Guest Services

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didn't you hear me?" she yanked the douching equipment from the girl, the douche pouring out along with her juices to soak the towel beneath her. The guest's eyes narrowed with anger as they met those of her pet. "I told you not to come, and you deliberately ignored me, didn't you?"

"I ... I couldn't help it, Ma'am. I—"

The blonde was upon her then, grabbing her about the waist and yanking her down off the table. The maid stumbled on wobbly legs still reverberating with the last remainder of the pleasure she had just received. The blonde turned her toward the countertop, grasping the handle of the leash to stuff it between the maid's teeth again.

"Do you know what happens to naughty pets?" the blonde asked, beginning to pace, pert little breasts poking against the ebony silk of her blouse as she arched her back, meeting the girl's eyes in the mirror. "First, they are spanked. And after that..." She moved in close to the girl, reaching down between her legs to roughly stuff two fingers into her tight cunt, thrusting to make the girl whimper with desire. "They are left to suffer while they serve their owner. No rewards for you tonight. You're going to serve me to make up for that little transgression and you'll suffer through your own wants and think about what you've done. Bend over."

The fingers inside her began to rub a little harder, catching a spot that made her gasp. A moment of clarity occurred to her and she saw herself from a distance, bent over the countertop while a severe and strangely arousing woman fingered her. Shouldn't she be enjoying herself? This was the stuff of daydreams or long, lonely nights. Why did she feel so apprehensive? It wasn't as if she'd never been spanked before. Her first love affair had been one of dominance and submission, and somehow, this beautiful yet icy little pixie of a woman had been able to read it in her eyes and posture. But how had she known?

The hand was withdrawn, and with a suddenness that rivaled that gesture, it smacked her exposed bottom, a startled yelp escaping her throat, the leash handle slipping from her mouth as she felt her own cooling wetness streaked across her bottom.

"Bend over and pick up the leash in your teeth and don't drop it again." The command had a note of sharpness that made her wince and she shuddered both from the warmth of the pleasure and the unexpected wallop of the pain. She felt her eyes burning with unshed tears as her teeth closed on the soft, supple leather, her heart pounding in her ears. "I am going to give you ten spanks, and I don't want to hear a word from those pretty lips. Understand? Nod if you understand me."

With the lowering of her head, a tear rolled down her cheek. And the first surprisingly hard swat on her bottom brought more. The second and third stung more than she'd imagined possible, and she found her body fighting with the pain she was enduring and the tenacious desire that ebbed and flowed like a warm draft. The fifth and sixth were worse, and she marveled that such a compact creature could possess the strength to deliver such blows. She was now violently shuddering, the flawless skin of her behind now a reddening hue as the blonde switched from one round little cheek to the other.

Finally, after the tenth spank, the blonde stopped, stepping back and folding her arms, a smile of satisfaction shaping her darkly-painted mouth.

"Good girl. Now..." She moved beside the girl, taking her by the arms and bringing her to a standing position, leaning in to kiss her brow as one of her hands moved to caress the maid's left nipple, which promptly stiffened beneath her attentive strokes. "Why are you crying? It wasn't all that bad, was it?"

Consternation. She longed to speak, but the leash prevented it. The blonde nodded understandingly, patting her shoulder.

"Good girl. See? You're learning already. On your hands and knees."

The leash handle was plucked from her lips and she was being tugged toward the bathroom door, her chest heaving, her movements shaky, the cold floor unyielding, her palms and knees smacking against it as she hurried after those lovely shoes.

Once in the hallway they made a right instead of a left. So, it would be the bedroom. Of course it would be the bedroom. Where did she think they would go? She lowered her head, trusting in the leash as it tugged the collar, her head heavy with the weight of her hair, her ass still throbbing with warmth from the spanking, her cunny feeling wet and sticky. She could only imagine how she must look—the line of her back, the cleft of her behind, the exposure of her silken pussy. Warmth pricked her ears as well. Finally, the tug stopped and the leash became slack. She stared at the toes of the woman's shoes as the woman in turn stared down at her.

"Ma'am?" she sniffed, her eyes stinging with tears as she risked an upward glance.

"Yes, pet?" She smiled down at her leash-bound captive, watching the girl warily eye the bed behind her. "Up on the bed. On your back." Something about the bed snagged the maid's attention, but she couldn't work out what it was. The blonde moved beside her, playfully patting her ass. "Come on, dear. We don't have all night."

