Guardian Wolf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with a dark growl that seemed to emanate from deep within James that had Jayden whimpering in utter terror, James lifted Jayden and threw him by the already dislocated shoulder, ripping the bastard's rotator cuff completely, into the visiting uprights. Luckily, James was merciful enough to aim for the well padded side beams and not the bare steel of the cross bar. Jayden hit face first, breaking his nose in the padded beam and crumpled into unconsciousness.

James yelled to the head coach to get an ambulance and to call the cops. He went over to where Rachel sat stunned and disoriented and kneeled down before her. He gingerly placed a hand on her head. She started to shy away but with a pained look from James her fear was forgotten in an instance and she allowed him to run his fingers through her silky tresses causing her body to shudder and a warm puddle of arousal to pool in her panties. James gently lifted Rachel up as if she were weightless and settled her on her feet.

"We have to get that cut looked at and have a short chat with the officers. Then I fully intend on finishing our walk. We still have much to discuss before tonight." James said.

Rachel started to question what was going to happen tonight but smartly decided to let the issue lie at the moment. She saw James in a whole new light. She had watched with utter disbelief as James moved with inhuman strength and speed to stop and disarm her would-be attacker. If she had not witnessed the whole thing with her own eyes, she would never have believed a word of it. James was beyond human. He was strong, swift, and gorgeous...a triple threat. And when she heard that animalistic growl that seemed to reverberate through his entire body, it sent shivers of lust shooting through every synapse in her tiny body. She wanted this man...and he was definitely a man. She didn't know why, but she was falling fast for her guardian wolf.

************

The police and ambulance arrived a few minutes later after the head coach had phoned 911 to report the fight. The EMT's looked at the carnage that was Jayden Michael's in utter disbelief. This kid was a solid 225-240 of solid muscle. The other guy was barely a buck fifty. Jayden had a broken nose, three bruised and two broken ribs, dislocated right shoulder, torn rotator cuff (probably with every tendon severed along with it), a fractured patella (probably a blown ACL as well), and a right hand that looked to be completely crush. The paramedics looked at James with a look of utter shock and respect. If the kid could do this, James was a bad-ass mother fucker; you did not want to fuck with this kid.

Of course Rachel was not to be dismissed. The little hellion had done some damage. Along with a large tuft of hair that was now sitting in evidence baggies, Jayden had four inch claw marks down both of his cheeks, and a large scratch down the front of his throat where Rachel clung to when Jayden threw her.

The cops had already taken James and Rachel's statements and were now questioning a field of students and faculty. The football team had been excused to the locker rooms after a cursory set of questions. The head and assistant coaches who were closest to the action were helpful in clearing James of any wrong doing. They clearly explained what unfolded and included careful insight into Jayden's anger issues and control problems. The brass knuckles found on Jayden's still mangled right hand was the last nail in his coffin. The kid was looking at some serious charges including assault with a deadly weapon. But with Jayden's extensive injuries and a long road to recovery that would probably extend to a year or more, the cops were hesitant to make an arrest.

James was the one who came up with the solution. His father was close friends with several judges and with a small battalion of corporate lawyer's backing up his son, there was little question to the future of Jayden if James decided to press full charges. But without adding too much insult to extensive injury James decided to be the bigger man and hopefully get a young man turned around before his life was completely in the shitter. He said he would not press charges if Jayden, after sufficient convalescence, was immediately expelled, forced into anger management and extensive counseling, and had a restraining order placed on him that forbade him from contact of any kind with James or Rachel within 500 feet...phone calls and electronic correspondence included. The cops were quick to agree and promised to quickly draw up the necessary documentation with the lawyers and have a judge sign it before end of the night.

