G's Submission Ch. 09

Story Info
The rules are set. And then unset. And then set.
4.5k words
4.64
32.6k
16

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just something I do in my spare time, and out of my fantasies. A lot of people might not like this genre, but then again, a lot of people might. The thing is things are only going to get worse for G, and she's going to love-hate most of it. Those who don't like it might as well stop reading. It is an amateur work I write for free, anyway.

Having said that, it is feedback that keeps me going. The more mails and comments I read the more I'm inclined to write this story. Thanks to those who provided these mails and comments. Especially to the person who pointed out the correction in the number of rules!

*****

"So," I asked Jane casually, as if I were not naked while she was fully clothed. "Why do you do this?" I gulped another spoon of corn flakes. She was looking up at the ceiling, as if contemplating an answer, a slow smile playing on her face. Let me rewind a bit...

___

It was 7 a.m., and I had woken up more than an hour earlier, showered and taken a big bundle of all my old clothes to our storage in the apartment downstairs. Completely naked. At 6 a.m., I was slightly worried about running into the milkman and the paperboy, but I guess I missed them, because I didn't see a soul on my way down the flights of stairs leading to our storage. I was slightly shivering from the cold, and from my still damp body straight out of the shower. I could have dried myself properly if I had a second towel, but it never occurred to me to open the bundle and fish for it.

I took the trip to the storage as fast as I could, with the bundle of clothes covering my boobs, because it was still early, and I didn't expect Mr. Milk and Mr. Paper to arrive yet. By the time I had unlocked the storage, frantically balancing the bundle on my knees, looking at the corridor leading up to the ground floor frequently, stuffed the bundle inside alongside April's old washing machine and a bunch of stuffed toys, locked the door and started upstairs again, it was becoming light.

I tore upstairs, boobs wildly bouncing, hitting my arms as I skipped stairs. I had entered the apartment breathless and full of adrenaline. I was so fucking excited. I quickly went to my room and booted my computer. I hastened to unplug the speakers so as to keep the monster in my bed asleep. I looked at her sleeping serenely, not looking a bit like she'd do the things she was capable of. The manipulative, coercive, egoistic, megalomaniac, controlling bitch.

I tore my eyes off her sleeping face and slapped my face once, shaking my head. I opened the forum and logged on to it. There were two threads in it. One had all my photos, uploaded by Jane. I looked at the comments that followed the photos. There were roughly 9-10 people. I was more and more horrified as I read the comments.

"What a slut! Cumming for the camera! Gross!"

All the comments were anonymous, but I knew they were people who knew me.

"Oh man! I know this bitch. She's a TA in Prof D.'s class. Her name's G! What a ho..."

"Man, she is so hot! I never thought she was this kinda girl. Fap Fap..."

I was tearing up. Jane was ruining me.

"Thanks Jane for this forum! Best thing ever! More photo-shoots please!"

"I wish I could meet you in person Jane! I want to know you better!"

I felt a bit annoyed by this. I had posed for all the photos, and Jane was becoming the local hero!

I read on.

"She is so pretty. Why would she do this?" This was clearly a girl. I felt slightly better now. The light compliment was heavy flattery to my current state of mind.

But then, a few comments down, "Ewwwwwww... Look at her disgusting tits! So huge!"

This was also clearly another girl. I grimaced. I kept scrolling. The comments ran into two pages.

I looked at Jane and the light filtering in from my curtains was playing on her face. I quickly went to the other thread and looked at the most up-voted post. This was supposed to be the thread that would decide on my dare today;

I blanched as I read it. It was brief but bad. I could figure out why this was the most voted.

"G should pick a boy, any boy from the class today and have sex with him after class in the men's room."

I should have guessed this. I wouldn't pretend I didn't spend time thinking about Jane's rules from yesterday. That I had to check this forum for a dare was one of her rules.

Rule # 1. & 2. were my dress code. Always naked in the apartment. When April is there, I was allowed to wear a single item of clothing as long as a model tube dress hanging by the back of my door. At any point of time, no more than two items of clothing were allowed, as long as my cleavage and belly are exposed, and my skirt is the shortest in the room, and is no longer than 10 inches.

I was still feeling slightly incredulous about this rule. Did she seriously expect me to do this? Would she be running around measuring the length of my skirt to see if fit the rules? I smirked. Little did I know how small a 10 inch skirt was at that point.

