Guarding Shelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped from the bathroom almost an hour later and headed directly for her bedroom. She refused to glance toward the living room. She didn't want to know if Ty had left. She slammed the bedroom door shut, plopping down on the bed with an annoyed flounce. Fuck Ty if she couldn't figure out that she wanted to be with her. What was she, dense? Did she have to hang a sign on her ass saying 'take me, take me?' The image made her smile.

She was dressed in a nightshirt and buried beneath her comforter, papers spread all over the bed, when she heard the trill of Ty's cell phone. The sound caught her attention considering Ty never left without her cell. She was even more surprised when the trill ceased mid-ring and she heard a husky voice holding a muffled one-way conversation. She glanced at the clock on her nightstand. It was almost ten, well past the time Ty usually left for her sexual rendezvous. She gathered up her papers, waiting until she no longer heard Ty speaking before opening the bedroom door and making her way to the kitchen. She glanced over at Ty as she warmed up her burger.

"I thought you were going out."

"Changed my mind," Ty didn't shift her eyes from the television set.

Shelly smiled to herself. When the microwave timer sounded, she removed the plate, cut the burger in half, and made her way to the sofa to drop down beside Ty.

"Here."

Ty took half of the burger, grunting out a thank you as she continued to watch a boxing match. Shelly pretended to watch, leaning back against the sofa, trying to casually examine Ty's profile. She was dressed in a black wife beater and boxers. There was a great deal of dark chocolate flesh visible to the naked eye. Shelly's gaze combed over her, admiring the lushness of her dreadlocks. She remembered thinking Ty's lips were thin when she first saw them, but now she realized they were perfectly proportioned, enough but not too much. They would be soft to the touch, sweet to taste. She figured out the bump in Ty's nose probably meant it had been broken. All in all, it was not the kind of face you would see on a magazine cover, but it was intriguing. It caught one's eye...or perhaps it simply caught her eye.

She took in the rest of Ty, the broad shoulders, the wide expanse of well-developed chest, the relatively flat breasts. The rippling biceps still mesmerized her, they were absolutely amazing. And those thighs...she'd only seen thighs like that on professional wrestlers and bodybuilders. She knew Ty disappeared for a couple of hours a few times a week, but it seemed a body like hers would take more time to mold. Perhaps maintaining it was not as difficult as sculpting it had been?

She'd lost track of how long she'd been staring and was a little taken aback when her eyes suddenly met a pair of intense emerald green ones. She shifted uncomfortably under Ty's gaze, turning to focus on the television screen. She paused, swallowed, and then stood, taking Ty's empty plate with her to the kitchen. She'd wash the dishes. That would give her a moment to catch her breath. She stood with her hands immersed in warm water as the sink filled with suds, forcing herself to take deep breaths and release them slowly. God, she was pathetic.

She jumped when she suddenly felt the brush of Ty's arms on either side of her. She could feel Ty's heat behind her, within her, although their bodies had not yet touched. She continued to wash the dishes, pretending to ignore the woman standing behind her, admiring the long, dark fingers resting on the smooth silver of the sink on either side of her. She realized she was holding her breath, but could not think clearly enough to release it.

Shelly watched as Ty's fingers slowly caressed her forearms, moving downward until they intertwined with her fingers beneath the warm sudsy water. The plate she held slipped from her fingers. She could feel a tingle begin in the pit of her stomach and slowly spread, up into her chest, down toward her toes. Ty reached over to shut off the water, snatching up a towel to dry their hands. She leaned forward and Shelly released a gush of air at the feel of Ty's weight against her back.

She closed her eyes as Ty's arms curved around her middle, bringing their bodies close. She felt Ty's breath against her ear, then the shocking wet heat of a tongue as it traced her lobe. The muscled perfection of those thighs was pressed enticingly against her buttocks. Her heart was pounding in her chest.

Ty turned her around and their eyes met, emeralds bearing down on onyx. Shelly nervously licked her lips, waiting, wanting. Her eyes closed again as Ty's lips tentatively covered hers, lightly brushing against Shelly's, tasting of her. The kiss was relaxed, almost polite, somewhat inquisitive. Shelly's entire body was trembling and she knew Ty could feel it. Ty deepened the kiss slowly, leisurely. She kissed her with the same loving strokes an artist would use to christen a blank canvas. And each time their lips parted, the next kiss promised more...demanded more. Shelly had no idea how long the kiss lasted. She only knew every muscle in her body had tensed. She tilted her head back, allowing the taller woman better access to her mouth, focusing intently on the feel of those lips as they claimed more and more of her.

