Growing Josh Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh nodded in agreement, a smile spreading over his face. "True, very true. This should be an interesting visit."

<><><><>

Josh stood with Christopher, and watched Trent and Zach play with the twins. Josh had to admit, if someone created children from Zach and Christopher, these kids were them. Light complexion and white blond hair, they looked like smaller versions of their dads.

He smiled at the toddler's antics. "They're cute kids."

Christopher glanced over and then beamed at his children. "They're great. They've sure changed our lives."

"I can only imagine..."

Josh walked over to the rug the kids were playing on and squatted beside them. "Hey would you two like to go see the horses?"

Timmy stumbled to him and Josh caught him just before he fell. "Horthy?"

"Yup, you can see the horsey. Maybe even pet him. How does that sound?"

"Good! Ammy! Go see horthy!"

Sammy waddled to his twin, falling into Josh's lap with a delighted giggle. Josh helped them both up, and started outside with them. By the time they got to the door, Christopher had moved to the other side and helped get the kids out. They ambled to the newly rebuild stables. Josh could hear the shuffling inside and then both horses stuck their heads over the stall doors and peered at the kids.

<><><><>

Zach shook his head as they moved out the door. He turned with an odd look to Trent. "I'm not much of an outdoor guy. I changed majors after my first year in college when I realize ag wasn't for me."

Trent toyed with his nails for a minute, trying to feel comfortable with his man who Josh had loved, at least at one point. The kids had provided a convenient distraction from each other.

"What's your major now?"

Zach let out a soft chuckle. "Computer science." He winked at Trent. "I can help Chris find all the porn he can deal with."

Trent let out a chuckle at Zach's humor, feeling his defenses soften. "It is important to keep the porn files straight."

"Yup!"

Zach looked out the window, seeing the toddlers coming out of the stables and toward the goats. "I can't believe Josh still has those nasty goats."

Trent let out a chuckle. "The goats are ours now, I bought half of them. They saved the ranch last year."

"Saved the ranch, huh. Sounds like a bad plot for a graphic novel."

Trent moved to the kitchen and began cleaning up from the morning mess. As the hot water filled the sink, he slipped the dishes into the soapy water. As he finished washing the first dish, Zach was at his side and began to rinse and dry the dishes as Trent washed them. They worked in silence until they'd cleaned and stored away the morning's dishes, once Zach put the twins bottles in the drainer. Trent turned to him.

"You've changed..."

Zach chuckled as he dried his hands. "Raising two babies forces you to grow up. And with those two cuties how could you not step up and take care of them."

"Well, they look just like you two. That's pretty impressive."

Zach chuckled and carefully laid the towel across the counter. "Christopher's sister donated the eggs, the sperm was mine. So they are our kids."

Trent's mouth formed an O as implications occurred to him. After a few moments, he turned back to Zach. The conversation suddenly taking on a relaxed tone.

<><><><>

Josh and Trent stood at the front door, waving as the family drove off in their oh-so-suburban mini-van. They enjoyed the time together, going much better than he'd hoped. Zach had a new maturity, and Christopher was the perfect match.

"Who would have thought Zach would have made such a good dad."

"A few years ago he wouldn't have. He's changed. Christopher is a good match."

Trent looked at Josh. "Sorry you let him go?"

Josh began laughing, taking several minutes to regain his composure. "Christopher confided in me that he thinks Zach is kind of kinky. They're a great match. We're a better match."

Trent wrapped his arms around Josh and pulled him in for a kiss. "Their kids are cute though. Did you know Christopher's sister was the egg donor and Zach was the dad?"

"Really? Well that would explain a few things. Like how the kids look so much like them."

Trent kissed Josh again. "I want kids too."

"I know, babe. We've talked about it and I'd like kids too."

"I have an idea..."

"Oh god, should I be scared?"

"Maybe, it involves Darrin's sister."

Josh looked at him and started chuckling. "You better start working on that one!"