Guardians of The Earth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we help you gentlemen?" Miguel asked politely.

*The thugs turned out to be associates of a little weasel Tasha had declined to sell to about a month previously. That was how she recognized one of their faces. They attempted to start a commotion but the bouncers kicked them out. They waited outside for Tasha and Miguel, where they got their butts kicked. But Tasha after fighting all kinds of horrible things and Miguel after his extensive training were disappointed by the weak fight they had put up.* Without waiting for the police to show up they went back to the mansion in California, but both were still too keyed up to sleep now! "I am going to work out, wanna come?" Tasha suggested

"Sure thing. Your place or mine." Miguel said excitedly. His adrenaline was just starting to pump as soon as the fight had ended.

"There is a gym in the basement" Tasha started walking toward the stairs, taking off her boots as she walked.

"I don't think a gym is enough anymore. How about a sparring session?" He asked.

"Sure." she says without stopping she continues to strip. Her armor in place before he sees anything too personal.

Miguel smiles and shakes his head. The physical attraction is there but she isn't the kind of girl to have a one-night-stand with. He tells himself as he follows her.

Tasha moves to the center of a mat and stands waiting all business. She stands straight when she sees his smile and head shake. "What?" her face totally innocent

"Nothing just wondering if I'm going to have to hold back with you. After all you've been here without a real challenge until now." He smiled mischievously as he through out his challenge.

Tasha hide her smile behind a scowl and put her hands on her hips. "Bring it!" She teased. Then quickly said, "No powers though, I don't want to have to rebuilt the house again." She said, "you know I can take it though so don't bother holding back.... " With a smile she added, "I won't."

"Anytime your ready. Ladies first." He said as he simply stood there, he didn't even bother changing into armor.

"Your clothes are going to get all sweaty," she teased letting the mist of her armor thin and shift seductively just before she charged him. Just before she got into range she changed direction and came in at him from one side, a feigned punch to the head and then ducked to grapple him at the waist

The only thing he wasn't there anymore. So she end up grappling nothing but air. "I'll only get sweaty if you can touch me." He said testing his new speed. He was a great deal faster then most now, but he still barely managed to get out of the way, but there was no point in telling her that just yet.

She turned toward him momentarily surprised then smiled. "I hope you haven't forgotten what a bad loser I am.... I simply don't accept defeat...." She did a flip to get closer to him but didn't' move to attack again.

"I guess I'm going to have to teach you then." He said as he marveled at her movements. He was ready in case she moved in, but for now he needed her to think that he was bored with this fight. "You were right in a no powers match. I wouldn't have wanted to beat you to early." he said as he put his arms up, purposely, in a very weak defense.

She shook her head, "My powers are stronger than ever. I will prove it to you later. But I'm not falling for it tonight Miguel. I'm not the hot head I used to be." She crouched down into a defensive position not 3 feet from him

"We'll see how good you are." He said the went into a series of 3 jumping spinning kicks, after the third one he dropped to the ground and attempted a leg sweep.

Tasha said a silent thanks to the 5 martial arts instructors she'd hired in the last year that had taught her moves and the 10times gravity room she'd trained in to give her speed. She was able to dodge the kicks and barely got out of the way of the sweep by doing a back flip. Landing in a roll she came back up in a defensive position. "That the best you got?" She goaded knowing he was testing her.

Miguel was quite impressed. She had learned much since they last saw each other. And she had gotten faster, not as fast as him since he was training under Rangers. But she'd soon catch up with him. It was only a matter of time. Miguel jumped and summersault-ed until he was right in front of her. Upon landing in front of her he begin throwing a series of punches and kicks, each one faster then the last. He wanted to know just how fast she really was.

Tasha was able to dodge most of the inhumanly fast attacks, but at least three hits caught her. She knew he was holding back the strength of the hits; he just wanted to show her he could hit her if he chose. She went on the offensive then, taking a few of his hits and kicking and punching in return. She was finally able to catch him off guard and sucker punched him in the gut hard. She jumped back as soon as she felt contact and waited a safe distance away.

