Growing Josh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? That's cool! Be sure and tell me when we need to do anything. I'd really like to help," said Trent with a rare smile for Darrin.

"Will do!" said Darrin, echoing the sincere smile.

<><><><>

Trent woke slowly and peacefully, the night had been bitterly cold and his house had proven to not be particularly winterized. He and Josh had piled a few more blankets on top of them and had snuggled against each other. As Trent drifted out of his highly contented fog, to realized that his cock was again proving to have a mind of its own. It was hard as steel and buried in Josh crack. Trent bit back a groan as his hips involuntarily pressed forward until his cock was leaking against Josh's hole. The cascades of pleasure were rattling Trent's thoughts until his cock was doing all the thinking. Suddenly he realized that he was doing it again, and he started to pull back.

"Don't. Please. It feels so good," Josh whispered.

"Josh. . ." whispered Trent.

Josh twisted his upper body until he could look at Trent. "It's ok. I want it, if you're ready. I was just tested a few weeks ago and I'm clean, and you haven't been with anyone since you arrived and you got tested then."

Trent relaxed slightly, his cock lodging tight against Josh's hole and sighed as the heat of his ass circled Trent's cock.

"Josh, I've never," said Trent softly.

"Shh, let me. You just lay back and relax," said Josh with a smile.

Trent looked at Josh, saw the eagerness in his face, smiled and nodded slightly.

Josh grinned and jumped from the bed, the frigid room suddenly toasty warm as he ran to the bathroom and was back with the lube they had bought for when they needed it, which was now. Quickly back in the bed, Josh looked down at Trent's massive erection and his smiling face. Josh looked down, ready to lick the column of manhood, but something told him no. Following his instincts, he squirted out a palm full of gel and then coated Trent's cock.

"Oh fuck, that feels good. God, lube is such a good thing," said Trent with a grin.

Josh smiled back and filled his hand again. Lifting his top leg, Josh reached back and smeared his crack. Quickly shoving two fingers inside himself, he gasp at the sudden intrusion. While his fingers opened his ass, he leaned in and started kissing Trent. He looked at Trent's massive erection and the realization that he hadn't considered how large Trent was, especially in comparison to Zach. Josh wasn't particularly drawn to big cocks, but since he was falling for Trent he wasn't upset that he was hung like a horse. In the midst of everything Josh realized he didn't want Trent to wait too long or he might change his mind.

With a loud wet sound Josh drove in a third finger, trying not to gasp at the sharp pain. After he'd thrust them inside himself a few times, the pain diminished, and Josh felt that he was ready. Moving across the bed, he knelt over Trent and reached down to aim his rigid cock. Josh lowered himself until Trent's swollen cockhead was wedged firmly against his hole. Pressing down harder his ass began to expand as the thick stone-hard cock worked its way inside. As his outer sphincter stretched, the pain began to return. But Josh bit down on his lip and pressed hard, forcing the turgid cock inside. As the head popped through, Josh froze, waiting for the pain to subside.

His body was trembling and drenched in sweat. Josh wanted this more than anything before in his life. He would not disappoint Trent because he had rushed their first anal sex. With resolve, Josh began pushing down again, forcing Trent's cock through, the searing pain almost overwhelming him until finally it ripped through into Josh's gut. Josh gasped as the pain lanced through him, locked in place, hoping the pain would truly recede after a few minutes. Suddenly he felt a feather soft touch slip up his chest and begin rubbing his nipples.

"Josh, you don't have to do this. I know I'm big. I don't want to hurt you," said Trent.

"Just give me a second. It'll get better."

The look of concern on Trent's face didn't lessen the hardness of his cock. After a little more time, the pain did lessen. It helped that Trent kept up a steady stream of touching and stroking him, trying to revive Josh's deflated cock. Josh lowered himself millimeter by millimeter until at long last he felt Trent's bush caress his ass. With a sigh of relief, he reached down and let his fingers drift over Trent.

"You're all the way in. Damn, you're even bigger than I though. But it feels amazing," said Josh with a smile.

Trent smiled back, his head swimming with desire, wanting to bend Josh over and fuck him hard. But while he was on the streets he'd known guys that the johns had gotten rough with, and they didn't recover quickly. So Trent lay still, letting Josh set the pace while he enjoyed every moment.

