Guardian Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any shred of decency was long gone with Rachel. She was no longer conscious of her actions. Her lust and her physical need were now crying out for lease, circumventing any logical shadow of conscious thought. What could she do? She began to beg like the bitch in heat he knew she was.

"FUCK ME! James please! Fuck your little slut. Give your little cum whore what she wants. She wants your cock, she wants your cum. Fill me with that massive organ of orgasmic bliss and pound my little pussy until I can't speak. Make me scream ungodly obscenities and moan your name like your bitch in heat. You know I am, don't you James? You know I am just your bitch in heat, your own personal fuck toy for you to play with, give me what we both want. Fill me with your godly cock and pound me, pound me until you fill me with gallons of delicious cum. Fill me to the bursting point with every last ounce of your baby batter. Fuck your babies into me James. Fuck me until I'm pregnant!"

Rachel could almost hear the snap in James's head. The last thread of control was torn asunder. The constant beating of her sexual storm had eroded his restraint down to the bone. The mention of pregnancy was the catalyst. She knew this would drive him over the edge. She braced herself for the fucking of a lifetime. With a roar James lifted her up enough to position his massive tool to the entrance of her virgin pussy. Rachel knew this would hurt, but the pain would be fleeting. Her lust and love of James demanded he take her now. Something primal, deep inside her, was howling for him to mate her. She needed his seed, she craved it more than a glass of water to a dying man in the desert. James was not totally gone though. He took a final look at her into her eyes, pleading for permission to enter her. She gave permission gladly and waited for him to mount her.

James did indeed mount her. With the last shred of control he had asked and received her permission. He would not take this from her; her virginity was hers to give freely. He would not rob her of that choice. James knew his size was a problem for his virgin mate. Even through the thick fog of lust he still had the presence of mind to be gentle with her first time; her second time would be entirely a different matter. But her first time he needed her to know he loved her. He looked at her one more time as he gently pressed forward, he held her gaze as he proceeded ever so slowly into the depths of her tight sheath. He waited to catch a hint of pain. He was agonizingly slow for both their sakes. He knew if he simply thrust, the friction would force him to lose it and he would empty himself into her prematurely before she attained her own. Finally he bumped against the vault to her virginity. She squeaked in surprise, but otherwise was lost in the feeling of being stuffed beyond description. With a final shudder and gasp, Rachel nodded her head and braced herself. She wanted him, she needed him; she was offering her virginity in exchange for womanhood. With a commanding thrust, James pulled back until the head was just barely at the entrance and thrust forward and broke through her hymen, burying himself deeply within her cavernous depths.

She was so fucking tight. Rachel was gasping and trying to recover her composure. She had expected the pain, but James's sheer size had overwhelmed her pain receptors. Despite the horrendous feeling of her virginity being torn from her body, the pain was quickly receding and was now being replaced with fullness, a completion in her life. She was bound soul and now body to her mate. The two pieces of the puzzle were finally assembled. She lifted her eyes tearing from the sensations and smiled. His eyes were questing, trying to gauge her acceptance. She felt his body relax when she smiled. He returned the gesture with his own; it warmed her body like a warm summer day. James quietly walked out of the shower, acknowledging the sensor to stop the shower. He walked them to the bed, carrying her still connected to his massive cock. He managed to reach around her body and remove the comforter and sheets. He laid her gently down on the fresh bed spread and looking into her eyes. There was still a lustful glaze covering Rachel's eyes but now there was also a shimmer of love. They had finally connected on every possible level. They were one.

James looked down at his beautiful mate and lowered his head to gather her lips with his own. He licked and nibbled on her luscious ruby morsel as he paid entrance to her hot little mouth. He dove in to capture her tongue as soon as she granted him access. He took the first tentative step and moved his cock ever so slowly out of its new home. Rachel groaned and a look of loss washed over her countenance as if she were saying goodbye to her best friend. When he was almost out with only the head of his cock now nestled between her lips he slowly worked his intruder back into her tiny hole. He luxuriated in the feeling as her walls instinctively collapsed around his cock to grasp it in a velvet glove of ecstasy. He lowered his eyes to watch as his cock moved in and out of her tight fuck box, watching her lips grasp at his cock; trying to pull it back in to where it belonged, deep within her pussy. Rachel's eyes were rolling back into her head with every thrust. God! She could definitely get used to this. It felt so fucking GOOD. She could hear James's chuckle echo within her mind.

