Guarding Tiffany

Story Info
Tiffany breathes new life into her cousin's world.
5.6k words
4.63
237.6k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 10/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time is a funny thing. It swirls around us, changing us ever so slowly: our bodies, our faces, our opinions, and, of course, our relationships.

I first met Tiffany when she was eight minutes old. I was about twelve years old, and I wondered then exactly what the big deal was about my new baby cousin. She didn't seem terribly interesting to me at the time. Ah, there it is again...time.

By the time I graduated college, my perceptions hadn't changed. My cousin was a bony kid, all knees and elbows, and she spent most of her time fawning over the latest flavor of teen pop sensation. I used to tease her endlessly about it. We got along well in those days.

But I suppose we never really became close until after she graduated high school. I had been in the workforce for several years already by this time, and had made more than a little bit of money building websites for corporations from California to Maine. It kept me traveling, but it also created a need for a sanctuary, somewhere quiet and tranquil, where I could wind down between high-pressure jobs and tech-intensive board meetings.

I eventually purchased a modest two-bedroom house, figuring I'd make a guest room for the occasional (hopefully rare) visitor. I splurged on the location, though, buying up seven acres of land well out in the Tennessee countryside. It was a spectacular place, with a pond on which I built a dock for my rowboat, and a stream running through, jumping from grotto to pristine grotto. It was my sanctuary, and, by the first week, it felt like home.

I attended Tiffany's graduation that same year. She'd grown into quite a vibrant young lady, surrounded by admiring friends, and more than one infatuated young man. Her golden hair had grown long since I'd last seen her, and she smiled brightly as she gave her valedictory speech. I was proud of her, and her mother, my aunt Ella, was ecstatic.

"She's all grown up now," Aunt Ella said to the whole family, as we sat together in the stands, watching Tiffany cross the stage and receive her diploma. We all nodded, cheering as Tiffany waved toward us from the stage.

After the ceremony, Tiffany went down the line, giving each aunt, uncle, and cousin a big kiss on the cheek and a hug. When she came to me, I gave her a big bear hug. Her body was soft and warm beneath her gown, although I only gave this a passing notice at the time.

"Congratulations, cuz," I chuckled.

"Thanks," she replied, blushing.

"Did you decide where to go next?" I asked, having been familiarized with her indecision concerning college by Aunt Ella.

She shrugged. I noticed we still held one another in a half-embrace, but it was a wonderful, sweet feeling, so I did nothing to break it.

"Do you even know what you're gonna study?" I pressed.

She locked her big blue eyes on me. "I was thinking..." she said.

"What?" I probed.

She was blushing now. "Like...maybe computers, like you."

I smiled. "Well, I'm flattered. It's hard work, though; you gotta have a good head on your shoulders." I tapped her forehead with a finger.

"I'm the fucking valedictorian," she laughed, finally letting go. She moved on to the next person in line.

As it turned out, Tiffany didn't go to any college the next year. It seemed that she considered graduation a license to go a little wild. She started drinking heavily, although I never heard of any drug abuse. She stayed out all hours of the night clubbing, and had been known to go missing for days, finally turning up with little or no explanation. She took a new boyfriend every few days, it seemed, and there was no doubt she had become sexually active. Although I was saddened by the turn of events, I decided it was best to mind my own business. I threw myself into work, keeping updated on Tiffany's misadventures via periodic, hysterical phone calls from Aunt Ella.

It was during one of these calls, that one of the best and worst things that ever happened to me was set in motion. I was at home, having just gone for a dip in the pond, when my cell phone rang. Aunt Ella again.

"She's really done it this time!" she wailed.

"Hi, Aunt Ella," I sighed.

"Jake," she said, "you know what she did last night? Do you want to know what she did?

"What'd she do?" I asked, humoring her, as always.

"She came home wearing nothing but a pair of panties! " she huffed. "Can you imagine that? Came home in her panties!"

I could imagine that, and I was a little disturbed to realize that I liked imagining that. "Well, did she say what happened?" I asked, genuinely intrigued now.

"She wouldn't say," Aunt Ella replied. "She wouldn't even talk to me. She left this afternoon without saying a word."

"You shouldn't have bought her that car," I said.

"I know, but it was a graduation present. Jake, you know she wasn't like this a while ago. What am I gonna do?"