She pulled back the bedspread and top sheet then settled the girl on her back as she reached for her right wrist.

"What are—"

"Shhhh. You don't want another spanking, do you? Next time, you might get my belt instead of my hand. Now relax..."

It came to the maid that there was a disturbance in the way the sheets and blanket fell, and now she understood why. Draped over the sheet were four lengths of rope, two at the head, the others at the foot. She guessed they extended beneath the mattress, threaded in one side and out the other. The level of preparation only served to make her more anxious as the first length of rope was secured about her right forearm, stretching it tight. Then, her right ankle was being bound.

"You can't always get the right headboards and footboards for this at hotels, so I make do with what's available," the blonde explained, securing the maid's left ankle, admiring the adorably tiny foot that was within nibbling range. How she would love just an hour with her feet alone. "But this method has worked in the past. So, here we are." She finished with a flourish, nodding at her work as the girl lay spread out on the bed. Taking a seat upon the edge, the guest began to caress the maid's silken left thigh.

"Ma'am ... What do you want from me?"

"You are incorrigible, aren't you?" The woman sighed, her eyes sparkling. "Well, we have roughly half an hour remaining. And so far, you've been a good girl except for your little loss of manners in the bathroom. I suspect the little incentive in the envelope is responsible for that. But now I get to motivate you by something entirely different and much more effective."

Up off the bed, the blonde went toward an overnight case, unzipping it and blocking the maid's view as she rummaged about. The girl's heart raced as she admired the compact, muscular behind through the dress slacks the woman wore, then the confident set of the shoulders that seemed to belie the delicate, milk-white neck emerging from the collar of her blouse. She found herself fantasizing about being the holder of this goddamned leash. Tying down this brilliantly beautiful bitch with the bedroom eyes and condescending mouth. The pleasures she'd take with that mouth...

All logical thought stopped when she saw the harness and vibrator. Both were an imposing ebony, the former of stretchy Lycra combined with tough leather, the latter thick and sculpted to resemble a cock, the sheer girth of it making her vagina contract in hunger and fright.

"As you can see, pet, this will likely be the climax of the evening. Now I'll truly see what you're made of," the blonde said, climbing onto the bed and offering her a smile before straddling her, reverse cowgirl fashion, settling upon the girl's waist.

The maid longed for a mirror at the foot of the bed. Longed to see what the woman was doing. She tossed restlessly, pulling at her bonds, the blonde silent as she worked. There were a couple of soft snaps and then the unmistakable beehive hum of a powerful vibrator.

"Are you going to be my very, very good little girl?" Fingers now probing her vagina. She moaned, longing for the comforting veil of her hair as they went in deep, then rammed in and out for a few seconds before withdrawing.

"Yes," the girl moaned as she felt the head of the vibrator against her clitoris. The sensation was electric and powerful and she cried out, arching her hips. But then it was taken away and she collapsed, panting, as her cunt throbbed with desire.

"Do you want to make me happy?" Another slow caress of her clit with the vibe.

"Oh, God ... Yes..."

It began to penetrate her. Inch by inch—it was so large she gasped, her toes curling as the intense vibration seemed to fill every fiber of her being, her sex swelling and sensitive as its depths were filled, her body arching and tensing beneath the blonde.

Something was wrong. The woman was climbing off her. She was gathering the straps of the harness and...

"Very good," she murmured, fastening two about the maid's left hip, two to her right, one more about the waist, and the effect was complete. Secure penetration that could not be dislodged, no matter the vaginal contractions. "Very beautiful. I wish I could capture you in a picture. You look so lovely."

It wasn't enough. The intensity was divine, but all in the wrong area. If only she could get some pressure ... some stimulation where it was desperately needed. She tried rolling her hips to no avail. She tried to squeeze her thighs together, but the more she pulled, the tighter the bonds. She groaned painfully, squeezing her eyes shut as the sensation went on, making her clench her hands into fists, her leg muscles cording with tension.

Beside her, the blonde was moving. She bent, pulling off her shoes. Then she was standing, hurriedly unbuttoning her blouse, revealing an ebony lace brassiere and the high little breasts within it. The bra was undone and cast aside, and then the belt and pants. Yes, the pants ... and beneath, a garter belt and stockings. No panties...

