Growing Up Together Ch. 00

Story Info
Two best friends now husband and wife share their life story
808 words
3.81
12.8k
6
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Notes: This is a work of pure fiction. Everyone in this story is over the age of 18. I hope you all will enjoy what I have in store.

Growing Up Together: Introduction

Hello, my name is Maxwell Saberhagen and I would like to tell you all a story about how I and my childhood best friend, now my wife, Derisa Lynn Rayne-Saberhagen, grew up together doing the end of our high school years, what happened doing our college years, how we joined a secret club and how we finally tied the knot. I know some of this may weird you out, but that's how things happen.

Here's a brief description of myself now, I'm 39 years of age, 5'11" 190 pounds with honey brown hair and brown eyes. I've adopted my Mom's sexy looks and Father's build. No distinguishing marks or tattoos. I've always been shy since I was child but being with Derisa Lynn don't make me feel that way. I'm an owner/store manager of restaurant I've worked at since I was in college.

My best friend and loving wife is also 39 years of age, 5'7" 140 pounds with strawberry blonde hair and brown eyes. She still has her sexy big breasts to be her age and there's no sign of drooping in them. The one best thing I can say about my wife is that she has an amazing ass to go with her big melons. Her stats in general is 40D-25-38. Derisa Lynn has one tattoo of a rose on her shoulder and a her name on her lower part of her back. She's the perfect woman and mother in my eyes.

Did I forget to mention that we have 2 kids? They are fraternal twins, Michael and Michelle. Michael is 5' 10" 185 pounds with brown hair and eyes with my looks and Derisa's personality. He's the oldest of the twins by 6 minutes. Michelle is 5' 6, 110 pounds with strawberry blonde hair. She has Derisa's looks and my personality. I really don't know how they got different color hair but I'm not going to question it. I thank God that they're both healthy.

We love them to death and would do anything to make sure they have what they need. Now that they're 18 years old, they can take care of themselves but we'll still be there for them when they need it. But anyway, I'll tell you guys more about them when that time comes.

Derisa Lynn and I have a few things in common like our parents are best friends and that we share the same birthday. I think our Moms had planned to get impregnated at the same time so that could happen but either way, it worked. Getting something for my loving wife isn't hard since we both aren't too picky. Anything we get each other we both appreciate it.

To be honest ladies and gentlemen, when I heard my wife's full name, I had to snicker at it but all in all I thought it was cute.

"Snicker my ass baby. You laughed like Hell at it." Derisa tells me as she walks in my eye sight. I give her a good look over and I have to say, I'm the luckiest man alive right now. Derisa is wearing a strawberry red see-thru nightie only. Her fingernails and toenails are painted red as well. She sits down next to me, wraps her arms around me and lays her head on my shoulder. "Who are you talking to baby?" she asks me.

"I'm talking to the ladies and gentlemen out there who's reading this. I'm telling them about our lives and what happened during it." I tell her before giving her a loving kiss on the lips.

She smiles after the kiss. "I'm sure they'll love it the story just as sure as you'll love the blowjob I'm going to give you."

God I love this woman. If you ever find a nice woman like this, do yourself a favor and never let her go. Those types are one of a kind. Oh man, Derisa found her favorite suck toy. I'll tell you right now I'm no slouch downstairs.If you don't believe me, you can ask Diana, Faith, Melanie, Belle, and Christine of the Slutty Sisters Club which Derisa and I are apart of. I'm the only guy member of the club but that story is for another time.

Derisa Lynn looks up at me with her beautiful brown eyes and winks at me. "Go ahead and tell the story baby. I'll get started on my favorite thing to do." She tells me before attacking my cock. Well, I better do as she says.

Ladies and gentlemen, here's our story...

Author's Note: Go to Growing Up Together: College Years for the next part. Thanks.