Her head was reeling when she finally felt Ty's tongue snake past her lips. Tentative at first, she felt it explore her mouth with infinite patience. She wasn't certain when the polite invasion shifted into burning insistence. Shelly curled her arms around the larger woman's neck, her body pressing closer, encouraging Ty to do as she pleased. Her fingers buried themselves into the coarse silk of those dreadlocks, her hardened nipples pressing into Ty's muscled flesh.

Her breath caught in her chest again at the feel of Ty's hands making their way beneath her nightshirt, caressing the slight swell of her belly, the curves of her hips, the length of her back. Those fingers changed direction and she felt them against the sides of her breasts, stroking her, manipulating, enjoying the weight of her, and finally seizing her stiff nipples, rolling them between thumb and forefinger. Shelly moaned then, a sound she could not have stopped had she wanted to. She felt a slickness between her thighs and a thud at her center that pulsed uncontrollably, almost painfully. Ty pulled away from her a bit, their lips barely parting, and slipped her nightshirt over her head. Shelly felt the soft cotton of the wife beater and boxers against her bare, overheated flesh. She was covered by nothing more than a pair of light blue cotton panties. If she thought about it even for a moment, she would worry about what Ty thought of her body, wonder if Ty thought she was beautiful...but there wasn't room for such thoughts. She only wanted more. More of Ty's tongue, more of her hands, more, more, more...

Ty's lips traced a path from her lips to her chin, then to her throat, those hands still cleverly manipulating her breasts. She felt the warm heat of Ty's mouth against her collarbone for just a moment before Ty captured a nipple between her teeth and forced another moan from Shelly. Skilled fingers continued to focus on Shelly's nipple while Ty's other hand began a slow trek downward. Shelly had time to inhale sharply before that hand slipped past the waistband of her panties to cover her slick mound. Shelly closed her eyes tightly as those fingers began to stroke her, parting her engorged nether lips, dipping into the liquid heat. She felt one finger sink into her, then another. Her body was overwhelmed with sensations. Ty fucked her slowly with those magnificent fingers, her tongue worrying one rock hard nipple, her free hand punishing the other. Shelly could feel the sexual hurricane sweeping through her, whipping her into a frenzy and she was dizzy, breathless, clutching at Ty desperately when the first orgasm stormed through her. She thought Ty would slow down, give her a moment to gather her wits, but instead Ty slid a third finger into her, curling her fingers to massage the front of her vaginal wall, stroking what could only be the famed "G-spot." Within seconds she catapulted into another mind-blowing orgasm, her nails digging brutally into Ty's muscular shoulders as she gasped for air.

Her legs gave out then, but Ty caught her, shifting her hands to Shelly's hips and effortlessly lifting her up onto the lip of the sink. Her panties were gone seconds later and Shelly managed to open an eye in time to watch Ty, her emerald eyes darkened with hunger, kneel before her. The feel of that tongue exploring her folds, her wetness, her heat, the sound of Ty feasting on her nectar had Shelly leaning back so far she almost fell into the sink. She placed a hand on the counter to steady herself as Ty lapped at her hungrily, her toes curling as Ty slid first two and then three fingers into her once again. She could feel herself climbing once more, could sense the peak was near and had only enough time to cry out before she tumbled over the cliff again.

*

She was like jelly in her arms as Ty carried her to the bedroom, placing her gently on the bed, dimming the lights. Ty spent a moment in the bathroom before she crawled onto the bed beside her. Shelly turned to her, their lips meeting as she molded herself to Ty's powerfully built frame. She was only slightly surprised at the hardness pressing against her belly. She smiled just a little, relieved she had recently watched a few lesbian porn movies. After catching her second wind, which was hard to do with Ty's lips against hers, she managed to get up on her knees, pulling away in order to take in Ty's amazing body. She kissed a path down her pecs, her hands caressing those bulging biceps. She enjoyed the murmur of pleasure from Ty as she captured a hardened nipple between her lips, toying with it for some time before continuing on her journey. She licked each ridge of that sculpted tummy before closely examining Ty's rather impressively sized dildo.

