Guardian Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,329 Followers

I suddenly felt like I was being smothered. I opened my eyes. The room was completely black. I felt a tug on my pajama pants. I grabbed at the waistband, but they were pulled hard and torn off me. I tried to cry out and push back at whatever it was that was on top of me. My legs were kicked apart and I felt something large and hot between my legs. Even though I was still a virgin, I knew what it was. It was so dark that I couldn't see a thing, but I flailed my fists in the air hoping to make contact with whatever was on top of me. A heavy weight covered me and pushed me down into the mattress, effectively pinning me down.

I saw two bright red eyes open above me as the enormous column of flesh prodded between my legs and into my ass crack. I felt the head penetrate me and I screamed in pain.

The voice echoed in my ears, "I will have you."

"Oh, God, please help me!"

I fell onto the floor with a thud. I screamed as I kicked the body off me. I suddenly realized that I was on the floor, tangled up in the covers. I fell back onto the carpet and choked back a sob. It was only nightmare. I pulled myself to my feet and walked on shaky legs to the bathroom. I took a shower and then got dressed.

It was a Sunday, so I took the bus and went to church.

I looked at the clock as I raced inside. I made it just in time for mass. I dipped my finger and crossed myself as I entered and sat near the back. After mass, I shook Father Ron's hand on the way out.

"I'm glad you could make it, Paul. Are you feeling alright?" he asked me with concern.

"Yes, Father. I didn't sleep well last night is all. Thank you."

He shook my hand again and patted it and I headed home. I did my chores and took a nap on the couch before I had to go in to work. I went in a little early and worked out in the PT gym, trying to keep my mind from wandering.

After I finished working out, I quickly showered and got dressed in my scrubs and then headed up to the hospice ward.

As I put my stuff in my locker, Patrick walked in. He opened his locker and started to pull off his coat. He looked even worse than before.

"Patrick. Are you okay?"

He looked up at me and started coughing into the crook of his elbow. He pulled his arm away and he had blood dripping down his chin. He looked down at his bloody elbow and then looked back at me in shock. I ran over to him and grabbed his arm as his knees buckled. His eyes rolled back into his head and he slumped onto the floor and passed out.

***

Patrick was examined and admitted. He obviously had more than a cold. Without him working with me, I was really busy non-stop.

After my shift finally ended, I went down to check on Patrick. He looked cold and pale, but he was sweating profusely. His hair was matted to his head. He seemed to be asleep, but he was not resting easy. He was whimpering and shivering, his head shaking back and forth.

Even though we weren't really friends, I still felt bad for him. I moved up to his side and put my hand on his arm to comfort him. I felt a cold chill run through my hand and up my arm and I jerked my hand away from him.

He suddenly bolted upright and his hand grabbed my neck and squeezed. I couldn't breathe and I grabbed at his hands with mine. He was unbelievably strong and I couldn't pull his hands away. His eyes were bloodshot red and he stared back at me with hatred. His dry, chapped lips parted and his tongue snaked out.

His voice was dry and hoarse as he wheezed, "Stay away from him."

Just as I was about to black out, his expression changed back to a blank slate and he let go of me and slumped back down into the bed. I clutched at my throat and gasped for air. I backed away, bumping against the wall. My heart was racing a mile a minute. Patrick appeared to be asleep, but I didn't dare turn my back on him. I slid along the wall to the door. When I got the door, I turned and ran.

I ran smack into Zeke. He picked me up as if I was a rag doll. He pinned me against the wall with his huge body. He pressed his hips into me and I could feel his large, stiff penis pushing into my stomach. The memories of my nightmare flooded me. I began to hyperventilate as I tried to push back against him.

When two doctors turned the corner, he released me from his grip.

"Watch where you are going, little one," he said.

He stepped back and the corner of his mouth turned up in a sinister smile. He turned and walked into Patrick's room and I ran as fast as I could to the elevator.

I was shaking as I got off the elevator and headed for the lounge to get my things.

Dr. Brooks walked out of the lounge with a cup of coffee and I nearly ran him down.

"Paul? Are you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost."

"I don't... I mean... I..."

He put his hand on my forehead.

"You're burning up. Come on. Let me take a look at you."

"I'm fine."

"It'll just take a second."

I sighed and followed Dr. Brooks into one of the exam rooms. He had me sit up on one of the beds. He took my temperature, then examined my glands and looked at my throat.