Rule #3 meant I now had to modify this dare that I had received to make it more interesting.

Above all, the rule that any direct order she gave me had to be made more humiliating for myself, by myself. This was unsaid, and a basis for out current relationship.

The thing about Jane was, she wanted me to be an active participant in my own humiliation. She wanted to drive deep into my gut the idea that I was doing all of this because I was turned on by embarrassment. And not because she was in any way blackmailing me to do this. It had been that way since that fateful Saturday afternoon. To be honest, I preferred it this way. It was not that I liked every bit of what she forced me to do, but by god was it exciting. And I didn't want to be blackmailed. I was terrified, but if I stopped playing with her, she made it very clear that she would do everything not to lose me as a very entertaining pet to live out her fantasies. It was at that point that fear overcame my arousal.

I didn't want that. This was at least pleasurable.

It was all well and good when she involved Kat. Lovely, sexy, brilliant Kat. But now, my photos were all over this forum. A dozen people could see how I looked naked anytime they wanted to. My belly churned uncomfortably every time I thought that Jane wouldn't stop at this forum.

Returning to the matter at hand, sex with a boy I would've barely talked to other than when discussing his assignments and tests. I suppose it could have been worse. Oh wait, It has to be worse. I now had to think of a way to make it worse.

I sat there for a couple of minutes. I then quickly sprung to action and opened the video of me with Carrie from the day before. I forwarded all the embarrassing parts until it came to the part with me coming out of the diner with Carrie's number written across my exposed pubic area. I froze frame. I whipped out my phone and started copying the number.

"Slut!" I froze. The monster was awake. I realized the scene I was presenting to her, of me watching my own naked video. "Good morning!" She said and smirked at me on the way to the bathroom.

I quickly switched off the computer, flushing and trying not to cry. I was being reduced to a horny, sobbing mess by Jane, and the least I could do is try to just be a horny mess.

I went down to have some breakfast. I poured myself some cereal and sat naked at the dining table, my eyes glazed at the newspaper I had picked up cautiously from outside the door. About 10 minutes later I looked up and saw Jane skipping down the stairs, positively buoyant. I was yet to touch my bowl of cereal. She was fully dressed and freshly showered, wearing a cutoff pair of jeans and really tight T-shirt, denting around her bra straps. I would have normally called it slutty, but I was naked. And I had a good feeling that the clothes she would make me wear today would be scary as hell. I shuddered.

She greeted me with a cheery good morning. She then thanked me for the bowl of cereal and pulled the bowl towards herself, asking me if I was not going to get one myself. I stared at her for a minute.

I silently sighed and went back to pour myself some more. She normally reads the paper around this time. She generally hands it to me by the time I wake up and come down, whether she'd finished it or not. We paid for it, me and April, so it seemed right at that time. I would ask her if she was done, and she'd usually say yes and carry on.

Today however, was different. She didn't even take her eyes off it as I brought the cereal to the table. The fact that I was naked might be distracting her, but she seemed to resist me. We both ate silently, apart from the occasional slurps. She didn't even acknowledge my presence. I stared at her for a bit. I was annoyed, and some amount of rebellion stirred in me at the lack of attention.

Here I was in my birthday suit, showered and finished in my morning duties as per instructions, obedient as a slave and the least she could do was... Pet me? Pay attention to me? Something...

Suddenly she looked at me. Or she had been staring at me all this time and I noticed only now.

Either way, I was completely at attention, waiting for every word to come out of her mouth. Outwardly, I pretended to casually look at her.

"Bored?" She asked me nonchalantly, casually folding up the paper.

"Not really," I replied, going back to my cereal, slanting my eyes. I was carefully watching only my bowl, not making eye contact with her. I had finished half my bowl.

"Let's do something fun..." She said.

I looked up. "Like?" I said as if the conversation didn't involve one naked girl who would completely obey the other clothed one.

"Like, why don't you," She giggled and stopped, drawing it out as if thinking of something. The giggle was familiar. It was the same one she had when she was about to ask me to do something humiliating. Her games had started early in the day, and I could feel my pulse quickening and my gut wrenching in a mixture of fear and mild arousal. It was too early to be horny.