The maid redoubled her wiggling and moaning, her cunt fit to burst, her own nipples painfully erect, her life outside this room forgotten. She longed for this woman. Longed to be taken by this woman. Whatever she must do to please her ... She just had to know relief.

Like some ancient nocturnal pleasure deity, the woman climbed onto her, the silken heat of her shaved sex against the girl's hip as she began to grind on the maid's thigh, one hand reaching up to roughly pinch the girl's left nipple.

"How does that feel?" the woman purred, capturing the girl's chin to steal a quick, ravenous kiss.

"Good—" The pinching grew sharp as the blonde applied her fingernails to the flesh, the girl cried out in pain.

"Good what?"

"Good, Ma'am!" the girl choked, thrusting her hips in a fruitless search for satisfaction.

"Don't you want to come with me?" the blonde inquired breathlessly, reaching down to press the upper portion of the girl's swollen cleft. She bit her lip, now perspiring and shuddering, the muffled vibrations driving her to the unattainable brink. "If you are a good little pet and make me come, I'll think about changing my mind..."

Getting to her knees, she moved to position herself over the girl, parting her thighs just over the maid's mouth, the obvious intention one that could not be refused. Their eyes met over the blonde's diminutive bosom as the shorn cleft of her sex parted, the subtle fragrance making the girl's mouth water. Reaching down, the blonde caressed the girl's brow as she felt the first hot dart of her tongue, a shuddering sigh escaping her lips as her back arched and she let out a trembling sigh.

The taste of her was exquisite to the maid. A vague hint of sweetness and a spicy fragrance of floral notes emanated from her thighs. She was slick with desire, and the maid could taste it as she lapped at the succulent crevices, and then sucked the tiny nodule of the clitoris. This action elicited a throaty moan from her gorgeous entrée, so she repeated it with more intensity and frequency, her chin wet with the woman's juices.

The constant throbbing within the girl's vagina began to grow worse as her own arousal increased. The two lovely creatures seemed to be feeding off each other's lust, the blonde clutching the headboard for support as her own climax approached, the maid frantically writhing in her bonds as her cunt began to clench on the massive vibrating cock within, desperately craving satisfaction that eluded her no matter her efforts.

"I want your tongue inside me," the blonde breathed as she reached down with her right hand to stroke her clitoris. Obediently, the maid slid her tongue between the folds of the woman's sex, finding the opening to plunge her tongue deep inside it. The blonde gave a great cry as her body shuddered, the little canal around the girl's tongue contracting as hot, sweet fluid began to seep out onto her tongue, lips, and chin.

Satisfied, the blonde caught her breath, climbing off the girl. She stretched in a feline manner then set to work unfastening the bonds.

"Ten minutes left," she sighed, loosening the final knot at the girl's left arm. "On your hands and knees, then over to the mirror."

"Ma'am?" A sudden stinging pinch of her nipple had her managing to gain a sitting position, the shifting of the vibrator within making her gasp. She felt numb as she dropped her feet over the edge of the bed, still able to taste the woman's honeyed cunt in her mouth as she slowly licked her lips, her vagina squeezing the vibrator inside her.

She dropped to her hands and knees, the leash taken up again as she crawled jerkily forward. Unable to stop stealing glimpses of the naked beauty beside her, she forced herself to concentrate on the destination, trying to ignore the lust brewing within her. Another pause as the blonde returned to her bag, retrieving yet another device.

Tears of relief began to fall as the maid eyed the double-ended dildo in those lily-white hands. It was massive and sculpted of cinnamon-red glass, a good length of handle protruding from the junction where the two phallic projections met. It bordered on a work of art, and the girl shivered with anticipation as she watched the blonde move a carved oak chair toward the chest, placing it before the piece of furniture.

"I just can't seem to leave you alone, you naughty little darling. Come here and sit on the chest with your back to the mirror," the blonde instructed, her voice husky as she watched the girl gain her footing, then move toward the chest. "Stand still."

Facing the glass, the girl watched as her mistress ran her hands first through the dense cascade of the maid's silken hair, gently gathering lush fistfuls of the lustrous mocha strands, the look in her eyes one of almost wonder at what she held—as if she were the one in awe of the creature before her, not the reverse.

