Growing Josh Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Trent and Mitch burst from the ridge above them and raced toward him and Josh, urging their horses on.

<><><><>

Trent spotted both men, standing in the ankle high buffalo grass, their breechcloth's swaying in the slight breeze. Trent focused on Josh and urged Whitey down the slope toward his husband. 30 feet. As he raced toward Josh, everything slowed until it seemed like one of those documentaries where you was watched the individual wings of the bumblebee move through the air.

He caught the look on Josh's face, nothing but confidence. 20 feet. The bits of dirt and grass flew from racing hooves, spraying an arc as the horse slid into a turn. 5 feet. Josh was poised, arm outreached with a grin on his face. Mitch leaned to the inside of the turn, his arm extended. At the same instance hands grasp forearms and locked.

Using the momentum of the horse, he slung Josh through the air and he landed with a pop. Josh tucked himself against Trent, clamped his legs around the horse and his arms around Trent. Once he felt them fuse together, they leaned forward and raced toward the creek like the hounds of hell were on their heels.

The wild race lasted only long enough to get them out of sight, and he sat up and Whitey slowed accordingly. At a gently lope, they could catch their breath. "Hot damn!"

Trent turned his head and chuckled. "What was that for?"

"It worked. The crazy ass thing actually worked. Darrin got on too. So everyone is good."

"You saw 'em?"

"Yup, just as we topped the ridge. They were headed to Anniversary Hill."

"How do you know?"

Josh laughed at his husband. "Because Darrin is awful at keeping secrets. Although there wasn't really much for him to spill. We all knew that's where they'd spend their honeymoon."

Trent motioned to the bend in the creek where they had spent so many enjoyable times. "Kind of like us?"

Josh snorted and then cracked up at his own noises. "Yeah, exactly like us."

<><><><>

Mitch jumped off the horse and turned to watch Darrin carefully swing his leg over his neck and then jumped to the ground. He let out a low groan that set Mitch into a fit of laughter.

Darrin scowled at him. "What's so freakin' funny?"

"You."

Darrin crossed his arms and raked Mitch with an even harsher glare, which then evaporated into a grin. "I'm too old to be yanked onto a running horse."

"Too fat too. About wrenched my arm outta its socket."

"Fat? You surely are not stupid enough to say my ass is fat on tonight of all nights."

Mitch's smile deepened and the laughter rose in volume. "It's good to know you haven't gotten any less easy to tease over the years." He wrapped his arms around Darrin and pulled him tight to his body. "I love you, babe."

Darrin smiled and shook his head. Leaning closer he kissed Mitch. "Love you, too."

Mitch returned the kiss and then looked at the camp that he'd planned. Friends of theirs had helped with everything. With Emma in charge of the details he had no concerns. But Mitch scanned the area for one specific item, the cooler. Finally finding it, he strode over, lifted the lid, and then closed it again with a satisfied nod. He turned to Darrin.

"There's short and T-shirts in the tent so you can change. Put the wedding stuff in the plastic box so it'll stay clean."

"Why? Usually you don't care about stuff like that."

Mitch's eyebrows lifted. "I overheard someone speculating about how much they'd cost to have made."

"And?"

"It was over five-thousand dollars."

Darrin's mouth fell open. "What?"

"That's what he said. Ten-grand. I want to put them all in display frames. Trent has been threatened too."

Darrin's lips form a silent oh as he looked down at the intricately beaded pieces of clothing. Suddenly conscious that he was wearing expensive artwork, he started to take it off where he stood.

Mitch began to chuckle. "Go ahead. If they're peeping in on us, they deserve to see naked hairy asses."

Darrin paused for a moment, then shrugged and carefully undressed. He folded the individual pieces and laid them carefully in the box Mitch had brought. He considered staying naked, but then pulled on the shorts and tees that Mitch had brought. Just in case someone decided to check on them. Once he'd wiggled into the shirt, he found Mitch standing with a box of matches.

"Go ahead and start the fire. I'll be out in just a few minutes."

Darrin found the wood ready, just waiting for a match. With the scratch of it against the box, the match exploded into flame and he carefully laid it on the puff of starter. Within a few seconds, a compact flame licked at the smallest twig. Darrin carefully nursed the fire as he waited. He jumped and let out a squeak when a hand grabbed his shoulder. Darrin spun, to find Mitch doubled over laughing.

"Damn, that's one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time." Mitch was still chuckling when he pulled up two of the campstools and sat down on one. Darrin fed the fire slowly, building a nice flame. He worked on it until he was giving it pieces as large as two fingers and then sat beside Mitch.