I didn't want to get involved. I was in my sanctuary, trying to relax. When the time was right, I knew Tiff would settle down. Then again, what if she didn't? Her lifestyle was a dangerous one for a pretty young thing; she was just asking for some predator out there to rape her, or worse, if it hadn't already happened. Worry welled up inside me, and I couldn't believe what I said next.

"Why don't you send her down here to live for a while?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Aunt Ella asked, sniffling.

"It's...it's peaceful down here," I said. "It's out in the middle of the country. Fresh air, open space, and no clubs to go to. I think it'd do her good. I have a guest bedroom that's never been used."

"Do you think she'll want to come?" Ella asked.

"I don't know. But she needs to come, whether she wants to or not. This place will do wonders for a person. I bet it'll calm her down a little." I paused. "Plus...I always wanted to get to know her a little better.

"She always looked up to you," Ella said. "She used to talk about you all the time, how she wanted to be like you."

"She did?" I was shocked by the admission.

"Oh, yes. You've always been so smart and successful. You're her hero, or were."

"All the more reason she should come visit," I said. "We'll try to get her mind off whatever problem she's having."

And so it was agreed. To my surprise, Tiffany agreed to come willingly. I was waiting in the front porch swing as Aunt Ella's Crown Victoria pulled into the gravel drive. Tiffany stepped out, of the passenger's door, dressed in ripped jeans and a tank top. The sun shimmered on her hair and skin.

"Hi Jake!" Aunt Ella said, hollering from the driver's seat. "C'mere!"

I winked at Tiff and walked over to kneel beside the car, getting eye-level with my aunt.

"My knee's acting up again," she said, "so I can't get out, or else I'd stay."

"It's alright," I said, smiling.

"You take good care of my baby, okay?"

"Don't worry," I said, "we'll have a good time."

After a few goodbyes and kisses, Ella finally drove away. Tiffany watched the car go, her brow creased.

"Where the hell is she going?" she asked.

"Back home, I suppose," I said. "Why, did you forget something?"

She looked at me. Her face hard. "I don't have a car," she said.

I shrugged. "I've got one."

This seemed to calm her. She started for the porch. Her jeans, though loose, were still fitted to accentuate her curved hips and round behind. I berated myself for staring, but stared all the same.

"So," she said, turning around. I quickly averted my eyes, hoping I hadn't been caught staring. "What do you do around here."

"Well," I said, walking toward the porch where she stood, and taking the bag of clothes she had slung over her shoulder, "I go for walks. Swim. Fish. Read."

"Holy shit, are you kidding me?" she asked, her jaw dropping. "Don't you have t.v. or anything?"

"Nah," I said. "I'd rather read."

"Well what the hell am I supposed to do here?" she asked, following me inside.

I put her bag down in the guest room. "You'll think of something, cuz," I said.

Tiffany spent the rest of the day, and most of the night on her cell phone, yakking it up to friends and boyfriends back home. I decided not to bother her, though I did paint a mental bulls-eye on the cell phone. It would have to go. It was a link to the lifestyle that so worried my aunt and me.

As for me, I tossed and turned all night. I found my mind unwilling to calm down, always returning to thoughts of Tiffany; her tight little behind, her golden hair, her pouty lips and big blue eyes. I had such a raging hard-on the whole night that I had to wriggle out of my boxers.

By the time morning came, I was still dead tired. Stifling a yawn, I forced myself out of bed and headed down the hallway toward the bathroom. I noticed the door was half closed, but, still half asleep, I paid it no mind until I got close enough to hear singing coming from the other side. It was Tiffany's voice.

Trying to blink away some of the sleep in my eyes, I cautiously peered through the doorway. It was incredible.

There she stood, naked as she had been when we first met. She was peering at herself in the bathroom mirror as she applied eyeliner. She was bent forward, her perfect, round ass sticking out. From the side, I could only see the bottom of one of her breasts, obscured as it was by her upper arm. Her skin glowed, even in the fluorescent bathroom light, and her muscles moved beneath taut skin as she shifted from one foot to the other, bending the knee of one long, bare leg, then the other. Just enough baby fat remained on her otherwise fully developed body, accenting her gentle curves. I stood transfixed, not caring that this was my young cousin, only enraptured by the sight of such a beautiful creature in all her naked glory.