The stomach shot was hard enough to knock Miguel back thanks to inertia. But he was surprisingly unhurt. "Is that the best you got, we've obviously got to work on your strength," he said taunting her, trying to see if she had truly conquered her anger.

"One to your ten! I thought I was doing well!" She said irritably. Her armor changed taking on a bluish tint of very hot flame, and she pulled her hair back with a hair band. Crouching down again in a different defensive position that was very obviously a taught martial art stance she beckoned him to her with a determined look on her face.

"Nice blouse." He said as he moved in and began to attack again. Still not using his full speed; but moving just faster than her. Then he flipped behind her and grabbed her arms and held her in a bear hug. He hated himself for what he was about to do but he needed to see if she was ready to move on, so he groped her ass, much like Julius had done in the past. "Not bad, definitely kept yourself in shape."

She glared at him a moment from the corner of her eye, the armor she wore was hot and his clothes caught fire. She closed her eyes in an attempt to keep her temper. "Careful my friend, I might take that the wrong way and have to hurt you." She slammed the heel of her foot into his insole in an attempt to get him to free her.

His clothes were indeed burnt, but his body was unaffected by the flames. Then as gently as possible he applied pressure on the back of her knee, which cause her to lose her balance and go down on one knee. He continued to press his advantage and had her on her knees and then on her stomach. With his weight on her.

She lost her temper then and began to struggle more. She pushed against him in vain, but she was able to keep her mouth shut and not yell at him.

He felt her anger swell with in her and preparing to erupt. "Okay calm down now. I just needed to know how far you can be pushed. Now calm yourself." He said as he let go of her and stood back.

She sat on the mat still on her knees for a few seconds before she was able to look at him. "Just frustrated." She looked at him then. "You haven't won yet, ya know." She made no move to get up be sat still on the mat.

"I have to disagree with you. The facts state otherwise." Miguel told her, but he still maintained a defensive position

She smiled evilly. Getting up slowly. She approached him slowly, casually, not stopping until she was very close. Still with no sign of aggression she stood before him close enough to that he could touch her if he chose. She cocked her head to one side and crooked her finger for him to come closer.

Miguel raised his left eyebrow in a Spock-like fashion. He didn't know what she was thinking, so he decided to stand there ready to react.

"Come here, it's a secret." She insisted still without any sign of menace.

Miguel knew he was going to regret this, but he straightened up and inched closer.

Tasha made no move only waited until he was close enough to kiss. "Are you sure you want me to tell you.... it's a very big secret." She whispered. Just inches from his ear. Her hands at her sides.

When he said nothing she said, "Miguel?"

"What?" He asked.

Her arms went up slowly to rest on his shoulders. A casual embrace, "do you want me to tell you?"

He was totally caught up in her sent and her sweaty body. So much so he couldn't respond verbally and simply nodded.

With a tiny smile she leaned closer putting her arms around him. She could smell the sweat he'd professed wouldn't exist. Her heart beat faster and she leaned closer to one side as though to whisper into his ear. One of her feet hooked behind his and she threw her wt forward. Kicking his foot out from under him and throwing him onto his back on the mat. Wasting no time she jumped down over him pinning his hand to the mat. "Nothing is ever what it seems." She whispered into his ear as she straddled him. "It looks like I have won now doesn't it?" Their faces are inches apart and her smile fades.

Miguel couldn't help but chuckle. Then as he saw her smile fade so does his as his body becomes aware of the position he is in.

She sits up very aware of him as a man now, not just a friend or sparing partner. "I'm sorry... that wasn't very fair." she said. But she was still reluctant to move away.

"All's fair in love and war." he told her as he felt himself growing harder. "Perhaps we should call it a day." He said nervously.

Tasha sat there a moment longer looking at him as though she'd never seen him before. Finally she nodded and leaned forward again to push herself to her feet. She held her hand out to help him to his feet. Though she was physically tired from the sparing her heart was beating faster then it should and she didn't feel like she could get any sleep now if she tried.

Miguel took her hand and started to rise to his feet. Then using the leverage that was at his disposal he pulled Tasha down and laid her on her back with him on top. "I guess the shoe is on the other foot now." He said with an evil smile.

