Guess What I Saw? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The booths in the restaurant had pretty high backs and were fairly private, so as long as no one walked by or stood up and looked right at us, the ladies were unlikely to be seen. We were near the back, and I was facing the main part of the restaurant, so only someone coming up behind me would catch us unawares. It seemed unlikely, but the risk sure added to the excitement!

I was amazed and hugely aroused when my wife leaned over and suckled Kelly's breasts. She flicked her long tongue over each hard nipple and sucked them as deeply as she could into her mouth. When she wasn't kissing or licking, she was caressing those smooth swells with hands that still trembled.

I had to give them a quick signal to stop when a large woman got up from her booth and wandered past us to the restroom. Kelly just got her top up in time for the woman to lumber by like an ocean liner.

She was barely past, and certainly not out of sight, when Kelly reached down and unsnapped her shorts, thrust a hand quickly inside. I couldn't see, but my guess was that she was unencumbered by panties. She played for just a moment when she pulled her hand back out and held it up, her fingers glistening.

"See how wet I am already!" she said in a voice loud enough that I silently shushed her with a finger to my lips. She only grinned at my discomfort. Then she smiled that mischievous smile and popped her fingers into her mouth as I'd seen her do before. My balls were aching and my cock was throbbing, watching this show!

"This is what made me think I might be a lesbian," Kelly continued, unperturbed. She had already dipped her fingers back inside her shorts and was obviously diddling herself. "I love the taste of myself. Do you like it, too, Mrs. Mac?"

Monica didn't even bother to remind Kelly to call her by her first name, she was so flustered. Like I said, she's no prude, but I was kind of amused by Kelly's ability to leave her nonplussed. I also found it hot that she still called her Mrs. Mac, but I didn't say anything.

After a brief, muttering pause, Monica finally answered, "Uh, no, I mean, I guess I don't know. I, you know... I never really tasted it, except after Tony went down on me and then kissed me." She flushed beet red. It was adorable.

"Do you want to try it?" Kelly asked her, sending yet another zinger of adrenaline through my body. This was gonna give me a heart attack if I wasn't careful.

Kelly didn't really wait for an answer. She just held out her dripping fingers, poised in front of Monica's face, and Monica slowly took them into her mouth. I swear I thought she shuddered as she sucked the fragrant juices from those delicate fingers. Kelly gently massaged Monica's breast through her blouse as Monica nursed her fingers like she was sipping the finest nectar.

Just then, ocean liner lady decided to pass by on her way back from the restroom, and none of us had been paying any attention. Fortunately, no body parts were exposed, but Kelly's fingers in my wife's mouth and hand on her breast were enough of a sight to cause the Titanic to grumble "Well, I never!" as she trundled by.

Kelly and Monica both sat bolt upright, and both of their faces were bright red. I'm sure mine was, too. We hurriedly finished our meal and I left enough money for lunch and a tip on the table before we made our escape. The Lusitania seemed just the type to complain to the manager, and we wanted to be gone before that happened.

We laughed and walked arm in arm as we broke into the bright, fresh air of the parking lot.

"Let's find a spot for some pics before we head home and try out those toys, shall we?" I bundled the ladies into the car and drove around looking for a likely spot for some good pictures.

Kelly suggested a part of town that has a bunch of art galleries, tattoo shops, natural food stores, and other modern-day counterculture-type businesses. There is an urban park next to the main drag there, and it seemed like as good a spot as any.

I parked the car and we made our way down the sidewalk among the many shoppers. I was a little dismayed that it was so crowded, because I figured there wouldn't be much chance to catch our young neighbor's exhibitionism on camera.

Boy, was I in for a surprise. The crowds just seemed to spur Kelly on!

I'll give you an example. She backed up against a brick wall with some picturesque masonry and started striking poses. Granted, she's not really a model, so some of the poses were over the top, but she did have kind of a natural flair for the provocative. She slipped her left hand up under her top, raising it up just a little to show her belly, and dipped her right fingers inside the waist of her shorts. Sexy, indeed, but not really anything too extreme. I took pics as she moved. She was watching the sidewalk traffic, and when there was the slightest break, she would slide her hands further under her clothes, groping her breasts and fingering her little pussy. She would just do this for a moment, so no one actually caught her, most of the time.

