G's Submission Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Jane gives what G wants.
1.8k words
4.56
51.6k
29

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3.

Eventually, I wiped my pussy dry for the tenth time and adjusted the skirt one last time before slowly walking to the hall. I peered in. The duo were still sitting in the couch watching the movie. I could see the back of April's head. I sighed and walked around the couch without looking at either of them. I had to pass in front of them and the TV to get to my spot. I heard April scream and gasp.

"What are you wearing?" She squealed. My stomach turned. I tried to smile and did a small pirouette.

"My new slut-wear. How do you like it?" I said, my voice nearly breaking. I didn't know how April would react. She could be totally disgusted and yell at me.

But she didn't. She squealed and giggled. "You look like a slut!"

I was relieved and I did an awkward grin. I felt awful.

"You are too big for that top. You're more out of it than in. " April laughed. I blushed. She was right. "And you're clearly not wearing a bra. What happened to you G?"

I grinned again. "I guess I felt slutty today." More laughter.

Jane said, "I bet she's not wearing panties either." and grabbed the hem of my skirt and lifted. "Yup"

April was literally rolling on the floor laughing now. After ages, she got up, stuck her tongue at me and said, "Whore!"

"Bitch!" I replied as I plonked down on the couch. We watched TV for sometime more. Jane kept peeking at the triangle of skin visible between my thighs. April just ignored me. The movie finished soon, and Jane got up.

"Let's get some food. Let's go to Jared's." She said. Jared's was a local hangout, far from the Uni, but a few people who lived in our area frequented it, some of whom were students.

April did a mini scowl. "I'm too lazy to get up. Besides, I'm not that hungry. Get me something if you go."

"Okay," Jane said. "G, you coming?"

April looked at me expectantly, grinning.

"Yeah, I'll come. But first, I'd better change." I said.

April giggled, "You'd better girl!"

I followed Jane upstairs to her room. We both entered, and she turned around and closed the door behind her. I turned to face her, my heartbeat rising.

"Well?" She said, looking evil.

"Well what?" I said, putting a brave front. There was something about her that made me want to submit to her. She was a natural dominant.

"The hour is up. What did you decide?" She said. "Are you willing to be my slave slut?"

She walked over, not even looking at me. Slave slut. I was incredibly turned on. She bent into the closet and found my wardrobe key. She also picked up another bit of clothing. It looked like a belt, but it was made of cloth. "If you submit to me, I'll satisfy your craving for humiliation. I will degrade you like you've never dreamed of. Your cunt," I shivered. She smiled. "will be permanently wet."

I was now blushing furiously. I have never been so turned on in my life. I felt so attracted to this 18 year old.

She walked around me. "You'll be wearing what I tell you to, you'll be dating whom I want you to."

I licked the sweat off my upper lip. I was melting down..

"The skirt you're wearing right now will be one of your more conservative ones." I chilled. She was evil. She exactly knew all my right buttons.

"I'll give you time to decide. Five minutes." She held out her hand, holding the cloth and the key. "Here. Go to your room. Decide. I'll be waiting at the lift. If you want to continue, and be my pet wear the skirt and bring the key back. If not, then unlock your old wardrobe and wear anything you want. Let's go to Jared's."

I was shocked. She expected me to wear this belt as a skirt? How does she think of this?

I watched as she left, leaving the door open. I didn't need anytime to decide. I had already decided half an hour ago. My pussy ruled my brain. April was right. I am a slut.

I didn't even go to my room. I pulled down my nano skirt and stepped out of it. I looked up as I left the skirt on the bed and froze as I saw Jane leaving the apartment, closing the door looking at a bottomless me. She had a smirk on her face.

Chapter 4.

I looked at the belt. It was actually a cloth belt for one of Jane's skirts. I had seen her wearing it. I groaned. This won't function as a skirt. How am I supposed to cover my pussy? Maybe that was not the idea, I thought.

I pulled it up over my hips. At the lowest point, over my hips, It came down to cover the top of my slit. My cunt was on display to anyone remotely looking at my direction. The split of my pussy lips was visible from several feet away.

I quickly left the apartment, avoiding being seen by April. I saw Jane grinning, holding out her hand. "The key please, pet." I gave her the key. The deal was sealed.

She looked at me contemptuously. "You are a slut aren't you, pet?" She said, looking at my exposed slit.

I blushed furiously. "Answer me," she said, disapprovingly.

"Yes I am." I whispered.

"Of course you are," she giggled. "Look at the amount of under-boob you are showing!"