When Christopher Michaels was called he was obviously upset at the injuries Jayden sustained but was more than aware of his son's emotional and anger issues. His son had been angry since his mother had died several years earlier, never really coming to grips with the loss. His son had closed himself off to any form of fatherly or professional support and quickly found an outlet in bullying and being just a general asshole as his only way to vent his sense of loss and abandonment. When James called his father to explain the situation, Robert was quick to offer Christopher a deal that would help both parties...and maybe get Jayden on the right track to a better future. Robert agreed to pay all medical costs including counseling for Jayden in return that he complete all court required counseling and anger management classes and with a sworn promise that he would abide by the rules of the restraining order. Mr. Michaels was ecstatic and quickly agreed to everything. Chris was a long and faithful employee at one of Mr. Wolfe's companies and was never amazed more at the generosity and kindness of an employer than Robert Wolfe. The whole situation was settled within an hour of the fight and James and Rachel were free to have that little chat.

************

James and Rachel walked slowly into the forest holding hands. They had quickly made and exit after everything was settled with the police and after the EMT's had cleaned and dressed Rachel's wound. It was nothing serious, just a split lip that would be tender for a few days and a few scratches and bruised chin. James guided them to a clearing between the Douglas Fir that he knew so well. He often came here with his brother's when they wanted to run and work off some aggression towards each other. There was a set of set of stone markers noting the cardinal and secondary compass points. A wooden bench was carved into a very large oak that seemed out of place amongst the pine. It was the oldest living tree in the forest and was planted when the Wolfe Clan first moved to this area.

"What is this place James? It's absolutely gorgeous." Rachel asked clearly struck by the simple beauty.

"It's a place that I come to think or work off some aggression with my brothers. Whenever we have had enough sparring or workouts at the family gym, we come here to let ourselves run wild and free." James said.

"Rachel...what do you know of your surname Merchant?"

"Not much...my parents tell me it is a very old and proud name but they are kind of cryptic when I pry a little more. They keep saying that I will find out very soon enough, but they cannot tell me more."

"They really couldn't. It is part of the binding agreement set down by the Articles of Council set at Nicaea," James whispered.

Rachel understood none of this....council of what?

"Rachel. Do you believe in soul mates? Two people destined for one another from birth. Set on this Earth for each other and no one else?" he asked.

Rachel slowly nodded her head. She did indeed believe in soul mates but was unsure where this was headed even though her heart was screaming the painfully obvious at her.

James reached out and quietly lifted her shirt up just enough to bare her belly button then proceeded to slowly unzip Rachel's pants. Rachel tried to raise a voice of objection but was only able to amount to a small squeak. James undid the button of her denim jeans then lowered them until they sagged on her knees. He then, ever so gently lowered her panties until it revealed her tattoo.

"How...how did you know about my tattoo? I have had this thing forever...as long as I can remember...even as a little girl. Every time I try and ask my parents about it, they simply tell me it is a mark of extreme importance and I will find out on my 18th birthday. They have never elaborated beyond that."

James quickly lifted his black t-shirt. His pale skin glistened in the early afternoon sun that parted the thick canopy of trees. He turned his left bicep so Rachel could clearly see the matching tattoo stamped on his skin. Rachel lost all control of her respiratory system and began to hyperventilate. James had to lower her down to the bench and comfort her for a few minutes before he got her breathing back to normal. After a few minutes Rachel's breathing was back to normal but James could clearly hear her heartbeat moving at a fast pace.

"Rachel. I was born at St. Luke's Memorial hospital on October 3rd, 1988 at 2:21 am in room 102. A little girl was born two minutes later in the bed next to my mother. This little girl was the daughter of Brian and Natalie Merchant, employees and close friends to my father and mother Robert and Margaret Wolfe. That early morning a full moon bathed both babies in its light...the light of Mother Luna. The three Fates have decreed that we are meant for each other...kindred souls bound to each other for all eternity. They placed these sacred tattoos upon our bodies to signify our binding and to help us identify each other. See?"

James moved closer to Rachel as she sat relaxed in the hollow of the tree. James caressed her gently then wrapped her body in his arms. Rachel felt a warm tingle where her tattoo lay and looked down. Her tattoo was glowing! How? She looked at James and seeing the confusion in her eyes he gently moved her head to look at his bicep now draped over her left shoulder. His tattoo was also glowing brightly. The blue moon shined brightly on his arm and the wolf on the crest seemed to move of his own volition.

