Guarding Jennifer Aniston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakesZA
JakesZA
58 Followers

My fully erect cock was rubbing against the side of her face and through her hair; the felling of pleasure became so intense I had to pull back slightly, or I would explode all over her. As she stood up she rubbed her pussy all the way up my leg, Jennifer moved in front of me and pulled my head down so that she could wash my hair. She was standing so close against me that my penis was pushed up right between our bodies, she pulled me by the shoulders downwards slightly so I lowered my body to make it easier for her to reach the top of my head, this movement dragged my dick down from her navel, to pubic bone, over the soft hair covering her womanly mound, till my balls rested almost against her neither lips, my face was now parallel with her breasts and when she started to move I slipped my tongue out and flicked it slowly over one nipple and then the other, when Jennifer stopped moving I trapped a nipple between my upper lip and tongue and slowly sucked it into my mouth.

Her hands instead of washing me were clasped behind my head and her breath was coming fast against my neck, I lowered my hands and softly grabbed her ass cheeks with both of them, with her left nipple in my mouth I lowered my body even more and with an almost pang, my penis sprang free from the tight enclosure between our wet bodies and came to rest between her legs, touching her pussy lips and sticking out at the back, Jennifer gave a moan and pressed tighter against me. I lifted up my head and my body slightly pressing my over gorged dick harder against her cunt lips, my mouth met hers somewhere in the middle and as she opened her mouth to let my tongue in, she opened up her legs slightly and lifted herself on to her tows.

Our tongues mingled and Jennifer began grinding her hips in a slow dance against me, rubbing her pussy up and down over my shivering dick. I began to match her movement with my hips and we stood there thrusting against each other in a slow erotic dance. After three nights of being cock teased, my limit was up and I felt the throbbing of an orgasm building deep down in my balls, I began kissing her harder and Jennifer knowing what was about to happen started to jerk her hips harder and faster against me, she closed her legs more tightly and squeezed my penis even harder against her neither lips, I felt lights going off in my head, the dam building inside my ball sack broke and I shot warm cum all over the shower wall behind us, some of it was dripping down her legs, I just came and came, she kept on gripping me with her inner thighs rubbing and thrusting against me till there wasn't a drop left in me.

When she finally pulled back my legs could hardly hold my body weight, Jennifer also seemed a bit wobbly, I sat down in the shower and mentioned her to move forward, it is time I washed her just a little bit. The sponge and soap lay on the floor near me so I picked it up and told her to turn around, I could lift my left arm quite a bit with out hurting myself so I pushed her slightly forward and with her bum sticking out in front of me just a few inches from my face, I lathered and soaped her up good. With my right hand I pulled Jennifer's bum cheeks slightly open and began washing in slow circle like movements around the small brown pinkish anus, I could now for the first time see her small pink pussy lips.

I quickly washed off all my baby glue that spilled down her legs and then dropped the sponge and with just the soap in my right hand using the left hand; I rubbed all around her cunt, inner thighs and bum cheeks, coming close but never touching her pussy. She began to push back towards my hands with her bottom, but I kept on teasing her in this way for a few minutes, I then told her to turn around and to come and stand over me. So with her legs spread slightly over my legs, I stared at Jennifer Anniston's cunt, two inches from my nose.

Her neither lips was small and pinkish in colour, the little bud of her clitoris was just slightly sticking out, like a water drop in rose petals, the brown pubic hair came down to the top of her lips in a small narrow strip, from there on all the way to her anus she was waxed clean. I lathered my hands in soap and in a circling motion using only my thumbs continued my teasing all around her pink pubes, close but never touching. She was standing with her hands against the wall above me, almost in a prayer position and looking up I could see her breasts rising and falling with each touch. I placed both my hands on her inner thighs and with my thumbs next to her cunt lips, pulled those pink swollen neither lips slightly open and moving my mouth forward, slipped out my tongue and just lightly brushed it over her clitoris. Jennifer jerked her body forward, but I held her away and this time I applied a little more pressure with my tongue and licked her from the clit down to the skin between her pussy and anus in one hard stroke. She gave a moan and pressed her pubic area even harder towards my face, I moved my thumbs a little and opened her up even more, this time I stuck my tongue deep as it would go into the depths of her dripping wet vagina. Jennifer acted as though she was having a heart attack above my head, jerking and shaking around, I kept on driving my tongue in and out, over her clit, then in again, her juices were flowing over my chin, till my tongue became too tired.

