G's Submission Ch. 06-07

Story Info
Build up to Sunday night.
2.9k words
4.5
33.9k
16

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yup, I'm listening to all feedback. Also, I intend this to be a long story, with many parts. Let's see how it goes.

*****

Chapter 6. Sunday, bloody Sunday

When I came back from the diner, with Carrie's number written across my pubic area, I was slightly shivering. I was just giving up control to this little twerp. She now knows that she could make me do nearly anything she wanted me to. I was controlled by my pussy and she held the buttons to that. I convinced myself that If I did ever develop a semblance of a backbone and stand up to her she'd blackmail me with all the videos she took of me today. Even though I did to Carrie, I didn't want to admit to myself that I wanted this.

As if to reinforce my self persuasions, I could see her recording my walk towards the car. I looked down and I saw how vulgar the writing looked on my body.

Which girl in her right mind would allow anybody to do this to her?

More pertinently, is said girl too far gone if she is aroused by being owned and toyed with in this fashion?

No. I fought back tears. I wouldn't be aroused by being dominated by just anybody. It was Jane. The look on her pixie face. There was something about her. A side of her, and mine, that I didn't know until yesterday. I somehow wanted to please her. To fulfill her dares. Requests. Orders. Commands. Instructions. Rules.

Rules. Where did that come from?

I shuddered.

Her evil grin was replaced by a wry smirk as she closed her phone and started the car. My guts twitched in a slight resurgence of arousal as I buckled up. I didn't even bother dressing. My naked ass stuck uncomfortably to the leather. My vagina squelched distinctly as I re positioned myself. I blushed. The seat was very wet and sticky. And it was my doing entirely.

We were both quiet all through the brief ride back. Sometimes I wonder why we even drive to this place. It is just a mile away. Oh, wait, I thought to myself. Did I now want to do the embarrassing trip on foot? Genius.

Jane didn't say anything, but I could see her lips moving quietly, in an ever present smile as she thought to herself. She had a new toy to play with. Not a half a foot barbie doll but a bimbo who was taller and older than her. I again went into a brain freeze.

I could feel her glancing at me. She knew I was mulling over the events since the game yesterday. I dimly registered her pulling into the basement parking lot of the building instead of the empty lots near the driveway. I felt slightly thankful for that.

The basement was empty except for cars. She got out and reached into the back as I unbuckled. I slowly started focusing on the present. She fished out my top.

She dropped it on my thighs. "Clean the car and then yourself with it dear." I obediently got out and proceeded to soil the only piece of clothing that sufficiently covered me this afternoon with my own secretions. I could feel her inspecting me from behind all through the task. Once the seat was clean, I dabbed it between my thighs to dry myself.

I looked at her, having finished the disgusting chore, the damp top in my hand. She looked back at me expectantly. She was staring as if she was waiting for me to say something. Her lips became narrow. I thought back furiously as to what she expected.

It occurred to me a full minute later. Or so it felt.

The red flag rule. If I didn't suggest something incrementally humiliating to any order she gave me, it was the equivalent of a red flag. A safe word. I almost forgot the devious rule. I was surprised she remembered it. I shuddered at the deviousness of it.

I pushed away thoughts of what she would do if I did raise the red flag. Instead I spent my dwindling brain power coming up with this.

"Can I wear this top back for the rest of the day?"

Did I detect relief in her face? The inscrutable smile soon replaced any trace of emotion. I couldn't believe I said that. That little bit of cloth was now positively pungent. I couldn't imagine bringing it close to my body.

"As your only clothing? Yes you may. And thanks for suggesting that." She said picking up the food and climbing the stairs.

Of course I didn't mean that. This was terrible. I wanted to argue. To rebel. But then, being bottomless in the apartment didn't seem like much after what I had done at the diner.

I pulled my top up by stepping into it. No way was I bringing it close to my face. It was smelling badly by the time I pulled it up to cover my boobs.

I groaned as I remembered April. How am I going to explain this to her? Should I even face her like this. I still couldn't judge how she'd react. In the end I decided I didn't want to risk our friendship.

I then had a stroke of genius. Maybe it was because no one was looking at my pussy. I decided to somehow sneak past her and go to my room. Jane had not specifically ordered me to come up and face April. If she had done that right then, I'd have rebelled. I couldn't care less if she blackmailed me. She'd have to do it in front of April.

I ran up. If Jane had any further of her games to play today, she'd have to text me, I thought wryly.