I was puzzled. My vagina was bloody naked. Why was she so worried about me showing a bit of boob?

"Cover it, slut!" She said as she entered the elevator. I followed her, hastily pulling down the tube top, careful for my nipples not to pop out. I looked at the mirrored walls, My aureole were peeking out. But I had no choice but to let them. I realized that Jane wanted me as close to naked as possible in public.

We were silent for the drive to Jared's, except for when Jane whispered into her cellphone for a short call. I was too busy driving, scared at being so exposed in public to care. Luckily the drive was short.

We parked outside Jared's and got out. My skirt had ridden up now, exposing my fairly engorged clit hood. I pulled it down. I was blushing furiously and terrified. What if someone from my classes saw me. What if my professor were here?

I followed Jane, who went inside without a care in the world. Of course, she was wearing sweatpants and a T-shirt and underwear. Why would she be embarrassed? She found a seat in a corner and told me the order to get.

I groaned as I looked at the queue. There were two people waiting there. They looked like a couple, so I hoped they'd have only one order.

Jared's was empty apart from the four of us. I looked at the counter and saw Rick, the waiter guy fiddling with the broken vending machine, and I realized that this might take some time, maximizing my humiliation in this illegal outfit.

I stood unobtrusively behind the girl in the queue. The guy had turned back and was chatting with her. They didn't seem to be in a hurry. Thank god I didn't know either of them.

It was only a matter of time before the guy saw my outfit. And see me he did. He nearly reacted when Rick shouted, "Just a couple of minutes, now!", and he turned hastily to the counter. I stood unobtrusively, as close to the wall as possible. The girl didn't turn around.

I barely breathed, standing still. So far so good. The guy kept trying to discreetly look at my pussy.

I looked at Jane. She had her phone out, continuously recording my humiliation.

Did I mention that I was incredibly turned on at this point?

The door opened. I froze. Another customer. And this time my luck had run out. In came Carrie.

Carrie was a dyke. One of those butch kinds, tall and well built. I knew her only as the girl in the University printing shop, where she took photocopies and project prints for a living. She always had a gruff manner towards others, but was extra nice to me whenever I went there. I had always suspected she had a crush on me. I was quite flattered by her attention too, often having long chats with her while the prints were happening.

Now, she looked at me frozen, from the doorway. For a long time, I looked at her and she looked me. Well, at my pussy. I was bright red when I said hoarsely, "Hi".

"Hi G." She said, joining me at the queue. "looks like you forgot to wear some pants," She whispered.

I blushed. A long and awkward silence followed. Rick began taking the couple's order. Carrie began to smile at me. "Why are you dressed like a whore? In fact, whores as a rule wear much more than this."

I remembered Carrie being much nicer to me at the shop. I didn't reply. Carrie caught my eye darting towards Jane. She looked at Jane, then back at me and asked, "Are you with her?"

I nodded.

She asked again, "Are you dating her?"

I shook my head, rather more vigorously than needed.

Carrie grinned stupidly. "I like dumb sluts. Do you want to go out with me to dinner sometime?"

I was shocked. She was hitting on me. I awkwardly turned around. Then Carrie did something that completely turned my legs into jelly. She reached around my bare waist and cupped my pussy. I gasped. She then pinched my left pussy lips entirely between her large thumb and index finger. I was terrified. My most private parts were being groped at by this monster in public.

She whispered in my ear, both my left labia in her steely grip. "I said, will you go out with me sometime?"

My phone beeped as I stood there frozen, my pussy now slightly hurting at the dyke's man handling. I opened the message. It was from Jane, and it had two words. "Say Yes."

I closed the phone. Carrie increased the pressure, and now pulled me around by my pussy lips cruelly. I started to cry. I nodded at her. "Yes." I said.

"Good!" Carrie beamed, quite softly now, and released her hold on my womanhood. I was almost relieved when I heard a scream from behind me.

"SLUT!" I whipped around. The girl had seen me. My heart dropped. She was furious. "WHORE! Rick, this bimbo is naked! Bitch!"

I quickly turned tail and fled, running blindly, tears flying everywhere. I didn't stop until I reached my car. I was no longer horny.

Yesterday, I was this nice girl, doing her own stuff. Now, I was a slut slave to an eighteen year old, been worse than naked in public, offended another woman and had a lesbian date with a butch dyke.

I sobbed for sometime and then stopped, cleaning myself as Jane came out of the store with the food and Carrie, both of them laughing.

To be continued...