her mouth.

"What if we had our next session in town? We could do it during the festival."

My mom lifted up her right tit, carefully lapping up the layers of cum I had shot there. "Mmm, sweetie, that sounds like a good idea." She gave it some more thought as she pulled some strands of jizz out of her hair. Just a bit more rigorous activity, and her bun would become undone, her wild, thick, gorgeous long hair unleashed once again. She pinched a few strands together, and held it high above her mouth, letting it drip in. She let go of it, and the strand fell onto her tit, from where she slurped it up. "I do like fucking in front of the townspeople." She moved to her left tit now, licking every inch she could reach, plenty of it dripping onto the ground, making loud splattering noises. "And they would get to see Mikao." Now she moved to her face, using her fingers to scrape all of the cum off her cheeks, chin, nose, and forehead, and into her waiting mouth. I had seen this sight many times over the past few months, but it never ceased to fascinate me. My mom seemed to know it, too, and was always slow in her eating, so I could enjoy watching.

"So you're okay with it? I've already got an idea."

She gathered some of of cum that had fallen to the ground in her hand, and sipped from it like a cup. She had another mustache of my semen on her upper lip. "Sure, whatever you want to do, I want to do." She tipped her hand up, letting the cum spill into her mouth and down her chin, droplets landing on her bust and rolling into her deep cleavage. I began to shoot precum again, aiming it across the room and splashing the wall.

"Okay, I'm going to be right back. I'm going to pray at the shrine, and let Mikao know when it'll be."

She stuck a finger into her pussy and began to schlick. "Mmm, okay Sato, uuuh, but hurry, I cant, mmmm, last too long without you! Aah!" I got up, stopped my precum blasts, and walked over to the shrine. Of course, I couldn't totally stop my precum from leaking, and plenty of it dripped to the cold ground as I walked in the nude across our yard. It really was cold outside today; I wouldn't be surprised to see some snow. I opened the door to the shrine and peeked in, looking at the walls and their permanent stains. My mom and I came in here once a week for devotion to Mikao, letting our cum gather at the base of the actual shrine. She sometimes had something to say to us, but mostly the only sound you could hear is my mom and I moaning and our cum squirting or dripping.

I crossed the room, and knelt at the shrine, my erection throbbing hard. I prayed, and told her that we would hold the next session at the festival next week. But when I reached down to masturbate and offer food to her, I suddenly orgasmed! My cum cannon was blowing all over the shrine, covering every single bit with a thick layer of my seed. Mikao appeared before me, right in front of my blasting cock, and knelt to the ground, so the shots were hitting her in the face.

After my orgasm subsided, I watched Mikao eat my cum. She was slow and deliberate, just like my mom, but didn't keep looking back to me for approval. "So, your session will be in town?" She held her hands under her immense breasts, letting my dripping cum pool into them, and then brought each one up to her mouth and drank it down. "That," she said, pausing to chew a thicker bit, "will be interesting." Her sexy voice and stunning face, plastered in my semen, a big strand of it hanging from her red lips, made me spurt precum, and I quickly aimed over at the wall, so I wouldn't wipe my load off her. "Stand up." I stood as she did, still blasting precum, and she walked up to me and sat on my dick. It felt like her pussy was burning a hole in my penis, and her cum slid down to the base of my cock. She was still eating my cum, and used her fingers to scoop up big dollops off her breasts, which were pressing hard into my chest, and drag them across her face and into her mouth.

I shot precum the whole time she was eating my seed, and when she was done, she looked at me, giving me the best "I'm gonna fuck you so hard" face I have ever seen. "I'm looking forward to it." She reached both her hands down and grabbed my dick, giving it a light squeeze. The sensation was too much, and I began to cum. I closed my eyes in the bliss, and she kissed me, rubbing her pussy and hands a bit on my cock. When I opened my eyes, she was gone. I walked back to the house, still spraying, and spent the rest of the day fucking my mom like it was the end of the world tomorrow.

I had I grand plan for the festival, and was so excited for the week to finish that I came nearly twice as much as I usually do! My mom was very busy making kimonos; even though our lives had become so ingrained with sexual activity, and we didn't really need money anymore, her craft was also her hobby. She made a special kimono for herself at the beginning of the week; it had an open top, displaying her deep cleavage, and a deep slash through the leg part, so I could part the halves and fuck her even while she wore it. I went to market one day with her, repeatedly fucking her and shooting my cum inside her while she sold to the villagers. At one point, I accidentally got some cum on one of the kimonos she was about to sell. "Sorry," my mom said, and reached over and licked it off. The man who had bought it undoubtedly came in his pants from the sight, since he walked in a strange way across the square and back home.

The day of the festival came. I woke up very early in the morning, ready for another grand session, spurting cum already. I stood up and sprayed all over my sleeping mother, and she came in her sleep from the sensation of my hot cum covering her. I walked into my room, took plenty of oppahana, and set to brewing.