"We are mates my dearest Rachel. We have destined to be together forever, to love each other, to marry and have children. I know it seems confusing, far-fetched, even crazy, but it is the truth. I promise you now here in this holy place. I have never and will never lie to you...ever. I can't. It is not in my nature to be deceitful but a mate cannot lie to the other; it is physically impossible. Sometimes I must withhold something from you for security reasons or to protect you and the pack, but I promise on my life and sacred honor that I will never lie to you." James said this with his heart and soul lay bare to her scrutiny. He didn't know what would happen if she rejected him here. It would destroy him.

"James. I am confused. I get why I have the tattoo but I don't get what it means. I mean I don't understand the wolf and crest. Why is the wolf look like something out of a horror movie? James I am falling hard, fast, and deep for you. And I can already tell you hold a deep love and respect for me. But I need to know more. Help me understand." Rachel said almost in a whisper.

James understood. He sighed heavily because he must show Rachel what he truly was; what she would soon become. He would never hide anything from her, never again.

"Rachel. I need you to trust me now. Trust me when I say I love you and would protect you and defend you to my dying breath. I would never raise a finger to you in anger or do something you would not approve of. I love you with all my heart and what I do next may be shocking, but it must be done before we can be together. Do you trust me sweetheart?" James pleaded.

Rachel looked at the man she had only met a few days ago but was undeniably attracted to and quickly coming to understand the depth of her feelings for him.

"Yes James. I do trust you. I trust you with my life, my heart, my soul, and my love." She said these words with a conviction she did not know she had. She quickly reviewed her statement and discovered she meant every word.

James stood quietly and continued where his shirt left off. He quickly unbuttoned his pants and lowered them off his body with his socks and shoes. With a mischievous grin James hooked his fingers in his boxers while looking directly at Rachel. He noticed her breath catch in anticipation. He lowered his underwear to the forest floor and stood in his entire masculine, all be it pale, glory.

Rachel gasped with an audible squeak. James was not large...he was fucking huge. Her brain began to run rampant with all sorts of naughty and lascivious fantasies. Her breath began to quicken as she felt her core temperature sky rocket and her pussy begin to water the wooden seat beneath her. Would that thing ever fit in her? God! It looked like it would tear her in two. It must be at least 8 inches long and he wasn't even hard.

James looked at Rachel as a myriad of emotions ran over her face....awe, shock, disbelief, hunger, and lust. He could smell the deep cedar musk of her arousal; he was practically drowning in her scent it was so strong. His cock immediately began to stiffen and harden as his arousal came full circle. Before he knew it his cock had grown to its full length of twelve inches. It bounced with anticipation and began to drip copious amounts of precum all over the pine needles and moss. He wanted to do something with it immediately, but he had to focus his mind on more important matters. He began to feel his bones crack as they shifted and allowed the change to come over him. He had long gotten used to the mild discomfort that came with shifting. When it was all said and done there was a massive midnight black wolf with amber green eyes that stood four feet to the head staring back at Rachel's now ashen glare.

Rachel could not believe it. One moment she is creaming over James's cock, devising all sorts of schemes to get that massive staff of manhood shoved into her dripping cunt, and the next she is sitting before a gorgeous black wolf that was twice as large as the largest timber wolf she had ever known to be in existence. She wanted to scream, to run, but her body would not run would not operate. Her body had fucking struck on her and management was out to lunch with no sign of returning. She looked incredulously at the massive beast now standing a few feet away from her waiting patiently for her to make the first move.

"James?"

The black wolf yipped and began to wag its tail like an overgrown puppy. The wolf lowered himself to his belly and crept forward in abject subjugation until his muzzle rested at her feet.

"James? Is that you?"

Yes. It's me!

"Who said that?"

I said that!

"Where are you?"

Right in front of you Rachel, I'm transmitting my thoughts to you.

"Seriously, who said that?"

I did! The voice said with an edge of impatience,

"Who?"

ME!!!