"Like, why don't you eat with your hands instead of the spoon..." she said very slowly. The suggestion came as a bit of a shock to me. It was mildly humiliating, but wasn't even close to the level of depravity of her earlier commands. I was in fact slightly disappointed.

I put down the spoon and said, "What, is that all?"

She grinned and said very fast. "Oh, and finger fuck yourself with your other hand. Switch hands every minute."

Even through the disgusting implications of the order, I thought to myself, "That's more like it..."

It was however so disgusting I couldn't imagine myself doing it. The thought of a milky vagina put me off more than eating my own juices. I couldn't bring myself to do it! I hesitated. I just sat there dumbly.

Part of me was curious to know what she would do if I disobeyed. Did she really have control over me? I was entranced, looking at the scene from outside my body, as it were.

I instantly recognized the look in her eyes. I opened my mouth to respond.

She looked at me expectantly. I shut up. I refused to do it! For the first time since the start of her domination, I refused her order. By just staying silent. I waited, barely breathing for the repercussions. And come they did.

Jane's permanent smile disappeared. One of her eyebrows cocked up. "G! You're actually rebelling!"

No reply. She continued. "You know you already have a demerit for not suggesting something more humiliating, right? Not obeying a direct order is two more demerits!"

Where did these demerits come from? She was cooking up stuff on the fly!

"For each demerit I get to add a new rule, or make an existing rule worse!"

That excited me for some reason. Greatly. These rules were already horrible. Making them worse? I clamped my thighs together. I stayed silent.

Jane suddenly became more excited. As if she realized that I was testing her. How far would she go in taking control of me? How far could she puppet me into acting out her sick fantasies? How far could I be pushed?

For a split second, we were both thinking the same thing.

Jane's smile was back when she spoke again.

"Pick a number from 1 to 4..."

"What?" I said, slightly dazed.

"One more demerit." She said gleefully. "Pick a number..."

That woke me up... I had four demerits now. I quickly said 2.

She gasped gleefully. I chilled.

"Ooh brilliant!" She pulled out her cell phone. "Let's see... 2... hmmm" She was scrolling down the list of my rules. Wow... She kept note. This was getting more and more incredible

"Nice, so you want to reduce the length of your clothing! Brilliant!"

My heart sank. She was asking me for the rule number to modify. Had I known, I'd have chosen 3! But why did she ask me to select from 1 to 4?

I brushed the niggling thought aside. I had more important things to worry about.

I was not allowed to wear skirts more than 10 inches long! This was a terrifying rule. I realized after giving it some much needed thought that a ten inch skirt would only just cover my butt, with not more than an inch to spare. Without panties, I was pretty sure I'd be exposing something with every step I tool. Sitting would be obscene. I would have to keep my thighs tightly together to avoid people noticing my lack of underwear. I had never worn a miniskirt to Uni. Ever. And I am going to go wearing a micro skirt that wouldn't cover me fully today. What would the people think?

"Now, for the first demerit, reduce one inch off the the maximum skirt length." The dreadful words came. I knew what to do now. And I did it.

"Jane, can I make it two inches instead of one?"

"ooh! how delightful, yes you may." She literally clapped.

I changed the rule. Eight inches. Oh God...

"Now another number!" She said, barely looking up from her phone.

I thought hard. "4." I said, more out of curiosity than anything else. I had only 3 rules. Not counting the one rule to rule them all, I thought wryly.

"Ooh... New rule!" Jane said. "Let me think of one. I'll text it to you soon."

I was relieved.

"In fact I'll put it up to the forum for suggestion..."

Less relieved.

"Two more to go! This time from 1 to 5." she said.

I thought hard and figured the third rule involving dares from the people at the forum was the easiest one yet. I thought she just couldn't make it much more worse than it already was. I was wrong.

"3", I said.

"The forum rule! Nice... Now, apart from each dare, won't it be great if you invited a new person to join the group, let's say, every weekday?"

"It will..." I said, knowing it was what she wanted to hear. At least she hadn't voiced it as an order. I typed it down, realizing the implications. By the end of this week, I'd have five more people in the forum. Five more people with access to my naked pictures. The idea had me shaking. I groaned inwardly. I had picked a bad rule to change.

"You still have one last number girl..." Jane giggled, as if daring me. I was really sick at this point, of her rules. They would make my life hell. My reputation was going to take a major hit.