This was my mini-rebellion. How sick was that?

I don't exactly remember how I sneaked past the pair watching TV and eating food. I didn't think about what explanation Jane gave for my absence. I went up and plonked myself on the bed and pulled up the sheets and went into a blissful dreamless sleep..

I was woken up that evening by the door to my room creaking. It was April. I had my eyes tightly shut, and sheets firmly pulled up. She paused for about a minute, as if in a dilemma to whisper something and wake me up, but then she decided against it and closed the door. I went back to sleep again.

Eventually I got up and looked at the time. It was 7 pm. For the rest of the night I buried myself in my coursework and assignments. I occasionally broke off to check Facebook and get a cautious snack from the fridge.

I still wasn't disobeying Jane for some reason. I didn't even see Jane or April for the rest of the night. Having gotten rid of most of my coursework, I fell asleep again while reviewing a paper for my prof.

Sunday morning. The first thing I did was get rid of my top. It was plastered to my chest. I had to peel it off. I threw it in my laundry basket and took a long shower, washing away all the events of yesterday. It seemed like a long time ago. Sociology research and coursework helped forget.

I came out having dried myself with the spare towel I kept in my hanger. I tugged at my wardrobe door. It didn't budge. I sighed as I remembered. The key was with Jane. I was now terribly annoyed at myself for giving her the key and submitting to her. I tied the towel around me. It covered me sufficiently, considering what I wore yesterday. I still couldn't digest the fact that I obeyed that little bitch and wore that excuse for a skirt to the diner, flashing some strangers. I cringed at the thought and sat on the bed, slightly depressed.

I spent ages there before working up the courage to text Jane. I wanted to demand my key back. I wanted to actually confront her! I felt very different from myself from yesterday. I had grown a backbone overnight. The fact that at the end of the night I hadn't received any sexual satisfaction might have something to do with it.

"Give me my keys." I sent to Jane. I immediately regretted it. "As an after thought, I added: "Please"

I started pacing the room. Why was I so sick? Why did I do all the things she ordered me to do yesterday. I shuddered and cringed. She was outrageous in her demands, and I complied. She made a grown woman go bottomless into a cafe and then forced her to beg to strip and go in again. The fact that I was the woman was just hitting me hard. I had force myself not to cry as I remembered the videos she must have made. Why did I have this idiotic tie between my arousal and self destruction?

Should I seek professional help? I pictured myself explaining my situation to a therapist and cringed again. My phone rang. It was not Jane, but April.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey G," She sounded cautious. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, was just tired yesterday." She must have been wondering about lot of things. I was struggling to not give any details.

"What happened yesterday? I didn't even see you come back from Jared's. Jane said you were talking with Carrie, from the copy shop. When did you come back?"

My throat lumped up. I had forgotten about Carrie. Her number! I had just washed it away!

"G? You there?" April's voice brought me down with a bang.

"Sorry, April, yeah. Um... Yeah.. Carrie was at Jared's. We were hanging out for a while... "

"Oh... mm. OK. Fine. Anyway.. What about lunch with the gang?" She didn't sound convinced, but her last bit about lunch with the gang set my heart soaring. The gang was a bunch of girls from high school, who worked and lived around Uni. We had become great friends during the term, better than at school, partly because of the fact that we were alone in the big city. Sharon, Katie, Ashley, April and me.

We hung out on weekends through long hours. They were my reprieve from tiring coursework.

"Awesome!" I said, my words mirroring my glee.

"Great!" April sounded slightly relieved. I could see why. My behavior for the past couple of days hadn't exactly been normal. "The usual place at noon. I'm at the mall for some shopping. I had to leave without you because you were out cold when I checked. Wake up, sleepy head, and meet us here."

"Yeah sure," I said. We hung up. I felt slightly gloomy now. What was I going to wear?

I checked the phone. Jane's message had come during the call. Hopefully she'd let me wear something conservative. Somehow, I couldn't see that happening.

The reply came. "Come to April's room if you want clothes to wear."

As I had feared. I wrapped the towel around myself and tried to think of the gang. I worked up the courage and went out.

Chapter 8: Some time off.

I closed the door behind as soon as I came in. Jane was at her laptop looking at a video. I froze as I saw a naked woman walking out of Jared's with writing on her body. I was partly relieved. I could get the number from the video! But mostly terrified.

