Guardian Angel

Story Info
20s male meets 50s female.
1.2k words
4.26
70.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was outside the bar, fumbling with her carkeys. She kept dropping them, clearly too drunk to drive.

She was 50ish, 5'4, stocky, with blonde hair, disheveled, make-up run-down, wearing a tight skirt/suit. The light rain had soaked her through, and she was shivering. 0bviously, a business woman who had a few too many after work.

I had downed a few myself, but was fairly functional, especially compared to her. My car was next to hers. "Hi, do you need a hand?" I asked.

She turned, took in my 5'10, 170 lb frame, trim beard, and being at least 20 years younger than her. She smiled, lazily. "I'm having a little trouble finding the hole." Pointing at her car door.

I smiled. "I can see that. Are you sure you want to drive? There's a lot of cops around tonight, I can call you a cab..."

She touched my arm. "I really can't wait that long. my boss is in there, and if he sees me like this, I'll be canned by tomorrow."

"Yeah? Well, I'd hate to see you get jammed up with your boss or the cops. How far do you have to go?"

It turned out she was on my way, about a mile away. Feeling magnanimous, and chivalrous to the mature damsel in distress, I retrieved her keys and helped her into my car, pulling out just as her boss was exiting.

"Oh My God! Thank you! If I was still trying to get in my car, he would have seen me!"

"Yeah, that was lucky that we met. You can get your car in the morning. I'll put some heat on for you."

She gave me a big smile. "You're like my Guardian Angel, protecting me!"

I had to smile at that, being anything but an angel.

As we drove, we chatted, her name was Rose, she was a secretery at a shipping company. Her boss was married, had a girl friend on the side, and chased anything in a skirt.

I introduced myself, Harry, currently unemployed, out of work bartender, musician, truck-driver, etc.

Her eyes shown in the darkness, a glow that seemed more than casual, and as I glanced over at her, I noticed how her skirt barely covered the tops of dark stockings, which women rarely wear, i thought, preferring pantiehose. She also made no effort to cover herself. Her breasts were pressed against a red satin blouse, under the suit jacket, and ample flesh could be seen as she breathed deeply, still smiling at me.

"What?" she asked.

"Huh?"

" What are you looking at me like that for?"

"I was just thinking, I can understand why your boss is chasing you."

She beamed. "Me? Oh stop! I'm like a soaked river rat. I must look horrid!"

"Well, i'm sure you look even better when you dry off, but you can't hide a classy lady under a little water."

"Harry, I didn't know Angels were flirts!"

"Not all of us."

When we pulled up at her place, she took my hand, thanking me profusely, then hesitated and said "I know you are probably glad to be rid of me, but I really would like to thank you for helping me. Maybe a nightcap?"

Not having a job to get up for, and only anothe mile to my house, I said "Sounds good."

Inside she poured 2 Scotches, from a crystal decanter, a splash in each, and said "to Guardian Angels."

I blushed, "I'm really not the angel type."

"Good," she grinned evilly, "that will make it easier to seduce you!"

"Huh?" trying not to act shocked.

She laughed. "Just teasing...and maybe hoping a little that you enjoyed mature women."

Feeling bolder, and more than a bit aroused. "Who said I didn't?" sipping my scotch.

"This night keeps getting better and better. No wife at home?"

"Just a cat an ex-girlfriend abandoned."

"I knew you were a softie on the inside." She took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

She took my hand. "So, where were we?"

"You were about to seduce me."

"Yes! With all my feminine wiles! Do I begin with a slow strip, or do you prefer a more direct approach?" Undoing her jacket, draping it on a chair, her breasts pressed against the bra, the outlines obvious, her nipples hard in place.

"I'm up for anything."

As she unbuttoned her red blouse her eyes drifted to my crotch, now half-hard. "Yes, I see you are!" She wore a matching red bra, half-cup, lace. Her tits swelled with her breathing getting more defined.

My eyes took her in and I finished my scotch in one gulp.

She unhooked the skirt, slid out of it. She had full-lace red panties under a black garter belt, looking so much like those old photos from Old Playboy magazines I would find in my uncle's room. So sexy, in a timely manner, and she smiled again, put her hands on her hips. "So, am I to do this all by myself or are you gonna help?"

I moved forward and cupped her breast as I pressed her against the bed, "You look so fucking hot!"

"You are making me hot, honey, I'm so fucking horny and I need this in a bad way."

I kissed her, hot and passionate, our tongues met and we groped each other. I had her strap off her shoulder and one tit outtweaking her nipple as I held her close, squeezing her butt to my crotch. She practically tore my shirt open, luckily the buttons gave, she was kissing my chest, biting my nipples, sucking them. "Oh Baby, I want you so much! so much!"

Her bra was off and she dug at my jeans, breaking a nail as she went. "Oh Fuck! Help me, Baby!"

I undid them, she pushed as they went down, and she grabbed my cock, stroking it. "Oh Baby! Yes, give me that cock!"

She turned and, still in panties and garter, slid the crotch over and bent onto the big bed. "Fuck, me Baby, fuck me now!"

She really didn't want foreplay and I was more than ready, I propped her in position, moved behind her and held my cock at her opening, letting it moisten, but she couldn't wait. "Fuck me!" she pushed back against me until the head was in and she groaned.

I pressed forward, then backed off, again going in, further as she buried her head to squelch her noises.

Her pussy was shaved, which I love in older babes, and as I slammed into her, she cried out again and a again with each thrust, urging me on, faster, harder.

"Fuck, Baby, Fuck! Yeah thats it, yeah!!!"

The frenzy couldn't last, too much lust to hold back and she said "God, I'm gonna cum," just as I was peaking.

She let out a shreak and threw her hips back at me, and I felt her muscles clenching and releasing my throbbing cock as I unloaded my thick cum deep inside her wet hole.

I laid there on her back, exhausted, this 50-something matron having wrung me out, gasping.

After a moment, I collected myself, and withdrew with a plop. She rolled onto her back lazily, her eyes glazed. "Oh Angel! You're such a devil!"

She stood, kissed me long and hard, holding my head in her hands. "Did you like it?"

"Fuck yeah" I replied, smiling.

"Good, I needed that bad, but if you want, the next time, no rush. I'll make a nice dinner, wear something special. I'll even dry off for you!"

She still had work in the morning, so I said goodnight and cruised home, still glowing from good fortune.