Growing Josh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh and Trent helped load the guy's luggage into the pickup and stood silently on the porch as they watched the pickup drive slowly down the driveway. Josh was worried about he and Trent being in charge for a week, but he guessed it would be ok. He noticed Max coming toward them and squatted down to give him a good scratch. Max turned his red and white muzzle to Josh, and puked on his boot.

"Oh fuck!" yelled Josh while Trent snickered.

<><><><>

Night was descending as they pulled into the hotel. Darrin had to smile when the valet and the bellhop almost sprinted to them. He was impressed with the lobby, very modern with white marble and chrome. But then Mitch typically made great choices when they traveled. The rest of the staff were just as friendly, very helpful, and didn't lift a brow when Mitch registered the two of them in a room with a single king-sized bed. Mitch did, of course, notice and rewarded the staff with generous tips.

During the trip to Houston, Darrin had already been on the phone several times to calm Josh down about Max, assuring him that unless something else happened, the collie would be fine. They'd also had another talk that everything would be okay, this time the result was not as convincing. But Darrin put that behind him as the walked into the room and watched as the bellhop put their bags to one side. Once they were alone Darrin turned to take it all in.

"You always pick great places, Mitch," said Darrin.

Mitch chuckled, "Well I try not to pick rat holes."

Darrin reached over and lightly punched his teasing husband on the arm, "You know what I mean dick weed."

"Dick weed, dick weed? I hadn't heard that since I was in seventh grade," said Mitch with a laugh.

"Yeah well, it seemed appropriate," said Darrin with a smile. Darrin watched as the look on Mitch's face shifted, going from juvenile humor to one much more indicative of adult thoughts. He watched as his handsome husband walked closer. After six years Darrin still wondered what Mitch saw in him, because he thought Mitch was stunning, even more now than when they first met. His dark hair now had the beginnings of silver, his rough face still dark and desirable, not to mention his highly kissable lips. Darrin also knew that his body was still tight and hard, with the perfect covering of hair to make him want Mitch continually.

As the distance between then narrowed, he could smell the scent of his husband curl through his nostrils, instantly awakening his cock, his nipples stiffening. It had been several weeks since they'd had time for more than a perfunctory meeting of each other's needs, certainly not the lovemaking they both desired. The look on Mitch's face clearly said that he was ready to begin to correct that deficiency.

Darrin ached for Mitch's touch, wanted to feel the gentle but masculine touch that his body craved. When his fingertips touched Darrin's face, electrical pulses ran through his system, shifting his focus to his man. Darrin felt Mitch's strong fingers trace through the short hair on his head, intertwining behind his neck and pulling them together. Their lips met, lingering, as the fire of passion roared inside them both. As the kiss broke, both men gasped for air, wanting the other.

"Fuck, you make me so hard," said Mitch in a deep gravely voice, his lust barely controlled.

"You promised to fuck me until I was walking like Josh," said Darrin with a lustful smile.

"I'm a much better lover than Trent. My partner won't be hurting, at least nothing more than's needed," answered Mitch with a leer.

Darrin groaned at the thought, knowing Mitch would take him to the heights of passion. Darrin was lost for several minutes as he flashed through some of the more memorable moments with Mitch, but he was brought back to the present quickly when he felt Mitch's hands slide under his shirt and begin rubbing his nipples. He distantly felt his husband's hand begin to open his shirt and it was soon fluttering to the floor, quickly followed by Mitch's. Mitch pulled them tight together, their chests rubbing, each hair shooting sensations through Darrin's system until he was beginning to think he was going to explode in his pants. But Mitch was better than that, and slowly released Darrin.

"Oh no, lover. You're not wasting that fresh jizz on your undies. I don't care how sexy I think they are," said Mitch breathlessly.

Darrin stared dumbly as Mitch pulled him so he was standing beside the bed. Mitch sat in front of Darrin and began to undress him. His hands slid down Darrin's legs, untying each shoe and then lifting Darrin's foot out, rolling the socks off and tossing them aside. Mitch reached up and opened the top button on Darrin's trousers, letting them slide down his legs. Mitch chuckled and looked up at Darrin. "No more professor pants this week, I only want to see your ass naked, or in Wranglers."

Darrin chuckled huskily and nodded his agreement.

Mitch looped his fingers through the waistband of his pants and then, with agonizing slowness, pulled them down, Darrin's rigid cock trapped inside. Mitch leaned in, planting soft kisses on the hard shaft as it was slowly reveled. Once it sprung free of it's confines, Mitch caught it in his lips and sucked the leaking precum from it. Mitch looked into Darrin's eyes with lusty need.

"You are so handsome, and you keep getting more handsome each year," said Mitch.

Darrin grinned, shaking his head in denial, but suddenly gasped as Mitch began fondling his nuts. As he stretched Darrin's scrotum, trapping his nuts, and then letting them escape, Darrin's gasps of pleasure came with more and greater force. As he again approached release, Mitch gently freed him, watching his body sway as the ripples of desire filled him.

Mitch stood, gently guided Darrin, laying him face first on the bed, pausing for a moment to enjoy the sight, and then quickly stripping and lay on top of him. He began by nibbling Darrin's neck, then slowly made his way down his back, his lips and tongue reacquainting themselves with his man. He reached Darrin's wonderful ass, gripping it and gradually opened it for inspection. Seeing the deep red rosebud buried in the nest of hair, Mitch wanted to ram his cock inside, feel the hot tight tunnel he knew awaited him and pound Darrin until his cock exploded, filling his husband with cum until it leaked from around his cock. But tonight was not that kind of lovemaking.