She couldn't help laugh. "Ok then, two to one you win! Now what ever shall you do with me?!" She asked joking flirtatiously.

Miguel smiled as he began to stand up then stopped as his eyes stopped at Tasha's chest and he watched her breathe. It was like a deer caught in the headlights of a car.

It was the last thing she expected to see. But it was there never the less. The passion in his eyes couldn't be mistaken. What was more she felt herself respond to it. "Miguel... " She said softly, her voice unsteady.

It took Miguel several seconds to respond, because of his stunned state. And when he did it was with a simple and almost hesitant, "What?"

She propped her self up on her elbows. "Do you still want to spar?" She asked quietly afraid her voice would crack. It was a stupid question but she could think of nothing else to say. She let her armor shift back to the fine mist he was used to.

"In away." He says as he drops down, just above her. He pauses and inhales her scent deeply before he continues and leans his head down into hers and kisses her deeply and passionately for the first time since they've known each other.

Tasha was too startled to object. For a second she didn't respond at all. Then she found herself kissing him back with equal passion. Her arms went around his neck and she leaned forward into him. Then she pulled him down over her onto the mat where she still lay on her back.

Miguel ran his hands through her hair and slowly moved them down, caressing her neck down to her shoulders. He could feel his hands shaking as he touched her skin.

She couldn't think... his touch was exquisite. She hung on to him like a lifeline, not sure what to do. She should stop him she knew but she couldn't summon the strength. His strength, his scent, and taste were all intoxicating.... Tasha finally broke the kiss to look at him. "Miguel...?"

"Tasha!" he said as he leaned into her neck and began to kiss and lick at her flesh.

She closed her eyes at the feel of his hot kisses on her sensitive skin. She pulled him closer and pulled on leg up around the back of his thigh. "This is only the after effect of adrenaline you know." Tasha stated with a shaky voice. "The rush from battle and physical activity." She continued to reason aloud all the while her body responded to his touch. "If we... take a shower...and....go ...go to bed... we will forget we ever felt this."

Miguel nodded in agreement and continued to move his hands over her body his hands moving to her breasts. "Yeah I know...." was all he could say as his mouth began to follow his hands.

He was the first person in all the years she'd had the armor to find out first hand how real it actually was. Miguel's fingers brushed across the fine material under the covering mist that actually covered her. It was thin and she could feel the warmth of his touch but she resisted the temptation to let it down.

Miguel was fascinated by the unusual feel of the mist that surrounded Tasha's body as he caressed her body. All though he paid no attention to it, it had made him realize that he had his new force field/body armor still active and with a casual thought he lowered it. He wanted her to feel his human flesh as he touched her.

"Wait... " She said hesitantly. "This isn't...." Tasha forgot what she was about to say as his fingers grazed over her nipple. Not knowing what to do she closed her eyes, trying again to gather her thoughts with out much luck.

Miguel felt his hand graze her nipple, exactly what he was looking for. He then repositioned his index finger and thumb so he could start twirling and pulling them. Making them as hard and as long as possible. Her hands went down his back pulled up on the bottom of his shirt. She slipped her fingers under the material to feel his warm skin. Her hands moved up further bringing the shirt with them. Tasha noticed that his sleeves had been burnt and she hesitated. "OH! I ruined your shirt!" Tasha said starting to sit up.

Miguel chuckled as he whispered to her. "Don't worry about it, I'll make a new one," he said as he then proceeded to place his mouth over the nipple of her right breast and began to try and lick it.

She gasped forgetting about the shirt and the odd comment he'd made about making a shirt. Maybe she should just let it happen, she thought. But not here. In an instant the two of them were on her oversized bed, surrounded by the thick white down bedspread.

She felt herself sink into the soft bed and pulled Miguel's shirt over his head. At the same time letting her armor slip away. Tasha lay naked under him. She kissed him deeply as soon as his head was free of the material of his shirt. It was her way of telling him that he had won in this as well.