She was really getting into this, and I was getting some good shots as Monica looked on. The hottest part came when a group of teenage boys walked by and stopped to watch and make comments. Instead of getting angry or embarrassed, Kelly took advantage of the cover they provided and put on a little show. She popped the button on her shorts, lowering the zipper just a little without actually pulling them down. Close examination of the pictures later showed a tuft of Kelly's reddish-brown, neatly trimmed pubic hair poking out, but I didn't notice it at the time. With her shorts invitingly opened, she used both hands to pull up the navy babydoll, exposing her creamy skin in a teasingly slow movement, smoothing her open palms over her belly, her ribs, and finally lifting the shirt so only her hands covered her breasts.

Kelly put on quite a show for the gawking teens. She ran her hands in a gliding caress over her torso, almost always keeping her breasts covered, but allowing occasional peeks at her lovely small mounds and perfect nipples. She hinted at reaching inside her shorts, and even tugged at her nipples a time or two, and the boys were becoming pretty loud in their appreciation. Finally, they were starting to attract enough attention that I was getting uncomfortable.

"OK, boys," I said as I lowered the camera, "show's over. That's all." They kept hanging around, trying to chat Kelly up, but I finally managed to shoo them away, telling them we had work to do.

After that little crowd dispersed, we walked further along, trying to find another opportunity. We went into a funky little clothing shop, full of beads, tie-dyed dresses and shirts, bathing suits, hemp clothes, and tee shirts with funny sayings. There were a few people there, but the shop was packed with merchandise and there were lots of blind spots. We all grinned and looked at one another, realizing we may be able to get some good shots here. I unlimbered the camera and adjusted the exposure for the indoor lighting. I didn't want to use a flash and draw attention to us any more than necessary.

Kelly flashed for the camera at every opportunity. I especially liked the shots where other shoppers were in the background. Monica kept distracting me by rubbing my cock through my shorts, as if it wasn't hard enough to take decent photos without drawing too much attention!

Finally, Monica quit teasing me and went over to help Kelly pretend to shop. They held shirts and bikinis up to one another's bodies, making sure lots of touching occurred along the way. Kelly slid her hand up under Monica's blouse, and made a mock pouty-face to find her breasts covered in a bra.

Kelly grinned as an idea came to her. "Why don't you come help me try on this bikini, Mrs. Mac? I need someone to tell me how it looks."

Grabbing a little string bikini in one hand and Monica's hand in the other, Kelly led the way to the fitting room. I'm sad to say I didn't have the guts to go in with them and take pictures, so I spent an agonizing time waiting for them to return. I don't know what they did in there, but it seemed to take forever, and I was getting antsy by the time they came back out. They were both grinning like schoolgirls.

Monica handed me a couple of pieces of clothing, saying "Can you be a sweety and hold these for me? They were terribly in the way!"

I looked to see her bra and panties wadded up in my hand, and when I went to stick them in the cargo pocket of my shorts, I noticed the panties had a big smear of gooey pussy juice. I felt a little stab of jealousy and a huge wave of excitement course through me. The jealousy must have shown on my face a little, because Monica teasingly asked me if I was feeling left out.

"Maybe a little," I said, trying to keep it light. "Wasn't I supposed to be introducing her to the wonderful world of anal sex?!" I tried to make it sound like a joke, but I could hear the huge undercurrent of petty and lame in my words.

Monica let me off the hook by dropping the topic, and suggesting maybe Kelly could take a few photos now. I felt a thrill at what she might have in mind, and I wasn't disappointed! I handed the camera to Kelly, and Monica discretely reached down and unzipped my fly. We stood facing a round clothing rack, and I stepped close and looked through the clothing as she slipped her hand through the fly of my shorts and maneuvered my underwear down and tucked the elastic under my balls. I couldn't begin to tell you what clothes I was looking at -- they could have been prom gowns or clown suits for all I knew!

I couldn't believe it when my wife eased my cock out of my shorts right there in the store! I stepped closer to the rack so I was right up against the clothes, and Monica stood right beside me and slowly stroked my cock. I was so excited I don't think I've ever been harder in my life. There were people nearby, probably less than ten feet away, and I kept my eyes peeled, terrified and electrified at the same time.