Instead, he moved closer, catching the scent of his lover, and tentatively circled Darrin's hole with his stiffened tongue, loving the texture of hair surrounding it and the delicate folds that radiated from his hole. He knew Darrin's desire was growing, his moans escalating in volume with each lick. Knowing Darrin's needs, Mitch quickly rolled his tongue and speared Darrin's hole with his tongue. He began to tongue fuck his husband, each time his tongue pierced Darrin's hole, his husband became less and less coherent. Knowing it was time; Mitch bounded from the bed and frantically dug in their bag, quickly emerging with an enormous bottle of lube. Setting it on the nightstand, he filled his hand with gel and smeared it over Darrin's butt, quickly spearing his loosened ass with two fingers.

Mitch worked them slowly, fingering his husband as the moans again gained in volume. Pausing briefly he added to the lube and reinserted with three fingers. He teased and played, trying to drive Darrin into lustful oblivion. He knew it was close, that Darrin was almost ready, when suddenly his world turned topsy-turvy.

Mitch quickly regained his bearings, only to find that he was on his back, and Darrin had straddled his waist. Darrin grinned at him maniacally, and spat out. "Too long!"

Mitch nestled his hands behind his head, ready to enjoy whatever his husband wanted. He felt Darrin's strong hand wrap around his cock, aiming it at his ass, and then Darrin sat down, taking all of Mitch inside him in one steady push. Mitch watched Darrin's face, involuntarily recalling Josh, but there was no hint of anything other than glorious pleasure from Darrin. Hitting bottom, he ground his ass against Mitch's crotch, and then began using Mitch to pleasure himself. With head thrown back, mouth open and panting, Darrin lost himself in the wonder of Mitch inside him, fulfilling his need.

Mitch could tell immediately that Darrin was close. The foreplay had him ready to fire his load. His hands grabbed Mitch's chest, kneading his muscles as their bodies joined in breathtaking fulfillment. Mitch could tell from the gasps and deep groans that he had found Darrin's prostate, hammering it harder and harder as he was lost in their lovemaking.

Suddenly Darrin grabbed his leaking cock and started flogging it with both hands, his ass tightening, signaling to Mitch that he was about to explode. Mitch was grasping the precipice of his own orgasm, not wanting to lose it before Darrin.

His thoughts refocused when hot cum hit his cheek. Followed by the feel of a ribbon of cum splashing across his chest. As Darrin's orgasm reached its highpoint, Mitch felt himself being covered with hot seed, his torso and face splattered with semen.

Without a word, Mitch curled upward, pushing Darrin back against the bed, his legs over Mitch's shoulders. Mitch's throbbing cock plunged into Darrin's ass, enjoying the gasp of pleasure that escaped from between Darrin's lips as Mitch pounded hard into him. Mitch wanted to breed his man, their mating again consecrating their union. Mitch rotated his hips, enjoying the pleasure found at the depths of his husband. Desperate to extend the sensations, Mitch moved with tender consideration, until his body began to shudder with need. As his lust mounted, he began to lose himself in the act, his hips snapping forward, awarded by gasps from Darrin. After a few moments they were both lost in the joining, with Mitch ramming his engorged cock harder and faster as his needs built.

Mitch knew he was reaching his summit, he could feel cum boiling from his balls. With an animalistic cry, he rammed himself deep into his husband. His load emptying into Darrin's gut, Mitch trembling as his entire body shook with release. The waves of delight washed over Mitch, until with a final grunt, he released the last of his load into Darrin. The pair gasped, panting hard, both exhausted from their passionate exchange.

Mitch slowly started moving back and forth, feeling his hard cock press through the wet load he had given Darrin. Mitch ran his hands over his lover, amazed as always at the intense pleasure they could share. Mitch was not yet finished though.

Running his fingernails down Darrin's back, Mitch slowly pulled out. He smiled as a small stream of white cascaded from Darrin's hole. Running his finger through it, he slowly pressed into the trickle and entered Darrin's well-satisfied butt. Wanting to finalize their lovemaking, Mitch wiggled down the bed until his face was at Darrin's butt, and inhaled deeply. The strong scent of sex enveloped him; the mingling of his own sex and Darrin's forming a fog that awakened a more primitive Mitch. In a final act, Mitch leaned in and ran his tongue over Darrin's asshole.

"Ah fuck," said Darrin dreamily.

Mitch dipped in again, filling his senses with the passion that existed between the pair. After a final swipe, Mitch pressed his body upward, slipping over Darrin's body until he was nibbling at the back of his neck. After a delicious, satisfying time, Darrin turned his head and kissed Mitch again.

"Thank you, lover. That was amazing," said Darrin with a satisfied sigh.

Mitch kissed him back, playfully biting his lower lip. "For me too."

Darrin suddenly let out an unexpected giggle. "I hope the two trouble makers are enjoying their time without us too."

Mitch nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I'm sure they are enjoying some time with us not hovering over them."

<><><><>

Josh looked in disbelief as Trent led both horses toward him, both with pronounced limps. Josh looked at Trent with a look of disbelief.

"What the hell happened to them?"

"I have no idea. I was cooling them down and they both started limping. Maybe something happened when we had to chase the bulls back to their pasture after they tore up the fence."

"Oh shit! What else can go wrong!" bemoaned Josh.

Trent started to say something, but heard a noise coming around the barn. They both turned just in time to see the first goat scamper around the barn and head down the road. As the trickle became a torrent, Josh looked at Trent in dismay.

"Fuck a god damn duck!"