"Is this some bruising here? Your temperature is slightly elevated. Take a couple of aspirin. If you don't feel better, let me know right away."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome, Paul."

Dr. Brooks patted my leg. I hopped off the bed and went to the lounge and got my coat and bag. I walked through the parking lot to the bus stop. I looked across the street and stared at the church.

I wasn't ready to go home. I thought maybe if I sat in the church for a bit, it would calm my nerves. I crossed the street and went inside the church. It was empty and quiet. I dipped my fingers and crossed myself. I moved to the middle of the aisle, genuflected and sat down.

I was drawn to one of the stained glass windows. An angel was standing with one foot on a winged dragon and his sword was cutting into its heart. Saint Michael the Archangel slaying the devil.

I closed my eyes and knelt down and prayed.

Saint Michael the Archangel,

defend us in battle;

be our protection against the wickedness

and snares of the devil.

May God rebuke him, we humbly pray:

and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,

by the power of God,

thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits

who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

I crossed myself, then sat back down on the pew.

"Hello, Paul."

I softly gasped in surprise and looked up. Mike, the brawny man I saw here the other day, was standing next the pew, smiling down at me. My heart started to beat faster, but I felt at ease. I cut my eyes at the stained glass and then returned to Mike. They were both muscular with long dark hair. I smiled back at him.

I slid over and tapped my hand on the pew. Mike sat down next to me. I couldn't take my eyes off his handsome face. I knew that I was smiling like an idiot, but I couldn't help myself.

"Are you okay?" he asked me quietly.

"Hi, Mike," I replied. "I'm okay. I had a strange day at work, but I'm okay."

"Ah. You work at the hospital, I take it?"

His eyes drifted down my body, looking at my hospital scrubs.

"Yes. I'm a nurse at Mercy Hospital."

The doors opened and several people entered the church. They appeared to be a wedding party coming in for a wedding rehearsal. Father Ron came out and greeted them. He smiled and nodded an acknowledgment at Mike and me and then turned his attention back to the bride.

Mike stood up and motioned with his head for me to follow him. I got up and followed him out of the church. We both zipped up our coats and stepped down the stairs.

I shoved my hands in my pockets and stood there uncomfortably. I wanted to keep talking to him. Mike turned towards the cemetery.

"It's very peaceful," he said quietly as he looked over the plots.

"Yes. My grandmother is buried there. Would you like to see it?"

We walked down the sidewalk and through the gate. As we strolled, I glanced up at him. He was so tall, about 8 inches taller than me. He was so handsome. He looked down at me and smiled warmly. My heart raced and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I blushed slightly and smiled back at him.

We made our way to my grandmother's grave site. We stood together looking at the tombstone.

"She raised me from the time I was a baby," I said. "It's days like today that I really miss her."

My eyes welled with tears. My jaw quivered and I drew in a ragged breath and let it out slowly. Mike moved closer and put his arm around my shoulders. His arm was huge and muscular. I instantly felt safe and comforted. I just couldn't help myself and I snuggled into his warm body. He apparently didn't mind since he tightened his arm around me.

"So, what's going on at work?" he asked after a moment.

"Oh, it's nothing."

"Nothing, huh... You seemed upset in the church. You can talk to me, Paul. I'm a good listener."

"Well... It's hard to explain," I said. "And I don't want you to think I'm crazy."

I chuckled nervously.

"I won't think you're crazy."

I looked up at him into his blue eyes. I found myself wanting to trust him.

"There's this new guy, Zeke. Ezekiel. He's so weird and creepy... Since he's started, some weird things have been happening..."

I told him about Mrs. Fletcher, Mr. Leonard and my co-worker Patrick. I didn't tell him about my weird dreams, though. After I finished, we stood there in silence for a few moments. I started to feel nervous that I had told him too much, that I sounded like a total nut-job.

Mike turned to face me. He put his hands on my shoulders and held me at arm's length. His grip was strong, yet gentle.

"Paul, I want you to stay away from this man."

"I try my best to."

I covered my mouth and stifled a yawn.

The corner of Mike's mouth turned up in a smile. "You should get home and get to bed."

I nodded. "It's been a long night."

Mike walked me to the bus stop.

"Thanks, Mike."

"You're welcome, Paul."

Mike ran his hand down my back and rested it on the small of my back. I saw my bus approaching and I nodded towards it.

"There's my bus," I said.