Enjoying yourself my love?

You bet your sweet, sculpted ass I am!

With this she grabbed his ass cheeks and with the added leverage began to thrust herself upwards meeting his thrusts. Each thrust was met with a satisfying moan of sexual sating, their mutual desires and needs being met within each other. She lifted her head and latched on to his left nipple and began to lazily lap and nibble at the taught bud. She felt devilishly wicked and clamped down hard. This caused a gratifying moan of pain to escape his lips and he thrust with extra vigor into her battered pussy. The slow, lazy strokes of love soon gave way to the heated pounding of two lovers who were trying their best to satiate their primal urges to rut like wild animals. James had increased his thrusting to a heated pace and Rachel was doing everything in her power to hold on for dear life. The first of her orgasms rocked through her body unexpectedly. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she screamed wildly as her body succumbed to the sensations. She actually forced James cock out of her tight little hole with her orgasm; the pressure realized by the flood of her orgasm was extreme. She continued to water his cock and upper thighs for a few seconds while she tried to bring her breathing back under control.

"Ohhh God! Fuck ME!" Rachel screamed as her body continued to shake through the massive release of endorphins and adrenaline now flooding her tiny body.

Before Rachel could come down from the first of her orgasms James charged back in to her tiny fuck hole with a vengeance. The entrance surprised her and she squeaked and moaned as his massive tool invaded her once more. She suddenly found her body flipped over and James was helping her to her hands and knees.

"If you insist on being my slutty bitch in heat, I fully intend to take you as such my love!" he roared.

James continued to batter away at her now fully deflowered pussy with a vengeance. He was reaching new depths in this position and Rachel could feel every ridge and vein on his cock as it evacuated and reentered her sleeve again and again. She could feel the familiar heat building in her abdomen as another shattering orgasm was fighting its way to the surface. Rachel suddenly felt claws at her breasts as James's talons flicked her nipples and clawed at her tender flesh. His cock was also gaining length and width in her battered pussy. She didn't know if she could take him all; he was just too fucking huge. Rachel found her voice was gone so she reached out to her lupine lover with her mind.

Baby! James! Too big! My god...you're too fucking big. Oh fuck! Fuck it all! Tear me in two; split my poor tiny pussy in half. Own me; fuck me; destroy this slutty little bitch!

She suddenly felt a small pain at her entrance as something hard grew on James's cock, locking them together. She looked back over her shoulder to see James had fully shifted and was now pounding her pussy in relentless pursuit of his own release. She could feel his cock begin to spasm and grow signaling his own orgasm. She braced herself for the gates of his massive reservoir that would soon drown her in a sea of virile seed. The first long stream of boiling cum tore through her womb with searing heat, triggering her own release. As she screamed and moaned obscenities that would make a seasoned whore blush, James opened his eyes to reveal his amber/green eyes aflame with lust. He lowered his jaws to her shoulder and sank his fangs once more over the same mark he had left on her flawless skin only hours before.

MINE! James screamed this into her head as he sank his teeth into her ivory skin.

YOURS! Rachel echoed.

The pain only seemed to magnify and prolong Rachel's own release as she continued to flood and squirt around James's massive tool. Their combine passion was leaving a considerable puddle beneath them on the bedding. And then their strength left them both as they collapsed next to each other. James gathered Rachel into his arms as her orgasm was still ravaging through her tiny body. She felt as his lupine claws receded into strong hands that cradled her body to his own. Rachel began to sob with a flood of fresh emotion. She was not crying out of pain or sorrow; she was crying from the sheer emotional release that was washing over her body. She had never felt something as completely raw and passionate as what they just experienced. The emotion of pure, unadulterated love washed over her and she knew that she was exactly where she had always wanted to be. She was wrapped in the warm embrace of the man she would spend the rest of eternity with. She was in the embrace of her man, her lover, her guardian wolf. With this final thought she dozed peacefully in James's caress of love while he continued to stroke her hair and whisper his unending love in her ear.

