Growing Pains & Pleasures Ch. 08

Story Info
Wife further expands her sexual horizons.
2.2k words
4.41
88.9k
9
0

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SafTman2
SafTman2
78 Followers

Although I didn't realize it at the time, what happened to me in the last chapter was the beginning of a long descent into codependent behavior and an addiction to the misdirected sense of power and self worth that came from sex. My husband Tom had stayed with me and taken care of me after I got pregnant during a brief affair. I had envisioned being left alone, losing my children, my marriage, my friends and family, everything I had known. When Tom took me back, I felt I owed him everything. The attention he gave me, emotionally and sexually, after several years of an emotionless marriage was so comforting that I easily mistook the codependent relationship for love. Tom asked me to let him watch me make love to another man and I did it as chapter 7 details. His response was even more attention and devotion to me. Tom's reward for me being a slut made me believes that was the way to keep and please my husband. I also loved the attention I received from other men and the sense of power I felt when they wanted me.

Tom had watched from the adjoining room while I spent the night making love with Herb, a former neighbor. The next morning, after Herb left, I went to Tom's room. He was an animal! He wanted me again and again, over and over. We fucked from 11:00 in the morning until 5:00 pm that afternoon. I had been up most of the night with Herb and I finally fell asleep, totally exhausted.

When I finally woke up, it was 11:00 pm. Tom wanted me again, but suggested we go down to the hotel lounge and have a drink or two. That sounded fine to me. I cleaned up and was about to get dressed when Tom stopped me and told me to wear nothing but my stockings, garter and raincoat. The night before, Herb had taken me to the lounge wearing that and a half bra. I had gotten a little drunk and had let my coat slide open so my body could be seen by several men at a table next to Herb and I. Tom had been watching from the bar and although he couldn't see me, he could tell the other men were looking at me with Herb. Tom told me that seeing other men admire me was a turn on for him. They didn't know us and would never see us again so who cares if they got a peek! It sounded reasonable to me and I could tell he really wanted it. My sense of adventure was aroused as well as my sexual desire. I was in a strange town, acting completely different from how I had ever imagined myself. It was like being in a movie, not real, but I could do anything!

I dressed as Tom had asked. We went downstairs and found a table near the back of the lounge. Big comfortable overstuffed chairs and small round tables with candles in the center were the decor. We ordered drinks and I was surprised that the bartender himself delivered the drinks, not the waitress. The bartender put the drinks on the table and spoke to me, not even looking at Tom. "Lady, we don't allow working girls to hang out in here. No shows tonight or you'll have to leave." He seemed surprised at my shocked expression. I was speechless! Tom spoke up, telling him that I was his wife, not a hooker. Tom grabbed my hand and showed him my ring, which matched Tom's wedding band. The bartender looked surprised and said he was sorry, he thought he recognized me as someone else and must have made a mistake. Suddenly, I was very self-conscious. I was nearly naked beneath my raincoat and I knew the bartender did recognize me. He thought he was covering for me with my husband!

Tom went to the men's room a little later and the bartender immediately came to the table. He said he knew I had been in the lounge last night with another man and he hoped he hadn't gotten me in trouble. He was smiling and spoke softly. I told him everything was OK, that my husband wasn't angry. He asked me if my husband knew I had been with the other guy. I don't know why, but I said, "Yes, he knows all about it!" The bartender chuckled and said I was " lucky to have a husband who shared ". I felt a thrill run through me, like butterflies in my stomach as he looked at me and said, " Very nice!" while his eyes roamed over me. He touched my hand and squeezed it as he turned back to the bar.

Tom returned and the waitress brought us two more drinks. She told Tom they were on the bartender. Tom raised his glass toward the bar to acknowledge the drinks. The bartender waved, and I smiled and waved back. Tom saw me and asked what was going on. I told him about the conversation I had with the bartender. Tom couldn't believe I had told a total stranger that he let me sleep with another man! I thought he was mad, but he was pleasantly shocked. He told me how that turned him on, that the bartender was watching us and knew what I had done! He told me he felt like he was with a celebrity or something. He said the bartender must have been impressed with me because he had bought us drinks. I was really beginning to feel like something special.

As we sat in the bar for a while longer, we began to get smiles and glances from guys at the bar. More free drinks came our way, again from some of the guys at the bar. Tom waved and thanked them from across the room. I just smiled and nodded. The bartender returned to our table and introduced himself to Tom and I. Dan told us he thought we had a really great relationship, open and understanding. He and Tom chatted and Dan kept looking at me all the time. I turned my back to the bar so only Dan and Tom could see me, and I opened the top of my raincoat, showing Dan my breasts. He smiled and licked his lips, then checked to see if anyone was watching.