The soft as satin glide of her hands over the girl's sides as she reached down to unfasten the harness allowed a sigh of delight to escape the maid's lips and an involuntary shudder raced over her body as the vibrator was wrenched from her still clenching vagina. With the slow motion of a dream, the blonde lifted it, gazing at the thin glaze of the maid's secretions that glistened upon the smooth, raven surface.

Without a word, she reached around the girl's waist, their eyes meeting in the mirror as she proffered the toy to her pet, who, though her eyes misted with tears, leaned over, parting her lips to engulf the cock as far into her throat as she could stand.

"Such a good girl," the blonde cooed, reaching forward to caress each of the girl's stiffening nipples. "Now ... up on the chest. Turn and face me."

A playful spank landed on her behind as she scrambled up onto the polished surface of the chest, turning to face the chair, the ingenious guest looking on as she made herself comfortable, settling back against the chilly smoothness of the glass, her hair a layer of softness between it and the flesh of her shoulders.

Crawling over the arm of the chair, sculpted nude limbs flexing deliciously in the lamplight, the blonde moved close to her anxious pet. She knelt up, grasping each of the girl's ankles and wrenching them apart to scrutinize the soaked cleft between her thighs. Planting the maid's feet on the arms of the chair, the blonde brought the dildo up from the seat, moving one of the phalluses toward the girl's cunt.

Before the maid could bite it back, a wanton moan escaped her lips as the cool, unrelenting, slick surface of the glass rubbed slowly against her opening, then began to push inside her, the width almost too considerable, her tight little vagina stretching to accommodate it, her eyes closing as waves of pleasure began to lap at her toes, a heated blush suffusing her cheek.

"Oh no, sweetheart," the blonde shook her head as if chastising a child. "This..." with a slow exhalation, she shoved the dildo in deep, wrenching a throaty cry from her plaything. "... is entirely for me. I'm going to fuck you, and you're going to play with my clit until I come."

"God..." the maid whimpered as, with a great shifting of the bulk inside her, she watched and felt the blonde begin to straddle her end of the dildo, her back arching, gorgeous breasts held high as she rammed herself down onto the cock, her breath inhaled through her teeth as she reached down to capture one of the maid's hands, placing it upon the mound of her cunt.

The slippery, hot flesh beneath her fingers only made her moan again, as, with jarring groans, the blonde worked herself on the toy, jabbing it deep into the maid's dripping vagina. The girl stroked the woman's clitoris as she was told, her eyes focused on the glimmer of crimson between their thighs. An especially rough thrust made the maid wince, and she cried out, the pleasure bordering on pain.

"Don't let it fall out or I'll use my belt on that pretty ass," the blonde breathed, reaching up to grab the girl's breasts in her hands, squeezing them too roughly as the maid's other hand went to the protruding handle of the dildo, shoving it deep inside her as she felt the blonde's nails dig into her nipples.

The bedroom began to fade. There was only the unbearable pain in her nipples and the walloping pleasure in her pussy as she frantically moved her fingertips, the blonde now slamming against her, moaning louder and longer as she began to grow pink. The chair shuddered with the force of her thrusts as, her breath momentarily stopping, she came, the dildo pushed to the very depths of the maid, who felt the hot weight of tears slipping down her cheeks as the pain relented in her nipples.

The dildo was withdrawn slowly from her ... very slowly, and her cunt protested violently against each inch that was removed, clenching and straining to keep it in place as she sobbed openly now, watching through blurred vision as the blonde climbed down from the chair.

Toys were being gathered and taken to the bathroom. There came the clatter of glass against the sink and an almost cheerful exclamation of profanity. Still on her perch, the girl didn't want to move. She didn't want to do anything that might only worsen the craving she felt—the urgent need that still pumped through her veins with the demand of a low and thrumming voltage. She thought walking might be enough to make her go mad. Yet, before she even was required to decide, the blonde reappeared, holding her clothes and purse beneath one arm, moving between her still splayed thighs, placing the clothes to her left upon the chest.

"Come down from there, my good girl." A slight tug on the leash she had forgotten about, and she slid limply forward as she gazed, dumbstruck, at the woman before her. In those eyes, she saw the satisfaction of a well-received fucking, and not the slightest acknowledgement of her own ordeal, and she felt herself growing angry.