I was snapped back to consciousness by my cock's stirring. I looked down to find him fully erect and throbbing, and was suddenly reminded that I had kicked off my boxers. I was standing in the hallway as naked as Tiffany! I quickly tiptoed back down the hall and into my room, retrieving my boxers. I sat on the bed, trying to calm myself, trying unsuccessfully to focus on something-- anything-- but my cousin's nude body.

"Hey, are you up?" There was a light knock on my door.

"Uh, yeah," I said. "Everything okay?"

"Do you have any toothpaste?" she asked. "I didn't bring any."

"Did you look on the shelf?"

"Yeah, it's not there."

"What about the cabinet?"

She opened the door. I hadn't though to lock it. "Can you come help me find it?" she asked. She was dressed now, in pink shorts that left half her ass hanging out, and a white t-shirt that clearly showed she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Sure," I said, scrambling to cover my raging erection with a throw pillow. "Be out in a sec."

"M'kay," she said, her gaze lingering on me. I felt her eyes appraising me, roaming over my chest and back, down my arms and to my crotch. After a long moment, she closed the door.

I flopped back onto the bed. What had I gotten myself into?

I was right; the old homestead did have a calming effect on Tiffany. For the first week or so, she practically raged about being bored, but by the third week, she was going for long hikes in the woods and helping me build fences and plant fruit trees in the orchard. We talked as we worked, talked about everything from politics, to religion, to plain old family gossip. There were dirty joke contests, outrageous confessions, and plenty of horseplay. I was glad to see the old Tiff, so sweet and intelligent, coming slowly back to life.

Every night I went to bed with a stiff cock. Sometimes, it was so bad that I would wake in the middle of the night, sneak into the bathroom, and masturbate, just to get relief, although the erections always returned within a few minutes, whenever my mind wandered back to thoughts of Tiffany, sleeping just a room away.

One night, unable to bear it, I crept up to her bedroom door, and opened it a crack. I had officially become a peeping tom. Inside, the moonlight streamed through the windows, illuminating the room with a mystical blue aura. My eyes went immediately to the bed, where she lay sleeping on her side. She was above the covers, curled up in a fetal position, clutching a pillow to her tummy, and bare ass naked. The moonlight was bright enough that I could even see part of the crease between her thighs that marked the edge of her slit.

My heart was pounding, and my cock was throbbing. I dropped my boxers once again and began to stroke myself, eyes locked on my cousin's nude form.

She looked so innocent as she slept, and I felt extremely filthy. That made it all the more exciting. It only took a few minutes for me to climax, and I tried in vain to stifle my groans of pleasure as I drenched the carpet with streams of cum. I continued stroking, milking every last drop of semen and pleasure out of my cock, never wanting the moment of orgasm to end, not as long as Tiffany lay naked before me.

It was my final sputtering grunt that woke her. She started, her head popping up. I stumbled backward, scrambling as quietly as I could back to my room. Once I'd made it back, I realized I'd left my boxers at the foot of her door. I started cursing myself. There was no way I could go back for them now that she was awake, but if she found them, well, she was smart enough to figure it out.

Finally, I decided I had to retrieve them; it was worth the risk. I opened my bedroom door slowly, leaning forward to peek out into the hall. As I swung the door back, however, Tiffany was standing right outside the doorway, face-to-face with me. She was smiling slyly.

"Forget something?" she asked. She was twirling my discarded boxers on the end of a finger.

I could feel my cheeks flush. "I...I..." I stammered, covering my unclothed crotch with my hands. I noticed that she was still naked as well, but my embarrassment robbed me of any arousal this time.

"Did you like what you saw?" she asked, stepping forward, snaking her arms around my neck and pressing her bare breasts against my chest. I could feel her soft pubic hair brush against the backs of my hands as I continued to cover myself.

I took a deep breath, and let it out in a long sigh. I was caught, and there was no turning back. I found a kind of calm in that. "I...was...amazed..." I admitted.

She smiled up at me, her eyes glittering in the darkness. She stroked my hair with one hand. "Will you come back?" she asked finally.

"Back?" I asked. "Into the hallway?"

"No, silly," she whispered. "Back to my room." She swallowed. "Come and sleep with me tonight."

"Just sleep?" I asked, wary and hopeful at the same time.

"Yeah," she nodded. "Just hold me, and sleep with me."

I smiled back at her. "Okay...let me get some clothes on..."