Mike moved in front of me and pulled me close and hugged me. He leaned his head down and whispered in my ear, "Don't worry, Paul. I won't let him hurt you."

A warm shiver ran down my spine and I shuddered. I let out a deep breath and said, "Thank you, Mike."

Mike squeezed me tight for a second, then pulled away as the bus pulled up. I got on the bus and waved at him as it drove away. I settled in my seat and then kicked myself. I left without getting a way to get in touch with Mike.

After I took a shower that night, all I could think about was Mike. My dick was rock hard the entire shower. I resisted the urge to touch myself. Once I washed off, I shut off the shower and stepped out. I dried off and I pulled on my pajama pants over my naked body. I was still half hard, and I had a tent in my PJs.

By the time I crawled into bed, I was hard again. I rolled over onto my stomach and tied to fall asleep. I laid there quietly for a long time tossing and turning until I eventually fell asleep.

***

As I laid in bed, it felt like the temperature dropped. I pulled the comforter up and curled up on my side and snuggled into the blankets. I felt the mattress move and I drew in a sharp breath and turned over. The room was dark, but there was no one there. I laid back down on my back and closed my eyes.

I suddenly felt like I was being smothered. I opened my eyes. The room was completely black. I felt a tug on my pajama pants. I grabbed at the waistband, but they were pulled hard and torn off me. I tried to cry out and push back at whatever it was that was on top of me. My legs were kicked apart and I felt something large and hot between my legs. Even though I was still a virgin, I knew what it was. It was so dark that I couldn't see a thing, but I flailed my fists in the air hoping to make contact with whatever was on top of me. A heavy weight covered me and pushed me down into the mattress, effectively pinning me down.

I saw two bright red eyes open above me as the enormous column of flesh prodded between my legs and into my ass crack. I hit back at him. The weight of the body was suddenly gone. I heard grunting and struggling and I sat up on my elbows and tried to focus on the sounds. A bright burst of flames had me covering my eyes with my arm and then there was darkness. The mattress shifted again and I gasped and backed away. I felt a warm body move over me. I instantly calmed. I knew him. I laid on my back and he moved towards me. I spread my legs apart and he moved between my legs and laid his body on top of me. I was surrounded by warmth. I felt safe and protected. My arms moved around him and pulled him closer. His back was broad, hardened with muscles. I felt his warm lips press against mine. His body moved on top of mine, rubbing and grinding his hard sex against my own. I ground back against him. He moved faster. He kissed me harder and deeper.

"Mike!" I cried out.

I bucked and writhed on the mattress, moaning and groaning. My eyes flew open and I gripped the sheets as my body jerked and shuddered. I felt my dick pulsing in my pajama pants and they were filled with warm bursts of liquid.

I laid there for a minute, recovering from my wet dream. I got up and went to the bathroom and tugged my pants off. I was overwhelmed with guilt for a few seconds until I pushed it away. I knew from my medical training that there was nothing wrong with wet dreams or even masturbation. It was normal and healthy. But in the back of my mind, there was that Catholic guilt telling me that I had sinned.

I took a shower, cleaning myself really good. I shaved and trimmed up my goatee.

When I got off the bus, I was surprised to see Mike standing at the bus stop. Tall, dark and handsome. He was wearing his heavy hooded coat with jeans and boots, but today he had his hair pulled back and tied behind his head. I got off the bus and he smiled at me. My heart skipped a beat. He had been waiting for me.

"Hi," I said with a grin.

"Hi."

We made small talk as we walked to the hospital entrance.

"Paul, I was thinking that maybe we could go to breakfast when you get off work to talk some more."

"Sure, Mike. I'd love to."

"Great."

He flashed me a bright smile and put his hand on the small of my back. I instinctively moved in closer to him. I wasn't ready for him to leave.

"Do you want to come upstairs and see where I work?"

"Sure."

Mike followed me up in the elevator and we walked down the hall to the lounge. I hung up my jacket in my locker. When I turned around, I caught Mike staring at my ass. His eyes moved up to mine and I saw the desire on his face. I watched his cheeks redden and he turned away. I felt elated that I had caused that reaction from him.

I asked him if he wanted a cup of coffee, but he furrowed his brow at the pot and wisely declined. We walked out of the lounge and I pointed out the nurses station and my supervisor, Nurse Evelyn. I didn't feel comfortable walking up to her, though.

"Hi, Paul. Who's this?"