Josh started slowly, gradually moving his body up and down Trent's hard cock. His speed gradually increasing until Trent was gasping with pleasure. The waves of desire washed over Trent with each motion of Josh's body. Soon his body was shaking with desire as he tried to delay the inevitable. But Josh began working his nipples and Trent lost his tenuous grip. He grabbed Josh's hips tightly, his body quaking.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! I'm coming, Josh!"

Josh tried to tighten his ass, but the violent pain stopped him in his tracks. Letting Trent unload, Josh merely endured the final moments of their first anal sexual encounter. He could see the sheer lust playing across Trent's face as he shot blast after blast of cum into Josh's used ass. With a final shudder, Trent's body relaxed, and he looked up at Josh.

"That was incredible," said Trent softly.

Josh leaned down, kissing Trent softly, glad that he had enjoyed it. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. That makes me very happy."

Trent waited, but when nothing else was forthcoming, he reached down and lightly touched Josh's flaccid dick. "So what's wrong? Is it me?"

Josh suddenly chuckled, shocking Trent before he explained, "No, exactly the opposite actually. It was a little more, uncomfortable, than I'd thought it was going to be. I wanted you so bad that I think I forced it a little too fast."

"Oh . . ." said Trent softly, his voice laced with concern.

Josh smiled and caressed Trent's face. "It'll be ok, and it's completely my fault." Josh paused for a minute and then looked outside at the rapidly growing light. "We need to get dressed. We told Mitch we'd take the horses out with him today to go through the south pasture moving cattle."

Trent nodded and moved to get out of the bed, unsure what was going on, but feeling his security again eroding.

<><><><>

As the day wore on, Mitch had noticed something was off with Josh. The grimace on his face seemed to grow with each passing minute in the saddle. He'd asked a few times what was wrong, but now Mitch was becoming concerned. He'd watched the pair as they walked the horses to cool them down, and then bedded them in their stalls. Mitch could tell that something had happened and since Darrin was catching up on a few things on campus, this time the problem was his to try and straighten out.

Peeling off his boots at the door, Mitch watched as Josh moved stiffly into the living room and sat slowly on his hip, a pained expression flitting across his face. Mitch glanced over to Trent, and was surprised to see a look of guilt on the younger man.

"Ok, what the hell is going on? What happened to you, Josh?" said Mitch with a stern look.

"Nothing. I'm fine," said Josh, trying to sit straight in the thickly padded chair, and failing.

"Trent, why is Josh in pain? Don't bullshit me either," said Mitch sternly.

Trent looked at Josh, concern warring with guilt on his face. "Josh, he might know what to do. It seems to just be getting worse."

"Goddamn it," Josh muttered but without any other response.

Trent turned to Mitch and in his typical blunt delivery, explained what had happened. "We fucked this morning, for the first time. I was too big, and Josh got ripped."

"Ripped?" asked Mitch, knowing that Josh was far from a virgin. Turning to Josh he continued, "How bad? Are you bleeding?"

"I don't know. I haven't checked. But it hurts like a mother fuck'r."

Mitch let out a long sigh, "Come on. Sitting in a hot tub will help. We need to see if it is bad enough that you need to see a doctor."

"No! Please, Mitch! I don't want anyone else to know," said Josh with a shame filled voice.

Mitch looked at him for a long second, and then relaxed, putting himself in Josh's place and understanding the young man's concern. "Ok, but if you're bleeding, you're going. Got it?"

Josh nodded and pushed himself up from the chair and slowly followed Mitch to the bathroom with Trent trailing behind. Mitch quickly started the water, making it comfortably hot. Laying out towels, he turned to the two men standing behind him. "Trent, help him into the tub and see if there's any blood in his underwear. He needs to just soak for a while, it'll help the pain. Then, we're all going to have a talk."

Mitch left the room to give the couple some privacy. He busied himself around the kitchen, getting things ready so there was less work for Darrin when he got home. Mitch was also concerned about Josh. If he was that sore after one session, then things went wrong. Mitch hated to embarrass the couple, but he wasn't going to let this go without discussing it. Finally he heard the door open and looked up. Seeing the two walk sheepishly into the living room, Mitch motioned them to the couch. He smiled to himself at how tightly Josh was gripping the towel around himself, but he decided this talk was best gotten out of the way immediately. Looking to Josh, he began his questioning.

"How do you feel? I'm sure you're still sore, but how bad's the pain?" asked Mitch.

Josh shifted in his seat; uncomfortable at the personal direction he knew this conversation was going to take. "It's a lot better. The hot bath helped."