She raised her eyes to the heavy-lidded emerald gems watching her with interest before she circled the head with her tongue, eventually taking the stiff silicon into her mouth. She pressed down on it as her head began to bob up and down, making sure it made contact with Ty's mound each time. She slipped one finger beneath the dildo and into Ty, then another as she took as much of the dildo into her mouth as she could without gagging. She watched as Ty's muscles tensed, could feel the slight tremor in those magnificent thighs, and smiled as she realized Ty was getting closer.

She wanted to watch her come, wanted to give her pleasure, but to her surprise Ty's fingers curled into her hair and pulled her upward none-to-gently. Ty kissed her brutally, rolling her onto her back, bringing Shelly's legs up. She was afraid for a moment, wondering if Ty would understand she needed her to go slowly this first time, but she had nothing to fear. Ty took her time, entering her with the patience of a saint, kissing her, stroking her, loving her while giving her a chance to get used to the feel of the large tool within her. She then began to move her hips unhurriedly. It was only a short while before Shelly's hips rose to meet Ty's strokes as she begged softly for more. She caught a glimpse of Ty's smirk as Ty began a more enthusiastic dance, forcing short barks of pleasure mixed with just a little titillating pain from Shelly. They moved together like a well oiled machine. Ty shifted her hips just a bit and Shelly cried out. She always thought women who came from penetration were faking, never thought it could feel so good, never thought she could enjoy it so much. She was sure her nails drew blood on Ty's back, but she ignored Ty's swears as yet another orgasm raced through her.

Ty pulled out and Shelly frowned at the sudden sense of loss. Ty then rolled her onto her stomach, pulling her up onto her knees. When the dildo entered her from

behind, the new sensations were overwhelming. The moan was trapped in her throat as Ty moved her hips with gusto. On every forward stroke Shelly saw white spots behind her closed lids as the dildo slammed into her g-spot. And with every backstroke, Shelly experienced the most amazing friction. She felt Ty pick up the pace, could feel those well-developed thighs trembling again, and the idea that Ty was about to come only brought her closer to what she knew would be a tidal wave of sexual sensation. She bit her bottom lip, curled her fingers into fists, shut her eyes even more tightly and enjoyed the feel of Ty's fingers digging into her hips, realizing she would have bruises there in the morning. Suddenly, taken by surprise, her body exploded with an intensity that forced a long, heart-felt howl from her. She felt Ty continuing to pound into her, continuing to create a barrage of delicious sensations, before Ty's bark of pleasure filled the room. Ty collapsed on top of her, her body sheathed in sweat, her breathing ragged.

*

They slept. They must have because it was morning when Shelly opened her eyes. She moved to get out of bed and winced. Her body ached, every inch of it, and it was decorated with all kinds of interesting bruises. Still, the memories of last night brought a smile to her lips. She lay back, staring up at the white ceiling, and suddenly realized she was alone in bed when she should not have been. She glanced at the clock, shocked that it was past ten. Ty was probably at the gym. She typically went around eight on Sundays. With a grunt, she made a real effort to get out of bed and then made her way, carefully, to the bathroom.

The heat from the shower helped, but not by much. She was somewhat amused at the colorful bruises, especially those on her hips. God, was this what it meant to be fucked royally? She smiled at the thought. She felt a little better after she pulled on a comfy robe and even better still when she found a cinnamon bun from her favorite bakery and coffee waiting for her in the kitchen. Ty would spoil her rotten if she kept this up.

She was reading the Sunday paper when Ty returned. Shelly admired the sweat and raw energy from a vigorous workout, combined into a delicious glow, on Ty's dark chocolate skin. She had to admit Ty looked quite yummy at the moment. Then again, Ty would look yummy to her no matter what. She removed her reading glasses and stepped in front of Ty, blocking her path to the bathroom. Ty raised a brow, smirked, then hoisted Shelly into her arms, making her way to the bedroom and tossing the small framed woman on the freshly made bed. She joined her a moment later after quickly peeling off her form fitting gym clothes, her lips hungrily closing over one of Shelly's hardening nipples.