I moved my head slightly back and slipped first one finger, then two finger all the way up in to her wet cunt, then pressing hard with my two fingers against her g-spot I began rubbing her clit with my thumb, alternating with my mouth and tongue every so often. I kept on building up my rhythm, slow at first, going faster and slightly harder, deeper, until I could feel her inner vagina walls starting to convulse and constrict around the two fingers inside her, the moment her upper legs began shaking uncontrollably I moved my mouth over her clitoris and sucking, licking with all of my strength I felt her orgasm all around me. My dick was as hard as a rock and as she went in to the throws of passion, her legs too weak to support her, one orgasm rolling into another she slowly lowered to the ground and before she knew it, my cock replaced my fingers, her legs by this time gone, the moment she touched the bathroom floor with her knees my dick slipped halfway into her open vibrating cunt. Her eyes opened in surprise, got even bigger as I pushed upwards and rammed three quarters of the way home, this was too much and as she came crashing down, the full length of my penis impaled her. She was very wet, but so tight, it took me a moment to adjust to the small tight warm vaginal room, Jennifer bit into my right shoulder, her breath was coming out in gulps, when I moved my hips, she bit even harder in to the flesh of my shoulder, a low moan escaped from her throat, the moment she lifted her head for another breath, I lifted her slightly and rammed my cock upwards into her, between trying to gulp down air and moaning, she called me a mother fucker and pressed down as I pushed up in to that tight warm opening, some strength came back into her legs, she moved her knees upwards and balanced herself on the balls of her heels and began riding me, up and down.

I moved in rhythm with her, pulling my cock out, till just the head was snuggled inside her, then ramming it all the way up, Jennifer sounded as if she was going to cry, with each thrust her eyes opened up wide, her mouth gulped for air, her breath becoming shorter and shorter. I could feel her tight vaginal walls getting even tighter, gripping my penis, milking me, she was fast approaching another orgasm, the moment I slipped a nipple in to my mouth and softly bit down, she screamed and began that age old convulsion around my dick. Her legs gave away again and my dick was so far up inside her, I could feel every moment of her orgasm, she bit down driving her teeth into my shoulder gain, to keep from screaming out aloud, her body was shaking so much I felt my own orgasm build, so without moving I just sat there and exploded into her waiting cunt, till Jennifer dropped to the floor and just lay there, legs open and my cum dripping out of her. The water was getting cold by this time, so after a few minutes of gathering ourselves we cleaned up quickly then naked and exhausted got into my bed and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up alone, and later that evening Jennifer locked herself into her room, I wasn't the pushy type, so I left her alone and supervised the placing of cameras, that fucker was still out there. She stayed away for two days and then that night she was there. Jennifer explained to me that she was a celebrity and all that shit and how if something like this got out it could ruin her reputation, I just kept quiet and when she finished told her that I understood, she came over to the bed, kissed my cheek and then went back to her room. Three days later we caught the fucker on camera sneaking over the wall, when he tried climbing onto Jennifer's balcony, we tazed the shit out of him and the Mexican Police came and arrested the guy.

Two days later I was back at my apartment and three weeks later back to the job. After about six months has passed the movie came out and I went to see it, she looked great in a bikini. I had just finished a job when my phone rang, it was our agent on the line, he informed that a lady client asked specifically for me, so I went for the interview and my old buddy Karl opened the door when I arrived. I expected to see Jennifer when I walked into the room, but instead found myself facing Corteney Cox. She asked Karl to leave the room and then explained that she wanted me to guard her while she did a shoot in some African country, then after all the details were explained lead me to the front door and with a smile she said; " Jennifer and I have no secrets, hope you are willing to extend me the same excellent services you did for her?" That is a whole new story and I will tell you later.

Jakes.

JakesZA
JakesZA
58 Followers
12