I thought back to the rules to select one. I wouldn't want to wear less than two items of clothing at a time. So that ruled out the first one. The second one had already been vandalized. The third one was yet more dangerous. I was cornered. I didn't want this to continue.

I looked up with tearful eyes at Jane. "Please, waive off one demerit. Please" I literally begged this little brown eyed mix. Every freckle on her face was pure evil.

"Ooh no... Demerits are very serious business G!" She nodded strictly. "Tell you what, though. I'll chose the last demerit for you. Okay?"

I didn't protest. I was more eager to see what she would do. Even though every rule wrenched at my gut. I am a slut. A fucking submissive slut.

"Let me see... I choose... 2. Reduce the maximum length of any skirt you are allowed to wear by one more inch," She deliberately gave it as an order.

I gaped. She can't be doing this. I was ruined. I would be arrested for public indecency. She looked meaningfully at me. "You don't want another demerit, do you?"

"May I reduce all my skirt lengths by a further inch?" I asked, shoulders slumped, tears flowing freely. Why do I always have to be wet at the top to be wet at the bottom?

"Hmm... I heard that already, sweetie. Something new?"

My brain struggled. "May I reduce them by a further 2 inches?"

Jane shrieked. "Ooh... I thought you'd be more creative than that! You are a dumb bimbo you know? But I'll accept this. I would be mad not to!"

How creative could you get on lengths of skirts?

"You know what you're signing up for, right?" She continued. "A five inch skirt!" She was positively jubilant.

I was sobbing heavily now. So much that she actually took pity on me. "There there... It's okay G."

She rubbed my naked shoulders. It felt good. My crying diminished. "Tell you what, I'll finger you out today if you manage to not get any demerit at the end of the day. Okay?"

That nearly put an end to my tears. I was excited again, like a dog promised a treat. The whole scene felt ridiculously comical. I didn't know whether to dry or laugh or groan. But then, she'd never offered to do that for me.

Placated, I watched as Jane went back to her cereal. With the possibility of an orgasm in the near future, I went back to my cereal. I was becoming a dumb bimbo. I would put with anything for an orgasm.

___________

"So," I asked Jane casually, as if I were not naked while she was fully clothed. "Why do you do this?" I gulped another spoon of corn flakes. She was looking up at the ceiling.

"Because you want it G." She said simply. "And It's fucking great fun."

"But how did..." I stopped myself from saying the rest. It would be a blatant admission that I wanted this. Something I had not made to anyone except Carrie.

"How did I know?" Her pixie grin widened, her eyes twinkling. "You should clear your browser history G. I saw the depraved twisted porn that you watch. Didn't Gerald give you all that you wanted? Was that why you broke up with him?"

That hurt. A pinprick, but it deflated all my resistance. She knew.

We sat in silence for some more time. I had several things to mull over. From regretting my past actions to apprehension about my future.

Then the door started clinking. I shuddered. It was April trying to get in.

In a second I was dashing out to Jane's room. My ex-room.

I went in and banged the door shut. I heard April enter, dimly in the hall. Muffled conversation.

I flopped on the bed. That was close. Very close.

I lay there for a few minutes, trying to discern the conversation. I gave up eventually and went back to mulling.

A few minutes later, my phone beeped.

"Shouldn't you be calling Carrie?" Guess who.

I sighed and called the number I had taken so much pains to discern. She picked up the phone in a couple of rings.

"Hi," I said.

I recognized Carrie's low mannish voice.

"Who is this?" She said, politely.

"Carrie, this is G." Sharp intake of breath.

"Hello, sweet-cakes. What's up?" She sounded pleased.

"I was... um... wondering..." I took a deep breath. "Would you like to go out tonight with me? Someplace?"

"You didn't erase your body yet?" She asked, eagerly.

"Er... no... Well..." I rolled my eyes. "I took your number off the video Jane had taken off me that day." I felt like such a slut saying that sentence.

"Oh." She seemed put off by the mention of Jane. I was slightly intrigued. "I'll pick you up from your place at 8 tonight. I know just the place to take you."

I said, quite feebly, "OK..."

Silence. "Okay, then, great..." I added, ready to end the call.

"Okay, sweet-cakes. Have a nice day."

"You too..." I said, feeling warmer towards her.

12