"Noo," she whined. She took my hand, pulling it away from my crotch, and led me down the hall to her bedroom. She crawled into bed, and tugged at my hand until I lay beside her. There were no other words exchanged for the rest of the night. She snuggled against me, and I wrapped my arms around her body, relishing the sensation of her soft, warm skin, and the intimacy of our closeness. Although I was still mad with sexual desire, there was also a feeling of innocent calm, and it pushed away all other urges. That night, all I wanted to do was hold this beautiful young woman in my arms, and be held in hers.

We slept well into the afternoon, until the path of the sun brought its light into our eyes. The glare forced me to roll over, and my head came to rest on a pillow. It was only when my bleary vision cleared that I noticed my pillow was one of Tiffany's breasts. She giggled, seeing my surprise, and pressed my face between them with her hands, squeezing her shoulders together so that I got a face full of cleavage.

"Good morning," she said, as I planted kisses all along her sternum and up to her neck. I raised my head eventually and looked into her crystalline eyes.

"Yes, it is," I laughed. She smiled brightly.

"You were poking me all night," she said.

"It's your fault," I responded. "You were naked."

"I didn't mind," she said. "It even felt kinda good...you know, like I had something to grab onto if I had a nightmare." She wrinkled her nose.

That was irresistible. I pulled myself up, face-to-face with her, and kissed her gently. She returned the kiss eagerly. I raised my body onto hers, settling my hips between her legs and pressing my body into hers as we continued to explore one another's mouths. My rigid member was pressed between our stomachs, and my balls nestled against the lips of her pussy.

After almost an hour of this, I moved back down to her neck, kissing along her throat and her bare shoulders, making my way across her collarbones. She sighed softly, running her fingers through my hair. My lips moved down to her breasts, tracing a path all around the underside, then back up, until finally I took her tiny pink nipple into my mouth. I savored the taste, sucking gently, then hard; biting softly until she gasped and giggled, then licking. I spent time on both her perfect young tits, worshiping them.

"Keep going," she cooed, lust gathering in her voice and eyes. I moved down to her soft tummy, nuzzling and kissing. I didn't linger there, though; I moved directly to her pubic mound, pressing my cheek against the patch of blonde curls there, relishing their caress. I could smell her excitement strongly now, hot vapors of arousal rising from her waiting slit.

I pressed my face into her pussy, breathing in the scent. The lips were pink and moist, and I took them into my mouth, suckling them, tasting her juices. She made a soft whimpering sound, and her fingers closed around clumps of my hair. Her fingernails dug into the back of my head.

My tongue found its way to her little hole, licking and pressing against it. She made more sounds, and began to squirm. I could feel her juices leaking out, smearing all over my face and cheeks, dripping down my chin. I tried in vain to lap up every drop, pressing my face into her, slurping all along her pussy and inner thighs.

She was writhing now, whimpering and moaning. "Oh god yes, oh god yes," she kept panting.

After only a few moments of this, she let out a piercing squeal, and her entire body tensed. A gush of fluid streamed from her, drenching my face. I started coughing as it drained down into my throat, and I had to wrap a hand around each of her thighs to steady her as she squirmed violently.

Her orgasm lasted several seconds, during which she kept cumming relentlessly. Finally, her screams died away into heavy panting, and she relaxed, her entire body going limp. I pulled my face away from the warmth of her pussy, feeling the cool air of the room on my face suddenly.

She gazed at me lovingly from between the small swellings of her breasts, which rose and fell in a quick rhythm as she struggled to catch her breath. "Jake," she said, but nothing else.

"Feel better?" I joked, planting a kiss on her pussy. I raised my chin and rested it on her pubic mound.

She nodded. "I wanna do you, now."

"I got no problem with that." I crawled on top of her again, engaging her in another round of kissing. She licked her own remaining juices from my cheeks and chin, and we savored them together.

Then, I rolled off her and came to a stand next to the bed, my cock standing straight out before me. Tiff immediately took the cue, and rolled over on her tummy. She squirmed across the sheets toward me, wiggling her naked ass in unwitting seduction. Once she reached my cock, she came to a rest, and opened her mouth. She stuck her tongue out ever so slightly and took my cock into her mouth, cradling the underside with the tongue.

I was in ecstasy. Pleasure shot through every nerve in my body, and I groaned deeply, a groan that originated somewhere inside me that was my most primal spot.

12