************

Rachel woke to James's stomach rumbling against her ass. She turned over to see James resting peacefully on a large pillow he had pulled under them both. She couldn't help but drool at how gorgeous her man was...she couldn't get over the thought...her man; it made her feel all warm and tingly inside, not to mention hotter than a Louisiana swamp in the middle of August. The logical part of her brain wanted to scream at the absurdity and utter ridiculousness of her situation; the other part, the part that ruled her heart and her emotions, simply slapped the logical part of her brain and told it to shut the fuck up and get used to it, because her heart had made its decision. Four days ago she had never even known this tasty morsel of human maleness (well he was part human, wasn't he?) even existed. Today she found herself not only bound to the most gorgeous creature her deepest desires could fabricate, but they had shared earth shattering sexual releases that left her mind and body wanting more. She was his from the beginning. She never even had a choice in the matter. But looking back at her situation and what her life had been like before meeting him, she now understood that her entire existence had been groomed for this moment in time. They were meant for each other, body and soul. She was not going anywhere.

Rachel was lost within her own thoughts when her nostrils picked up the tantalizing aroma of smoked meat. Her stomach immediately made itself known as it vocalized her own voracious hunger. She was not one of those that daintily ate salad and broccoli; she was a carnivore, god damn it, and bloody proud of it. Homo sapiens were at the top of the fucking food chain for a reason and she made full use of her superior standing within the natural order of things. She loved her meat and, truth be told, could be an absolute pig when it came to barbeque...mmmm....pig. The thought of roasted meat straight from the fire sent something primal tingling through her taste buds, making her salivate in anticipation. Again her body made itself known to the fact that her stomach was empty and demanded satisfaction. Her lower mouth had been fed. Now it was time to feed the other.

She looked up to see James staring at her with a knowing smile. Without saying a word he gently released her from his embrace to stand. He gathered her again to his arms as he carried them both to the bathroom. James quickly set the temperature back to 100° and gently pushed Rachel into the shower with a playful slap on her ass.

"Hey!" she scolded.

He simply smiled that gorgeous row of white teeth at her and her argument was immediately lost in the fog of renewed lust as her brain fought to keep her equilibrium. James began soaping her body once more with the offending sponge that had initiated their activities of the previous hour. The caresses were still gentle and deliberate, but they were not meant for arousal. Arousal would come later. Now was a time to get cleaned up and changed and out to the source of food that had both their stomachs complaining. They showered quickly and toweled each other dry. Without a word James picked Rachel up and carried her back into the bedroom.

"You know I am perfectly capable of walking, don't you?" she asked with a slight attempt at anger.

"Yeah. But carrying you is so much fun!"

How could she stay mad at him? He was just too damn sweet and delicious; her senses could not get enough of this man. He smelt so damn good! What man smells good? But James had a smell that reminded her of damp forest earth after a rain storm. The heady mix of soil and pine attacked her nostrils like the sweetest perfume, making her head light and her knees weak.

James threw her on the bed with a bounce and a giggle as he made his way over to the chest of drawers that held the bags of clothes he had placed there this morning. He had purchased them in anticipation of tomorrow night. He should wait to give them to her tomorrow, but he was never one to wait with presents. He was always too excited and had ruined more than one of his Christmas surprises from his parents by snooping around the house. He brought one bag over to Rachel and set it at her feet; the other bag he placed near the edge of the bed and started to remove the contents.

He looked at her delicious nude body. He wondered if he would always have to resist the urge to forgo any social activities and simply spend his days ravishing Rachel for the rest of eternity. He feared that she would always get to him physically; she was just too damn sexy and drove his blood to the boiling point. But despite his inner beast eager to take their mate once more, he gave into the more pressing matter of sustenance. Besides, he knew this would not be the last of his internal arguments concerning her; he could lose to his baser side another time. He looked at her like a kid at Christmas. His eyes danced with merriment as he anticipated her reaction to the contents of the bag.