"OK, I have a fire going. Now what? I'm hoping you have some food in there. 'Cause I'm starved."

Mitch's eyes twinkled. "Go check."

Darrin shot him a questioning look, but then walked over and popped the lid. He stood there for a few moments and looked like he was on the verge of tears. He began moving his mouth, but no sounds emerged. Finally Mitch walked over with a smile and started pulling out food that had special meaning to them. The first one was something no one else would understand, a package of thick sliced baloney.

Mitch pulled out the pans and other cooking stuff, and soon had baloney frying in the skillet. Darrin sat still, amazed his husband remember those special baloney sandwiches they shared so many years ago in the Texas Hill country.

"You. How. You rem—"

"There's elk steak too. Just about everything we've had at important points in our lives together.

Darrin stood speechless as his wonderful husband cooked him a meal of memories.

<><><><>

Josh pulled the food from their cooler and lay out a delicious meal. He shook his head as he sprinkled a little salt and pepper over the ribeye steaks Trent had packed. As he worked on the accompaniments for the meal, he saw Trent shake his head.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about what Mitch packed for them."

"Why?"

"It was such weird shit. Like baloney and okra."

Josh shrugged. "Who knows? They eat strange crap sometimes."

Trent nodded in agreement.

They worked together and soon had dinner fixed. They sat quietly on a blanket and enjoyed each other's company. The sun lowered itself enough that their tiny valley was in shadow, while the hilltops surround them were frosted crimson and umber. A light breeze blew across the water and drew the flames into a dance. The pair had stripped out of their regalia too, but had op'd to wear only the gym shorts Trent had packed.

Josh grinned at Trent. "Lets go swimming."

Without a backward glance, Trent dropped his shorts and began walking into the creek. He sat on the sandy bottom and waved Josh to join him. "Come on, get your ass in here. This is the best idea you've had all day."

Josh waded into the creek and sat down between Trent's legs. The cool water slowly swirled around them as they enjoyed the palette of the setting sun. Josh leaned in and kissed Trent on the chin. "How do you like being married?"

He let out a barking laugh. "About the same as I did in Alaska. None of them are legal. I mean, I appreciate all the work everyone put into it. But..." Trent shrugged.

"Hopefully, soon."

"How about we just make out instead of thinking about that crap."

"Sounds like a fantsti—"

Trent cut him off with a hard kiss to the lips. His hands clasped around Josh's neck as he dragged him closer. His kisses turn down Josh's chin, planting soft kisses along its entire length. He ran his tongue along the edge of Josh's ear. Josh sighed as the soft beginnings of pleasure travels through his body. He reached out and caressed Trent's chest, finding his nipples and flicking them gently with his thumbs. Josh's breathing became ragged, when Trent stopped.

"Come on. Let's get on dry land." Trent held out his hand and Josh took it in his. The pair moved to the blanket and lowered themselves to it. Josh ran his hand over Trent's flat stomach, wrapped his hand around his cock and squeezed it.

"Damn, you are so hard. You just came a couple of hours ago."

"What can I say, rapid recharge."

Josh chuckled and ran his tongue along the underside of Trent's cock. He dropped his hand lower, wrapping it around Trent's balls and tugging on them while he trapped the head of his cock in his mouth and traced the tip of his tongue along the underside.

His focus shattered when Trent sucked his nuts into his mouth and began running his tongue over them. The heat and pressure were too much. He could feel his cum rising.

"Fuck! Ah, shit."

Josh tensed, the first stream spraying from his deep red cock. Josh cried out with each ripple of his muscles. Trent licked along its length and Josh shuddered.

"Damn! Sorry, it happened so quick."

Trent kissed him tenderly, and then flicked his hard nipple. "Nothing to be sorry about."

Josh shook again at the sensations. Then he grabbed Trent and started stroking his rock hard cock. "Fuck me. Now."

Trent cocked an eyebrow. "Don't you want to wait a few minutes?"

"No. Now."

Trent grinned and retrieved a small bottle of lube. Josh felt the breeze of dusk quickly followed by the wet slickness of the lube Trent pushed inside. He pulled his knees higher, opening himself as Trent slowly fingered him. The normal deadening of desire gone, he felt each stroke of Trent's finger in exquisite detail. Josh was shocked that with the last drop of white cum dripping from his cock, it was beginning to plump again.