She turned and advanced towards me. She was clearly very aroused. With a smile she tugged off my towel. I was naked again. It seemed to my preferred state before her. She spoke in a very husky voice. It sounded weirdly funny as it still had a hint of teenage highness about it.

"It makes me so horny when you act like the bimbo you are!"

This both scared and excited me. But nothing could have prepared me for what came next. I opened my mouth to say "Jane, please give me something to wear! I need to go meet the gang for lunch at ...", and the next thing I knew her tongue was forcing mine back nearly into my throat. We kissed for a long time. She was literally mauling my breasts, kneading them like dough. Her tongue was a fierce forceful entity in my mouth. She sucked and bit my tongue, forcing me into the bed. It was brilliant. Probably the best kiss I ever had.

I was beginning to moisten downstairs as she cupped me between my thighs. She was incredibly rough, but hot. Before I knew it I was accommodating two of her fingers curled up and fingernails scratching at my spot. At that moment I knew I was not the first girl she had done this to.

She detached her face from mine at long last and started talking. Her fingers never left me. Her other hand was crushing my left breast. "You are huge, you know." She was referring to my boobs. "I mean, you are a cow." I blushed. I had always been bigger than most girls, but not too big. Of course, compared to a nearly flat teenage Jane, I felt like a cow. Her saying that, however, both humiliated and aroused me.

"I was looking forward to you coming up here yesterday. I could have made you come like mad. Instead you sulked away in your room."

She added a third digit. I didn't know what to say. "I'm here now." I said at long last.

She looked at me for a minute. She stopped moving her hand. I was perplexed. Why did she stop. She pulled her fingers out. "Too late."

I groaned. "Please.. don't stop..." I was incredibly horny. She got up. "I need to cum.." I was desperate. I knew I was making a fool of myself, but it was my vagina talking at the moment.

"I tell you what," She said bending over to again kiss me again. "If you are a good girl, you might get to come tonight... I have a surprise planned for you."

My throat had turned into mush, legs into jelly. As if to further entice me, she hooked her fingers in me all over again and did her fingernail move. I felt slightly sick. I didn't like the sound of this surprise.

I nodded.

"Good, that's settled then." She got up again and stuffed her fingers into my mouth. I gagged as the taste reminded me where they had been a few seconds ago. I got up, trying not to make too sour an expression. She wiped her fingers dry on my belly and turned around to the wardrobe again.

"You can wear this," She said, finally pulling out a pair of clothing from the closet after fishing around for a while. The amount of clothing was definitely not reassuring, considering there were not underwear.

It was Jane's old shirt and skirt. The white skirt was thin but opaque, and covered her well. It did stop a few inches above the waistband.of the skirt, but covered my navel. The skirt was short, it would suffice to say. It did however cover me with a couple of inches to spare. I couldn't have expected anything else. In light of yesterday, I couldn't have hoped for better.

Any thoughts of rebellion dispelled by her advances, I looked into her eyes.

"Thanks," I croaked.

"Sure, slut. Meet me in your room at seven in the evening. Have fun!"

The fact that she called me a slut didn't register. It almost felt normal as I went back to my room to get my phone and bag.

I steeled myself to face the world, mainly the gang, in what was probably the skimpiest clothes they would see me in. Hopefully, the knowledge that I was wasn't wearing anything underneath would stay with me. I was pretty terrified.

The lunch actually went pretty smooth. I was ribbed a lot for my clothes, but no one seemed to notice that I wasn't wearing a bra. There was simply too much to catch up. Too much gossip, good food, and wine. I was having a great time throughout, all my thoughts of Jane wiped from near memory until April mentioned the strip poker game. The blabber mouth.

I put up a bold grin, even when she told them about the waxing. Howls of laughter just bounced off me. In fact, in the end, I felt better about the night at the end. I almost wished I could get the gang treatment for Saturday's events too. Almost.

After ages of shopping, at the end of which only Ashley bought anything, we parted. April left with Sharon. I should explain. April and Sharon were cousins, and April's aunt and uncle lived in the city, so she spends Sunday nights with them.

Today, that part of her routine gave me great joy. It meant that April wouldn't be around for the surprise that Jane had planned.

Thinking about it made me steadily gloomier as I drove back. I could already feel all the self-confidence and independence I had gotten from the "gang treatment" erode away as I thought of Jane. My sick desires surfaced to replace them. I reached home, parked and went up.

By the time I reached my room, I was slightly scared again. I took a deep breath and opened the door.