"Go ahead baby. Open it! Your parents assured me that they would fit you perfectly." he said with a grin wider than Texas.

Rachel had to laugh. She liked this side of him. He seemed like a child at Christmas, eager to see if what he got her would please her. With less ceremony she proceeded to remove the articles of clothing. Inside where a pair of black, skin-tight leather pants...mmm...very sexy. There was also a tiny pair of black underwear she immediately recognized as a thong she had daringly bought with some girlfriends at a Victoria Secret months before. She had hidden the sinful article in the back of her underwear drawer under all of her good girl panties. She should have known that her parents would have found the offending article of clothing; she never would have guessed they would include such a sinful piece of seduction in a care package for James. She picked up the barely dental floss panties with her index finger, twirling them slowly around, with an amused look at James.

"Your parents 'happened' upon them while they were gathering some clothes for this weekend for you. They were a little surprised, but not terribly so. They figured it would be a nice...um...gift for me later on," James said with a boyish grin and a blush that filled his cheeks to his ears.

"You like my slutty panties, do you baby? I bought them in anticipation for the man I would lose my virginity to. It looks like you have every right to see my wicked side. You have already claimed me body and soul...and heart," she said this last part with her eyes misting slightly over.

James could feel his own eyes start to cloud as he saw the sincerity in those lovely Jade pools. Gods he loved this woman!

"I love you Rachel. Those underwear look sexy as hell. But for the record I would find you desirable in a burlap sack. Clothes cannot do your beauty justice. Even the finest elfin silk pales when compared to your beauty. There is no equal!" James said this with a quiet conviction that spoke volumes to Rachel's heart.

Rachel felt a sudden flood of emotion come over her as she felt her tears begin to fall. How had she not recognized this man before now? Why had he always been lost in the shadows of her life? Why had she subjected herself and him to settle for what seemed like one alpha loser, after another? Why had she not met this wonderful man sooner? She felt like so much time had been wasted that could have been spent cultivating a lush garden of love.

James, seeing and hearing her inner turmoil, walked silently to her side of the bed to gather her in his arms like a small child. He held her gently to his massive chest, consoling her troubled heart. He breathed love gently into her ear.

"Shhh. Don't worry about a thing baby! All that is in the past. You don't ever have to worry about another 'alpha loser' again. You bagged yourself a genuine Alpha werewolf who would cross Hell and back just to see you smile. I promise you. I will always be here for you. Forever and ever sweetheart. Death himself could not pry you from my arms without losing several key components to his anatomy. You are mine! I own you. From your cute pinkie toes to those luscious lips, I own you and you own me. You are my love, my heart, my companion for the rest of time. I know this is all a bit overwhelming but I know you better than you know yourself at times." James said this while baring his soul to the woman he loved.

"Do you really mean that? Do I mean that much to you baby? Please tell me why you love me. Why did the Fates choose me for you? What did I do to deserve such a wonderful, caring man?" Rachel asked this in near tears.

She could fill her insecurities start to surface. Spending so many years in the 'social elite' had made her doubt her own self worth. Too many bad memories at the hands of loser males who claimed to be her 'boy friends', pawing and clawing at her body like a piece of meat and snotty, self centered bitches who would be more than willing to stab her in the back at a chance to move up in the fantastical myth they called a high school hierarchy.

"Rachel I know you better than I know myself. You are the most kind, most generous soul it has ever been my pleasure to meet. You are in the center of the most popular kids at school, but yet you hate the politics and back stabbing associated with such 'friends'. You abhor violence but are more than willing to protect what you feel is yours or to protect a friend."

James paused for affect as he pointed to himself. Rachel blushed at the memory at what she had done to Jayden. She had been quite out of her mind at the moment, allowing instinct to guide her actions. Jayden had threatened her man and that was something she would not tolerate. She had attacked with all the fury of her tiny 115 lbs. without question. Rachel had clawed and scratched, pulled and bit like a mountain lion protecting a cub. She had to giggle as she remembered the sweet satisfaction at removing a large patch of hair from that pompous ass's head. The look of shock and anger at seeing his hair in her hand had been most satisfying.