The friction sparked along Josh's nerves as Trent eased him open for what he knew would be a wild and fast ride. He smiled at the sight of Trent's cock, throwing off strands of precum. The sensations traveled through him until he reached the point where his only sounds were light mewing noises coming from between his lips.

Trent moved between his legs, put his hands on the back of Josh's knees and pushed forward. Josh sucked in air when Trent's hard cock pressed against his hole and then pierced it without a pause. A lancet of pain shot through Josh and he tensed, but Trent pushed his hard member deeper. Josh felt the stretch as Trent's thickness descended inside him, and then the fire hit Josh's system as Trent slid along his prostate.

Josh let out a guttural moan and dug his bare heels into Trent's hips. Josh's mouth hung open as Trent ground deep inside him. Josh focused on Trent as he began sliding out until just the ridge remained inside Josh then suddenly plunged deep inside.

"Ah, shit!"

Trent grabbed his waist, ramming deep with each snap of his hips. Josh rode the elation of Trent's lovemaking. He took his lips between his teeth, his thrusts erratic. Josh dug his heels in harder in response, urging Trent on. He reached up and started playing with his nipples, adding to the flood of pleasure surging through his body. Josh arched his body upward, moving with Trent, wanting more.

Trent slammed Josh hard, sliding him across the blanket, and exploded. Josh sensed the warmth filling him, grabbed his hard cock and started jerking it. He wrapped both hand around his now stiff cock and pounded it while Trent emptied the last of his seed into Josh. As he came down from his orgasm, he began caressing Josh.

"Come on, babe. Shoot for me."

Josh felt a familiar churning, his muscles contracting in delicious symphony. His ass clamped around Trent's cock, loving the sensation of its semi-stiff girth inside him. With a final surge, he shot.

Josh felt the final ecstasy followed almost immediately by a thick stream of jizz curled across his chest. As he milked his second orgasm of the night, his cock belched out globs of cum. With a final straining groan, the finale dripped to his crotch. Josh dropped back, panting hard. Trent lifted his hand, and gently ran his tongue over it, loading his tongue with semen. He leaned down, kissing Josh and slipping a little of his cum between their mouths. Josh moaned at the intimate action, and his body was surrounded with the scents of their lovemaking. After several delicious minutes, Trent broke the kiss and looked down at Josh.

"I think we're going to need another swim."

Josh chuckled contentedly, running his hands over his slick chest, enjoying the sensation of cum leaking from him. "You think?"

<><><><>

Mitch lay back, looking at the stars above them in the perfect black night, the cool breeze running over his chest, his arm around Darrin. "Perfect night."

Darrin tilted his head and kissed Mitch's forearm. "It is. 'Course this hill is the best place to look at it from too."

"Agreed."

"I'd never want to live in town. We couldn't do this."

Mitch glanced down at their naked bodies lying across the air mattresses and blankets they'd brought to sleep on. The fire a few feet away giving off a soft pop from time to time. In the distance the faint sounds of one coyote calling. It was an idyllic setting. With an ornery grin he turned to Darrin.

"Would you miss the naked nights on anniversary hill, or the scenery?"

Darrin kissed Mitch and then ran his hand down his chest. "Your naked body is part of the scenery."

Mitch rolled toward Darrin until he lay across his chest. He lowered his head and ran his tongue around Darrin's nipple. Mitch teased it for several moments before lifting his head and blowing across it gently.

"Umm, feels good," Darrin said.

"Good. Then just relax." Mitch turned slightly and ran his tongue between Darrin's pecs. Reaching his throat, he kissed it gently, moving upward until his last kiss landed on Darrin's chin. With a grin, he planted a kiss on Darrin's nose.

"So what did you think. About today?"

Darrin looked into Mitch's dark sparkling eyes, marveling at the fight it has been to hold them together. But amazed at the fact they were still here, still together, after so many years.

"I think I'm glad you didn't drop me."

Mitch started laughing again and kissed Darrin on the forehead. "Well relax, and let's see if I can't make you remember why you love me."

Darrin grabbed Mitch's face. "Never doubt that I love you...never."

Mitch grinned and slid his hand over Darrin's stomach. "I don't, babe. But it's still good to hear." Mitch gave a childish grin and wiggled lower, taking a swipe at Darrin's nipple as he did. Soon his tongue circled Darrin's navel, fingers lightly playing with his nipples. Darrin tensed as Mitch moved lower, then forcefully expelled the breath he held when Mitch's hot tongue slithered across the underside of his cock.