I had momentarily forgotten about Kelly, who sidled up to us and grumbled, "That looks fun, but I can't get any pics! You're too close to the rack."

We looked around and spotted a couple of rows of jeans near the back of the shop. Nobody was back there at the moment, it being the wrong season for heavy denim, so Monica managed to wedge my throbbing cock back into my fly and we headed in that direction. I didn't have time to zip up, so I hoped my fly wasn't gaping too widely as I walked with difficulty to the jeans racks, trying hard to keep up with Monica and Kelly. I smiled stupidly at the customers who looked at me as I passed. I felt like I had a unicorn horn.

We got in between the two racks of hanging jeans and got ourselves arranged so that Kelly could keep an eye out as she snapped photos. I thought Monica would just stroke me some more while we got some pics, but I was shocked when she dropped to her knees and pulled my cock back out! She turned a little so that Kelly had a good angle, and then she started sucking me recklessly. I was doubly turned on by the fact that her hands went to work on her own body, one hiking her skirt and fingering her pussy and the other popping a button on her blouse and slipping inside to caress her breast. Kelly shot photos from all angles as Monica worked us over.

I doubt she had been sucking me for more than two minutes, and I already felt the cum working its way into my shaft, getting ready to spurt! Wouldn't you know it, Kelly's busy activity had drawn some curious looks, and people were starting to show an interest in what was going on.

Finally Kelly nudged Monica and said, "We'd better go! People are coming this way!"

Quick as a flash, Monica had me tucked back in and stood up. She leaned close and whispered, "Too bad. I could taste delicious little dribbles. I was dying for you to shoot your load in my mouth right here!"

Well, I nearly came just from her saying that! I was actually starting to hurt pretty badly. I always figured blue balls was just a crock, but when I started walking toward the exit, I was in quite a bit of pain. It took a few steps before I could walk freely and stand up straight!

The crowning moment of our visit to the shop was when we approach the exit. A clerk came up to us and said, "Excuse me, sir. Um, I'm sorry to ask you this, but another customer said they saw you put something in your pocket."

My heart had started pounding at his approach, thinking someone had complained about our little tryst, but now I had to suppress a crazy laugh. They thought I had shoplifted!!

"Is there anything you'd like to pay for before you leave?" the clerk finished in his best retail-manager-busting-a-big-bad-shoplifter voice.

I just couldn't hold in the laugh any more, and he looked at me like I might be unbalanced.

"No, I don't have anything in my pocket except what we brought with us," I answered, digging the panties and bra out of my pocket and thrusting them in his hand. "As you can see, they aren't new." I grinned what was probably a maniacal grin and watched to see what he would do.

He quickly looked at the underthings, and as soon as he realized the panties were wet, he flushed an absolute beet red. He had blonde hair, and I swear even his scalp turned red! I had to laugh as he handed them back to me like a hot potato, muttered "Sorry!" and turned to scurry away.

We laughed our way back out into the street, talking about what a close call that was. I was so horny I could have died, and said I wanted to get back home so we could put those toys to use.

"Oh, no!" Kelly said, and I was dismayed, thinking she didn't really want to explore anal play after all. I was relieved when she said, "Not yet, anyway! I want you to take just a couple more pictures first!"

I was feeling impatient and painfully randy, but I was curious about these other pics, too, so I went along.

Kelly hurriedly led us to the park across the street. I thought she was going to flash some more, but got even more excited when she backed Monica against a big tree and said, "Get some pics of this, Mr. Mac!"

She stepped close to Monica, put her hands on Monica's shoulders, and drew her face close, stretching up on her toes to reach. There was a moment of charged indecision, where we all knew exactly what Kelly wanted to do, knew that my wife wanted it, too, but the bridge of space between their lips was still a huge threshold to cross. I got a photo of that moment, both sets of soft, moist lips parted but not yet committed to the kiss, faces tilted ever so slightly, desire manifest in the empty space between the two women, eyes locked on one another in a covenant of trust and passion, and it is one of the most erotic pictures I've ever taken. It only increases my appreciation that I am so intimate with both people in the shot. It's amazing.