*

They showered together afterwards, Ty unable to resist fucking her senseless once again under the hot spray. As they dried off, Shelly reached out to caress those muscled arms, the chiseled stomach, those impressively sculpted thighs. She was absolutely amazed by this woman's body, the sheer strength of it and the discipline required to maintain it. Ty watched her for a moment, amused. Finally, she captured Shelly's hands and brought those inquiring fingertips to her lips.

"Later, I'm hungry."

Shelly smiled and nodded, realizing her stomach was also growling. Well, she reminded herself, she'd had quite the work out lately. Shelly dressed in the bedroom and Ty made her way to the living room. It dawned on Shelly that dressing in separate rooms was the only way they would actually get out of the apartment considering the only thing on her mind was the feel of Ty's hard body against her, the thought of those hands, those lips...the stroke of that over-sized dildo. She glanced at the bed wistfully, understanding she needed to refuel or she'd never be able to sustain another bout of lovemaking with Ty. Still, she would love to simply crawl beneath her covers and beckon for the muscular stud...

"Shel."

Ty's deep voice jogged her from the daydream and she hurried into the living room area, slipping into the jacket Ty held for her. She could see the shift as soon as Ty opened the door. Those emerald eyes iced over, the body tensed, and Ty seemed ready for anything. She was no longer an attentive lover, but a protector. Shelly resisted the urge to grab hold of her arm as they walked the few blocks to a local diner. When they were done with their meal, Shelly begged her to catch a cab and go shopping. But not even her pout melted the stern "no" from Ty. As compensation, once they arrived back at the apartment, Ty lifted her up into her arms without much effort, carried her to the bedroom, and spent the next few hours devouring her.

***

Monday forced a return to their regular schedule, except for the bout of lovemaking that jumpstarted Shelly's morning. She was smiling when she begged Ty for a quick kiss in the office and Ty relented, kissing her tenderly before heading out for the gym. When Ty had not returned by lunch, she would admit later that she just hadn't been thinking clearly. Ty had warned her that if she was late she was to stay put. Had she been thinking, she probably wouldn't have left her desk to grab some sandwiches for their lunch. Instead, she walked to the deli and was back in 20 minutes. And when she closed the office door behind her, she knew regret.

It was the man from the garage. The dark-skinned, very tall, very large man who'd left the note on the hood of her car. He didn't give her time to react. Before she could finish processing the thought, he reared back and slammed his fist into her face. Pain she'd never experienced before burned a path of fire into her brain and she crumpled like a doll to the carpeted floor. The man hauled her up unceremoniously and pushed her into a chair. He dragged a second chair over and set it before her, straddling it.

"Look at me Ms. Thomas."

It took her a few seconds to blink past the pain and open her eyes. Her vision was blurry and she took a moment to blink the tears from her eyes.

"Can you hear me?"

"Y-yes." She was surprised she could form any words, the pain was excruciating.

"I want you to tell your brother to stop selling inside. Tell him the bullet in that bitch, and your face, is Busco's way of being polite. After this, we won't be so nice. Understand?"

Her ears were ringing as she continued to wipe the tears from her cheeks. The bullet in that bitch? Did he mean Ty? And had he said Busco? As in Busco Gallo, the son of the head of the largest New York organized crime family? She realized she hadn't answered him.

"Y-yes."

He stood then and she watched him leave the office. Immediately her boss ran over, informing Shelly that she'd phoned security. It took Shelly time to settle down enough to dial Ty's cell phone. She almost sobbed with relief when Ty answered on the second ring. She was eventually able to calm down enough to explain what happened. She heard Ty swear and then the line went dead. She laid her head on her arms and allowed herself to give in to the tears. Ty was alive and she'd be there soon.

*

She arrived shortly after the police and EMTs. Shelly was giving a statement to a female officer when Ty knelt beside her to study the rapidly swelling bruise on her cheek. An EMT handed Shelly an ice pack and Ty snatched it, gently placing it over her charge's cheek. It was Ty who spoke with the police from that moment on. Ty who insisted Shelly did not have a description of her attacker. Ty who suggested it was probably a bungled robbery. Considering there was a large cache of drugs kept on the floor beneath her office, Shelly wasn't surprised the police bought that suggestion. Ty then informed Shelly's boss that she would be taking a few days off. And before she knew it, she was seated in the passenger seat of her Lexus as Ty drove her home.