She looked at the wolf and with a giggle she winked at him to know she was only playing with him now.

Fuck! I should have seen that one coming.

"Now, now baby. Language sweetheart! What would the children say?"

They would say to take mommy to bed and fuck her into submission until she learns her place.

"Promises, promises big boy. You haven't tamed me yet."

The wolf now sat on his haunches and placed his muzzle to her panties. The annoying piece of fabric that had protected her maidenhood had become an obstacle to his desire. Before Rachel could even form the objection in her mind, James reached out with his teeth and tore he panties right off her hips.

"Hey! I liked that pair wolf-boy!"

I'll buy you all the panties you want. They were keeping me from my prize.

"Prize? What..."

Before Rachel could finish James had moved closer and shoved his muzzle right into her sex. With his long, wolfish tongue he began to feast upon her womanly delights. She was heavenly! She tasted like...like...well fuck...he couldn't place the flavor at this particular time and place...his brain had taken a back seat to his taste buds and the necessary mechanics of his tongue to bring her pleasure.

"Oh SHIT! God fucking damn it! Don't....don't ...st..stop"

Rachel lost all the necessary functions to utter coherent speech. She simply allowed the feelings of intense heat and lust rush over her in waves.

Fucking sneaky bastard!

I heard that!

"What?" Rachel suddenly asked between gasps of pleasurable shudders,

I said I heard that. Baby we are mates! We can talk telepathically. I can hear you and you can hear me. Just let yourself go and enjoy the pleasure and you can swear at me in your head all you want...okay?

Whatever you want sneaky bas..bas...oh fuck that feels fantastic! Baby! James! Don't you ever fucking stop loving my fuck hole, you hear me? This is incredible. Oh God! James. Eat me...devour me...fucking take me...love me and never fucking stop!

With that James growled in triumph and doubled his efforts in bringing his love pleasure. He shoved his tongue deep into her tunnel until it bumped into her virginity. With a slight cringe Rachel jumped a bit and squeaked in pain.

Sorry baby! I'm trying to be gentle. I won't break it now. I want it to be in a proper bed and at a proper time.

Thank you James! I love you!

I love you to baby!

James continued his assault upon her senses as he gently plunged his tongue into her sweltering fuck hole again and again. When his cold nose bumped into her clitoris Rachel lost it. She started grinding her sex hard against James mouth and mewling in pure heat. She was insatiable. She only wanted that sweet release, that little death that would relieve her of all this sweet torturous pressure that had been building in her. Without notice Rachel went off with a bang. She squirted her cream all over James muzzle and tongue, startling him enough to back up a foot. Rachel continued to squirt heavy streams of cum ejaculating from her urethra. James quickly launched himself back in with relish to retrieve the sweet offering of her spending. This forced Rachel to scream again as her orgasm was prolonged as James continued to lap and nuzzle her sex until she couldn't stand it anymore, shoving him away quickly.

Holy fuck baby! That was amazing! I didn't know you squirted. Oh God. I am going to have such fun bringing you off like that. That was unbelievable. I loved it!

I...I...holy fucking Gods in heaven, hell, wherever...I had no idea I could do that. James love. That was the best...best fucking orgasm I have ever had.

Better than the orgasms that little pocket rocket you bought last year brings you?

How do you know about that?!!

She could hear James chuckling in her head almost to the point of laughing hysterically. She looked at him quizzically to see the wolf smiling a wolfish grin and his tail wagging frantically. His eyes were full of mirth and mischief.

I have a confession baby. Your parents have been feeding me and my family information about you, your passions, your likes, dislikes...your...um...extracurricular activities for years now.

She could hear the wolf almost giggle.

It is part of the mating contract they entered into before we were born. They would supply my family information to help me learn about you and what makes you tick. Over the last two millennia mated families have learned to share close personal information with each other. It helps not only the potential mates, but it brings the mated families together, binding them one to the other. Don't be mad baby. They did it because they love you. They wanted me to be as prepared as possible when this time came. They love you and they love me. They know how crazy I am about you and they just want to see us happy.