Mitch swiped his tongue over the swollen head a few times, enjoying Darrin's response. His fingers drifted through his thick bush, wrapping his fingers around it and tugging lightly. His hand shifted lower and he watched for Darrin's response as he took his balls in his fingers and tugged on them gently.

"Ah, shit. That feels nice."

Mitch let his fingers glide downward, searching. He scooted lower, his face between Darrin's legs, and pushed them upward. Prying Darrin's butt cheeks apart, he ran his finger over his twitching hole. Mitch blew lightly over it, watching it convulse under the attention. He leaned forward and ran his tongue over the pink opening.

Darrin groaned and grabbed his legs, pulling them higher and exposing himself to Mitch. Mitch spread his ass and lapped over his hole again. After several minutes of working over it, Mitch leaned back and looked at his husband. Darrin's eyes were closed and a fine sheen of sweat covered him, his breath came in shallow gasps. Mitch gently pried Darrin's hands from his knees and lowered them to the ground. He crawled back up Darrin until they were face to face.

"How was that?"

"Fucking fantastic!"

"I think it's my turn, whatda you think?"

"Bring it, babe."

Mitch crawled higher until he could spread his butt over Darrin's face. The sweet feel of Darrin's tongue over his hole created delicious electricity for Mitch.

Darrin looked up at Mitch's fantastic hairy ass. The whirl of dark hair over each ass cheek remained one of the sexiest things Darrin had ever seen. As Mitch's ass descended, Darrin was assailed by the wonderful musky scent he so easily identified as Mitch. Darrin lifted his face and buried it between Mitch's cheeks and began feasting on prime man.

His tongue danced along its edge, coating hair and butt with thick trails of spit. Mitch slid himself back and forth while Darrin darted his tongue in again and again as he sampled the feast of Mitch. Grabbing his thighs, Darrin pierced Mitch's hole with his tongue, pressing in his flesh spear. With that, Darrin lost himself in the pleasures presented to him. His actions filled the air around them with soft animal sounds as Darrin pressed himself hard into Mitch's crack and licked and ate it.

Mitch showed his appreciation with his sighs and exclamations. His need built with each pass of Darrin's tongue. The sparks of lust were turning his body into a brush fire of desire. His cock was steel hard and dripping, precum slung from it with each twitch of Mitch's body. He needed it, he needed Darrin inside him.

"Damnit. I need fucked!"

Darrin grabbed his cock and waved it at Mitch. "Climb on board!"

Mitch grabbed at the bottle of lube he'd dropped nearby and smeared it over his hungry ass. He dipped a couple of fingers inside himself and moaned. Crouched over Darrin's cock he aimed it, then lowering himself down its length. The entry was the perfect combination of pleasure and pain, driving Mitch crazy with the building lust. He pressed down relentlessly until Darrin's pubes were tickling his ass cheeks.

"Ah fuck..."

Darrin had his hands over Mitch's thighs, enjoying the texture slide under his palms. Mitch rocked slowly, his mouth draped open. Darrin loved the hot sensation as it curled around his cock. His focus sharpened even further when Mitch began to fuck himself with mini-thrusts. The motion became longer and longer until he was pulling almost out, Darrin's cock head on the edge then dropping back onto it. The slack-jawed expression on Mitch's face loud testament to how intense the feelings were.

"Having fun, babe?" said Darrin.

Mitch smashed himself against Darrin's crotch, sending amazing jolts of pleasure through his body. "Damn straight I'm having fun. But this'll be more fun." Mitch began bouncing up and down on Darrin's cock, riding it like an obscene pogo stick. The waves of pleasure built for Darrin, each bounce scrapping along Mitch's tight ass. He slammed himself down on Darrin and began grinding his ass in a circle.

"Ah, fuck. That feels amazing."

Mitch let out a groan as his eyes fluttered. "You should feel it from here."

Darrin felt his cock sweep through Mitch's gut. The steamy man he was buried in was driving him to the edge. He fought it down, wanting this to last, this delicious taste of masculine sex. But Mitch knew his buttons too well. As he balanced on the precipice, Mitch grabbed his nipples and twisted them.

"Holy shit!"

Darrin grabbed Mitch's thighs and began pounding into him. He rabbit fucked upward as the wave raced through his system. As the ecstasy hit, his mind clouded with delicious climax and his body pulsed as it shot into Mitch. The ripples of hedonism rolled over him as he distantly felt his body convulse again and again. As the last pulse flowed from inside him, he distantly became aware of Mitch rubbing his nipples. The sensation built until his entire body was too sensitive to touch.