Guarded Hearts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed his staff and helped to line them up as she slowly lowered herself onto him. He moaned when he felt the head of his staff enveloped by her moist heat. She held still for a moment before slowly working the rest of him within her.

He arched his hips in pleasure. "Maria..." he called out breathlessly. "If you want... you can turn me... I give you permission."

Those words had her wolf reacting instantly with pleasure and need, it wanted to take over, to bite and taste him to make him hers NOW, she closed her eyes as she ground herself on his staff. She felt a hand cup a breast and groaned.

He watched as his beloved started to shift above him, grey fur covered her body almost hiding her breasts from view. She grew bigger, easily dwarfing him, a tail sprouted from her spine and her hands turned into claws. Finally, her face elongated, turning more into a wolf then a human. He gasped as he felt her moist heat grip him almost like a vice, despite the rest of her getting larger, her feminine core seemed to stay unchanged.

She leant down over him and licked his face as she rode his body. Unlike a male Were turning a human, it didn't matter when she bit him as long as it happened three times during the act of sex. She held him and carefully bit his already injured shoulder. He gasped as her teeth gently broke skin, but as suddenly as the pain came it was gone and she had moved to the other shoulder, which she bit quickly.

She felt her impending climax and knew he was close as well; she readied herself for the final bite and did it just as they both came. She pulled her teeth from his skin and reared back grinding violently against him to draw out her bliss; she howled a long victorious note before collapsing human against his chest.

****

Eric felt bashful the next day as he left Maria's room, she was gone when he woke, his clothes for the day were neatly placed out, the rest of his things he later found carefully stored in with her things. He glanced around, a little lost as he paused in the hall.

Amy found him there several minutes later. "Good morning... or should I say good afternoon." She corrected with a chuckle.

He went red not knowing how to answer that.

"How's your arm?" She asked as she gestured for him to follow.

"I think it's healed." He answered as he joined her.

"Nathanael will look at it and your mating marks as soon as you've eaten." She said as she took him down a long hallway before pausing. "Maria is an important..."

"Is this the part where you say if you hurt her I'll kill you?" He said, interrupting.

She chuckled, "Heavens no..." She said with a shake of her head. "She'll kill you herself," she explained. "What I was going to say is that Maria is an important member of my family and that means you too are a member of this family, this is now your home. If you need anything, come to me or Wolfgang." She explained.

She smiled when she heard his stomach roar. "First order of business... get you fed." She clapped him on the back and continued to lead him towards the small staircase at the end of the hall, which lead straight to the kitchen.

Thais came skipping down the hall with a happy and pleased look on his face. He came to a stop before his mother. "It's a BOY." He said excitedly with a little happy dance before he continued his journey.

Eric frowned as he watched the little boy disappear down a bend, "What was that about?"

Amy shrugged, "Don't know... but what ever it is... it's a boy." She grabbed him and they started to walk again. "Thais sees the future... some of the nonsense he says makes no sense until it happens."

"But if he warns you to take an umbrella..." Lupa said walking out of the room he used as his study, "listen to him," he finished before walking away leaving Eric confused and bemused.

"Oh yeah..." Amy said with a smile, "Welcome to the mad house... if you weren't mad to begin with... you soon will be." She said; humour lacing her voice as she took him down to the kitchens to be fed.