Miguel feasted on her breasts as if they were ambrosia. He loved the feel of her skin against the skin of his now bare chest. His tongue flicked over her hardened nipples and then he would place his entire mouth around her breast and suck hard before gently biting her breast.

She made a small sound in the back of her throat; arching her back to feel more of the pleasure he was giving her. From somewhere in the house she could hear the housekeeper complaining... Tasha knew that the woman had found her clothes on the floor where she'd left them on her way to the Gym.

Miguel heard the small sound that came from Tasha's throat and he growled as he began to deliver similar attention to her other breast. He started to gyrate his still pants covered groin into hers. Enjoying the sensation that his hardening manhood was feeling the warmth of her sex.

Tasha started to laugh at the housekeeper's distress that she could only hear through her control of air, but it turned into a moan as she felt Miguel's arousal. Tasha felt a little vulnerable lying under him completely naked. It was not a feeling she was familiar with. Her hands move to his pants, and she pushed him to the side of her so she could get them off. With him beside her she came to the full realization of what they were doing. She didn't dare say anything in case he changed his mind. The effects of their workout had worn off and she was in full control now of her senses. She honestly couldn't think of anyone else she'd rather be with. He was as lean and muscular as she knew he would be, but she hadn't realized the effect such a thing would have on her. She started to kiss his chest much as he'd kissed her. Moving over him, and forcing him onto his back, she sat beside him and started to undo his pants.

Miguel looked into her eyes and realized how much he had wanted to do this, since the first time he had seen her so many years ago. "You don't need to do that." No sooner had he said that then his pants had disappeared, leaving him completely naked under her.

She looked startled for a second. It occurred to her belatedly that like her he could create armor with no more than a thought to look anyway he wished it to. With a playful slap on the shoulder she went back to kissing him and drinking in the sight of his nakedness.

Miguel gently pushed Tasha onto her back and followed her as he did so, so that he would be directly on top of her. Once on top he began to kiss her again passionately. Placing gentle kisses along side her chin and working his way up her cheek bone until he reached her ear; where he began to blow in her ear before he began to nibble on it.

Tasha moaned softly wrapping her arms and legs around him and pulling his warm body close. She couldn't believe how wonderful it felt just to be in his embrace... not to mention the other things he was doing to her!

She let him set the pace for their lovemaking, not wanting to rush things. She couldn't help her curiosity though; she wanted to feel every inch of him. Her hands moved down his back to feel the curve of his rear. Although he had made no move to enter her, she could feel his erection graze her thighs, and then more intimately.

Miguel felt her body respond to his, it was almost as if it were meant to be. He continued kissing/licking his way down her neck to the center of her chest until he reached the valley between her breasts. There he began to kiss them, the flick his tongue across her nipples before he grazed them with his teeth. He made worship to both her breasts equally, kissing, licking, and after awhile biting and sucking.

Tasha moaned and pulled his head closer to her. She lifted her thighs to brush the outside of his and her feet rubbed the back of his calves. She could feel his erection graze the hair protecting her sex and felt herself getting wetter. She closed her eyes enjoying the pleasure he gave her. Her back arched and her body started to move to it's own rhythm encouraging him to join her.

Miguel's body responded to her naturally as if it were meant to be. He placed his hard shaft at her entrance and gently inserted the head into her. Miguel took his time as he slowly gave her inch after inch of his hard cock until he came up to a barrier. At this moment he realized that Tasha was still a virgin. "If you want I'll stop right here?" he asked honestly.

Tasha instinctively tensed, she knew it would hurt but didn't want to stop. Breathing hard with passion, her heart pounding in her chest Tasha looked at Miguel. She could see concern, surprise, and passion in his eyes and she knew beyond a doubt that there was no one else she'd rather be with. Not that she would ever admit it. She gently pulled his head down close to hers and whispered, "Don't you dare!" Then she kissed him passionately, trying to relax.

As soon as he felt her tongue invade his mouth Miguel thrust forward and broke her hymen. He stopped and waited for her to let him know that she was okay and that she wanted to continue. He was willing to put his desire aside like he had so many times in the past. But he now knew that this is where he belonged, where he wanted to be.. was with her.