Catching Trent in his gaze, Mitch continued. "Was there any blood?"

"No," said Trent quietly, but then with a mischievous grin he added, "No brown racing stripe either."

Mitch chuckled and appreciated the drop in tension between the three of them at Trent's joke. With a smile and a slight sigh Mitch continued.

"So things didn't go exactly as planned this morning. What do you need to do to keep this from happening again?"

"I just rushed it. That's all," said Josh with a quiet look on his face.

"It sorta happened fast. I'm sorry I hurt you, Josh," added Trent with a guilty look on his face.

"No body to blame here. I just want to make sure you know what you need to know," said Mitch, his voice neutral. He waited as the silence stretched out to uncomfortable levels. With an inward sigh he realized this was going to be up to him.

"So, why was it rushed? What happened?"

"Well," began Trent, "I woke up . . . in the mood."

Mitch stifled a snicker and managed to nod in a knowing way.

"And Josh said he wanted to, and that he would do everything."

"Josh, what happened?" asked Mitch.

"I don't know. We used plenty of lube. I think I just didn't realize how big Trent was," said Josh as his face flushed crimson.

Mitch turned to Trent, starting to ask the question that was killing him to ask, but knew it was really none of his business, so he continued. "What about foreplay? Didn't that help you get him looser?"

"Ahh, there really wasn't much foreplay. I sorta shoved a few fingers up there and did myself," said Josh, his face turning a remarkable color.

Mitch turned back to Trent, "Why not, that's a lot of the fun. And it helps get everything looser, at least it does me, especially oral."

"Yeah, I didn't do anything," said Trent, starting to look guilty again. He glanced over to Josh and continued, "I don't think I'm ready to suck off anyone, it . . . it's too much like what happened on the street."

Josh looked over at Trent, hurt that his boyfriend hadn't shared his feelings. He started to say something, but caught a barely perceptible shake of the head from Mitch, and let the comment go.

Mitch looked at both of them and sighed. "Ok, well it will heal, but it'll probably take a few weeks. If you see blood then we need to go to the doctor. I know you don't want to do that, but we don't want an infection or something. The hot baths will help the soreness and you're welcome to use our tub. Also, you need to make sure you eat lots of fiber and drink a ton of water. I know it sounds like old man talk, but for while stuff coming out is going to hurt, and you want it easy to pass." Mitch stopped for a minute, letting them think about everything.

When he was convinced that they knew what he was talking about, Mitch continued, "Next time, more foreplay and make sure you are good and ready, Josh. If it hurts, then you need to spend more time letting Trent open you up. I know in the heat of the moment you just want to . . . well you know. But there are consequences later."

Stopping for a breath he turned to Trent. "I know this is new for you. But anal sex takes more time, and if you are well endowed, then it's your responsibility to protect your partner. Just because someone is gay doesn't mean they can take a rolling pin shoved up their ass. It varies and you have to be the one to take care of the other person."

Mitch looked down, took in a deep breath, and looking back he chuckled softly at the sight of two very uncomfortable young men in front of him. "Yes, go. I'm sure this talk was less fun for you than it was me."

Mitch held it together until he heard the door shut behind the fleeing pair. Then his body shook with mirth as he thought about crazy horny teenagers, and how glad he was that he and Darrin were past that stage.

Later that evening, as he and Darrin were undressing for bed he recounted the events of the day to Darrin, and both were chuckling at the poor, embarrassed younger couple.

"Well, at least they did know enough to use lube and not try to get by with spit," said Darrin.

"Oh god! We'd of had to take Josh to the hospital if they'd tried that. He must have been ripped pretty good as it was from the pain he was in all day."

Darrin stopped, his mouth open as he thought about whether to say what he was thinking or not. Mitch looked up and saw his expression, and began laughing.

"I know, I thought the same thing. How fuck'n big is Trent?" said Mitch with a laugh.

With warm laughter echoing around the room, both men climbed into bed, snuggling against each other and enjoying the warmth of their relationship.

<><><><>

As they neared spring break for the university, Darrin was looking forward to some time away. He had been working hard to get the rest of his research submitted for review, and he was badly in need of rest. They had talked about going to Boys' Town in Chicago, but somehow Chicago in March didn't seem like a great choice. But they had done a little searching on the web and found out the Houston stock show and rodeo were at the same time as Darrin's spring break, and Houston in March sounded much more enjoyable.