I heard my mom cum twice more while I brewed the tea, and I wasn't sure whether the first time was while she was asleep or awake, but she stumbled into the kitchen, half asleep, after the second one. She had wiped the cum on her face off, but the rest was dripping off her, a trail of cum leading back to the bedroom. She kissed me on the cheek, said "Good morning," and sat down to eat. I was busy working with the boiling teapots, but the noises my mom made as she ate breakfast made me begin to precum again. I had started to accidentally douse the fire! I quickly pivoted a bit, shooting into the wall. This was the eighth batch of tea I was working on.

"How much tea are you making?" my mom asked.

"Fifteen pots." I turned back and saw her, her mouth wide open in surprise. She closed it and gave me a sexy smirk, eyes widening with anticipation, spots of my cum still covering her. She set back to eating, and I turned back to the tea.

"That sure is a lot." Slurp. "How are we splitting it up?" Gulp. "Each of us gets half?" Lick, lick, gulp. She crawled up to me and grabbed my cock from behind, peeking her head over my shoulder and looking down at it. I began to ejaculate precum again, just missing the fire this time.

"Be careful! We're nearly out of wood," I said. I threw another stick onto the fire.

"We've got plenty of wood right here." She shook my dick around, swirling my shots of precum through the air, getting some of the walls, the ceiling, the teapots, a few drops all around the kitchen.

We each only came twice while I was making the tea. After I had all fifteen pots made, I dumped them all into the big pot to carry into town. I placed it on the cart, along with two cups, and picked up my mom and placed her on my member. I carried her over to our shrine, her moaning and dripping cum all over my dick on the way, and dropped her off in front of the shrine inside. We prayed together, asking that Mikao join us, and she appeared after we deposited some juices on the ground.

She was beautiful as always, bright red hair undone and running wild down her back, green eyes shining with lust, her huge tits pointing straight out, the nipples thick and perfectly suckable. Even with her breasts blocking most of the view, it was easy to tell her hips were way wide, with a perfect smooth ass that transitioned down immacuately to her thighs. As usual, she was leaking girlcum between her legs, her hairless pussy a work of art. "Finally! I get to join a fuck session!" She clasped her hands far in front of her and jumped up and down, her boobs wobbling wildly, and I began to shoot precum at her while my mom started rubbing her tits and making sexy noises.

We walked out of the shrine together, each of my hands cupping one of their magnificent ass cheeks, and went to the cart. They both loaded in, and though the weight was substantial, I was able to pick up the cart and push it into town while I watched them eat each other out. I had to stop twice to orgasm, covering their whole bodies and the entire cart in my seed, which they diligently cleaned with their mouths and tongues.

We arrived in the town square just past midday; crowds of people were wandering to many different stalls, buying food or toys or fireworks. Everyone who glanced at our procession continued to stare at us, or rather at Mikao; she was beauty, our village god, incarnate. Some people bowed reverently, some people gave into their desires and masturbated furiously in front of the others, and some didn't recognize her, but stared all the same. She waved at everyone, smiling brightly and still stained with cum from all three of us. I stopped right in the middle of the square. "Do you want to say something to them?" I asked.

Mikao gave me a big smile. "I already know what your plan is, and I'm fine going along with it. That should be enough of a statement." She reached down and lightly stroked the head of my dick. "I'll shrink you down after you finish drinking, so you can fuck us both." She reached back and brought the pot and cups forward. "These cups are too small!" she said. "It'll take forever to drink all this tea."

"Well, we've always used that as the standard measurement..." I shrugged my shoulders. "And a pot of tea is exactly ten cups. It works."

"How about we use these instead?" My mom was watching now, too, as Mikao waved her hands above the cart. Two glass cups appeared, bigger than our clay ones, a simple color design around the bottom. "One cup of this is the same as two and a half cups of the clay ones." She passed one to me, and one to my mom. "You can keep them. Four full glasses will be the same as ten cups."

This would speed things up a bit! "Thank you, Mikao," my mom said. She turned to me. "Now, what's your plan, baby? We've got so much tea here..." she gently grabbed her tit.

"I'll drink..." I did a quick calculation. "Twenty glasses. And you'll drink forty. That's the same as me drinking fifty cups, and you drinking a hundred."

"One hundred cups?!" My mom quickly reached both of her hands down to her pussy, dropping the glass in the cart. She came almost immediately, shamless screams echoing across the festival. I began spraying precum again, painting Mikao with it, and she licked up as much as she could.

"Well, let's start right now!" Mikao said. She stopped drinking my preucm and picked up the glass my mom had dropped, took mine from my hand, and filled them both to the brim. She passed mine back, and I drank it immediately, and I began precumming again as I watched Mikao force the drink down my mom's throat while my mom was still cumming. I had always wondered what would happen if one of us was drinking the oppahana tea while in the middle of an orgasm; my mom gulped, and her body immediately changed, her breasts growing much bigger, even bigger than Mikao's. Mikao turned to me, giving me a big smile, and changed her body by will, matching my mom's size. "It's a tight squeeze in this cart, now. Any bigger and it might break!" My mom had come down from her session and was panting, kneading her big tits. Mikao grabbed her hand, passed the two glasses to me, and picked up the tea pot one-handed with ease. "We'll get off the cart and keep growing. Go and move it."

Upwind
Upwind
67 Followers