Dr. Brooks walked up to us and he gave Michael a once over.

"This is my friend, Mike. Mike, this is Dr. Brooks."

Mike and Dr. Brooks shook hands. Dr. Brooks then dismissed himself, but not before giving me and Mike one last look.

"I think he likes you," Mike whispered.

"He's nice," I said. "But I'm not really interested in him like that."

"Oh, yeah?" he asked with a little smile.

"Yeah. I kind of like someone else," I said quietly.

I looked up at him nervously and he chuckled. He moved closer to me and we stared into each others eyes. I could feel my heart beating in my ears as my emotions ran wild. He moved even closer and his hand moved to my shoulder and then slid down. As his fingers intertwined around mine, he suddenly stopped in his tracks. The warmth from his face drained and his eyes narrowed. He abruptly swung around and I looked around him to see Zeke standing down the hallway looking at us.

Zeke's face was red with unconcealed rage. His chest was heaving as he looked between the two of us. I moved closer to Mike and I grabbed at his hand. I thought Zeke was going to explode.

Mike stepped in front of me. The two of them continued to stare at each other. Finally Zeke was called away by Nurse Evelyn. He reluctantly turned and left. Nurse Evelyn then gave Mike and me a dirty look.

"You'd better go," I said quietly to Mike.

I walked Mike to the elevators. Mike pulled out a business card and gave it to me.

"Here's my phone number. You can call me if you need anything or if you run into trouble."

Mike leaned in close to my ear. "Stay away from Zeke. He knows I'm protecting you. He won't dare touch you. But keep away from him."

I looked up at him. "What do you mean, protecting me?"

"I will see you in a few hours."

He hugged me, then held my face in his hands and kissed my forehead. His lips were soft and warm. My whole face tingled.

"Bye, Paul."

"Bye, Mike."

He stepped into the elevators and I watched the doors close. I let out a deep breath and then returned to the nurse's station. I was a little surprised to see Sandra walk up to the desk. Sandra was one of the day shift nurses.

"Hi, Paul," she said.

"Hi, Sandra. What are you still doing here?"

"They moved me to night shift temporarily while Patrick is out."

"Oh. How long do they think that Patrick will be out?"

"I don't know," she said with a shrug.

We got to work, running around like crazy. For some reason, the patients were out of control tonight. For a second, I wondered if there was a full moon.

When I got a free second, I asked Dr. Brooks about Patrick. Patrick was apparently getting sicker and sicker, but they couldn't figure out what was wrong with him.

"Dr. Brooks!" Sandra shouted.

Sandra was standing outside of one of the rooms and Dr. Brooks and I ran down to help her. One of the patients was trying to open the window. Dr. Brooks grabbed her and pulled her to the bed. She screamed and slapped him across the face, then scratched his cheek. Dr. Brooks yelled for a sedative and Sandra went and got it while we held the patient down on the bed. She smacked me in the face and blood started dripping out of my nose.

Sandra injected the patient and she finally slumped down into the bed. After we were sure she wasn't going to try to hurt herself, Dr. Brooks examined my nose.

"You're okay. It's already stopped bleeding."

"Thanks."

There was shouting and screaming down the hall and Dr. Brooks and I ran to see what was going on. One of the patients was having a seizure. He was flopping all over the bed. We tried to hold him down, and Dr. Brooks ordered me to get an anti-convulsant.

I hurried down the hall and got the medication for Dr. Brooks. When he had the patient under control, I left to check on the other patients. I heard banging coming from one of the rooms and I walked into the room, I froze in my tracks. The patient was kneeling on the bed looking at me. She looked crazed. Everything in the room seemed to be shaking and then suddenly everything that wasn't bolted down fell down onto the floor.

I didn't really have time to process what was happening. I hesitantly stepped into the room towards the patient. She picked up her bed pan and with a loud roar, threw it at me. I turned and ducked, but it smacked me in the back of the head. I wasn't prepared for the force of the hit. I fell forward onto my hands and knees. I felt waste dripping down the back of my head and neck.

I pushed myself up to my feet and ran down the hall to the locker room. I grabbed a spare pair of scrubs. I was practically in tears by the time I pulled off my clothes. I threw my clothes into a biohazard bag, then grabbed a towel and small bottle of shower gel. I went to the last shower stall and turned it on as hot as I could stand it. I stepped into the shower and scrubbed myself clean.

robcub32
robcub32
4,329 Followers