The plans for the getaway had Darrin distracted so when walked past Kevin Boorman, he almost got to his office before the huge red mark peeking from underneath his shirt registered. Darrin paused for a heartbeat, his good judgment telling him to leave it, but he couldn't let it go. He just couldn't pass up a chance to push Kevin's buttons. Doing a quick about face, he trailed Boorman back to his office. Darrin stood at the doorway and smiled, watching him walk around his desk to sit down. Kevin finally realized he wasn't alone, and didn't look happy to see Darrin standing at his doorway.

"What do you want, Anderson," barked out Kevin.

"Why Kevin, I'm shocked at your greeting. We're so tight," said Darrin smoothly and with a smile. Continuing, he decided that he wasn't going to stand and chitchat when he could poke at Boorman immediately.

"Looks like you had a great weekend though," Darrin said, motioning toward the mark on Kevin's shoulder.

Boorman's eyes cast a furtive glance around the room. There were several moments of silence while Darrin gave Kevin enough time to spin a convincing yarn. When it was obvious that none was forthcoming, Darrin prodded his nemesis again.

"Was he at least good looking? Not another tiny twink I'd hope," said Darrin with a smirk.

"No! He wasn't a twink!" said Boorman sharply, then gasped and covered his mouth when he realized what he'd said.

Darrin stood quietly and looked at Kevin, giving him time to truly worry about what he had just admitted. As he did, he suddenly realized that not all of Boorman's squirming was from psychological discomfort, he was moving remarkably like Josh was a few weeks earlier. Darrin couldn't keep a snort of laughter contained, which garnered him a sharp look from Boorman. Darrin plastered on a stereotypical sweet smile as he leaned onto Boorman's desk and in a voice that only Boorman could hear Darrin said, "When his dick went in, I bet you found out you were a screamer."

Boorman sputtered, becoming more and more upset as Darrin turned and walked out of the office. The entire way to his office Darrin was smiling broadly at the thought of Kevin squirming with the innuendo Darrin had dumped on him. He so enjoyed the entire incident that he was still smiling about it when he arrived home.

Mitch looked up as Darrin walked into the bedroom. He immediately saw the smirk on Darrin's face and knew something was up.

"What have you done?" said Mitch.

Darrin started chuckling, but after hours of holding it in he quickly burst out laughing. "Boorman. It was tacky of me, but it was just too easy."

"What?" said Mitch, trying not to smirk.

"Well he has a huge hicky on his shoulder, and I was giving him a hard time about how he got it. Then I noticed he was very careful to sit on the sides of his ass, like a certain youngster around here was doing a few weeks ago," explained Darrin with a smile.

Mitch gave up all pretense at not thinking this was funny. "And what pray tell, did you say to our friend Doctor Boorman?"

"I told him that I bet he was a screamer," said Darrin with a smirk.

"Oh, you are an evil man," said Mitch and then broke out laughing.

"It was bad, and I shouldn't poke fun at the little twerp, but it was just too easy this time."

"Yup, you were a bad, bad boy. I might just have to punish you later," said Mitch with a grin.

"Oh? And are you going to spank me?" said Darrin with a leer.

Mitch walked over, wrapped his arms around his husband and gently started rubbing his nipples. "Oh yeah, punish me babe. Please punish me."

Darrin's head relaxed, enjoying Mitch attention, when a loud bang announced the arrive of the younger pair. Sighing, Mitch released Darrin with a kiss on the back of his neck and a whispered promise. "When we get to Houston, you may be walking funny too."

"I'm looking forward to it," said Darrin with a sigh.

<><><><>

"Last year when you two left, all hell broke loose. I don't want to do that again," said Josh with his arms crossed.

Mitch chuckled and shook his head. "Last year was just a quirk. I'm sure nothing will happen this time. We aren't calving any heifers, the goats are doing fine. Trent knows what to do much better than Zach did."

"I swear, Mitch. If it goes to shit, it's not my fault," said Josh adamantly.

"We'll only be in Houston for a week. We're going to the fair and rodeo and just unwind a little," said Darrin, piping in to help Mitch out. Trent however, stood to one side, feeling out of place in this discussion. He had his own concerns, but they were just representative of his past problems. He was distantly listening to Josh argue, but even he knew it wasn't really that Josh objected, it was that he was worried. But Mitch and Darrin were double teaming him and he soon had to relent.