Growing Pains Ch. 03

Story Info
Took to long, to continue.
695 words
3.82
13.4k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry, it took so long.

**************************************************

Sleepily "Ethan, get the phone."

Ethan picks up the phone.

"Hello."

"I told you to leave her alone."

"You bastard come and face me. I will put your ass in the ground. What sicko tries to attack his own daughter?"

Vanessa watches Ethan's face and starts to cry when she realizes how he's talking too on the phone.

"So, she did tell you about me. Tell her I love her and will see her soon."

The phone disconnects.

"Baby, get up...."

"No, sleep."

"Vanessa, get up I need to take you to my house."

Vanessa jerks up from lying down.

"It was him; wasn't it on the phone."

"Yes, honey. It was him on the phone."

"I have to pack."

"Okay, take what you need and were leaving."

Vanessa and Ethan arrive at his home.

"Vanessa, go to sleep and everything will be okay. I have some phone calls to make."

"No, I can't sleep. I need a sleeping pill."

She goes in her bag to find a bottle of pills. Ethan takes her hand in his to stop her actions.

"No, pills my love. I have something better than drugs."

He picks her up and takes her into his room lays her on the bed.

Ethan's cock feels like it would tear right through his pants.

He lightly pulls her legs apart until she was open to his gaze.

"You my dear, Vanessa have the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen, tastiest and wanted."

"Ethan, my love no teasing just pleasure."

Ethan eyes go into a state of wildness he runs a couple of his fingers over her lips so he can see her pink insides. Then he leads his head to her pussy.

She gasped when she felt his tongue caress her cunt. She places her hand in his hair.

"Oh, my love," she moans as his tongue does wonders.

"More, more" she continues to moan. "I need you, Ethan, inside me, please!"

Ethan loves Vanessa and he takes his cock in hand and rubs it against her pussy. Ethan processed to put it on her and she wraps her legs around his waist.

"I love you, Ethan. Don't leave me, please don't ..."

Ethan places his lips over hers to silent her pleas.

"I am not going anywhere my love."

Ethan is happy with the love of his life and he cums within her and they snuggle and go to sleep.

In the morning, Vanessa wakes up first; she gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom.

Vanessa packs her bag and prepares to leave Ethan but she turns on the television first. Then as she opens the door she hears a voice she wasn't expecting.

"Where the hell are you going?"

Ethan backs her up to the wall and strips the clothes from her body.

"Ethan, I have to go. I can't let him kill you."

"No, you are my woman, my love; I waited my whole life for you."

Ethan takes her belt from her jeans and ties her hands.

"You are mine. No one else's mine."

They fall to the floor together.

Ethan puts a hard loving on her nipples. Ethan bits her nipples in a way that hurt her but she loves it and him.

"Do you want to come, my dear?" Kelly nods.

As he pounds her with his big cock he asks her a series of questions. "Then tell me you'll never try to leave me, you love me and you'll stay for every."

"Oh" she moans and pants. "I'll ... never leave, love, stay... you." "Need, cum, Eth."

Then a sound breaks through the air.

"An escaped criminal has been found."

"Ethan, let me go."

Ethan releases her and they watch the television.

"Brandon Teller has been arrested. He is a convicted rapist and ...."

Vanessa turns off the television.

"That was him it over, thank you, Ethan."

"You're welcome, my dear."

"Now that it's over, let's fuck."

************************************************

Thank you for your patience. I would enjoy feedback on where you would like to see this story go or do you think it's finished.