He said, "It's OK, nobody can see you now!" I pulled my legs up onto the chair and opened my raincoat all the way. Dan could see my breasts; my legs were completely exposed in my black stockings and garter belt. He breathed in deeply and looked at Tom, who smiled and gave an approving nod. Dan stepped directly behind me, his hands slid over my shoulders and he grabbed my breasts. I could see Tom's eyes light up as he watched me being caressed in public! I was shaking with the excitement I felt! As Dan felt my breasts, I leaned back, my head pushing against him, and I could feel his hard cock against the back of my head. He moaned and pulled himself away.

"I've got to get back to work, but I'll be back!" I covered my self again and looked at Tom.

He said, "God, Annie that was so hot, I almost came right here!" I laughed and said, "Anything to make you happy! And it wasn't bad for me either, his cock was just about in my ear!" I opened my coat and flashed my breasts at Tom laughing and sucking my finger with my lips. I pulled the raincoat back over me and turned so I could again see the bar. Dan was smiling and watching us, as were a couple of guys at the bar. No one else in the place seemed aware of Tom and I. In a minute, one of the guys at the bar came to the table with two more drinks. He nervously said that Dan had told him we might like another drink. He looked at Tom and then at me, just grinning. Tom smiled at me and shook his head "yes". I knew what he meant. I turned away from the bar again and let my raincoat open as I leaned back.

The guy stared open mouthed for a few seconds and asked Tom, "Can I touch them?"

Tom said, "If it's OK with her, it's OK with me!" The guy stood behind me and held both my breasts, running his hands over them and pinching the nipples gently. I couldn't help leaning my head back to see if he also had a hard on. After a few more seconds, he leaned over and kissed my neck, saying thanks as he left.

Tom leaned across the table and touched my breasts gently. I'm 5 foot 8 inches tall, 135 pounds and 36d-27-37, with brown hair and green eyes. I'm what I consider nice looking, but not really beautiful. I felt beautiful that night. Two strangers had felt my naked breasts in a public place! I was turned on by this and proud that my husband was getting such pleasure from watching this happen! The other guy from the bar was suddenly behind me, with his hand on my shoulder. He just said, "Hi! You really are beautiful! Dan said you were a real looker!" I sat up from leaning across the table toward Tom.

Tom was still grinning at me. I kept on leaning back and said, "Thanks, and tell Dan to come back!" As I leaned further back, I pulled my legs out from under me and stretched all the way out in my chair. The raincoat was now fully open and the guy standing behind me could see every inch of my body in just my stockings and garters. He leaned over and without even hesitating, put his hand on my cunt and began trying to push his finger into me! I pulled his hand away and said, "Look, but don't touch!" I placed his hand on my breasts and pushed my head back against his pants, feeling another hard cock! After a few seconds, I said, "That's enough, I'm saving it for my husband!" He said thanks and told us he'd send Dan back in a few minutes.

I looked at Tom and saw the desire in his face. He was breathing hard. I started to pull the raincoat back over me, but he said, "No let me look at you!" I realized that Tom had his cock out and was jacking off under the table! I said, "Tom, let me do it!" He looked past me, and I turned my head to see Dan approaching. Dan came up behind me and put his hand on my head, rubbing my hair gently. My body was still stretched out and fully visible. "You guys are unbelievable! You are so HOT!" His hand slid down to my breasts and Tom began stroking himself again. I turned my head to look up at Dan and I couldn't believe what I saw! He had unzipped his pants and his cock was sticking out right in front of me! I shot a look at Tom who was in ecstasy and still grinning. I turned back and took Dan's cock into my mouth! It was like a dream! I knew what I was doing, but it was like I wasn't really there. I was floating above the room, watching some other woman.

The bar was nearly empty by now and those who were still there were totally oblivious to what was happening. Either too drunk or wrapped up in their own chatter to notice us. Turning my head to take more of Dan into my mouth, I reached over my shoulder and grabbed his cock. I stroked him with my thumb and forefinger as I sucked. I was afraid to move too much or make noise because I didn't want anybody to catch us. Tom slumped back in his chair, obviously having just finished cumming! I was incredibly hot and my skin felt like it was on fire. Dan pulled back and slipped his cock back into his pants, mumbling something about closing time. Tom suddenly became alert and said; "We're staying in room 204, come up when you're finished here!"

Dan said, "I'll be there!" and turned to the bar. I covered up and sat up, still a little dazed. As it sunk in that Tom had invited Dan to our room, I was again shocked at what I was doing! I said to him, " Tom, what's going on?"

Tom said, "Annie, he wants you, and I want to watch you fuck him! Please, Annie I know you'll love it too!"

The passionate look he had on his face convinced me to stop thinking about what I was doing and just let Tom take control. "Whatever you want Tom, as long as you're happy, I don't care!" He reached across the table and held my hands and I felt the stickiness of his cum as I squeezed back. All I could see was the burning desire in his eyes. I couldn't have told you what Dan or the other two men who had touched me even looked like. I didn't care what happened as long as I had Tom and could make him feel like that! I was already lost and a long way from anywhere I had ever been before!

SafTman2
SafTman2
78 Followers