The kiss, for all its public audacity, was tentative at first, slow, tender, and passionate, and I felt like a voyeur standing there taking photos. All those times watching Kelly through her window, I had felt excited and naughty, enjoying the taboo aspect of watching her, exposed in her intimate moments. As I watched her kissing my wife, though, I suddenly felt embarrassed. Don't get me wrong - my cock was hard as stone and my heart was pounding with excitement, but I also had to fight the urge to turn away and leave them to their moment. It was so strange and exciting, I'll never forget it.

I was astounded once again at what my young neighbor was willing to do in public, and was even more flummoxed that my wife went along with it! Like I've said, Monica isn't your conservative, prudish matron by any means, but she's never shown any inclination to do anything particularly outlandish or risky, either. You can imagine my astonishment, then, when Kelly began to nuzzle her neck and unbutton her blouse, and Monica did nothing to stop her! In fact, she leaned her head back against the tree and gently stroked Kelly's hair as deft fingers undid her top.

I felt a stab of panic when I realized just how far this might go. It was one thing to watch Kelly when we were both in the privacy of our homes; it didn't even frighten me too much to have taken pics as Kelly flashed quickly or showed off in a tantalizing way on the sidewalk. The store where Monica sucked me had plenty of cover for the careful exhibitionist. But this park was wide open, with broad grassy areas and huge trees generously spaced, providing some shade. True, the huge tree trunk blocked the view from the sidewalk closest to us, but there were people scattered all around us in the park. They were some distance away, and most were busy with their own activities, but they were moving constantly, and I was acutely aware of being exposed. Well, not me, but you know what I mean. I felt very conspicuous, taking pictures, like I was drawing people's attention to something they shouldn't be looking at.

God, it was exciting! I felt like I had a fever, almost. Still, I took frame after frame.

I got photos of Kelly pulling aside my wife's blouse and sucking her full breast as Monica pulled her head close and moaned. I got shots as Kelly kissed Monica again, this time spreading her blouse open and caressing her hard, wet nipples as she did. I got amazing images as Kelly slipped her fingertips into Monica's mouth and and then reached under her skirt to play with my wife's pussy. I still couldn't believe Monica was doing this!

I thought I might faint when Kelly looked into Monica's face, her fingers still working busily under the hiked-up skirt, and asked, "Mrs. Mac, can I please eat your pussy?"

Monica was clearly under our young neighbor's amazing spell, because she didn't refuse.

Instead, she whispered in a raspy, shaking voice filled with fear and desire, "Here?!"

That single, indecisive question was the most powerful assent imaginable, acknowledgment that she had been overrun with desire and would do almost anything Kelly wanted.

I was glad it wasn't just me!

To my disbelief, Monica lowered her body to the grass, lying on her back with her knees up in the air, slightly parted. Kelly stretched out on her belly, spreading Monica's knees and burrowing her face between her legs. The tentativeness that marked their first kiss was gone, and Kelly lapped eagerly at my wife's wet slit. I got some amazing close-ups of her tongue dancing on the pearly button of Monica's clitoris.

I kept looking around nervously. With the two women laying down, they were much more visible from the street 50-some yards away, not to mention it was much more obvious what they were doing!

I got caught up in people-watching for just a few moments. Mostly I was amazed at how incredibly unobservant most people seemed to be, like they were almost willfully ignoring what was right before their eyes. Most who did seem to catch a glimpse either looked quickly away or simply didn't seem to care. A few pointed or stared as they passed, talking with their companions. Looking around the park behind me, I noticed most people were equally oblivious, but a few had stopped to watch. They were far enough away that I couldn't make out any details, but I sure hoped none were calling the cops on their cell phones.

I was pulled from my imagined worries and people-watching by Monica's moaning and whimpering. I could tell she was trying to be quiet, but it seemed impossible for her to suppress her cries completely. I remembered the camera in my hands and took a bunch of pics just as she orgasmed, catching her face in the throes of ecstasy, and capturing Kelly's reddish-brown head wedged hungrily between Monica's fit thighs. They were lost in their own world, with Kelly stretched prostrate on her belly, like a nymph at Monica's juicy alter, and Monica totally unaware of her audience as she tugged at her own nipples at the peak of her climax. She arched her back and wrapped her legs around Kelly's head, something she has done to me hundreds of times, but I've never seen it from the outside before, and I felt a pang in my heart and my loins. Not jealousy, exactly. I think, in its simplest state, what I felt was just longing and desire, but infused with a richness and flavor I'd never experienced.